Rant your Brains Again!(Once More)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everytime I talk to my mom on the phone, I end up having rage dreams for a week. x____X This last one I had blended past and present. Where we were getting kicked out of the house again, but I knew we had an apartment in Arkansas, yet we didn't have the money to GET to Arkansas and keep the apartment. e.e;; So in the dream I am panicking about life falling apart and Mom making things worse.

And I wake up relieved as fuck. x_______X

Been moved away for 4 years now, and I STILL get rage and nightmares. >< It's really frustrating.

You know how the little things just start stacking up. Well that's just how it was today. Started off pretty good but soon I was frustrated at several things. My dogs were being dumb going to the bathroom inside, I had to start moving heavy crap around the house, and to top it off when I sat down to enjoy a game it starts ticking me off the computer is so much better at Starcraft than me.

Well those are silly reasons to be angry, so let's move onto the other stuff. So I decided I'd get on the Iwaku to relieve a little stress. Well apparently a PM I sent the day before didn't get received well. After flaming off in the face of two people I used some time to sit down and talk with someone. After talking for awhile I came to the revelation that I am a totally socially inept and unable to hold conversations that don't make me look like an asshole. So, and I will willingly admit this, I went off to sob a bit about how I hurt two of my friends.

I decided that taking my dogs out would give me time alone to think about the situation. It is evening now and everything is dark out. I start thinking about how I am a new Maverick and should be stripped of all my rights as a staff member. Things just whirl around my mind making me even more depressed. Not that I would go emo I am just not happy about myself and my image. Now that I am back in I can get back to the computer right? Nope the dog pukes all over my floor...another one of them little things that stack up. So now I'm mad at the dog an myself.

Finally to conclude this little rant, after reading some of the posts on here, it got me thinking again. Thinking when I'm in a self criticizing mood is a bad thing. I started thinking about love...about how I never really had anyone to love. Just gets me really heartbroken ya know? Just a reminder never to read the rest of this board.

And with that I have officially ranted. I still feel like a jerk/asshole/etc. and I still feel depressed. But I have come to at least one good conclusion, I must make some kind of social reform.

Piro, you're nothing like Mav.

Also, that's a shitty day right there. I hope the rest of your week gets better. And Diana, rage dreams suck.

I'm sorry Di that your relationship with your madre hasn't gone well! :[[

Piro everyone had one of those days broseph. Tomorrow is a new beginning. And I've never found you as a jerk. Internet confrontations are very difficult to handle, so much is lost in translation. Don't beat yourself up over it.
Just love your friends bro it's what I do. :]]

Sweet Jesus... If it's not one thing it's another. Just had a few female friends decide that they both wanted to break up with their boyfriends on the same day, and they call me ten minutes afterwards! Then the guys look at their cellphones, and notice my name. Needless to say, but shit rolled up hill onto my door step, and the cops got involved... Now I've got a bruised jaw, and possibly a few criminal charges while those two D-bags are laid the fuck up in a hospital bed from a good old country ass whooping courtesy of ME!

I swear to Christ, Vishnu, Allah, and whatever other gods I can think of, that I'm going to fucking kill these guys if they pull some more bullshit like that. Next time I won't hit them with a fucking shovel... it's going to be something with an edge!

Jumikins, that does fucking suck... But I hope you don't run into them again...

@Jumi, dude, they rolled up to your house looking to start some shit. If you get charged I'm killing someone

You gotta love it when guys jump straight to conclusions and do something stupid, Jumi. Good job on the ass-whoop dispensing.

Oh, and you forgot Cthulhu.

And Piro, relax bro. You are nothing like Maverick, and don't ever think any different. As Tuxedo pointed out, things often get lost in translation via the internet. You're one of the only Iwaku members I've actually spoken with via Skype or Ventrillo, so I can certify that you're not a jerk, nor are you an asshole.

I know, but still... None of that had to happen.

But I did learn something. I was called by the Police Officer, and it looks like I might be alright. Apparently they can't remember anything, or who I am. So as far as I know I'm in the clear, but with my luck who knows. -_-

Ok, I'm starting to get real fed up with all my education. Thing is? I apparently don't know enough practical things from education, but I can remember things that point STRAIGHT TOWARDS what I want to do and where I want to be in the long run.

