joseph-stalin-logic.jpg

Name: Joseph Strayen
Original:
Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili, also known as Joseph [Iosif] Stalin
Faction: Titan
Appearance:
stalin-bio-1.jpg

Personality:
'Stiff,' sticks to his own moral values and his interpretation of honor. Looks down on others, human and Mirror, and believes that, because of his counterpart, he is destined to rule again, regardless of obstacles.
Bio: I am assuming they were cloned, then put into 'regular' families..

Joseph resembles his clone very much, much to his former elementary and middle school classmates' amusement. He also shares some similarity, though he never meant to do so. He is very smart, and his family that he grew up with was that of an upper class family, having plenty of money and whatever he wants. He didn't use it to the extent that he could, though, for when he did a research paper of Joseph Stalin, and found himself very similar, he decided to be more like his original, than his own. Sure, he wanted his own choices, but Stalin ended up the leader of the biggest country on Earth, did he not? He had no trouble in school; although he did practically form his own group, and 'ruled' over the school. When he went to what he calls 'The School for Special People,' he was informed from an anonymous source that he was, in fact, created after Joseph Stalin. He was most well-known for pouring a bucket of pudding over the ones that defied him the most; what's more embarassing than all the neighborhood dogs and animals raiding you for the sweet yumminess, and all the kids laughing at you?

This time, he's going to watch, wait, and find the other clones that he knows, without being told, are there, so that he can identify them and bring them to his side... or eliminate them.

Extra: He's based after a former military leader. Try not to beat him up; it may end badly for the attacker.
Questions:
idk.

Last edited:
Oh dear, Stalin and Hitler at the same school, although Hitler will, almost certainly, not go his old route.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
@The Oddsman

Accepted and slipping the pudding in your bio, niiice.

And actually the Titan clones already know who their originals are. ^^ The temporary families do not. I'll clarify that in the main post. :3

Well I'ma keep my bio.

makes him seem smarter
>.>
<.<

@The Oddsman

But your bio conflicts with the rest of the story now. I mean if all the other titans knew who they were why didn't your character?

He was forgotten, or was being tested.

Meh, gotta change my character because of a mistake someone else made. Can't see why one can't just go with the flow, and not make it exactly the way something is wanted.

@The Oddsman

I really don't appreciate your attitude. If it upsets you so much why don't you just leave?
I did apologize for my mistake, if you can't be mature enough to simply accept that, then I really don't know what to say.
I was polite and private messaged you instead of calling you out in public, but you in turn 'subtly' post your response?
I applaud you.

I didn't say it was subtle.

I can be very subtle.

^
See what I did there?
I did nothing.

I meant you saying;

"Meh, gotta change my character because of a mistake someone else made."

And I was using irony.

And no, I like the idea, it's just how you've been going about that bothers me. Sorry, but usually I'm tolerant of pretty much anything, but I was in a particularly bad mood (wince).

If you would like input as to why it bothers me, spoilah VV
If not, don't open it, doesn't matter.

For me, I'd just go with it. I'm generally more of a go-with-the-flow, with setting down some base items, but pretty much letting creativity go wherever. For example, my dead British vs. Myth roleplay was basically, 'here are some base races, here are some examples of what you can do, such as a 'Bear-o-dactyl,' here are some ground rules about the main creatures [humans, elves, dwarves, dragons], make whatever if you want.'

If someone were to make something that is just illogical and stupid, then yes, I would ask the person to change it to be more realistic. However, if they were to just use their own character sheet or whatever, but still provide the needed information, I'd say, "Sure, go ahead."

So that's me. But you're the opposite, I think. I had all the needed information, and I'd have, say, the bio and extra information put together, the bio explaining things as it went, so I just labelled it as general information. You didn't like that it wasn't using the exact format, so I had to go back and rewrite it.

Then there's the part of how things would work. If I were to leave something out, then I'd ask the person to change it, or make it plausible, either way being fine. You just wanted it your way, and anything making it plausible or reasonable was just a 'no.' That bothered me, because, you know, let someone's creativity go. If it's little, then why just press your point? I'm not making you change anything, I'm just saying, here's my character, or is it just you wanting my character to have your influence?

