Rant Your Brains Out #298726927

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel so sick and so weak... I want to eat, but I'll just throw it back up. This fucking sucks. I want some damn nourishment......

This is so not nice to have on top of the depression phase I always have during December. FML.

I DUN WANNA WAIT UNTIL 3PM! ;__; YOU SAID 9:30AM! OH MAAAAAN. THAT'S FIVE EXTRA HOURS OF WAITING! I WANNA MOVE IN NOOOOOOOOOW.

Why do people insist that I talk to them in American Time, even after two years of being here I'M NOT CALLING YOU AT ONE THIRTY IN THE MORNING WHEN I HAVE TO BE UP AT FIVE!!!!!

I COULD HAVE BEEN IN A NICE QUIET HOUSE RIGHT NOW, BUT INSTEAD I GET WOKEN UP BY LOUD AS FUCK UPSTAIRS NEIGHBORS HAVING SEX. OH GOODIE. D:<

at least the neighbors are having fun danna.......lol.

GODSAMMIT, SKYPE. GODSAMMIT!

I just wanna talk to Octy, you fucker.

I'm sick and sleep deprived, plus I have a bunch of family to visit over the next couple of days....

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFU-

It's a freaking CURSE. I'm always ill when I've got fun stuff to do! D<

I am so fucking tired of my siblings telling me I should have gone to work today. I AM FUCKING SICK! Just because you go to work with the flu doesn't meen I have to! I work in fucking produce, I could get a ton of people sick. Hell my boss told me I didn't have to come in today. So FUCK YOU!
(My avatar correctly potrays how I feel.)

Ok, WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS PISS ME OFF SO MUCH. Oh. Wait. BECAUSE I'M TRYING TO ACTUALLY MAKE A JOB OUT OF IT. =D

LALALALALA!~ I'M GONNA PRETEND I'M 13 AND ACT LIKE I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT (INSERT ANIMAL NAME HERE)! THEN, I'M GOING TO CLAIM THAT I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT ANIMALS IN GENERAL!

OH- AND I'M GOING TO USE ALL OF THE WRONG TERMS FOR THE ANIMAL. LIKE CALLING A GROUP OF BIRDS A "SCHOOL" (Term for fish) AND A GROUP OF FISH, A 'FLOCK'. I'M ALSO GOING TO SCREW UP ALL THE INFORMATION =DDDDD

BTW, I HAVE THOUSANDS OF FRIENDS WHO THINK I KNOW EVERYTHING TOO.

Though, I'm no better, staking the just and right information into these groups, when they're OH SO HAPPY WITH THEIR BULLSHIT.

I ONLY do it when I know there's people who are really tricked into it. Who think it's true, and don't know.

A lamb can NEVER turn into a LLAMA. I'M SORRY. But it's true. Lions have CUBS. Foxes have KITS. Dogs have PUPPIES.

THERE ARE NO FUCKING TOUCANS FLYING AROUND IN THE WILD IN CALIFORNIA YOU FUCKING IDIOT. RAIN FORESTS.

I want to major in ZOOLOGY. I'm NOT doing it for the pay. It's because I LOVE STUDYING ANIMALS. I GET MY SHIT RIGHT. And if I don't, I WANT SOMEONE TO CALL ME ON IT. IT'S HOW YOU FUCKING LEARN.

Idiots: 1 Julez: 9

=D

I'M A BITCH =D

I'M NOT A CHILD. I'M NOT OBLIGATED TO DO SH%^, SO DON'T BE PISSED AT ME WHEN I DON'T DO IT TO YOUR LIKING. I DID IT OUT OF KINDNESS. LEAVE ME ALONE ALREADY AND COME TO TERMS WITH ME BEING AN ADULT. Ugh.

WHERE'S MY MOTIVATION?!

Ugh, I want to extend my apologies to everyone I'm role-playing with, for my lack of participation. As the holidays sunk their teeth deeper into all of our lives, I just felt my own being sucked away!

WHY MUST THE HOLIDAYS BE SUCH A TERRIBLE TIME FOR ME?!

I promise, once Jan. 1st comes and goes, I'll be back on my feet and posting again. I'll also start participating in staffly dutieis! Until then, please, oh please, cut me some slack.

One of my friends just messaged me on Facebook to tell me that I'm a heartless bitch for moving to Bellingham. Like, for serious. Wasn't even being playful. "I wouldn't move away from Olympia because I love my friends, obviously you hate us all."

FUCK YOU. I WANT TO GO TO COLLEGE AND I WAS SUICIDAL IN OLY. THAT PLACE SUCKED. LOTS OF THE PEOPLE THERE SUCKED. WHEN I TRY TO VISIT YOU, YOU ARE SUDDENLY BUSY OR WANNA SEE ME WHEN I'M BUSY.

Nice to know that my best friends just don't give a fuck. -___- At least 2 of the friends there still care enough...

I am never getting drunk again. Will stick with being Designated Diana. x____x

My hand and my wrist hurt like fuck. It spread to my elbow.

Now my arm is trapped in this stupid brace thingy. ;___;

FECK YOU CPS!

It's a curious thing, is loss.

For me, it's always been a slow burner; receive the news in the morning, and it only really kicks you in the nuts in the evening at the very earliest.

They told me my uncle died this morning, and it's really just dawning on me now exactly what that entails.

Unpleasent. That sudden realisation that I've just spent the last Christmas and New Year I'll ever spend with him, that never again will he and I have a conversation. I suddenly remember all those questions I had for him, questions that now will forever remain unanswered. Like what it was like to live when he did, or how exactly he got ahold of that Gurkha knife on his mantlepiece. "Some day I'll tell you," he always said.

Guess not.

I do believe I'm in need of a drink. Or seven.

i swear to fucking god im going to hurl this new phone into a fucking woodchipper if it keeps this "YOU'VE ONLY HAD MY A WEEK BUT I'M STILL GOING TO SHUT MY SCREEN DOWN HERPAMAHDERP" shit. ITS A NEW FUCKING PHONE. YET NO WARRANTY. AND ITS FUCKED. FUCKED FUCKED FUCKED FUCKED FUCKED.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!

I WILL NOT BE TROLLED! D:< *gets trolled.* AARRGHHH! ;_____;

I'm an idealist and romantic stuck in the body of a cynical introvert who wishes he were more extroverted stuck in the body of a homely person. I really only ever meaningfully get human interaction online, and my online friends all feel like they're slipping away from me faster than I can make new ones. If I can even do that. I want friends but I don't have the personality or ability to make them easily.

Gee, I wonder why I feel down and out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.