Ragnarok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucifer/Chris/ Asher/ Ashley

It wasn't that he didn't want to tell Chloe about the events that passed. It was more he didn't want to remember his part in the incident and preferred to live in the present.

" I'm Ashley," the little girl said, crossing her arms and glaring while she said it at Chloe

Meanwhile, this happened, Chris gave Asher half of the chocolate and dragged the little boy into the bathroom where he got into the tub once it was filled with water.

However, there was only one small little problem that presented itself, well, a kind of major one.

It seemed that the young one wasn't lying as he had entered the bath with all of his clothes on. Chris sighed and picked him up

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked his whitelighter

" Well, you see. When you take a bath or a shower, or generally anything in which water covers your body expect going swimming, you take off your clothes," he said

Asher shook his head and ran outside the bathrooom. He wasn't going to get naked to get clean.

@thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Gands

Chloe could only smile in mild amusement as she watched Asher run to the bathroom.

"So... who exactly is the mom?"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands @Takumi

₱ł₱ɆⱤ ₳₮ ₮ⱧɆ ₲₳₮Ɇ₴ Ø₣ Đ₳₩₦
Campaign Start
Outskirts of Charon - Checkpoint Beta

---

3wqqJIy.jpg

Caravans, refugees and wanderers alike flooded to the gates of Charon, particularly Checkpoint Beta. With worries of dark forces on the horizon, more and more individuals flocked to the safety of Charon, so much so that these military checkpoints served as hubs of commerce, both of coin and people. Livestock, foreign and domestic alike, moaned and squealed, snake-oil men and women alike chanting their absurd prices to the distressed masses.

Among the crowds, you find yourself pushing through families and soldiers alike. Claustrophobic and without a sense of personal privacy, your eyes turn attention to an aged man, clad in nomadic attire, wielding a scimitar. You know his face- the merchant that has hired you. Whether it be through flyers throughout the town or advertisements on billboards, you sought this on your own accord. The reasons are multiple- some for glory, some for coin, some for the thrill of seeing Ash and whatever decay the planet wrought. It matters naught, you are here and this is where your journey begins.

"Here, here! Da envoy to Piper's Landing!" he barked, standing upon a wooden crate, beckoning for the clients to come. With the crowds dissipating at his location, you spot a traditional horse wagon, enough to hold everyone and their gear. Reaching up to adjust his collar, the merchant spoke firmly, a hand brushing against his graying beard.

"I will keep this short, ye." the elder remarked, his foreign voice carrying an exotic accent. "You will go to Piper's Landing with my niece to find and 'trieve my shop's, hmm, assets. She is ye Captain, disobey her and I will pay you nothing. You will follow her orders and, when it is set and done, you will be paid, hmm, handsomely. We are taking horses because the other envoys have failed, perhaps because their vehicles got stuck in mud and dirt..." the merchant spoke plainly and simply, not wanting to waste any more time. "You may refer to me as Hanif the Stout, call me anything less and I will cut your pay into two. Direct any more questions to my niece, now get out of my sight. I do not need to know you, I only need your services..." the impatient, stern elder spoke with a wave of his hand.

Stomping off the crate, he casually strolled over as if he did not care much more for the presentation. Before you, the wagon sat, awaiting to be filled with adventurers and their gear. To the front, you could spot a female, dressed akin to Hanif the Stout, tending to the horses and the front of the wagon. Presumably your Captain, she appeared to be busy preparing for the journey.

As you decide what to do in this situation, whether to be social and converse or simply hop on the back of the wagon to prepare, you hear the playing of instruments among the chattering crowds, distant melodies ringing in your head...

A path unraveled, a story to be told.

Jasmine had remained quiet, having watched what went on with Asher running out of the room with a smile. What a strange child he was.

She frowned and glanced over when the mother was mentioned. Wasn't the name Linda brought up at some point? She took a moment to try and recall, but couldn't.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore @Gands
----------------------

Campaign Start

---

3wqqJIy.jpg

Caravans, refugees and wanderers alike flooded to the gates of Charon, particularly Checkpoint Beta. With worries of dark forces on the horizon, more and more individuals flocked to the safety of Charon, so much so that these military checkpoints served as hubs of commerce, both of coin and people. Livestock, foreign and domestic alike, moaned and squealed, snake-oil men and women alike chanting their absurd prices to the distressed masses.

