RANT Your Brains Out #98274

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's very cold here in Massachusetts and I'm finding it more and more difficult to find the drive to attend school each day. Luckily, tomorrow is Friday and I only have one week left before my Winter Break, but I'm finding it increasingly difficult to get out of bed each morning to face the cold, grey skies, and my nightmare: Honors Physics.

It's very rarely that I complain about the cold seeing that I used to walk to school in temperatures close to 17 degrees when I lived in New Jersey, but the weather seems much more brutal in New England with wind chills causing temperatures to fall in the negative degrees category. I'm frozen, tired, and I just want a Snow Day to get my act together for another week.

Can you do that for me, Mother Nature?

It's very hard to actually piss me off. You can upset me, frustrate me, but actually anger me? No, it's very difficult to. I have a death grip on my anger that most humans would deem as very unnatural.

But the combination of people insulting me, of T-Mobile cheating me out of over three thousand dollars, being made fun of by my own damn family and the death threat has finally pushed me over.

I am not just feeling anger at this point, no, I am in a full on rage. I cannot begin to tell you how many years have been building up to this, years of pushing emotions that I couldn't handle into a bottle and just letting them stew there. That bottle just flew open and while I have a very guarded way of letting it out, the next person to wrong me is going to sorely regret it because I am done with everything.

Your condescending bullshite is going to stop now.

No longer will you treat me like a child and get away with it. Go on, call me your pet name. Go on, tell me how much of an adult I have become for living the life I've lived since we were fucking children. Yeah, i bet you tell everyone that you fucking raised me. You didn't do shite! Did you help me when our parents made me sleep outside? No.

Did you try to assure me that mom actually did love me after during a birthday she told me that she only had me because it was easier to have two kids than one? No, you defended her.

Did you try and see how bad things were for me instead of sticking to your comfort zone? No, of course you didn't. You had a good life; you had your own fucking room when we moved. You got whatever you wanted. You always got away with everything. You got to go to Brazil.

And do you even know what I had to do sister of mine?

I had to stay behind and watch over the animals mom kept buying and I had to watch most of them die because we couldn't afford to feed them. I had to spend my days after school not doing homework but chores, so yeah, you are right when you say that I was struggling in school but not for the reasons you claim. I was busy being an adult way too early.

I sucked at school because I was too damn tired all the time, that's if i was even able to go home. Mom, after dad left, treated me like him. She needed someone to blame, and that sure the hell wasn't going to be her pride and joy. So, it was the child she never wanted. I got screamed at for even sitting down to relax. I got screamed at for doing anything, even doing what I was asked to do. I was scared to come home because of you and mom, I hated my life.

So don't fucking tell people you raised me, you didn't do shite. Correction; you made my life a living hell you pretentious, spoiled asshole. You were silent when I needed a voice and verbal when I needed you to stop.

I love you yet I fucking hate you.

And as for the rest; I've been dealing with a lot these past few months and I finally have lost my temper. On a scale to one to ten, I'm 100% pissed now.

992d73c78c4d66bd87c8a88082ea9687.gif

I hate it when I think I have managed to tie up my frayed ends only to find out I've ended up unraveling a little more. I swear I didn't used to be like this. It pisses me off, I am almost 40 fucking years old. It should be easier to curb my stupid ass and yet it just seems to get harder and harder. Should be a lot of things I am better at... Oh well.

I hate people sometimes. I don't care if people smoke anything so long as I don't smell it in my place and aren't bothered by it. But this fucking complex has a rule against smoking indoors. And yet, someone is more than likely smoking pot, stinking up my bathroom to the point that it's unusable for me (especially if I get sick) and it stinks up my kitchen. The worst part is, I can't tell the office people where it's coming from. All I know is where I smell it and that it can't be something in the ducts as I can smell it regardless of if the heat or ac is on or not. Seriously, fuck people. At least I reported it and got a copy of my report.

And then I managed to use up a whole afternoon's worth of Precious Focus TimeTM​ doing something that made me feel depressed and worthless instead of completing the actual tasks that I wanted to get done. GREAT WORK, KAGA~!

I run a Discord server and it has made me miserable.

I constantly feel like I'm at war with my friends and others servers while catering to the needs of everyone. I want to be a leader and I feel that I am made of leadership material, but even I have limits. I just want to abandon it and hide forever. In fact, I'm considering it. Not exactly the idol of responsibility, am I?

Why must I sabotage my own friendships like this...

ONE DAY I'LL SLEEP LIKE A NORMAL PERSON. TODAY IS NOT THAT DAY. *cries* I just want to sleep, is that so wrong?

My laptop fan is making the most annoying sound ever. I've used an air can, and a vacuum cleaner on the vents. It still sounds like a jet engine and gives me terrible headaches. All the repair places in town won't look at technology for under 100 bucks. It's winter so my money really needs to go into other things first. Asdfgh fuck you computer!

Why are you wasting more dishes than you need to in order to make one cup of rice...

On another note, why are you taking the dishes out of the dishwasher when the dishwasher hasn't even finished cleaning the dishes...

Why are you wasting more water to clean the pot when it was already being cleaned by the dishwasher???

What the hell are you doing??

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
Because I'm not the same as your clique I deserve to be treated as if I'm nothing, very well. I've never been one to just mindlessly follow. Never have been, never will be so how about you get back on the broom you rode in on?

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
I'm barely clining to sanity. I swear this stupid project's gonna kill me....or leave me with bald spots. one of the two.

Feeling stuff I don't wanna feel TwT

Five hours of sleep because of an anxiety attack that wouldn't go away :') I am so tired

Just gotta smile and quietly murder certain aspects of myself in dark alleys with no witnesses. Then I shall regain my balance. Well, not sure I was properly balanced to begin with, but I like to think I was less off-kilter.

when your best friend says he's gonna spend Christmas Eve with you and your family and then LAST MINUTE he gets a text from his boyfriend who says 'hey my dad is gonna do Christmas Eve after all' and then he decides 'lol never mind I'm going to have dinner with my bf and his dad instead'

: )))))

It's not like you've known each other for 11 years or anything
and it's not like Christmas Eve means everything to my mother, who has been your second mother for 11 years, and you know that

nah nope doesn't matter at all

I feel like a towel at times. Kept close when needed, thrown to the ground when not.

Just feeling really :'/ I dunno if I feel sad or angry or frustrated or what. Or why even.

I wish there was a reset button for life so I could press it.

Status
Not open for further replies.