Ragnarok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris/Asher/ Lucifer- Outside of Fandral's apartment

Chris followed the other man out and watched as Asher clinged to the other man's leg.

This must be Lucifer, the Book of Shadows was in full force shield mode.

Lucifer rose an eyebrow. " Yes, that is my name. I can't say I ever met you before today. How do you know it? Also, is this your kid or charge?"

Chris looked over and wasn't sure what to say when Lucifer asked the question. It seemed that the man didn't know if he had a kid and he did appear a little worse for wear. " Not exactly. He's- your kid," he replied and Lucifer looked down at the child and back at the others there. He only had one expression to say.

696f31c23a5fc567fb49e5fab018e5b1.jpg

John/Henry- UN hospital

John was currently not with a patient when he heard the news. He could always finish his job later. He nearly passed Henry Morgan, but the man had just emerged from a patient's room. " You haven't been most of today? Are you okay?" Henry asked.

" Kid I am watching got a little lost. I was looking for him. Do you know what this is about?" He asked. Henry shrugged.

The duo headed for Doctor Maera's office.

@Minerva @Yun Lee @UN hospital

Lydia and Peter Destin- Airfireld

Lydia was originally going to find the injured person at the hospital, but she felt that she check the air field. It was important that she knew what was going on. It was important to her and it was especially important to Scott who wanted her to keep an eye of things for their other friends.

" Oh, hey. Are you the reinforciments the Coalition sent?"

Peter watched from the background, curious to the answer.

@Minerva @Airfield

Max/Lucas/ Scooby- Max's room

" What's going on?" He asked, clearly confused as he eat his food.

" Rhat ris ra really rood ruestion," Scooby replied.

" I believe the doctor is calling doctors/staff to her office, possibly."

@Mason Moretti @Yun Lee

Chris followed the other man out and watched as Asher clinged to the other man's leg.

Lucifer rose an eyebrow. " Yes, that is my name. I can't say I ever met you before today. How do you know it? Also, is this your kid or charge?"

Chris looked over and wasn't sure what to say when Lucifer asked the question. It seemed that the man didn't know if he had a kid and he did appear a little worse for wear. " Not exactly. He's- your kid," he replied and Lucifer looked down at the child and back at the others there. He only had one expression to say.

John/Henry- UN hospital

John was currently not with a patient when he heard the news. He could always finish his job later. He nearly passed Henry Morgan, but the man had just emerged from a patient's room. " You haven't been most of today? Are you okay?" Henry asked.

" Kid I am watching got a little lost. I was looking for him. Do you know what this is about?" He asked. Henry shrugged.

Lydia was originally going to find the injured person at the hospital, but she felt that she check the air field. It was important that she knew what was going on. It was important to her and it was especially important to Scott who wanted her to keep an eye of things for their other friends.

@Minerva @Airfield

@Mason Moretti @Yun Lee

It was strange, but it reminded her of the Deeprealms in a way. The difference between the Deeprealms was that a baby was put in there after they were born.

"You...didn't know you had a child?" she questioned with a raised brow. Strange indeed.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Fandral of Asgard Outside of his Apartment

Fandral tilted his head looking at Lucifer, then looked at his phone. He compared the picture sent to him.

" Well, I have a picture from Lady Sif from the Lux club in Los Angeles t compare him too. I concur with Asher. My pardon Sir, I am Fandral of Asgard, This is Chris and the Lady Jasmine. You are I presume Lucifer Morningstar ? We would like to talk with you sir if you are < Fandral smiled charmingly. >

3d3e1356bf82ddc5d13f3c3512d0e523.jpg

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi

Team Dark - The Undercity

Entering the factory proper, Rouge's inner techie was both shocked and appalled by the unique decorations, and it showed through her expression while she soaked in the sight. "Just what has gotten into these junkers?"

"I don't know, but they're getting away with someone who does!" mentioned Shadow upon stopping dead in his tracks as another pack of robots charged his position, like a pack of raging bulls ganging up on a single matador. Strapped for time, Rouge spent no time analyzing the situation and jumped to act, only for Shadow to stop her from taking flight, "Hold. I'll draw their attention; you'll fly as high as you can to approach the captors unseen," ordered the commanding hedgehog.

"Gotcha," Rouge agreed.

"Go!"

On his mark, Rouge rose with a mighty flap of her wings, and a second, and third, until she nearly kissed the ceiling before proceeding onward. On the ground, Shadow began to skate away from his partner's original position while readying a chaos spear and subsequently chucking it at the wily robots, confident it would hit something within the uncoordinated cluster they had collectively formed.

Meanwhile

The growing amalgamation of flying robots quickly caught Omega's artificial, and sure enough, his full focus as well, "Interesting; the infected robots plan to become more durable through sheer number," he explained as he ceased fire, but only to ready his energy cannons and missile launchers alongside his miniguns before sicking them all on the flying metal contraption, "but have only succeeded in forming a larger target,"

@Gummi Bunnies @Otto @thatguyinthestore
The T-800 entered the factory as well, as the 9S was the priority of the mission now. Noticing the robots dressed as priests were carrying the coffin, supposedly also carrying unit 9S, the T-800 began to approach them with his shotgun in hand.

Before he could attack, however, the group was bombarded by what looked like even more robots. These were on the verge of exploding, it seemed. Standing from a safe distance, the Terminator began shooting at them with his shotgun, trying to eliminate them before they got any closer towards him or anyone else.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Otto @Gummi Bunnies
Factory - Undercity

With the incoming attacks, the explosive robots were dealt with easily exploding due to their close proximity to each other. Just as they would explode in a quick succession of a chain reaction, this combined explosion was enough to blast right through the floor, causing the group to fall into the basement below. This wasn't the case with Rouge, as she took action in the air. On her end, it appeared that the explosion was enough to also throw the fleeing priest robots off balance, causing them to tumble forwards and dropping the coffin open.

