Rant Your Brains Out #298726927

Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently walking out to get carts from the parking lot in front of the girl who drinks at work means i'm going to my car.

apparently walking in with her pushing a line of carts means i got alcohol to put in her cup she's carrying.

i get called into the office with her and get a nice lecture about how tis year there will be no tolerance for any rule-breaking, like drinking on the job.
why does her cup smell like alcohol? well, Jimbo, maybe thats because she went to her car and put alcohol in her cup.
lets go out to your car, marius. bossman wants to search it.
go ahead jim, here, i'll even unlock all the doors and pop the trunk for you. there's a couple flashlights in the backseat so you can look under the front seats.
decided not to search my car after i willingly opened it up for you? and told you the only things you'll find in there are tools, empty cans, a bottle of aspirin and my hitter that hasn't been used in so long the resin is rock-hard. still no?
fine i'll go back in and work the stock while you yell at the girl.
oh wait, not done with me you say?

apparently the fact that she's worked there longer means she has more leeway than i do.
apparently my work ethic means that the guy who came in hungover TWICE in the year he's worked there (me) is really a full time alcoholic.
apparently the fact that i feel there should be no favoritism showed in this situation aka me getting fired for something she wouldn't be, means that i think a trust and leeway should be given out freely to everyone.

screw you jim, stop putting words into my mouth. grow some balls and tell me exactly why you've had a stick up your ass with my name on it since you hired me. tell me why i get in trouble more than the guys who smoke pot in the parking lot during their breaks and come back in reeking of it.
go on jim. i'm listening.

whats that? no response?

as soon as i pull another job i'm going to flick you off and then give you a nice view of my bare ass as i walk out. only because drilling out your knees, skinning you alive and letting you bleed to death are frowned upon by the law system.

fuck Gordon Food Service

"You do care. You act like you don't care but you do. I don't know you man, but look here; when you broke up with Roseanne you retreated into the idea that everyone had to like you so you branched out to all these different social groups and shook hands and hugged people you don't even like that much, just to show how much of a nice guy you are. I see you go on lunch with all themins, and you go and fake laugh and talk about shit you don't care about because you want to fit in with them, and him! The social needle! He goes around sucking friendship out of everyone just so that if someone finally realises he's a wanker he'll have tons of others to fall back on. But your just the heroin, your the guys heroin. I really don't know you man, but i'll tell you to your face...your a pussy man. Your such a fucking pussy! You let this happen and your never real to yourself."

Well...please, allow me to retort.

No, you don't know me. So please, don't talk to me or about me like you do. You are standing there, now, in front of me, leaning on a wall and I'm surprised the amount of alcohol you've induced hasn't left you dead. Anyway, i'm glad i've had some liquid confidence too. So, Jimmy, listen up. Yes, breaking up with Rosie hurt, it messed me up for a while but I got over it, that's what happens. Yeah, I made new friends, and yeah, I go on lunch with them and to be honest, yeah, sometimes they talk about things i'm not that interested in like they're coursework in I.T. or their shitty jobs. But hey, at least I don't hang around a group of misfit mother-fuckers who's perception of cool is self-resentment. C'mon, we both know you hate yourself. Otherwise you wouldn't do all of this to yourself. You hate yourself because of what you used to be. Remember when I first got into music? When I first grew my hair? The first time you and those 'real' people you love shouted abuse constantly? The first time I smacked you in the mouth? The first time I fought the whole lot of yous? I do. It was funny, and fun. The state of you amused me, of course along with the fact that you were as loud as a motarbike but couldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight.

So. You realised how shitty your life was...and you grew your hair, and you started listening to Metalica, and playing drums. You conforming peice of shit! You are such a wee girl. I can't believe you'd say this to me when since...what? Two years ago you've constantly strove to be me. Haha, fuck it's funny. Anyway, enjoy the rest of your night.

Oh and, ever talk about my friends like that again and I will end you. Night lad.

I shouldn't be awake at eight fucking thirty in the morning. It's bad enough that I always go to bed late! Weekends are my days to catch up on the hours I don't slumber.

Fucking hell. I'm already grouchy. -___- *locks herself in a room to not be bothered*

I'll start sending out assassinorium contracts. Just give me the location of those you want taken care of.

>:[ Now I know why mom has been urging me to get Life Insurance on her and I don't like it.

I hate the neo-Liberal rhetoric of the Governor of the state. Be a man and discuss your proposed bill. But nope, he's going to be a Big Baby since over 50,000 people are telling you are a jerk.