/end_upinyun

@The Oddsman

Well it's all good and fine that you are a lenient GM, but I am not and I know that. Not everyone is as lenient as you would like them to be. I like things a certain way and that is almost always the way that I set them up to be. I have other role plays where people can be what they want with little interference but this just isn't one of them. This is a plot driven role play, and people having side plots that potentially change my established plots bother me.

And in my opinion, your characters' background wasn't plausible or reasonable so that's why I said no.

And I didn't say anything about the format of your post specifically. In the main post I said "(You can add your own jazz and style but follow the outline below first)" but that's only because I read things better that way. Sometimes if you don't put a set format, people input their character info any which way and most times I can't read things if they aren't in some sort of format, so that's why I put that there.

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Hi, Red. Promise not to disappear this time. PROMISE because I love you! /shot

Name:
Charles Xerxes Lewis
Original:
Charles Dodgson/Lewis Carrol
Faction:
Avians
Appearance:
(because I love Freddie Highmore and he was a Charles too! xD )
bates-motel-freddie-highmore-image_zps27821679.jpg

Personality:

Think of him as a Dark Mother Hen: Sarcastic, Witty, Dark (morbid really), Curious, worries unnecessarily about the smallest thing, unable to resist an adventure, good with children, Stern when needed (which was always) and has an abnormal 6th sense to know when trouble is brewing
Bio:
Charles grew up hating his original, the socially inept man who wrote a story about a child named Alice. He hates writing, but it's the only thing he knows how to do well. All he wants to do is break free from his original's shadow and be himself, to be allowed to be himself. He outwardly obeys the rules, slowly following his original's fate, but he despises it inwardly and will vent alone or with his 2 closest friends. He believes that clones are superior over regular humans, therefore above the scientists who raised them. He writes dark and morbid items to passively state that he is Caroll's clone but he is also his own man.
Extra:
He grew up mothering two people within the facility from misbehaving too badly. He is bestfriends with the genius troublemaker; Rollo Leone Conway (Galileo Galilei) and smooth talker; Abramm Justin Hunter (Abraham Lincoln's clone). He's kept them out of trouble so much that he's developed an instinct to detect trouble before it happens (even when it's not them).
Questions: None.

Pudding Cups are indeed joyous!

Last edited by a moderator:
(Just gonna set this here. M'not done yet.)

th

Name~
Klaus Frederick Conrad

Origial~
King Gorge III

Faction~
Titan

Personality~
Klaus is selfish, very selfish. He keeps things to himself and doesn't share anything with others. Though he does try. He has always been scared of what he will become, so he trys to be nice, but if your Original was evil, its hard to move away from the evil.

He is rude, he blackmails people into doing what he wants, he doesn't likee to be controlled, but he wants to control. He is spoiled and if he doesn't get what he wants he gets angry.

Even though he has those traits, he can be a kind person. If only he truly wants to be.

Bio~
Klaus grew up in a first class home, his adoptive parents were rich. He got everything he could have ever wanted, so he was spoiled. Just like his Original. During Grade school, he was one of the students who bullied others, blackmailing his victims into doing what he wants, taking lunch money, and alot more.

He has always known who his Original is and is scared that he will become just like George. He is afraid that he will be a cruel leader one day, and he does all he can to change that.

He completed middle school and now is into his second year of highschool.

Extra~
Klaus pierces his nose, lips, and ears to look different than others. He also dyes his hair white.

Pudding cups are love Pudding cups are life

-----
th

Name:

Alexander Raus Wright

Original:
George Washington

Faction:
Avians

Personality:
Alexander was born and raised to be a true leader, and he is. He is brave as his Original is. He will take risks for what he believes in and never gives up.
Alexander is a kind and caring boy, he will do anything to keep the people he cares for safe. He tells the truth, most of the time.

He can crack jokes when he is in danger, and keep his head. He is a logical thinker and is very, very smart.

The only thing different is that he is rebelious, he doesn't want to be like his Original, and will often get himself in trouble to keep himself from seeming like it.

Bio:

Alexander never wanted to be like his Original, all he ever wanted is to be normal. He didn't want to be a remake of some old guy who led an army. He wanted to go to school, maybe get a girlfriend, thats all he has wished for.

But he knew he would never be normal, not with the scientists breathing down his back. So whenever he could, he would get himself into trouble. Starting fights to destroying their precious toys.

Extra:
Pudding cup extravaganza!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes this is still accepting!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.