"Tch... about time I was let out..."

The voice of a boy grumbled in annoyance from the opened coffin, and just before the robots would attempt to close it on him again, they were immediately shocked. Not that they were electrocuted, but it appeared that they were hacked into and soon short-circuited before they could even fight off the sudden hacking. With that out of the way, the boy managed to get himself back onto his feet, and the Pod that was with the group managed to propel itself to him.

"Confirmation: Unit 9S is clear in condition to continue the operation."

5cf588e48fe0c5914a965325cc3351ce.jpg

"Yeah yeah yeah, I'm still functional to proceed from here, Pod 153."

The boy, 9S, sighed in annoyance, taking a look at the Pod's projected map for a better understanding of his surroundings now. After what was literally a few seconds at looking at the map, he turned his attention to Rouge.

"Guess we're going to be working together now on this, given that it didn't really work out for me trying to take on all of these machines on my own... Data records show that these machines aren't supposed to act like this normally in the Undercity, but ever since I arrived here with this mysterious book... they began to act like the machines from the Old World... I don't know how a simple book from the distant past could affect so many machines at once, but we have to find it and reverse the damage somehow..."

Glancing over at the hole in the floor that led to the basement and then to the map once more, 9S realized that something was terribly off.

"Actually... this isn't good... your friends are down there, where the machines keep on saying that their "queen" is waiting for a sacrifice. I guess they were aiming to use me as the sacrifice, and I have no idea on what their queen could be... Pod! Scan the perimeter for vulnerabilities in this factory! I think I can shut the power sources for this supposed queen, c'mon ma'am, I need someone to cover me while I try this idea out!"

Declaring his solution to stopping this mess, 9S begins to run down one of the hallways with the guidance of his Pod on where to begin hacking. Just as they would turn into another hallway, more of those explosive robots were running right towards them. Given that 9S wasn't really the combat-type of person... this wasn't going to end well.

-----
Underneath the Factory - Undercity

With the rest of the group that tumbled down into the basement after the first explosion resulted with an unstable floor that fell apart, they would see that they were in some manufacturing room, which they would see that most of these new robots being made almost immediately. Almost like they were multiplying at absurd rates!

Near the other side of the room, they would see a strange pod that contained someone inside. From how the room was structured, it was like this pod was draining out energy from this individual and using that to power the factory up in order to make all of these infected robots.

"The Queen has given us life! Given us life!"

"We need to... give offerings to the Queen! We need to sacrifice!"

"Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice!"

"She will let us become as gods! BECOME AS GODS! BECOME AS GODS!"

The mere moment that the group had appeared in this factory's basement, many of the robots that were being made immediately swarmed them, clear with the intent to kill them.

-----

Dlanor A. Knox - Undercity

"INDEED. This shall not take LONG."

Dlanor could see that it would be easier for the both of them to attack this much larger foe. Even if they would most likely last longer than the smaller flying robots, it was a given that they would not miss a single hit against the larger robot. Charging up magic energy into her swords, Dlanor would slash at the air in the direction of the flying automaton, sending charged up magical waves that would soon overwhelm the foe combined with Omega's firepower.

Just as the combination of the smaller robots would thin out to show the center of the combined mass of machines, a strange spherical core was revealed, and inside that energy core looked like to be a... book?

c5a275b706538099798ad394d1a82868.jpg

"Kill... kill... kill..."

"Kill... for the Queen! Kill! Kill!"

Just from this one observation alone, Dlanor was finally certain on what was happening here, readying her Red and Blue Keys for what was to come next.

"It's that BOOK. It must be spreading a virus to control and manipulate these ROBOTS. We must eliminate it IMMEDIATELY."

Furthermore, Dlanor continued to send magical waves from her swords, aiming to thin out the robots surrounding this book so it would be easier on them to destroy the book.

"Planted... seed... despair will... bloom. Ha... ha... haha..."

@Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Otto

Lucifer/ Asher/ Chris

Lucifer looked over at the three of them and the child on his leg and debated teleporting them away. Well, except for the fact that he had a child dragged away when he teleported.

" Does it look like I knew I had a child?" He answered in response to the other woman standing there.

Chris looked over Fandral's shoulder to see if there was any comparison to the two of them. He hadn't seen it before.

" I am not sure how you know my name, but my name is indeed Lucifer Morningstar," he said, looking at the other man, curious to how he knew about him. He looked at the kid and wondered if being in the murder game had messed with his infertility. He looked at the others and was silent, waiting for what they wanted to talk about.

@Takumi @Gands

Fandral of Asgard outside of his apartment

" Well sir, the tale goes something like this. Sometime earlier today, this young lad seemed to randomly teleport into our lives. We were in a bar of all things. Needless to say, it didn't take him long to teleport again. So, fearing for his life, we tracked him down as soon as we could. "

" We found him in the wrong part of town, surrounded by men who did not wish him kind things. Are you following this so far, because it gets better ! " ( He smiles again )

" We get there, in time ! and we bring him back here right, cause that's the right thing to do.! We start to relax, he hands us a note, so, with some initials and a phone number. So..We call this phone number and speak to Uncle John and arrange a meeting for tomorrow morning. "

" So we are relaxing, getting some food and drink and we ask him some things. Like, about his Uncle John, who protects him and cares for him, and make all the bad men go away ! Now, this is getting interesting right ! .. We ask him, who is his father.. He says Lucifer. So happens I have a friend, who knows a retired... former angel, who runs a nightclub in Los Angeles. So, I send a friend to take this picture. ( points to the picture on the phone again ) This guy... tells her.... and she tells me...there is a version of him here... on this planet ! ... And here you are... with a son you didn't know you have, who thinks you are his father ! Without ever having met you ! ".

