Reawakening

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see. Thank you for letting us know. Lorrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~~~~~~~

Alsooo @Lorchenne I was thinking that Adelaide would have a crush on Rollo because of his inventions. But she would hide it and just pretend like she wants to keep him in line, but really she wants to ogle him and keep him with her foreverrrr. :3

• Love
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Lol, I love that but Rollo's absolutely oblivious. He knows he's not good with people.

By the way, I wrote it there that Abe has diearrhea and isn't present. Should I write him in instead?

Just give him a sheet so when and if he does come people will know how to describe him and what not. ^^

Name: Abramm Justin Hunter
Original: Abraham Lincoln
Faction: Avians
Appearance:

b79228df-530b-4782-b742-1c52cfc5967e.jpg

Personality: friendly, open-minded, relaxed, cool, likes an adventure, has a way with words

Bio:
He takes a neutral stance on all the hype about where the loyalties of clones like him should be. He recognizes himself as his own person and does not deny that being Abraham Lincoln's clone is a part of him. He somewhat pities normals for having run out of new brains that they had to recreate the old greats, so in a way, he agrees with his two best friends and constant companions. He often finds himself caught between the two or the one who keeps both from attacking normals directly.

Extra:
He is the best friends with Charles Xerxes Lewis [Lewis Carrol/ Charles Dodgson] and Rollo Leone Conway [Galileo Galilei].

SMEXY PUDDING CUPS FTW

probably. after she edits.

....and I love/hate your sig btw. it gets me everytime. D: EVERYTIME.

Thanks! I'll take the hate part as a compliment too.
I love Silent Hill. As you can tell.

Reactions: Boss Megu
hahaha, it was. lol

I HATE silent hill. /can't stand thriller andor horror films
but it's good fun.

@freyy
Yes of course!

Well in that case...

Character Sheet
(You can add your own jazz and style but follow the outline below first)

Name: Ginny Lucas

Original: George Lincoln Rockwell (politician & founder of the American Nazi party)

Faction: :fiery:
Titan:fiery:
Appearance:
22145541_BG2.jpg

Something like this, but she can't stand pink.
Ginny always wears crisp clothes, mainly dresses or a shirt tucked into a skirt. She has brown hair that she always ties into a neat ponytail, and blue eyes. She is pale, as she mainly stays in her room. She is always wearing red sneakers on her small feet. She doesn't wear any makeup or nail polish on her perfectly clean and sterile fingers.

Personality: Ginny is always following a schedule. She has a timetable on the wall in her room that maps out her activities during the day, including meals and small things like brushing hair and cleaning teeth. She is always punctual, and is very uncomfortable about being late to anything. She is generally nice to anybody, but following in the footsteps of her original, she doesn't like Jews, and isn't very open minded to other religions and cultures. She is a devout Christian, and doesn't make good friends with anyone who doesn't attend church once a week. If you are her friend, she is very loyal, and would do anything for you if she can fit it into her schedule. She is quiet most of the time, but becomes a typical teen girl when with her humble God-fearing friends

Bio: She has remained in the lab her whole life, only leaving the premises to go to Church once a week. When she was young, she was energetic and hard to handle most of the time, and her carer decided to take her out for a walk. On her first outing, she pleaded to have a look inside the Church, and immediately fell in love with it- the stain glass windows, the scent of incense, the still silence. Since then, she has never missed a week of Church, and is always on time, developing her obsession for time management. When she wasn't at Church, she was in her room by herself. She could listen to the religious radio channels for hours, and often did. She became very passionate about Christianity. That what basically what her weeks consisted of; Church, religion and also reading. Ginny would read anything, as long as the main character wasn't Atheist. Ginny is also permitted one sleepover a month with a friend from church, and always looks forward to those days.

Extra: Since her Church encounter changed into the quiet and docile girl she is today, her carers adore her. But she requests that her carers be Christian.

Questions: Is it ok to have a girl who's original is male?

Pudding cups ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
@freyy

Scientifically clones have to be the same gender as their original, but for this rp I will allow varying genders for originals that were either male or female. (Plus we really need more girls)

But before I accept you, you need to check out the rules. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.