Rant Your Brains Out #298726927

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Valentine's Day. >:[ Every year I listen to all of the single people bitch about how much it sucks and makes them depressed, thus making ME feel bad for having a relationship and wanting to enjoy it.

Diana! Don't listen to those silly heads! Enjoy your relationship! I may be single but Valentines Day is my favorite holiday! I say that because I try and find a single girl every Valentines Day that dislikes it and I get her a big bouquet of flowers so that at least this holiday it won't be so bad.
Those single people just have bad attitudes!

I hate Valentine's Day. >:[ Every year I listen to all of the single people bitch about how much it sucks and makes them depressed, thus making ME feel bad for having a relationship and wanting to enjoy it.

I know how you feel, Diana. Gawd. I don't hate the day, but I hate how it makes people bitch about being single. -____-;

V-day is about more than a lover. Appreciation and love can be extended to family and friends. Blergh...

FFFFFFFFFFF I was doing so freaking well of not getting sick then WAM....I wake up sick....AND I HAVE A FREAKING EXAM IN TWO DAYS! D< FU FLU! FU!!....ugh i'm going to go lay down...

WHY CAN MY PYRO BE SET ON FIRE, WHY DO YOU NOOBS COMPLAIN AND TAKE AWAY MY GOOD SHIT

maybe i like enjoyed today too much flouncing around school with my massive bouquet and giggling at anyone who asked me who it was from ?
i mean, i had a wonderfully splendid day! so why am i up till midnight cramming for apchem?
I HATE RAUCH T__T that's my teacher's name, by the way. She absolutely hates me for no reason!! D<
and like, im tired of her making these polite "you're so stupid you can't get higher than 80 on my tests"
IT PISSES ME OFF D<
but no matter how hard I study, when I take the test, feels like I missed one whole section or something x/ makes me wonder if its worth studying at all D<
I keep telling myself! IM A SENIOR. WHO CARES ABOUT IT NOW? I just have to study for the AP exam , her grades dont matter as long as I don't FAIL.

but still, ethics keep me from totally slacking off. that would explain why I'm sitting here doing 43980958943 multiple choice review questions, blaring jpop on my mp3, chugging orange juice and chewing bubble gum to stay awake. I think this is a kind of mental suicide. I'm never going to finish all these questions! But if I don't, the guilt will come to BITE AT ME during the test D< when I'm stuck on a question.

;/ why do I keep trying? i dont even want to but there's this little voice going you cant give up even if it doesn't matter! ethics ethics ethics
UGH. IM SNEEZING TOO! ITS COLD. D< everyone is sleeping!

I want my sleep! but this is for my dignity! I can't give her reason to snarl at me D< I have to study as hard as I can! 6 hours of sleep should be enough right? until it comes to that, I will KEEP STUDYING =__= !

i understand my reason now. its not pride or ethics, i think.
it's just so that i will be able to say i tried my best
i think that's a good enough reason.

guess i'll make some lemon tea. it's gonna be a longgg night <3

Yesterday was such a fantastic day.

Yet, today, I feel like throwing rocks at everyone's heads. AND I'M FRIGGIN SICK.

But Val's Day was originally all about getting drunk and having orgies.... You know, like a typical single swinger's lifestyle....

For the love of all that is holy, my mother needs some kind of mute or "Shut-the-fuck-up" button before she drives me and my Dad insane...

People at college today are scaring me...

I'm scared...

Very scared.... creepy violent peoples.

Good afternoon sir, how may I help you today?

That sounds relatively simple I can have it done by tomorrow afternoon.

No no sooner than that with the amount of data you have here.

Yes I'm sure.

Whoever told you there couldn't have seen the amount of data here.

Sir, I've done thousands of jobs like this, yes it will take me all morning.

You could get a second opinion but they'll tell you exact same thing.

No need to use language like that....."sir"

Silicone and copper don't care who your brother knows.... nor do I.

Alright, you know what can be done right now....?

I CAN KICK YOU TO THE FUCKING FLOOR. TEAR OUT YOUR SPINE. PULL OUT YOUR INTESTINES AND SHOVE THEM DOWN YOUR FLABBY THROAT CUT OFF YOUR BALL AND REPLACE THEM WITH YOUR EYES SINCE YOUR MOUTH SEEMS TO BE A DICK. CUT YOUR FINGERS OFF AND FEED THEM TO YOUR BRATTY KIDS. REMOVE THE BONES FROM YOUR LIMBS WITH A SPORK. ROUT YOUR BLADDER TO YOUR MOUTH AND GIVE YOU FACE A MAKEOVER WITH A CHEESEGRATER YOU FAT EGOTISTICAL SELFIMPORTANT ASSHOLE SHIT EATING FUCKTARD.

^censored highlight at own risk^

I hate you. I hate how thinking about you makes me feel like the lowest person on earth. I hate how wanting to be next to you when I feel alone makes me feel dirty. I hate that I spent every waking moment of my life loving you more than I loved myself and my family... and you replaced me so easily. I hate that you waited until I had nothing left at all to give you financially before you dropped the bomb. I hate that I believed it when you said that there was no one else, when there so obviously always was someone in the wings. I hate feeling bitter and vindictive because I hope your marriage fails.