"Thin right, all coincidence right ?"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi

Lucifer/ Asher/ Chris

Lucifer looked over at the three of them and the child on his leg and debated teleporting them away. Well, except for the fact that he had a child dragged away when he teleported.

" Does it look like I knew I had a child?" He answered in response to the other woman standing there.

Chris looked over Fandral's shoulder to see if there was any comparison to the two of them. He hadn't seen it before.

" I am not sure how you know my name, but my name is indeed Lucifer Morningstar," he said, looking at the other man, curious to how he knew about him. He looked at the kid and wondered if being in the murder game had messed with his infertility. He looked at the others and was silent, waiting for what they wanted to talk about.

@Takumi @Gands

Fandral of Asgard outside of his apartment

" Well sir, the tale goes something like this. Sometime earlier today, this young lad seemed to randomly teleport into our lives. We were in a bar of all things. Needless to say, it didn't take him long to teleport again. So, fearing for his life, we tracked him down as soon as we could. "

" We found him in the wrong part of town, surrounded by men who did not wish him kind things. Are you following this so far, because it gets better ! " ( He smiles again )

" We get there, in time ! and we bring him back here right, cause that's the right thing to do.! We start to relax, he hands us a note, so, with some initials and a phone number. So..We call this phone number and speak to Uncle John and arrange a meeting for tomorrow morning. "

" So we are relaxing, getting some food and drink and we ask him some things. Like, about his Uncle John, who protects him and cares for him, and make all the bad men go away ! Now, this is getting interesting right ! .. We ask him, who is his father.. He says Lucifer. So happens I have a friend, who knows a retired... former angel, who runs a nightclub in Los Angeles. So, I send a friend to take this picture. ( points to the picture on the phone again ) This guy... tells her.... and she tells me...there is a version of him here... on this planet ! ... And here you are... with a son you didn't know you have, who thinks you are his father ! Without ever having met you ! ".

"Thin right, all coincidence right ?"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi

A small growl escaped Jasmine's throat, but she sighed and quickly composed herself and corrected her actions.

"Pardon me, of course you didn't know." she replied, before glancing to Fandral.

"What Fandral says is true, it is rather surprising to have found you so quickly...we were just going to find someone to see what they may have known." she added.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands

Chris/ Asher/ Lucifer- Outside of Fandral's apartment

Lucifer sighed and had a feeling that he was in for a long story and he sat on the bench, Asher still clinging to his foot/leg. He listened and wondered what this was going to go about. He bit on his lip, watching the man as he looked at him with a raised eyebrow, pretending to be interested.

Lucifer was following what he was saying, but he still wasn't sure how he fit into this whole mess. What had the boy said or done that pointed back to him as his father? He saw teleportation, but that was a common power.

" Fandral, I do believe that you left a part earlier. The last thug left was frightened by something that Asher did. I am not sure how he did it, but the man asked for forgiveness from his father," Chris added, as he looked over at the man who had decided to sit on the bench for the time being.

Lucifer sighed, as he pulled out his phone and played Candy Crush. He felt like he was getting one of those recaps from those TV shows that insisted that you couldn't remember what happened last episode. What did the humans call those programs again? Ahh, yes, Soap operas, though they didn't have much time where the characters were using soap or singing. It was a weird name indeed. He blinked twice and looked over at him. He did have to admit, that even another version of him sure did clean up well. He really hoped that this long story was drawing to a close, as he had already lost most of his lives while listening to Fandral drone on about all that had happened.

" Yeah, a mighty big coincidence indeed."

Asher looked over at his papa and wondered why he wasn't hugging him back. He wasn't sure how he knew this was his father- but it felt right.

" Okay, I should give you what happened to me. I just teleported here from somewhere else."

Asher looked up at Lucifer and decided to ask the question. " Where did you twoport fwom?" He asked. Lucifer was silent as he seemed to debate how to answer that. He didn't have the answer to that. How do you explain to a seven year old kid who adored you that you weren't the hero?

@Gands @Takumi

John/Henry- UN hospital

@Minerva @Airfield

@Mason Moretti @Yun Lee
Fandral of Asgard Outside of his Apartment

Fandral tilted his head looking at Lucifer, then looked at his phone. He compared the picture sent to him.

" Well, I have a picture from Lady Sif from the Lux club in Los Angeles t compare him too. I concur with Asher. My pardon Sir, I am Fandral of Asgard, This is Chris and the Lady Jasmine. You are I presume Lucifer Morningstar ? We would like to talk with you sir if you are < Fandral smiled charmingly. >

3d3e1356bf82ddc5d13f3c3512d0e523.jpg

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi

Lucifer sighed and had a feeling that he was in for a long story and he sat on the bench, Asher still clinging to his foot/leg. He listened and wondered what this was going to go about. He bit on his lip, watching the man as he looked at him with a raised eyebrow, pretending to be interested.

Lucifer was following what he was saying, but he still wasn't sure how he fit into this whole mess. What had the boy said or done that pointed back to him as his father? He saw teleportation, but that was a common power.

" Fandral, I do believe that you left a part earlier. The last thug left was frightened by something that Asher did. I am not sure how he did it, but the man asked for forgiveness from his father," Chris added, as he looked over at the man who had decided to sit on the bench for the time being.

