RANT Your Brains Out #98274

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my boyfriend have been In a long distance relationship for about 2 years, and I love him to death. He makes me feel so loved, and beautiful, and smart. But some times he doesn't understand that communication is key!! That literally all we can do is communicate, but he never wants to call, and makes me wait till the weekends to Skype cause he's "too busy". But how can one person be too busy to call for like 10 minutes ever day..? It sucks, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna leave. I just don't see it being physically possible to be busy for all 12 hours during the day, with out literally going insane.

For fucks sake, I have to get up early tomorrow. I don't have time for this. And I'd really rather not cry myself to sleep while I'm sharing a room with someone.

Go away, feelings. I promise I'll deal with you later, just... please. DX

tired of these politic threads lol

/ignores them all

• Love
Reactions: junebug
My mom has the norovirus and the hospital won't admit her. She's expressed that we can't keep up with the cleaning to take care of her and she's dehydrated, but they pretty much said too bad and sent her home. The washing machine is backed up with all the things that need cleaning. The bed is ruined. I'm so sick of this hospital billing us for care they don't give. Fuck.

My ear infection has cleared up to the point where I no longer need any pain relievers every few hours to function.
Finished my antibiotics today, and only have a little bit of ear drop solution left.

But....
As of yesterday my left ear which I was not/am still not able to hear through, out of nowhere got "worse".
I put that in quotes because before it was just dead silence. Could not hear ANYTHING from that ear whatsoever, but now its more of a clogged sensation. With a constant ringing sound, as if my ear hasn't popped. Not sure if that means I'm one step closer to it doing exactly that, and restoring my hearing back to normalcy or not, but I find it even harder to hear now in comparison. The dead silence on one side meant I needed to turn my head, or come in closer to use my right to hear something, but this ringing is very loud within in my head, so that doesnt even work anymore. It also greatly impacts the volume of my voice because to me I have no clue if I'm too loud or too low when I speak.

It's bittersweet progress I suppose.
No pain, but loud ringing instead.

Ah, so the reason I can't start new electric service on the website for the house is because
IT DOESN'T HAVE A GODDAMN METER

OH YAY /s

Step one on the long road of financial hemorrhage.

Guess who got the virus? 8D Thank you, doctor, for not giving a shit about us. Now I'm parked in a recliner next to the door of the bathroom because I'm too weak to make the journey from anywhere else. Two hours of sleep, wooooo.

I'm not even mad, my anxiety is just out of control. I can see myself pushing people away because I'm trying not to be clingy or be a baby but sometimes I just want someone to reassure me that yes, we're friends and I'm not just someone to tolerate. I shouldn't have to seek so much outside approval from people. I hate myself. I hate everything right now and I just want to cry myself to sleep while everyone goes about their business because I don't really matter anyway. I never did.

Apparently Twitter has rules against creating an account and not using it for anything right away, meaning that you can attempt to log in barely a day after first creating the account and find that it has been locked -- somehow because you've done literally nothing with it so far.

Fascinating.

I can't even make it through syllabus week without feeling overwhelmed. I'm pathetic.

if teenagers could stop pretending to be adults in order to get adults to roleplay smut with them, that would be really great

8)

I know from experience (I was once a teenager too, shockingly) that there are many other teenagers out there who want to role-play steamy things. write with those your own age. why you gotta rope adults into this and risk both of you getting into trouble. stop. I know a lot of teenagers feel that they are 'definitely super mature' but you are still legally a child. I don't care how mature you think you are. it is creepy and selfish and also can potentially put you in danger.

stop stop stop

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Greenie
My ex is trying to get back up into my business because instead of just sitting there and waiting for them to take me back (when they originally dumped me to get back together with their ex) I moved on and started seeing someone else.

Stop, stop, stop, stop. I'm not obligated to tell you anything about my personal relationships, stop acting like you are just because we've been friends your whole life. You don't tell me everything that goes on with your girlfriends; I shouldn't have to tell you everything that goes on with my partners.

Get the idea out of your head that I'm just gonna sit there and wait for you. And get your head out of your ass if you think I'm going to take you back after you told me you told your ex that you were with me because 'well, they're disabled so they don't get a lot...'

Fuck you dude.

EDIT: I JUST SAID IT WASN'T ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS. STOP ASKING AND FUCK OFF

Last edited:
That's just fucking great.

I paid my rent you pieces of cow shite but YOU lost my check so now you are evicting me over YOUR bloody mistake.

This year is just great. I could scream I am so pissed off. I have to move in with someone and I hate living with people. My shite? Have to throw it all away. EVERYTHING.

