Rant Your Brains Out #298726927

Status
Not open for further replies.
After my car breaks down on me, my boss decides to tell me I am suspended from work because I have a fracture in my spine. I have to get a doctor to say "It's ok for me to continue work"......OK so once I do that what? I'm still going to have the back pain that caused this whole suspension. Oh yeah, and he texted this to me instead of calling. JUST FUCK! NO MONEY COMING IN AND NO CAR!!!! GAAAAAHHHHHH

Chivalry is going to be the death of me, even though I'll never sway from it. God dammit.

This may be my last time getting on Iwaku.

And I have no idea how to say goodbye.

This ain't even my choice.

I'm sorry, guys.

Some day I'll try to find my way back here under better circumstances, I love you all. Take care, ok? I wish the best for you all. Go and find your happiness and achieve your goals. Make the Admins proud. But most of all, do what makes you happy.

Good luck to all of you,

TK

Frick. Why do I have to sacrifice myself to ensure that other people will be happy? I don't want to do it but I must. It doesn't matter how I feel about a girl only until she is happily with another person will I tell her that I like/liked her at some point in time.
Such as now.
I liked her for over a year and then it went away or at least what was on the surface. Now that she is in a relationship everything that I was felt has come back up and it's tearing me apart.
I guess that's the extra price to the life I've chosen to live.
I know God has multiple paths for everyone and because that is the case I know that all the godly women I know will find godly husbands that will treat them right. I could never allow myself to be a disappointment to a girl though. Not in the romantic sense. That would crush me into dust.

Stupid emotions go away.

...okay at first I wasn't overly worried as I was reassured that things would work out with this....4 days later now I am starting to get really annoyed!! JUST LET ME GET THIS TAKEN THE HELL CARE OF...fucking banks...

Ok so, Army says "We want you to give forth your best effort," I get this, We need people who put forth everything they have and then some. I personally agree with this line of thought 100%, cause if we only gave forth a half-assed effort, this country would be obliterated. However, when I choose to put forth that extra effort, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T FUCKING SHOOT ME DOWN FOR IT!

Fuck this fast metabolism. I keep feeling like I need to eat a meal every 3 hours.

It's making me feel fat. ;__; I can't stop stuffing my face! Ihateeating. *sulks*

I think I'm going to go jump off a bridge now. Kthxbai.

I stayed home from work so I could sleep and un-sickify myself. Not to lay here wide awake listening to annoying, gas powered garden tools. -_________________-

I'm thankful for everything I have....

But some days -Some weeks- I wish I had a different life.

So - I helped this business get started in exchange for a regular 9-5 job there. Well - months later there is no job and I have accepted that. My last little bit of work for them was in February - it is now April. I still do not have payment for my work in Feb. and am officially pissed off. See my old boss who I gave up going back to work for them part time for this new job which was SUPPOSED to pay better and it just never did happen and they're doing FUCKING WONDERFUL.

Go see my doctor, no insurance, wife now gets paid to much for the sliding scale and I can't go back and see my doctor even if I do get the grant to cover my MRI because I can't fucking afford the doctor visits. Wife tells me we will work something out - but - fucking shit is all I have to say about that.

Finally - my wifes doctor fucks up her prescription, again, than the office says we won't refill them because you missed your appointment. Well - she called in for the appt and said she wasn't going to be able to make it because she had to work. There systems were down. It wasn't logged nor was a message written. Had to go down there. Had to point out the fucking obvious and show them the appointment logs they gave her to get them to fix the fucking error. The nurse has the gall to look at me and, when I haven't risen my voice or anything, be like, "You're getting angry with me and its not my fault." I shrug and continue to state the obvious to this stupid, stupid lady. They fix it after an hour of us being down there. But the front desk lady, a nice little angel who I adore now, apologizes to me for the nurses actions (there was more than just that line) while my wife is in the back talking to the nurse because she knew I wasn't showing the slightest sign of anger despite that bitch damn near telling me i had to go sit down or she wasn't going to do anything.

Just a bad day. Sorry for the language.

Please please please let tomorrow be better.

Why? Why in the name of hell is it so fucking difficult to find a job!? I apply to every bloody place, and still nothing! I'm sick and tired of having to keep trying over and over again, and have to deal with my parents telling me I'm not trying to get a job! I don't WANT to stay here, I want to get the fuck out! And I can't DO that, without money! So i DO want a job, and I DO want to get the bloody hell out of here! But if I CAN'T get a job, it isn't my damn fault!

And, whether or not I want to go to college, or when, is up to ME! Not you! It's my life, so keep the fuck out of it! If I ask for your opinions, THEN you can give them to me! Otherwise, quit acting like I'm fucking FIVE YEARS OLD!!!

Some dickweed was bashing some research I did for a Partisan look for WW2, calling it all "fantasy" because I recommended a vendor he clearly doesn't like. It's what the hell dude. Someone was asking for a quick guide not a fucking thesis. He then went off on that he collects original items and that everything is wrong blah blah. Odds are he probably only collected American made items, which are very different on mainland Europe than in the US or Britain. Sometimes people take things way to seriously or they believe that they are always right.

So - I have a Non Disclosure Agreement in front of me so I can't indulge the details of what its about. But it involves an idea of mine and I meet with the guys to start putting it together and what not.

Well - the problem is that this was supposed to happen Friday. I had all the papers drafted up and everything was ready to go. Unfortunately, due to unpredictable circumstances, we were not able to get together on Friday.

Well Friday I was all ready to go. This was the most genius idea ever and it isn't going to cost a lot. We are going to make a crap ton of money. It is all I could think about coming up to and on Friday.

Now... Son of a bitch - I'm not so sure. Now it seems like the most retarded idea ever and a major waste of time.

The guys I'm meeting with are gentleman I used to work with who have the skills I need to put this together. But I can't shake this new feeling that, well, they're all going to laugh at me.

I don't know what's worse, all the years of "When are you going to get a husband and give me grandchildren" or the new trend. "Arn't you glad you don't have a boyfriend/children!" SHUT UP MOTHER! Just because you hate humanity doesn't mean I want to be stuck in your warped little world where you're perfect and no one else is.

I'm glad you care so much about my well being, Mike. You're a great, step-dad. It's so wonderful that I don't have anymore allergy medication and birth control 'cause you don't wanna keep me on your insurance. :D You're so caring and sweet. Life's so much easier without those! I'll tell ya. Oh, and that $50 my grandparents told you to give me for my birthday? Yeah, you're right. I don't need that. Not like I need any clothes or food or, maybe, medicine! And boy do I feel great when you tell me that I deserve it. *continues sarcastic rant of doom*

I can't stop fucking crying...

I'm still upset.

But I want to forgive.

Then the paranoia reminds me, "Fool me once, shame on you. But fool me twice..."

You know, simply because I have money and I'm willing to help you out does not mean that you can think of my money as something that can be relied upon as if it's yours. It also doesn't mean that I should be kept from spending it just because you want to "wait and see where your finances are at first".

IF YOU WOULD MANAGE YOUR MONEY BETTER IN THE FIRST PLACE THEN YOUR OWN CHILD WOULDN'T HAVE TO KEEP BAILING YOU OUT.

And then you wonder when I'm going to move out... Well, probably when you stop taking my fucking money.

Status
Not open for further replies.