Apparently that isn't good enough. I'm math deficit, I have ADD, and I require a specific learning style if you want me to be able to get at least a B or a B+... I have to take Methylin and I'm LEARNING how to organize myself and how to work with planners because my personality type just won't learn it easily.

I'm high-maintenance with education. I just wish that it would change the system because I KNOW all the stuff that I know that I need to know for my ideal job, and I KNOW I can GET THAT JOB.

Give me a test on how to properly rescue an animal. I'll pass it.

Give me a test on how to get a pet adopted into a GOOD HOME. I'll pass it.

Give me a test on how far I'd go for my love of animals? It should be obvious....

The thing is, I get tripped up on the stuff that I'll never need for the job.

US government is COMPLICATED. I'm not political at all, so I don't understand it.

History? Unless it involved animals, I won't care.

The hell, man...

...I hate student politics.

I'm still weirded-out by the fact that I got into student politics, and upon experiancing it...

...Yeah, I hate it.

I hate how personal it gets. I hate how your private life can be dragged into it. I hate how spiteful it gets. I hate that my name has been dragged through the dirt because of this.

I hate that I care this much about it, above all.

So...I've got this friend. I doubt you know her. She's obsessed with Iwaku, and apparently worships a person-turned-cat-now-with-wings person. She comes up to my room almost every night and rants and raves for hours on end about her stories, constantly asking *me* for advice. I've told her that she should just trust herself, but does she listen? No!

So, now here I am writing my mind out to people who don't know me, but I hope that I get to know them. It's always great to have friends to listen to and to talk with on a regular basis. So...that is my rant and rave.

In response to Trance, I *COMPLETELY* agree with you....I'm much in the same boat. I have ADD, ADHD, OCD, *and* mildly Aspbergers. I don't have problems with passing classes, however to pass I have to put effort into it, but I usually don't want to.

I'm one of the worst procrastinators, and the classes I'm taking have nothing to do with the field I'm going into, however they're required for me to graduate.

I want to go into video editing...I have all the necessary skills.

1. Must tolerate long hours of tedious work at looking at the same footage over and over again until perfect...CHECK.

2. Must be able to work with finicky directors who think they know better, even when they don't have a single editing bone in their body...CHECK.

3. Must have a thorough understanding of how to layer video and sound in order to achieve the special sound effect needed in the right way...CHECK.

So, this is how it is. Society thinks that we have to have all of this other education in order to appreciate what we're going to do with our lives, when the fact is all that we're doing is wasting money on the things that don't apply, which in turn leaves us with less money to do what we need to do in order to get that job that we know that we're capable of doing.

WE ARE UNDER-VALUED AND UNDER-APPRECIATED!!

ADHD and possible bits n bobs of aspergers here.

i dont like calling up the shit outta people.

apparantly thats what i ahve to do to even get a shithouse job.

im too fat to join the navy, and thats being fixed as we speak, but i've fucked my lungs HARD through smoking cigars.

remember ladies and gents, nothing is impossible.

but am i too weak to truley take advantage of that?

DAMNIT PEOPLE! PLAY BY THE RULES ON THE BOARD GAMES! D:< OR TORSTY IS GOING TO GET ALL MAD AT SPAM!

p.s. diana hates migraines. Diana needs to stop staying up for ridiculously long hours and forgetting to eat in the process so she can avoid some of these migraines. e.e;

Why do I feel I'm setting us up to fail? Why do I always feel like this? Why am I suddenly afraid?

FUCK YOU IMMUNE SYSTEM. I'M GOING TO START TAKING VITAMINS EVERY DAY. LETS SEE YOU GET ME SICK NOW, ASSHOLE.

So. Insert a long rant here about my cousin right here. Throw in a large handful of cussing and colourful phrases and stir it all up and thats what I feel like putting here right now.

(Don't worry I'll spare you and not actually rant on about how ghey he is right here.)

If your one of the VERY few that doesn't understand about my cousin...heres a "small" sample in the spoiler tags.