Among the crowds, you find yourself pushing through families and soldiers alike. Claustrophobic and without a sense of personal privacy, your eyes turn attention to an aged man, clad in nomadic attire, wielding a scimitar. You know his face- the merchant that has hired you. Whether it be through flyers throughout the town or advertisements on billboards, you sought this on your own accord. The reasons are multiple- some for glory, some for coin, some for the thrill of seeing Ash and whatever decay the planet wrought. It matters naught, you are here and this is where your journey begins.

"Here, here! Da envoy to Piper's Landing!" he barked, standing upon a wooden crate, beckoning for the clients to come. With the crowds dissipating at his location, you spot a traditional horse wagon, enough to hold everyone and their gear. Reaching up to adjust his collar, the merchant spoke firmly, a hand brushing against his graying beard.

"I will keep this short, ye." the elder remarked, his foreign voice carrying an exotic accent. "You will go to Piper's Landing with my niece to find and 'trieve my shop's, hmm, assets. She is ye Captain, disobey her and I will pay you nothing. You will follow her orders and, when it is set and done, you will be paid, hmm, handsomely. We are taking horses because the other envoys have failed, perhaps because their vehicles got stuck in mud and dirt..." the merchant spoke plainly and simply, not wanting to waste any more time. "You may refer to me as Hanif the Stout, call me anything less and I will cut your pay into two. Direct any more questions to my niece, now get out of my sight. I do not need to know you, I only need your services..." the impatient, stern elder spoke with a wave of his hand.

Stomping off the crate, he casually strolled over as if he did not care much more for the presentation. Before you, the wagon sat, awaiting to be filled with adventurers and their gear. To the front, you could spot a female, dressed akin to Hanif the Stout, tending to the horses and the front of the wagon. Presumably your Captain, she appeared to be busy preparing for the journey.

As you decide what to do in this situation, whether to be social and converse or simply hop on the back of the wagon to prepare, you hear the playing of instruments among the chattering crowds, distant melodies ringing in your head...

26994ed14aac393ca875fb9eebac5a55.jpg

Clare, who had been informed of this little mission of sorts had left the area she had been in to reach the outskirts of Charon. She cared very little about pay, she wanted to help someone in need to held the Coalition deal with one less possible problem. Seeing the horse drawn carriage reminded her of home, if only briefly. Getting into the back without a word she waited.

She didn't bother trying to socialize, at least for now (besides after that awkward experience earlier it may have been for the best).

@Krieg @anybody else

Campaign Start

---

3wqqJIy.jpg

Hanif the Stout? Hmph! More like Hanif the Lout! Ingrid found his demeanor rather annoying, but in all honesty, it would make the trip more fun. She idly started to think of fun nicknames to call him-maybe she could work her pay down to a penny. After all, money wasn't really why she was doing this.

Ingrid opened her notebook, opening it on the page with a floral bookmark. At the top of the page was the title, 'The Murder Games.' Her finger slid down to one entey in particular-'Year 20XX-Planet Ash. Assist in combatting malevolent forces, however possible.' However, it seemed that Hanif the Lout wasn't one such force. Such a shame.

As she waited for the mission to start, Ingrid heard music playing. Tapping her toe to the rythym soon turned into a lively ballet performance.

ingrid-sunrise.gif

@Krieg @Takumi

Chris Halliwell/Asher/ Lucifer/ Ashley

Chris was happy that he didn't have to capture the youngster naked, but he was also not so happy that he was going to have to catch him to go and take a bath. He really regretted explaining what a bath and not just go with his gut instinct told him to do.

Asher didn't want to take a bath. It was especially bad that he was going to have to take off his trousers and that was something he was firmly against. He was surprised when the other man had caught him and he tried to teleport, but for some reason failed.

" I suppose that would be fine as long as he took one. I imagine that he can do it for now. How do you feel-?" Asher nodded his head.

Ashley was not amused by James and hoped that he was going to go and take a bath to be less smelly.

Lucifer paled when the question was asked.

" Chloe in my absence, how has Maize, Trixie, your mother and Daniel been?" He asked, thinking of all the people he could think of to distract the woman.

Ashley looked over at her father and was silent for now. She was sure that miss Chloe could figure out who the mother was if she just applied some logic to the situation at hand.

@Gands @Takumi @thatguyinthestore

Campaign Start

---

3wqqJIy.jpg

DH24_zpse5496bab.png

"Not worst employer, but pay not exactly up to snuff, yes?"
Death's Head had signed up for the simple reason that there was credits to be had. He was already getting paid by the Coalition, but you could never earn too much credits. The Freelance Peacekeeping Agent said no more and climbed up to the wagon to wait for their departure.​

Campaign Start

---

3wqqJIy.jpg

Shirou Emiya - Outskirts of Charon - Checkpoint Beta

6cb5c8da3d0e4ae78a80f0784e7629f2.png

"..."

