Reawakening

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would make another character but four are too much to handle.

@Temper Tantrum

Yeah, just jump in. :3

Although I would like it if we didn't just form a massive group of people heading to the library.

I just gave the idea. I wasn't sure if everyone would follow through.

Name: Namiko Yoshida

Original:
Tomoe Gozen

Faction: Mirror

Appearance:
Short-hairstyles-for-girls.jpg

Personality:
disciplined, no nonsense, tsundere-ish, belligerent and harsh

Bio:
Created to be an ideal military woman, discipline and honor has been drilled into her personality. She absolutely does not tolerate rule breaking and other such shenanigans. She does not question authority nor her purpose and acknowledges what she must do. However, without a structure to follow, she lapses into a very flustered and confused girl. She absolutely hates these times of weakness. She can be a bit obsessive about cleanliness and order.

Extra: She's not very good with trends.

TOY BOATS! WAIT, I MEAN PUDDING CUPS!

@Lorchenne

ACCEPTED! And oh my gosh her and Adelaide would make great friends. :D

Oops sorry :/ forgot pudding cups! I'll add that now.(I have to stop writing late at night!) and I'll change her to an Avian.

There we are, easy fixed!

@freyy

Sorry, not trying to be rude but did you read the definition of the factions?

To be an avian you had to have been a good clone first and the good scientists did not clone bad people.

I'm hopeless:fryingpan:

How about I just change to Titan? There aren't as many anyway. That would be easy.

@freyy

That's what I'm saying. She would be a titan. Neo-Nazism is bad...

This'll be the last time I'll post until tommorow night or Thursday.

I may have accidentally written a really long post. My bad. :P

edit: OMG IT'S HORIKITA MAKI. i love Maki. (both the food and the girl) /sob It's horikita MaKI!!!

@The Red Tazelwurm I hope that it's okay that Selene doesn't like Adelaide. :P

There's Miura Haruma, Charlie McDonnell, Horikita Maki, Amuro Namie and Freddie Highmore. Cools.

Reactions: Boss Megu
This is a freaking all star cast! :DDDD /plus I'm pretty sure my korean girl pic was famous too but she's korean so meh.\

awesome~~~

@Temper Tantrum

Yeah that's totally cool and it sorta works considering where their originals are both from and their original's statuses.

Reactions: Boss Megu
@freyy

Love the fireballs. xP Post whenever you feel ready. Just know that because your character is a Titan she would not stay in the lab they would have sent her to live with a temporary family to help mold her into a benevolent human being.

@Last Bunny

Err...Maybe I skipped answering you or maybe it was the message you deleted, but if you wanted to change Alexander into a Mirror clone you can. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.