Maverick said (2:43 PM):
dad is about to screw up gaia
-.-
he is going to hack the site and destroy it

Corvus Corax says (3:33 PM):
why...

Maverick says (3:34 PM):
cause some idiots gave one of those hollow gaia death threats toward jake
and now dad is going to hack gaia, destroy the site. and lock down all comps in our house

Corvus Corax says (3:35 PM):
:/
ok.

Maverick says (3:36 PM):
and yea.. he can do that -/.-

Corvus Corax says (3:37 PM):
ok.

Maverick says (3:37 PM):
-growls- can I kill him yet?
pleeeease!?

Corvus Corax says (3:38 PM):
no.

Maverick says (3:38 PM):
why not!?
he deserves it!
would make the world a better place -growls-
-.-

Corvus Corax says (3:39 PM):
gaia isnt real y'know

Maverick says (3:39 PM):
it doesnt matter!
he is taking away all our comps too!!

Corvus Corax says (3:39 PM):

Maverick says (3:39 PM):
Im sick of it al!
he thinks he is God!

Maverick says (3:40 PM):
IM COMPLETELY SICK OF IT!!!

Corvus Corax says (3:40 PM):
when your in HIS house he is

Maverick says (3:40 PM):
not anymore
Im sick of it
he is worthless
nothing
I dont care anymore

Maverick says (3:41 PM):
whoever wants to do whatever to him can.. Im not going to stop them

Corvus Corax says (3:41 PM):
shut your teenage ramblings up and quit it, damn get a job

Maverick says (3:41 PM):
I cant!
I have school!

Corvus Corax says (3:42 PM):
right
tell that to the people who work three jobs with no family and still go to school

and dont tell me they cant, stormy is one

Maverick says (3:43 PM):
yea well I dont have time.. I cant

Corvus Corax says (3:43 PM):
his mom and dad are gone and he works a few jobs
yeah all the hours you fuck away with gaia and the internet
and you tell me you have NO time

Corvus Corax says (3:44 PM):
Its just like me, you just dont want to give away your fake reality

Maverick says (3:44 PM):
than if its so easy why dont you go get a job

Like i just said.

Maverick says (3:44 PM):
dont tell me what to do when you are in the same kinda boat
dont tell me what to do when you wont do it yourself

Im not in the same boat => You cry and whine about it. Ive tried.

Ive been on the phone with your mom sobbing and near to begging for uncle scott to help me learn to drive

Maverick says (3:45 PM):
they dont care
he doesnt care
unless it benfits him

Corvus Corax says (3:45 PM):
ok. nice.
I gtg.

Maverick says (3:46 PM):
fine
and you do realize I was including me in that too
and all the rest of us

Corvus Corax says (3:46 PM):
your blind

Maverick says (3:46 PM):
I wasnt targeting just you jeez

Corvus Corax says (3:46 PM):
you think he works his ass off for the hell of it?
yes things are bad, i agree with you

but there ARE some things your blind in

... Can I strangle heim?

=P

NO! that privelige is restricted.

i can has claimed urination rights.

in other news, almost got in a fight at a party with this dude.

ive got a mate, and we were talking, we both needed to take a leak and wanted to continue our conversation.

so we go into the dudes toilets, but inside there is this douchebag who starts arcing up at her, im getting defensive at this point, but she kicks him in the balls when he tries to push her.

problem solvered, or so i though.

later the fucker tries not once, not twice, but at least three times to start a fight with her, so during these times im standing in front of captain douchebag and he's trying to start me up, but ive got my hands clasped behind my back.

what was bringin me to tears was the fact that i didnt want to fuck up a mate of a mates party and fuck up making freinds with this dudes two brothers because the dude was being a drunken fucknugget.

he calls me a pussy, this that and more, for having my hands behind my back.
he proves time and again that he is not only drunk, but a fuckwit.
i do not respond.

but fuck me dead if i didnt want to knock his fucking block off.

lesigh.
see, its all about time and place.

if we can fight and not fuck everything up, sure why not.

but i dont want to spent my night in a motherfucking divvy van

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.