I feel like I'm living as a runaway again.

((This was ripped out of me due to an unpleasant series of Skype conversations I've been sharing with my significant other. I apologize for the length- I needed to let this out.))

I know my problems aren't as serious as other people's problems. There are thousands of people out there suffering through starvation, divorce, depression, suicidal thoughts, bullying; a myriad of problems that aren't so first-world like my own.

So why does it hurt so much? Why do you hurt me so much?

We've been the best of friends for five years and counting. You have always meant the world to me. We shared each other's interests down to the letter, leading to countless sleepovers where we'd whisper and giggle under the covers. And ever since we discovered each other's love of imagining stories and scenarios... you opened up an entire world for me that I could have never possibly imagined. That's right. You were the one who taught me the wonders of roleplaying. That fateful moment dictated the next two years of our friendship. Every day, every night we would take the things we loved and write a new story for them. I was the meek one in the relationship, I'm not afraid to admit. I let you decide on plots, settings; everything. Perhaps that wasn't fair to you, but thankfully, you never seemed to mind it. We both had a good time... right?

That's what I thought; at least before I moved. At first, it seemed as though things wouldn't change between us. You promised you would be there for me, no matter what, and we probably racked up the phone bill to absurd heights with our antics henceforth. Hours upon hours would be spent on the phone, chatting and roleplaying together with ease. Three more years passed like this, and so much happened between us; we got phones with unlimited data, we visited for summers and winter breaks... but most of all, as we grew and matured, we found love.

Yes. Those feelings of admiration had blossomed into something far more beautiful. I was so afraid to be branded a lesbian, but for you, it was worth it.

I was warned against maintaining a long-distance relationship, but I was blinded by stereotypical teenage love. Teenage goopy, romantic, unrealistic love. Sure it was rough going at times, but we both knew we loved each other, and we always shared one crucial thing: interests. Touhou was our love language for years- you were the one who got me into it, and I don't regret it. The series and small-yet-dedicated fandom have influenced my life in so many ways. And the plots we made together were wonderful and breathtaking.

But something has changed. You can feel it too, can't you? We're talking less, our interests are beginning to stray and worst of all... we rarely roleplay anymore. It's as if a switch has been flipped, and the person I love is becoming a stranger. The only soulmate I have ever found and held onto is disappearing from my grasp. Don't you see all of the beautiful things we've shared together? Don't you remember the long nights of plotting and roleplaying? Doesn't it mean anything to you?

I love you, I love you, I love you. But I'm afraid your love is dying. I don't want to lose you and it makes me want to scream with frustration, anger and overall sadness. I poured my heart out to you. And you just... stop? What did I do? What can I do to bring you back?

god i'm such a ratchet bitch. every time it's late and night and i hear my roommate arrive home with his boyfriend, or if i wake up and he's here, my immediate thought is always, 'jesus christ, why are you here'

because i am bitterly jealous, for two reasons:

1. you have basically stolen my best friend from me and

2. i will never, ever have what the two of you have. because my body is wrong and my anxiety is debilitating. so when i have to stay up listening to you two fuck the next room over it just reminds me of my dysphoria and how much i will never, ever have what i so desperately want.

Would it kill my boss to grow some balls? Also I'd love it if I WASN'T being asked policy questions. It's not my god damn company. Also I'm just so overwhelmed today I might stay home tomorrow. I can't even get my own life together, so there's no way in hell I'd make choices to affect the whole company and how we do business.

exhausted from doing math homework x-x

It's a small thing, but I see it all the time and I have to say something somewhere or I'm going to explode. I saw a set of well done realistic Pokemon on another site and there were people just tearing into how "bad" the Charizard was because it had a more snake-like appearance. It wasn't even constructive criticisms. It was literally "All he had to do was draw an awesome dragon head and we get is this garbage" and there were other people agreeing with this person in this weird art mob. I just get so angry when people go out of their way to put down an artist who obviously put a lot of time in their work. If you don't like it, that's dandy, move on. Don't be that douchebag that expects everything for nothing in return.

Today I took my mom into Urgent care because she was sick this weekend.
Turns out she has pneumonia in one lung and I have bronchitis.

On top of that the ear infection I had two or so weeks ago was NEVER TREATED BY THE ANTIBIOTICS.
I was apparently given the wrong thing? or it just wasnt effective.
Nonetheless I have new antibiotics, and meds for my bronchitis. One of which knocked me out cold after taking it.
Honestly...the best sleep I have had in weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.