Lucifer sighed, as he pulled out his phone and played Candy Crush. He felt like he was getting one of those recaps from those TV shows that insisted that you couldn't remember what happened last episode. What did the humans call those programs again? Ahh, yes, Soap operas, though they didn't have much time where the characters were using soap or singing. It was a weird name indeed. He blinked twice and looked over at him. He did have to admit, that even another version of him sure did clean up well. He really hoped that this long story was drawing to a close, as he had already lost most of his lives while listening to Fandral drone on about all that had happened.

Asher looked over at his papa and wondered why he wasn't hugging him back. He wasn't sure how he knew this was his father- but it felt right.

" Okay, I should give you what happened to me. I just teleported here from somewhere else."

Asher looked up at Lucifer and decided to ask the question. " Where did you twoport fwom?" He asked. Lucifer was silent as he seemed to debate how to answer that. He didn't have the answer to that. How do you explain to a seven year old kid who adored you that you weren't the hero?

@Gands @Takumi
As all these people were conversing, a woman who would be familiar to at least one of these people approached the group.

tumblr_o2d1w4eEEK1v831bfo1_500.jpg

"Lucifer? I-is that you?" The detective asked, obviously knowing the man.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands @Takumi

Fandral of Asgard

Fandral had a disgusted look when he looked over at Lucifer.

" Look, you either don't care, or don't believe us. Perhaps you could wait with us till the man we contacted shows up. This, Uncle John fellow. He should have more details about where and when he started caring for the lad. "

He looked over at Asher. He started speaking to Asher in a calm easygoing manner.

"Asher, do you know your mother's name ?

Finally noticing the new person who had approached them, he gave her a respectful nod.

"Ma'am"

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore

@Gands @Takumi

As all these people were conversing, a woman who would be familiar to at least one of these people approached the group.

tumblr_o2d1w4eEEK1v831bfo1_500.jpg

"Lucifer? I-is that you?" The detective asked, obviously knowing the man.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands @Takumi

Fandral of Asgard

Fandral had a disgusted look when he looked over at Lucifer.

" Look, you either don't care, or don't believe us. Perhaps you could wait with us till the man we contacted shows up. This, Uncle John fellow. He should have more details about where and when he started caring for the lad. "

He looked over at Asher. He started speaking to Asher in a calm easygoing manner.

"Asher, do you know your mother's name ?

Finally noticing the new person who had approached them, he gave her a respectful nod.

"Ma'am"

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore

"Ah yes, the man we were going to meet. Hopefully things can become more clear then, hm?" Jasmine spoke as she gave Fandral a pat on the shoulder as a sign to simmer down just a bit when he would seem upset with Lucifer. The new woman to show up would get a tilt of the head from the Nohrian.

"An acquaintance?" she pondered aloud. Well, at least she wasn't the only woman in the group anymore.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands @thatguyinthestore

Factory - Undercity

With the incoming attacks, the explosive robots were dealt with easily exploding due to their close proximity to each other. Just as they would explode in a quick succession of a chain reaction, this combined explosion was enough to blast right through the floor, causing the group to fall into the basement below. This wasn't the case with Rouge, as she took action in the air. On her end, it appeared that the explosion was enough to also throw the fleeing priest robots off balance, causing them to tumble forwards and dropping the coffin open.

The voice of a boy grumbled in annoyance from the opened coffin, and just before the robots would attempt to close it on him again, they were immediately shocked. Not that they were electrocuted, but it appeared that they were hacked into and soon short-circuited before they could even fight off the sudden hacking. With that out of the way, the boy managed to get himself back onto his feet, and the Pod that was with the group managed to propel itself to him.

The boy, 9S, sighed in annoyance, taking a look at the Pod's projected map for a better understanding of his surroundings now. After what was literally a few seconds at looking at the map, he turned his attention to Rouge.

"Guess we're going to be working together now on this, given that it didn't really work out for me trying to take on all of these machines on my own... Data records show that these machines aren't supposed to act like this normally in the Undercity, but ever since I arrived here with this mysterious book... they began to act like the machines from the Old World... I don't know how a simple book from the distant past could affect so many machines at once, but we have to find it and reverse the damage somehow..."

Glancing over at the hole in the floor that led to the basement and then to the map once more, 9S realized that something was terribly off.

"Actually... this isn't good... your friends are down there, where the machines keep on saying that their "queen" is waiting for a sacrifice. I guess they were aiming to use me as the sacrifice, and I have no idea on what their queen could be... Pod! Scan the perimeter for vulnerabilities in this factory! I think I can shut the power sources for this supposed queen, c'mon ma'am, I need someone to cover me while I try this idea out!"

Declaring his solution to stopping this mess, 9S begins to run down one of the hallways with the guidance of his Pod on where to begin hacking. Just as they would turn into another hallway, more of those explosive robots were running right towards them. Given that 9S wasn't really the combat-type of person... this wasn't going to end well.

-----

With the rest of the group that tumbled down into the basement after the first explosion resulted with an unstable floor that fell apart, they would see that they were in some manufacturing room, which they would see that most of these new robots being made almost immediately. Almost like they were multiplying at absurd rates!

Near the other side of the room, they would see a strange pod that contained someone inside. From how the room was structured, it was like this pod was draining out energy from this individual and using that to power the factory up in order to make all of these infected robots.

The mere moment that the group had appeared in this factory's basement, many of the robots that were being made immediately swarmed them, clear with the intent to kill them.