Shirou Emiya sat in the back of the wagon, doing his best to draw as little attention to himself as possible as the old man known as Hanif the Stout went on about the details of the mission. With a perpetual, pensive look on his face that nearly resembled a scowl, likely due to the weathered nature of his features, the young man who looked older than he really was only let out a soft breath, recounting how he had gotten here in the first place.

After he had first arrived in this world and stumbled upon a small fight club, he had been given word of an organization that operated around this place known as the "Coalition" that could have possibly helped him, though Shirou was left wondering how exactly he could have been helped. After all, the problems he faced at this moment, the tribulations that were waiting for him from where he had come... He could not possibly burden other people with them. This was his fight alone. It was undeniable that one way or another, he'd have to come back to the world that he had once come from, but... If nothing else, at this moment, he figured he should at least be grateful for his freedom from the grasp of the Ainsworths.

Whether out of sheer curiosity or some intrepid hope that they would desire to help, despite having some sort of idea in his head that the organization would want to avoid interfering with the matters of other worlds (an idle thought that had occurred in his head, more intuitive than he had realized, considering that the Coalition was supposed to operate in many different universes), and as he explored the place, he had come across a mousy, even needlessly hostile young woman around his age sporting glasses and a tattered purple uniform who claimed to be a member of said Coalition. The girl, identifying herself as one "Toko Fukawa," had (very reluctantly) offered him sanctuary at the place, though in reality, she did little more than simply allow him to be there. He felt uneasy at first, feeling like a fish out of water, but considering how everyone around seemed to react very little to his presence, Shirou was able to imagine that either the members were used to stragglers around this place, that many of the people here themselves were independent parties, or some sort of mix of the two.

And so, Shirou Emiya rested on the seventh hour that he was here.

But old habits died hard.

Very quickly did he take an interest in the fliers that he had seen around Charon, talking of a disturbance that needed investigating. And before Shirou knew it, he had ended up taking up the quest, like a quixotic knight going off on a journey. He remembered the times before his little sister was born, a more naive time when he had wished to become a champion of justice, a super hero, but he had quickly abandoned such dreams when faced with the cold reality that felled his world like snow, in more ways than one. Still, he would be lying if there wasn't some small, altruistic part of him that remained, that still wanted to help others around even if he did not know them. It was what she would have wanted, after all. To help those in need, even if it meant putting her in danger as well. Shirou could rarely bring himself to do such a thing, but with her tentatively safe in some other world that even he did not know of (hopefully not this one), perhaps he could spare to go on a small journey if for no other reason than to help those in need.

So now, here he sat, idly watching Ingrid, wordlessly eyeing Death's Head, reticently glancing at Clare, and watching out for whoever else would later come to join their party.

@Krieg @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi

Campaign Start

---

3wqqJIy.jpg

Finding her way through the city streets packed with shoppers, shop owners, and wayfarers alike, the renegade wizard felt right at home.

heroes_of_the_storm___li_ming___render_by_moresense-d9sfdp9.png

Breathing deep of the dusty desert air, Li-Ming carved a path through the clogged marketplace with swagger. She pushed and shoved anyone who was thick enough to stand in her way, and was unfazed by what any of them said or did in retaliation. Li-Ming was here for one thing and one thing only: adventure! And at the centre of a dissolving crowd stood just the man who had offered to pay her, on top of the joy, the excitement, and the sheer thrill of it all!

This man understood her.

Acknowledging Hanif's orders with simple nod and bow, Li-Ming boarded the back of the caravan shortly thereafter, wishing to waste no time, nor miss out on any extra coin. Although, the young sorceress began to fidget in her seat.

"Well, we're certainly a colourful lot, aren't we?" she blurted out while her eyes darted between her fellow employees, and shortly landed on Death's Head specifically, "Very literally, in your case. Never have I seen someone with such a magnificent platinum sheen to their skin; I quite like it,"

@Krieg @Jeremi

@Verite @Yun Lee @Takumi

Hanif the Stout? Hmph! More like Hanif the Lout! Ingrid found his demeanor rather annoying, but in all honesty, it would make the trip more fun. She idly started to think of fun nicknames to call him-maybe she could work her pay down to a penny. After all, money wasn't really why she was doing this.

Ingrid opened her notebook, opening it on the page with a floral bookmark. At the top of the page was the title, 'The Murder Games.' Her finger slid down to one entey in particular-'Year 20XX-Planet Ash. Assist in combatting malevolent forces, however possible.' However, it seemed that Hanif the Lout wasn't one such force. Such a shame.

