Rant your Brains Again!(Once More)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RRAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHH. DAMN YOU ICE AND SNOW. DAMN YOU TO HELL. DAMNIT. FUCK DAMN. AAAAARGH.

I'm going to have to be the villian. I do not like this and am going to be dwelling on it all day at work. Fuck!

I don't want to be a DOCTORRRRRR, MOM, SO STOP BUYING APARTMENTS FOR ME IN CANADA AND MAKING MCGILL FUNDS.

NOT GONNA BE A DOCTOR.

I feel like dancing around the house SINGING AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS.

This is almost funny, but SHE NEVER STOPS TALKING ARGHARGHARGH

"GOTOPAKISTANBECOMEADOCTORFORFREEWELLSAVEMONEYBLAHBLAH"

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

You know when you just wanna scream so loud that the whole world goes deaf and you can't hear the stupid person next to you saying the SAME THING SIXTEEN TIMES

"What do you think? Will you go? No? No? Yes? Yes? Huh? Huh? Will you? Do you ?"

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG STOP ASKING

RAWR. Its like when your parents try to wake you up when you're too tired and CONTINUOUSLY wake you up T__________T

Someone PLEASE...MAKE HER STOP TALKINNGGG

WAHHHHH ;________;
I'm not mad or anything xDDD just so FRUSTRAAAAATTTTEDDDD

Her voice makes me irk and cringe. Imagine if she talks nonstop for TEN MINUTES about MY FUTURE and WHAT SHE WANTS TO DO WITH IT.

/ROARS LIKE A LION/

Damnit! D:< I was having a cool dream, and then the neighbors upstairs must have dropped something cause they woke me up JUST as the dream was getting to the best part!

I was totally dream cockblocked! c__c

AND THEN WHEN I GOT UP TO RANT ABOUT IT, THE INTERNET WAS DOWN. GOD DAMNIT. >:[

Hmm, don't have much to rant about. My great-grandfather passed away this morning at the age of 95. He was a survivor of the Holocaust in Western Poland. I'm kind of apathetic to his passing because I only met him a few times out of the year but it does put a damper on things. :cow:

Two-day migraines put me in a BAD MOOD, so when I finally get online I'm in a BAD MOOD and everything makes me MAD. >:[

Ahem. I really do hate how a nasty headache can really send your mood spiraling down in to pissyness. Throw in a smidgen of drama and obligations and you go through a "wish I was dead" emo rant. ;__; I need a happy buzz, stat!

...I can't seem to write a poem which is how I usually get negative things out...so...here.

My fear.

I'm going to be pouring things out, here and there, letting it evolve as it will.
I am scared.

Lost.

I don't know what to do....the voice inside my mind is yelling lies at me...its killing me...why won't it shut up?
I know what I have to do...but I can't stop myself from feeling scared as hell.

I hate uncertainty.

I have one thing to hold onto...but damnit...the voice...
....fuck I need to be held and to be told it will be ok....everything will be ok....I will make it....

I need to feel whole again...But where I'm at, that isn't possible yet.
Why does it seem so impossible? So far away...unreachable.

Why does it feel as if the world set up against me, determined to have me fall into despair...each little attack coming at exactly the right time...cracking my minds barrier slowly until the cracked pieces fall down to expose the frailty behind.

Next part:
You know what, I'm…tired of how things are. It feels like everyone is out for what is in it for them. Those that aren't are treated like shit, misunderstood and shunned. When all they tried to do is be a good and just person.

Humanity is broken. The news is just a slaughter fest of bullshit.
We need more people who actually have...MORALS. ADMIRABLE GOALS AND AMBITIONS.

Instead we have multitudes of those like me…jealous, lazy…good for nothing, crude displays of the human race. Biting and fighting to be number one in something or another, not trying to simply..just…BE. Just live. Everyone needs to sit back and look and realize….oh…hey…yeah…we are human…we will die…all this materialistic shit we scramble for… it means nothing. The memories and actions we make or take mean so much more than the shirt on our backs or the car that we drive. (This is stemming from my moms seemingly insatiable need to buy useless things. Its rubbed off on me cause hey, it's the example I was fed. I catch myself when I have money…needing to burn a hole in my pocket and I disgust myself sometimes.)

Next next part:
Hi. Hey. How are ya. Yeah, I'm being emo. Now, leave me the fuck alone or take me to the damn DMV so I can get a job. Yeah I'm looking at you 'parent trap.' I've been here, sitting on my ass since I was 16. I'm not going to be your daughters free babysitter forever. The being "the good daughter" and "doing my duty" shit is getting old.
Whatever, I know that's stuff my voice whispered to me, they never said I had to or that it was my duty…but god…how much more could it have been implied.

I wish I could get the years back. The minutes the hours…the days I tried sleep away. Dreading getting out of bed. Knowing that I'd just be getting up to doing nothing with my life. Watching a kid that wasn't even damn mine. I should have yelled louder, sooner, about me getting out.

"You're the good daughter…don't say anything…keep your head down and watch your sister."
Or even… "You brought this on yourself for getting kicked out of school. Shut up and take it like a bitch."