-----

Dlanor could see that it would be easier for the both of them to attack this much larger foe. Even if they would most likely last longer than the smaller flying robots, it was a given that they would not miss a single hit against the larger robot. Charging up magic energy into her swords, Dlanor would slash at the air in the direction of the flying automaton, sending charged up magical waves that would soon overwhelm the foe combined with Omega's firepower.

Just as the combination of the smaller robots would thin out to show the center of the combined mass of machines, a strange spherical core was revealed, and inside that energy core looked like to be a... book?

Just from this one observation alone, Dlanor was finally certain on what was happening here, readying her Red and Blue Keys for what was to come next.

"It's that BOOK. It must be spreading a virus to control and manipulate these ROBOTS. We must eliminate it IMMEDIATELY."

Furthermore, Dlanor continued to send magical waves from her swords, aiming to thin out the robots surrounding this book so it would be easier on them to destroy the book.

Micheal Sykes (Psycho)
@Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Otto @Gummi Bunnies

His arrival in this strange world was less than expected to say the least, and it was fortunate that he had stumbled across the Coalition Outpost here, as without it... He would have been in quite the jam to say the least.

With a makeshift, but workable nanosuit cradle, made with a few schematics his suit data had been able to provide them, he didn't have to worry about suit maintenance all that much.

But despite his current reliance on the Coalition, Psycho still considered himself a lone wolf here, the only member of Raptor team around and all... Thus, his loyalties did not specifically lie with anyone, granted he had a more favorable view on the coalition at the moment.

For the most part, he spent time in this place searching for answers... Resources, and perhaps, even a way home, but for as long as he remained here, he was more concerned with finding the former; if he were to survive here, he needed the neccessary resources to keep his gear, and more importantly, his suit, functional.

One such excursion, in an effort to find resources, happened to lead him to the Factory, drawn by the sound of fighting, and various explosions. Unfortunately, he arrived a little too late, seeing that the floor had collapsed underneath a portion of the group in the facility, causing them to tumble down into the dephs below the factory.

Though Psycho felt inclined to follow them, he quickly took notice of a group of robots running towards a strange boy, and considering that his suit was quick to highlight them, as if they were incoming grenades... It was quite obvious that they were explosive by nature, and likely the source of those explosions he had heard earlier.

For the time being, he decided not to waste his time with talking, and instead... Raised his trusty SCAR, aiming right for the robots as they rushed in. His nanosuit seemed to glow a distinct reddish color, as he did this, with it's strength mode active, to help him focus his fire, his suit systems confirming this with a simple voice protocol;

"Maximum Strength."

With that, he began to fire upon the incoming robots, clearly intending to take out as many as he possibly could before they could even get close to the boy that seemed to be messing around with some sort of pod.

Shoot now, ask questions later...

Was the policy Psycho had in this particular situation.

Factory - Undercity

-----

-----

Shadow the Hedgehog & Rouge the Bat - Undercity Factory

Although Rouge was high above the action and well out of harm's way, the booming sound and shockwave produced by the chain reaction below was enough to steal her attention, and just in time to witness Shadow stumble and fall deeper into the bowels of The Undercity. With no hesitation, Rouge dove down and perched upon a now derelict support beam to holler into the sea of dust and debris. "Shadow! Are you okay?"

"You should know the answer to that already," Shadow responded; hacking and coughing while he waved his hand about to clean the air around himself, "O-kay, you arrogant so-and-so," Rouge huffed, "need a lift outta there?"

"Negative," answered the hedgehog upon spotting yet more frenzied robots rushing him from out of the settling dust, "go on ahead and aid our new ally in securing its target. If what it says is true, this "Unit 9S" could be critical to our mission. I, on the other hand..."
Shadow-ist-pleased-shadow-the-hedgehog-17335917-409-289.jpg

"...was looking for a fair fight,"

Literally leaping into the fray, Shadow dove into the leftmost robot feet-first, and flared up his skates immediately upon impact to send the bucket of bolts tumbling into its allies; knocking them all down like dominoes. After slowing down the first wave, Shadow quickly scanned the room and identified exactly what was spawning the corrupted bots, and better yet, what appeared to be the spawner's power source! Chucking a fan of chaos spears into the second wave, Shadow made a mad dash towards the pod in an attempt to nip his problem in the bud.

Meanwhile, Rouge took off to regroup with Pod 153, but was surprised to find a blindfolded human boy in the Pod's company. Putting a sudden new face and the open coffin together, however, the G.U.N. spy determined the boy to be none other than "9S? Strange name for a human...no stranger than a talking bat, though, hm? Haha~." Rouge began; breaking the ice with small-talk, as if aiding in his escape hadn't already broken it and then some, "Call me Rouge, please,"

BZZRT - "Rouge, Shadow, an unidentified male is moving on your position. He appears armed, but not hostile. Over," Omega alerted over Team Dark's comms, "Thanks for the heads-up Omega, over," "Roger that," responded Rouge and Shadow respectively. And no sooner than she was warned, the armed male in question came to the rescue, and provided ample covering fire for Rouge and 9S both. The sly bat decided to keep an unarmed bomb clutched tightly in her right hand, however, just in-case...

E-123 Omega - Undercity

With his two fleshy teammates off his back, Omega was having the time of his robotic life filling the blob of flying machines full of lead, lasers, shrapnel, and a variety of other unpleasant ammunition. As his, Dlanor's, and The Ashen One's firepower combined whittled away at the makeshift monstrosity, Omega's beady red eyes immediately locked on to their core once it was revealed, "Amused: these worthless consumer models thought they could protect their master with their flimsy frames," he commented while zeroing in on the crack in their armour, "They thought wrong,"

@Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @york @Otto

Last edited by a moderator:

The Ashen One - Undercity - Factory - Underneath

@Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @york @Gummi Bunnies

The Ashen One was not expecting the ground beneath him to shatter. However, he fell down without any injuries. How, you ask? Well, he was wearing the Silvercat Ring! It always comes in handy.

