Reawakening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Sorry for the confusion. At the last ssecond I thought that I wasn't sure if I could do that and deleted it. Sorry again.

I'll rewrite his personality and etc. Thanks again!

Reactions: Mundane Monster
'll just redo it.

th

Name-

Alexander Raus Wright

Original-
George Washington

Faction-
Mirror

Personality-
Much like his Original, Alexander is very loveable. He has a smile that can charm the prettiest of women, and a laugh that is contagious. You can find him almost always with a smile brightening his handsome features. He is a gentleman as well. Kind, Caring, and Sweet. This goes to anyone, anyone who doesn't wrong him. He is great with children. Despite his loveable characteristics, Alexander has a horrid temper that he is very succesful in hiding. Some say that his calmness is scarier than anything else when he is angry.
Alexander is punctual, and is always on time. He beileves that a good man shall never be late for his daily tasks.
He is very thoughtful and can come up with the most extravagant ideas and plans. Which most of the time, work.
He is honest. Alexander will always tell the truth.
Alexander has a strong desire to read books, old books. They Iinterest him dearly.

Last but not least, Alexander is brave. He is not afraid to stand up for what he believes in.

This is what makes him a perfect leader.

Bio-
Alexander grew up in the lab with all the other clones. He listened to the scientists, and did what they told him to do. He often scolded Charlie, Rollo, and Abe for not following the rules. The scientists gave them life, and molded them after great people in life!

When he arrived at the Academy, he immedietly started campaigning against his rival, Adelaide.

Extra-
~Alexander is going to run for Student Council. Against Adelaide.

ALL HAIL THE Chocolate ^-^ <3 ily chocolate god PUDDING CUP GOD!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Last Bunny

Love it! When he we get into the rp more we'll have a vote that all the characters will participate in and they'll vote for whoever is running. Whoever has the most votes becomes SC president, then vice president will be assigned to the 2nd runner up and so on. :3

OMG. Selene would be sooooooooooooooooo adamant on Adelaide not being QUEEN Student Council. I'll just make her focus on finding her Mark Antony *cough Q cough*

@Last Bunny

Love it! When he we get into the rp more we'll have a vote that all the characters will participate in and they'll vote for whoever is running. Whoever has the most votes becomes SC president, then vice president will be assigned to the 2nd runner up and so on. :3
That sounds cool. Can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.