Yeah, this is all stuff my inner voice has whispered at me. But damnit I'm finally reaching the ultimate breaking point...I'm tired of the fact that each time I try to get one of them to take me to the DMV that they brush me off. Even sarcastically at times. FUCK. I'm trying to get off my ass here people. How much louder do I have to yell at you? You complain that I'm on the computer all the time, yet, when I try and get you to help me obtain something that will enable me to do things…you…ignore me.

Oh. And thank you everyone for deserting me. Screw you, I never considered you to be friends anyway, fake people with fake actions.

At least when I put on a mask I let truth shine through.

To the one I did consider a friend…Your scar runs deep, you made it harder to trust. Thanks for the betrayal and lies.

I'm done with things being how they are, things will change.

I will make them.

motherfuckers. Adobe, you are giant motherfuckers.

because some people make money off your software, i have to shell out 400 (1300 if i want to get all the programs ill be using this year at tafe) dollars to aquire it.

FUCK YOU. AND THE MOTHERFUCKING HORSE YOU RODE IN ON.

im not made of money, im lucky nif my worldly wealth is greater than $50 and a tankfull of petrol at present.

what a crock of shit.

People SERIOUSLY need to make sure they have things squared and worked out before they sell you a vehicle. >:[ Dude has a problem with my truck title, so he has to give me a different truck instead. Just when I got used to THIS truck.

I guess it could be worse. Could give me the money back and we'd be vehicleless again. t___t But still. I hate when stuff has "complications".

Prog metal fans are like, so gay.

Seriously fuck these people, I'm going to make a death metal band.

I am sick AGAIN. I don't even know where it freaking came from, cause neither of the boys got it first like they usually do.

So now I am sick, with a migraine, cramps AND endless nosebleeding because of the weather. >:[ Son of a bitch.

..... That fiend of a sickness! I WILL KILL IT FOR YOU DIANANANANA! I WILL AVENGE YOUR DEATH-

*Pauses as more information comes in*

Oh.... you're not dead yet...

YOU WILL BE AVANGED!

urgh, so It's entirely possible that the infinitely homosexual bureaucracy of the US Army will be removing me from it's membership shortly. It's interesting to me that the individual that tries and fails gets booted and the Whiner who bails out at the last minute gets to stay. WHAT THE FUCK IS OUR MILITARY COMING TOO!!!!!

Okay. So I had an amazing 17th birthday, except for the part at night where my brother & mother ditched me and went somewhere and didn't bother to CALL or PICKUPTHEIRCELLPHONES and I was totally upset. So Daddy, as always, made it a point to go out and get my favourite Chinese food and we ate. Then, Mom&bro showed up to appease me with presents---CANYOUBELIEVEIT? I'm not a fickle teenager, even if that one bracelet in the jewelery set was kinda cute. Wearable, really. compared to the rest of the bleh set x.X

AND FORGET THAT because I was almost over it~

See, in my new school, its obvious that I will find boys that look good xD because they're EVERYWHERE. I expected to appreciate them, but NOT TO CRUSH ON MY NEW FRIENDS. x.X At first, I didn't realize it, but now its obvious to me that I LIKE HIM >< And its not necessarily a bad thing, but ITS SO FRUSTRATING XD in my head >_< because I'm like always looking around in the hallway like I'll see him ~ even if I know I won't xD And at lunch, I always throw little foil balls at the guys I sit with just for fun. It makes them laugh and it's lively. And LOL I started throwing it at him in the beginning and now everyone throws off. If a guy doesn't mind you throwing stuff at him when he's playing cards or studying and laughs it off, is he too nice ? I don't want to get on his nerves xD BUT HES SO FUNNY AND HES SO AWESOME <3 And I love his smile :P I sound like a crazy lovestruck teenager don't I ? x) The only problem is ~ he doesn't come online much, which sucks, because I.Am.Obsessed. xD
'Nuff said. I'm already blushing ~_~ And giggling. LOLWAT SO WEIRD /runs in circles/

Sakura, just say to hell with getting shot down and go for him. If he isn't interested he isn't worth it. and chances are if he feels anything for you he may just be as nervous as you are.

BASTARD BASTARD BASTARD

FUCK FUCK

BASTARD

AAAAAAAARGH!

MOTHER-FU........ RAAAAGH!!!

COULDN'T
COULDN'T
COULDN'T
COULDN'T
COULDN'T
COULDN'T
COULDN'T
COULDN'T
COULDN'T
COULDN'T
COULDN'T
COULDN'T
COULDN'T
COULDN'T CARE LESS
COULDN'T CARE LESS
COULDN'T CARE LESS
COULDN'T CARE LESS
COULDN'T CARE LESS

IF YOU COULD CARE LESS, THAT MEANS YOU ARE CARING ENOUGH TO CARE A LITTLE LESS THAN HOW ARE YOU ARE CURRENTLY CARING.

TO USE "COULD CARE LESS" AS A STATEMENT OF YOU NOT CARING DOESN'T MAKE FUCKING SENSE. IT'S A COMPLETE FUCKING CONTRADICTION. WHY CAN'T PEOPLE SEE THIS????

HOW HAS SUCH A BASIC FALLACY OF LANGUAGE SLIPPED INTO THE LEXICON OF AMERICAN YOUTH????

COULDN'T. CARE. LESS!!!!

Makes me rage.

Ya'll niggas should be ashamed that a guy who's first language is spanish speaks english better than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.