Upon seeing the horde of robots, the undead knight no longer felt fear. He was too blinded by rage. The swarms of enemies brought back memories of a time when he was weak. He remembered how he would die over, and over, and over, and over to groups of enemies...

He has grown since then, in power, and combat expertise. He would show these soulless automatons what an Ashen One was really capable of. Before starting combat, he noticed a conveniently-placed bonfire. That's helpful.

elfWYnX.jpg

Without questioning why there was a bonfire here, he quickly lit it and then wielded a Pontiff Knight Curved Sword. The hordes of hostiles that swarmed him were cut down by a huge conjured blade that extended beyond the physical blade's reach. He left behind piles of robots that were cut in half.

giphy.gif

He now dual-wielded the same type of curved sword and parried any of the remaining robots that attempted to attack him. He would stab them in their vital areas while they were left open and then quickly parry the next aggressor. Rinse and repeat.

giphy.gif
Shadow quickly scanned the room and identified exactly what was spawning the corrupted bots, and better yet, what appeared to be the spawner's power source! Chucking a fan of chaos spears into the second wave, Shadow made a mad dash towards the pod in an attempt to nip his problem in the bud.
Despite his efforts, more robots were being created. He noticed Shadow rush toward the power source. He followed him and lacerated any robots that his ally might've missed. Whilst Shadow would deal with the power source, the Ashen One would continue his dual-wielded onslaught nearby, this time focusing all of his power on offense rather than defense.

Factory - Undercity

-----

-----

Micheal Sykes (Psycho)

His arrival in this strange world was less than expected to say the least, and it was fortunate that he had stumbled across the Coalition Outpost here, as without it... He would have been in quite the jam to say the least.

With a makeshift, but workable nanosuit cradle, made with a few schematics his suit data had been able to provide them, he didn't have to worry about suit maintenance all that much.

But despite his current reliance on the Coalition, Psycho still considered himself a lone wolf here, the only member of Raptor team around and all... Thus, his loyalties did not specifically lie with anyone, granted he had a more favorable view on the coalition at the moment.

For the most part, he spent time in this place searching for answers... Resources, and perhaps, even a way home, but for as long as he remained here, he was more concerned with finding the former; if he were to survive here, he needed the neccessary resources to keep his gear, and more importantly, his suit, functional.

One such excursion, in an effort to find resources, happened to lead him to the Factory, drawn by the sound of fighting, and various explosions. Unfortunately, he arrived a little too late, seeing that the floor had collapsed underneath a portion of the group in the facility, causing them to tumble down into the dephs below the factory.

Though Psycho felt inclined to follow them, he quickly took notice of a group of robots running towards a strange boy, and considering that his suit was quick to highlight them, as if they were incoming grenades... It was quite obvious that they were explosive by nature, and likely the source of those explosions he had heard earlier.

For the time being, he decided not to waste his time with talking, and instead... Raised his trusty SCAR, aiming right for the robots as they rushed in. His nanosuit seemed to glow a distinct reddish color, as he did this, with it's strength mode active, to help him focus his fire, his suit systems confirming this with a simple voice protocol;

"Maximum Strength."

With that, he began to fire upon the incoming robots, clearly intending to take out as many as he possibly could before they could even get close to the boy that seemed to be messing around with some sort of pod.

The Ashen One - Undercity - Factory - Underneath

@Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @york @Gummi Bunnies

The Ashen One was not expecting the ground beneath him to shatter. However, he fell down without any injuries. How, you ask? Well, he was wearing the Silvercat Ring! It always comes in handy.

Upon seeing the horde of robots, the undead knight no longer felt fear. He was too blinded by rage. The swarms of enemies brought back memories of a time when he was weak. He remembered how he would die over, and over, and over, and over to groups of enemies...

He has grown since then, in power, and combat expertise. He would show these soulless automatons what an Ashen One was really capable of. Before starting combat, he noticed a conveniently-placed bonfire. That's helpful.

elfWYnX.jpg

Without questioning why there was a bonfire here, he quickly lit it and then wielded a Pontiff Knight Curved Sword. The hordes of hostiles that swarmed him were cut down by a huge conjured blade that extended beyond the physical blade's reach. He left behind piles of robots that were cut in half.

giphy.gif

He now dual-wielded the same type of curved sword and parried any of the remaining robots that attempted to attack him. He would stab them in their vital areas while they were left open and then quickly parry the next aggressor. Rinse and repeat.

giphy.gif

Despite his efforts, more robots were being created. He noticed Shadow rush toward the power source. He followed him and lacerated any robots that his ally might've missed. Whilst Shadow would deal with the power source, the Ashen One would continue his dual-wielded onslaught nearby, this time focusing all of his power on offense rather than defense.

Shadow the Hedgehog & Rouge the Bat - Undercity Factory

Although Rouge was high above the action and well out of harm's way, the booming sound and shockwave produced by the chain reaction below was enough to steal her attention, and just in time to witness Shadow stumble and fall deeper into the bowels of The Undercity. With no hesitation, Rouge dove down and perched upon a now derelict support beam to holler into the sea of dust and debris. "Shadow! Are you okay?"

"You should know the answer to that already," Shadow responded; hacking and coughing while he waved his hand about to clean the air around himself, "O-kay, you arrogant so-and-so," Rouge huffed, "need a lift outta there?"