As she waited for the mission to start, Ingrid heard music playing. Tapping her toe to the rythym soon turned into a lively ballet performance.

ingrid-sunrise.gif

@Krieg @Takumi

DH24_zpse5496bab.png

"Not worst employer, but pay not exactly up to snuff, yes?"
Death's Head had signed up for the simple reason that there was credits to be had. He was already getting paid by the Coalition, but you could never earn too much credits. The Freelance Peacekeeping Agent said no more and climbed up to the wagon to wait for their departure.​

Finding her way through the city streets packed with shoppers, shop owners, and wayfarers alike, the renegade wizard felt right at home.

View attachment 137814

Breathing deep of the dusty desert air, Li-Ming carved a path through the clogged marketplace with swagger. She pushed and shoved anyone who was thick enough to stand in her way, and was unfazed by what any of them said or did in retaliation. Li-Ming was here for one thing and one thing only: adventure! And at the centre of a dissolving crowd stood just the man who had offered to pay her, on top of the joy, the excitement, and the sheer thrill of it all!

This man understood her.

Acknowledging Hanif's orders with simple nod and bow, Li-Ming boarded the back of the caravan shortly thereafter, wishing to waste no time, nor miss out on any extra coin. Although, the young sorceress began to fidget in her seat.

"Well, we're certainly a colourful lot, aren't we?" she blurted out while her eyes darted between her fellow employees, and shortly landed on Death's Head specifically, "Very literally, in your case. Never have I seen someone with such a magnificent platinum sheen to their skin; I quite like it,"

@Krieg @Jeremi

@Verite @Yun Lee @Takumi

Clare simply glanced to the others at first, wordlessly until she thought of something to say.

claymore_clare_by_nonoyuki-d73f1mf.jpg

"Yes, colorful indeed..." she murmered with a small tilt of her head. An interesting group it was so far. Now, to see if they could get the job done. She was rather curious about the other individuals, but decided against saying anything more for the time being.

@Krieg @Jeremi @Verite @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee

Campaign Start

---

3wqqJIy.jpg

latest

The former huntress in training stared at the man and listened to him intently. She was here for the same reason as everyone else: to get paid. Nodding at the man's words when she finished, Coco approached the wagon and hopped in with her handbag in one hand, only offering her companions on this little venture small glances and nothing more.

@Krieg @Verite @Jeremi @Yun lee @archmage Jeremiah @Takumi @mission​

"Aliak auo roi quaik?!"

A foreign, young tongue barked from the front of the wagon, the sound of feet clamoring forward. To the inhabitants of the back of the wagon, the sight of a young woman could be seen outside, looking baffled at the inhabitants within. Her attire and tongue suggested the same ethnicity and culture of Hanif the Stout, yet she stood looking more untamed and wild to the sophisticated snob of the trader.

e0b08de9-29ac-4375-98d6-2fd47c5a5c95
MuMpJqf.jpg

"By N'aleth...uhh..." the brunette clamored, holstering her crooked dirk to her hip, running her right hand over her forehead. Murmuring her foreign tongue, the leader shook her head, not experienced in dealings with such exotic individuals. "Okay, yes, ah, are you all comfortable? Ah, comfortable enough? I must get...ah, name call. Yes." the captain trailed off, her accent thicker than Hanif, a voice rugged yet slow in what some would call adorable. Others, perhaps in mean-spirit, sounding intellectually slow.

Pulling from her leather trousers an old notepad of sorts, the nomad began looking over a list, tightening her eyes over the not-so fine text. "Death...Maurd? S-Shino...Maodo? L-Lai...Nang?" the captain slowly and hesitantly spoke, looking to a plethora of faces that would presumably look baffled at the butchering of English. Letting an awkward silence perforate, the captain coughed, quickly tucking the notepad back into it's original position.

"I-I will just assume, ah, list is right." she spoke, shaking her head with a roll of her eyes. "My name is Qadira, I will, ah, lead you. I explain more later, yes?" the foreigner spoke, her grasp of English fine, although it appears she suffered from some illiteracy unfortunately. Many of the inhabitants of Ash were regarded as backwater tribes, but isolation and war doesn't bode well for culture and intelligence of the finer arts.

"If you uncomfortable, ah, there is some spots on the front with me if you wish to, ah, sit. We will leave in about, ah, a click of da sun."
Qadira proposed, beginning to tiptoe back to the front of the wagon, assuming many of these individuals did not seem like the social type and more of the mercenary type.