I love - absolutely LOVE - my folks, but there are days when I wish I was an orphan. AND because my manager can't do his fucking job right, guess who got stuck with an extra shift after 2 hours of sleep. Yeah, not only am I more than slightly aggitated, the idea of just running across country sounds more than appealing.

Ok fuckwad,

I've been sitting next to you in class from the very start. You annoy the fuck out of me. You look like a Ken doll mixed with Edward Cullen. Your hair looks like shit, you're scrawny as hell, your eyes are EXACTLY LIKE MR. TINKERBELL "VAMPIRE EDITION". I talk to you sometime, not because I think you're cute, or that you're smart, IT'S BECAUSE I'M BORED.

So I talked to you for TWO SECONDS on tuesday. A bitch got in my face about it, and I told you. Your response? A date with the chick, and inviting me. HOW VALIANT.

If I HAVEN'T made it clear, I DON'T like you, I DON'T want to talk to you, YOU DO NOT AROUSE ME ONE BIT, and I'm compelled to force feed you. You're WAY too scrawny. EAT A FREAKING CHEESEBURGER. DON'T THROW IT BACK UP.

So you come back in. Five. Times. Worse.

You let that whore buy you clothes. AND you let her scribble a tattoo in pen on your hand. Looks like she wants a gang member for a fuck buddy. Sure as hell isn't you. Take off the bling. Pull your pants up. Take off that freaking wife beater, it's two sizes too big.

You're a man-whore, a sell out and you're stupid.

Oh, and your new toy? Yeah, half the campus has seen her naked. Including me. She got in my face so I yanked off her scrawny little top. Horrid breast job, get a refund. I have a short fuse right now. Keep her away from me or I swear I'm gonna take out my anger issues on her.

Fuckin dick.

If one more person "nicely" insults me for the SAME DAMN THING again....I'm going to fucking snap!

Is it any fucking wonder why I think I'm unattractive? People prettier than me always have to bring me down at the worst times in the worst of places. I still can't stop crying, ugh! I want to claw out my tear ducts...

I was totally suppose to have a geek-out session with a few friends, and they ditched. No call, no text, no email - not even a fucking postcard!

Please stop proving you're never too old to complain about your parents.

My dishwasher is a piece of shit. D:< What is the point of having a dishwasher if you have to wash the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher, because all the dishwasher does is splash everything with water and then BAKED all the crap on to it so it takes a sand blaster to get it off again?

FUCK YOU DISHWASHER AND FORCING ME TO WORK OUT A NEW BUDGET SO I CAN AFFORD A NEW ONE. D:<

Dammit... There's just nowhere that I rightfully belong. In my club, I'm the only member. I'm the only one that gets me.

Why do I have to be so socially challenged and just... So different!? And lame. I'm lame.

I am sick and tired of fan boys and fan girls.

Yes I know, you life fucking Space Marines, you can shut the hell up now. They could make a better, well rounded game if they worked on all the races.

No, there isn't a point to put random make out scenes in an RP that isn't based on those characters, it detracts from the story.

Stay out of my role plays, stay away from my games, quit ruining my life.

Ya'll have a nice day now you hear?

Sometimes, for no reason at all, and at the most inopportune times, you're in my thoughts and I really wish you would leave me to find my peace.

Why the fuck is it that the last day available is the only day I have to work on anything, and the site HAS to be down.

yeah thanks for putting words into my mouth and pretty much deciding on your own to cut me from your life. Fuck you too...I'm sorry but it's hard to not take something like that as a personal attack after I told you that the worst thing I fear is losing someone I considered close...thanks a fucking lot douche bag...

SICK SICK AND MORE SICK!

I feel so bad I can't take care of my body so well, with my limited funds. v__v I'd love me some antibiotics. But no! Can't afford it. I'm even out of Sudafed, so I'm stuck with these swollen sinuses for good now. This fuckin' blows.....

Feck you, sinus infection. Feck. You.

Dear mr. Racist, Sexist Son of a Bestiality Law Violation.

No, I don't care what your opinions are in politics, I may not be a fan of where our country is going, but it started with your boyfriend, Bush, not my homeboy Obama. Africans, Hispanics, Asians and whatever else are NOT MONKEYS. I am 1/16th Native American, my nephew is half black. My niece and other nephew are of Cuban descent. If I ever hear racist slang from you again I will knucklefuck your throat and then pillage your eye sockets with my fingers. I don't care if I get fired. Women are not sluts, whores or bitches. While there are certainly those that qualify for one or more of these descriptors, go fuck yourself. My wife is not trash, nor are the women that you supposedly use. And no, I don't think that George Gordon is a good man in any way shape or form.

Good day, you twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.