"Negative," answered the hedgehog upon spotting yet more frenzied robots rushing him from out of the settling dust, "go on ahead and aid our new ally in securing its target. If what it says is true, this "Unit 9S" could be critical to our mission. I, on the other hand..."
Shadow-ist-pleased-shadow-the-hedgehog-17335917-409-289.jpg

"...was looking for a fair fight,"

Literally leaping into the fray, Shadow dove into the leftmost robot feet-first, and flared up his skates immediately upon impact to send the bucket of bolts tumbling into its allies; knocking them all down like dominoes. After slowing down the first wave, Shadow quickly scanned the room and identified exactly what was spawning the corrupted bots, and better yet, what appeared to be the spawner's power source! Chucking a fan of chaos spears into the second wave, Shadow made a mad dash towards the pod in an attempt to nip his problem in the bud.

Meanwhile, Rouge took off to regroup with Pod 153, but was surprised to find a blindfolded human boy in the Pod's company. Putting a sudden new face and the open coffin together, however, the G.U.N. spy determined the boy to be none other than "9S? Strange name for a human...no stranger than a talking bat, though, hm? Haha~." Rouge began; breaking the ice with small-talk, as if aiding in his escape hadn't already broken it and then some, "Call me Rouge, please,"

BZZRT - "Rouge, Shadow, an unidentified male is moving on your position. He appears armed, but not hostile. Over," Omega alerted over Team Dark's comms, "Thanks for the heads-up Omega, over," "Roger that," responded Rouge and Shadow respectively. And no sooner than she was warned, the armed male in question came to the rescue, and provided ample covering fire for Rouge and 9S both. The sly bat decided to keep an unarmed bomb clutched tightly in her right hand, however, just in-case...

E-123 Omega - Undercity

With his two fleshy teammates off his back, Omega was having the time of his robotic life filling the blob of flying machines full of lead, lasers, shrapnel, and a variety of other unpleasant ammunition. As his, Dlanor's, and The Ashen One's firepower combined whittled away at the makeshift monstrosity, Omega's beady red eyes immediately locked on to their core once it was revealed, "Amused: these worthless consumer models thought they could protect their master with their flimsy frames," he commented while zeroing in on the crack in their armour, "They thought wrong,"

@Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @york @Otto
Micheal Sykes (Psycho)

"Maximum Strength."

The T-800 had received minimal damage from the fall; a few cuts and scratches on the tissue that had been placed over the exoskeleton. Standing up and brushing himself off, the T-800 identified Unit 9S via his scanner.

"Unit 9S has been secured." The model said out loud, presumably over comms. This was the first time the cyborg had spoken since his arrival. It had a deep voice that was accompanied with a thick Austrian accent. Like that one pizza guy who you don't want to fuck with at all costs. With it secured, the T-800 began to move along with the group.

When the new batch of robots began to attack, the T-800 pulled out the shotgun yet again. "Get down!!" It yelled before firing at the robots with the same precise aim as always.

@Otto @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah @york

Lucifer/ Chris/ Asher- Outside the apartments

Lucifer managed to catch the woman approaching out of the corner of his eye and he sighed. He really, really hated his father for this.

Lucifer-Morningstar-Tom-Ellis-2.jpg

" Detective, what a pleasant surprise. I really hate my life." Lucifer hoped that she bought his line.

Lucifer completely ignored Fandral's disgusted look. He had seen worse.

" Uncle John?" Lucifer asked, posing it as more of a question. He didn't know anyone by that name, but it was certainly something to look into if this was indeed his son. However, he needed to distract the nosey detective for now.

Asher wasn't upset. He was confused by why his father wasn't answering his question.

" Uncle John told me her name was Linda."

Chris silently observed from the background, debating what to say. The book of shadows was freaking out even more with Asher, Chloe and Lucifer all in one spot.

It glowed and pointed to Chloe and pointed to the words weakness for Lucifer.

" So, Chloe, how is your daughter doing?" He asked, trying to focus on anything besides the current situation that he was in. Maybe if he ignored the problem, it would go away. God, he hoped that would work. Maybe she wouldn't ask where he had been and what he had inadvertly helped in doing to others.

"An acquaintance?" she pondered aloud. Well, at least she wasn't the only woman in the group anymore.

" I imagine that it would be better not to settle this in the middle of the streets. Perhaps we should head back inside...." Asher had teleported again.... well fuck. Thankfully, it was back to the apartment.

@Gands @Takumi @thatguyinthestore

Lucifer managed to catch the woman approaching out of the corner of his eye and he sighed. He really, really hated his father for this.

" Detective, what a pleasant surprise. I really hate my life." Lucifer hoped that she bought his line.

" Uncle John?" Lucifer asked, posing it as more of a question. He didn't know anyone by that name, but it was certainly something to look into if this was indeed his son. However, he needed to distract the nosey detective for now.

Asher wasn't upset. He was confused by why his father wasn't answering his question.

Chris silently observed from the background, debating what to say. The book of shadows was freaking out even more with Asher, Chloe and Lucifer all in one spot.

" So, Chloe, how is your daughter doing?" He asked, trying to focus on anything besides the current situation that he was in. Maybe if he ignored the problem, it would go away. God, he hoped that would work. Maybe she wouldn't ask where he had been and what he had inadvertly helped in doing to others.

" I imagine that it would be better not to settle this in the middle of the streets. Perhaps we should head back inside...." Asher had teleported again.... well fuck. Thankfully, it was back to the apartment.