I hate that you have a little baby girl to call your own when I spent a night in crippling mental anguish because I miscarried your baby. I miscarried alone, hundreds of miles away from you, and it was the only sign I had ever been pregnant. That I *lost* a baby before I could ever really feel the joy and love from having it. I hate that I have moments where I'm in the shower, and I look down and see my stomach, and all I can see is that god damned night where I curled as small as I possibly could in the tub and cried myself hoarse while mourning the baby I had wanted so badly, and you always told me that you weren't ready! The irony of how often we had our fun without protection and I never got knocked up, and then the ONCE we do it after we broke up and I end up pregnant is NOT lost on me.

But three months after you break up with me to be with another girl (who promptly dumps you, yes, I DID laugh), you're with another woman, and bam. You propose to her out of the blue, and then I find out why. You knocked her up. She has a two year old, a one year old, and now she's got yours. Oh, I hope it's yours. I also hope it isn't, because I'd find that just as hilarious... because now you're trapped. I really hope you love her, because I know how easy you can lie through your teeth about your feelings. Because you're never getting rid of her, or your kids.

Oh, and don't send me a letter on Valentine's Day, saying you miss me and want to talk. I'm done with you. I hate you. If I had half a chance, I'd probably punch you, and then knee you in the groin until I was certain you'd be sterile. You walked out on me. You threw me out of your life. I'm staying out of it.

Happy fucking Valentine's, you son of a bitch.

Back on meds.

Haven't been on meds siiiiince.... around decemeber... but even then, that was one day...

before that... last time I took them... was probably... August....

I am now on my Ritalin, and I feel like I'm on meth. Everything feels too slow, I'm jittery, I'm having a bit of a hard time getting a grip on my emotions, and it feels like my brain is twitching.

TWITCHING.

BRAINS DON'T TWITCH.

.... It's like, the back of the brain, like in the back of my head, it's twitching like it's curling up for a second and then it relaxes, twitches and relaxes...

Ugh.....

And I have to make sure I'm drinking enough water, or I'll pass out. =D YAY MEDS.

I'm hungry.... but I just ate.... I wonder what we're going to go over in math today. I'm hungry.... I wonder if I can eat pi....

Pi.... the most deceptive disappointment in math. Has a great name, and nothing to show for it.

Aaaaand Now I'm doing the cracking thing, where I have a compulsion to pop every joint... I think I'm starting to freak out the wannabe-gangsta down the hallway.

Hmmm, maybe my highschool was right... maybe I should be in a sting operation.

I'm the drugiest-looking non-druggy sometimes. It's a wonder how I have never actually touched drugs beyond my ADD meds.

I mean, there was that one time in Ohio, that I was hanging out with people that were smoking a joint.... but I didn't know it was a joint... and I didn't smoke it, I was too sleep deprived and semi-drunk.

I'm gonna get whiplash in this hallway. I keep looking around like I'm expecting something to jump out. It's starting to hurt my neck...

Brain feels twitchy again. it is the weirdest feeling in the world.

Never ever ever ever ever ever going off meds again. Ever.

This is ridiculous. Also, that gangsta's starting to call his friend a "homo" again.

I wonder if they'd allow me to beat him...

Homo? Homo what? Homo sapien? Homo erectus? Homosexual? Homo.... Not a derogatory word....

Gay.... gay means happy, not stupid or retarded....

I wonder... why are gays given so much shit when it's perfectly fine to call yourself bi?

Is it the fact that you're completely cutting away the opposite gender?

Stupid...

BRAIN FEELS WEIRD. DRINKING WATER.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand now I just feel like there's like little waves going through me...

Doesn't fee bad or good... just feels like a wave...

Hmmmm...

Gangster wannabe is arguing with his friend...

Pussy is not a derogatory word... neither is balls. Try again...

OH HAI THERE GANSTA WHO WANTS TO TALK TO ME...

Hmmm, I wonder what he's on. he just told me to keep it down...

He's the one on the loud-ass skype with rap music blaring.

I'm sitting here typing.

Not even listening to music.

FUCK YOU GANGSTA! FUCK YOU...

I did not need to see his crack when he bent over.

I want a bearded dragon. gonna buy one at some point. Gonna name him "Stewart". Seems like a good name for a cool lizard.

DON'T DO DRUGS M'KAY?! They make your brain twitch.

Delicious brain twitch.

*slams head against a brick wall*

It's all right that most of my friends forgot my birthday...
At least I can still get my tattoo...
Meh, who am I kidding, I've been excited about this for months.
Screw off, I'm getting drunk >(

GRAH! D:< How dare he do this to Wisconsin, I know I don't live there anymore but that's still my homeland and now he thinks he can dismantle the democratic party of the state by destroying the supporters! ON TOP OF THAT he's trying to make it LEGAL to discriminate against someone FOR THEIR SEXUAL ORIENTATION. HOW DARE HE! D:< I hope he gets shot.

DAMMIT! Why do I have to be so weak like that! Why can't I just tell her off?! I hate this!

time to get drinking. SO MUCH WORK SO LITTLE LEISURE.

FEAST OR FUCKIN' FAMINE!

.....ah well, at least im getting paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.