"Yeah, it must be good seeing me. Especially y'know, after you just up and left without saying a word." Chloe said as she crossed her arms and shifted all of her weight onto her right leg. "And Trixie is fine, thank you." The detective stated bluntly, an obvious hint of annoyance in her voice.

Chloe nodded at the man's request and headed back to the apartment. When she got there, Chloe saw a kid who bore a striking resemblance to Lucifer. It didn't take long for her to put two and two together. "Are you shitting me right now? You spent well over a year trying to get in my pants, and when I finally let you you go off and do this?" She was on the verge of tears now. Chloe simply sat on the couch and tried to avoid sobbing right then and there.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Gands

Fandral Inside his apartment

Fandral watched as Lucifer seemed to be getting in deeper. Everyone filed into the apartment and started to relax, except for the new girl. He didn't seem excited about bringing up Linda while Lucifer was mentally contending with this new girl. So he wandered back to his friends, speaking quietly to the two of them, Chris & Lady Jasmine.

" A couple of things, one, if either of you need sleep, might be a good time for it. Two, I think Asher is going to need to need a bath.. I have no children and no experience doing this bath thing. I can keep an eye on Don Juan Morningstar though. Remember, Asher said his mother's name is Linda, at least according to this Uncle John guy. Anyway, I'm open to suggestion."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @thatguyinthestore

"Yeah, it must be good seeing me. Especially y'know, after you just up and left without saying a word." Chloe said as she crossed her arms and shifted all of her weight onto her right leg. "And Trixie is fine, thank you." The detective stated bluntly, an obvious hint of annoyance in her voice.

Chloe nodded at the man's request and headed back to the apartment. When she got there, Chloe saw a kid who bore a striking resemblance to Lucifer. It didn't take long for her to put two and two together. "Are you shitting me right now? You spent well over a year trying to get in my pants, and when I finally let you you go off and do this?" She was on the verge of tears now. Chloe simply sat on the couch and tried to avoid sobbing right then and there.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Gands

Fandral Inside his apartment

Fandral watched as Lucifer seemed to be getting in deeper. Everyone filed into the apartment and started to relax, except for the new girl. He didn't seem excited about bringing up Linda while Lucifer was mentally contending with this new girl. So he wandered back to his friends, speaking quietly to the two of them, Chris & Lady Jasmine.

" A couple of things, one, if either of you need sleep, might be a good time for it. Two, I think Asher is going to need to need a bath.. I have no children and no experience doing this bath thing. I can keep an eye on Don Juan Morningstar though. Remember, Asher said his mother's name is Linda, at least according to this Uncle John guy. Anyway, I'm open to suggestion."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @thatguyinthestore

Jasmine took the situation with stride. It was rather strange. When Asher telepirted she grew worried, but caught his scent soon enough coming from Fandral's place, which caused her to relax as she followed the others inside.

Jasmine listened to what was being spoken and glanced at the rest present.

As for giving Asher a bath she glanced to the boy.

"I have no children of my own, but it shouldn't be that hard to give a child a bath, right?" she replied with a raised brow and crossed her arms.

"Besides there's light tension in the air it seems between the miss and Lucifer, which makes me wonder where Asher's mother is at the moment." she spoke only loud enough for Chris and Fandral to hear, of course.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands @thatguyinthestore

Asher/ Chris/ Lucifer- Fandral's Apartment

" I couldn't let you deal with my problems anymore. I wasn't going to be gone forever, but then-," Lucifer trailed off and didn't want to admit much about what had happened to him. It was too fresh and too raw for him. It was not something he wanted to discuss with anyone, least of all Chloe

Lucifer hadn't exactly paid attention the striking resemblance the child had to him until he entered the apartment. The boy had his hair, and his eyes. Oh god, his eyes remind him of Linda. How was this possible? " It wasn't planned. A lot has happened in that time Chloe and you wouldn't believe me on half of them. You don't believe me whenever I tell the truth anyway, so I rather no bring it up," he said, feeling his hands. The hands that had helped assist in murders of innocents. He sat next to her.

Chris looked over at him and took a deep breath. It was certainly coincidental that they had found Lucifer so easily, but it seemed that he didn't believe him initially. He wondered who this Linda person was and what had happened to her. He wondered how come Asher wasn't freaking out at the moment. He didn't seem to take strangers too well.

" I imagine that it should be ideal to get some-" Chris was about to finish when he caught something out of the corner his eye. Somebody else had teleported into the room. It was a little blonde girl with brown eyes and she looked over at Asher and rushed over to give the other boy a hug. Asher looked so confused by this girl hugging him. " I think we have a new development."

"James," the little girl said to Asher.

" Who's J-James?" Asher asked.

" You- you're James Penny Jason Martin-Morningstar. Damn, that's a mouthful, Mom was right. I'm Ashley Ada Martin-Morningstar."

" My name is Asher Falcon."

Lucifer had been listening when the girl had appeared and paused when he heard Linda's last name. So, these were their kids. But how? He cursed under his breath because if he heard- then Decker also heard it. Well, bloody hell

" Well, we got a full name now. Linda Martin," Chris replied looking at the other two

Chris gave pause. " And everyone but the mother. That suddenly worries me."

Asher, who was still looking at the girl who was hugging him. She did look a little like him. " I don't life baths," he said, attempting to teleport away but failed miserably due to Ashley hugging him. Ashley, also stuck her tongue out at Chloe as she gave Asher a hug.

" So, I feel like we are starting to get nowhere. I feel like this Uncle John might be our only hope of clearing things up and he won't be here until morning. Also, if I am going to take a gander, it looks like Asher is a twin of some short."

@thatguyinthestore @Gands @Takumi

Status
Not open for further replies.