@Jeremi @Verite @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Takumi

Last edited:

View attachment 137814

This man understood her.

@Krieg @Jeremi

@Verite @Yun Lee @Takumi

"One of a kind, yes?" Death's Head responded to the woman. "Don't usually work with others, but if pay is right then everything's possible, right?" There was no profit in companionship. The more people on a job the less money there was to go around.​

"Aliak auo roi quaik?!"

A foreign, young tongue barked from the front of the wagon, the sound of feet clamoring forward. To the inhabitants of the back of the wagon, the sight of a young woman could be seen outside, looking baffled at the inhabitants within. Her attire and tongue suggested the same ethnicity and culture of Hanif the Stout, yet she stood looking more untamed and wild to the sophisticated snob of the trader.

MuMpJqf.jpg

"By N'aleth...uhh..." the brunette clamored, holstering her crooked dirk to her hip, running her right hand over her forehead. Murmuring her foreign tongue, the leader shook her head, not experienced in dealings with such exotic individuals. "Okay, yes, ah, are you all comfortable? Ah, comfortable enough? I must get...ah, name call. Yes." the captain trailed off, her accent thicker than Hanif, a voice rugged yet slow in what some would call adorable. Others, perhaps in mean-spirit, sounding intellectually slow.

Pulling from her leather trousers an old notepad of sorts, the nomad began looking over a list, tightening her eyes over the not-so fine text. "Death...Maurd? S-Shino...Maodo? L-Lai...Nang?" the captain slowly and hesitantly spoke, looking to a plethora of faces that would presumably look baffled at the butchering of English. Letting an awkward silence perforate, the captain coughed, quickly tucking the notepad back into it's original position.

"I-I will just assume, ah, list is right." she spoke, shaking her head with a roll of her eyes. "My name is Qadira, I will, ah, lead you. I explain more later, yes?" the foreigner spoke, her grasp of English fine, although it appears she suffered from some illiteracy unfortunately. Many of the inhabitants of Ash were regarded as backwater tribes, but isolation and war doesn't bode well for culture and intelligence of the finer arts.

"If you uncomfortable, ah, there is some spots on the front with me if you wish to, ah, sit. We will leave in about, ah, a click of da sun."
Qadira proposed, beginning to tiptoe back to the front of the wagon, assuming many of these individuals did not seem like the social type and more of the mercenary type.

DH21_zps7bcdd704.png

"Death's Head. H-E-A-D." The robot worded out. "Understand difficulty of speech, got to uphold the brand, right?" He was starting to get second thoughts about how well organized this whole thing actually was. "Assume pay will increase if one of us falls, yes?" A Freelance Peacekeeper Agent can dream, yes?​

Reactions: Archmage Jeremiah
"Aliak auo roi quaik?!"

MuMpJqf.jpg

Li-Ming appeared relieved to be approached by someone who actually had something to say after spending only two minutes in the dead silent wagon. Beforehand, Clare and Death's Head were perhaps the only people keeping the antsy arcanist in her seat, so to both her, him, and Qadira, Li-Ming offered a winning smile.

"It's Li-Ming," she quickly corrected, and stirred with refined laughter, "but it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance nonetheless, Qadira. You are Hanif the Stout's niece, I take it?" With an eagerness in her step, Li-Ming joined Qadira's side. "A seat with you sounds delightful! Although, anything does when compared to moping about with these droll characters," she added with a chuckle.

@Krieg @Takumi @Jeremi

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Verite

"Aliak auo roi quaik?!"

MuMpJqf.jpg

"We're all here, babe." Coco responded with a small smile, opting to stay seated in the back of the vehicle. Crossing her legs, Coco simply looked over to the robot, her expression turning serious.

"Try anything on me, and I'll dismantle you before using your spare parts to make a toaster." The former huntress responded to the robot, not particularly caring if he decided to cause harm to anyone besides her, if he was planning on inflicting harm on anyone here in the first place.

@Verite @Jeremi @Takumi @Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Krieg

"Aliak auo roi quaik?!"

MuMpJqf.jpg

Qadira proposed, beginning to tiptoe back to the front of the wagon, assuming many of these individuals did not seem like the social type and more of the mercenary type.​
image.png

"Just Shirou is fine," the young man said softly, yet curtly, in order to clarify his name to the girl whom one could only assume was the niece of Hanif the Stout, who later introduced herself as Qadira, before listening to the rest of what she had to say.

The tattered looking young man continued to stay where he was for the time being, idly fiddling with the white patch in his hair, not minding the cold chill in the air that seemed perpetually inherent to the planet, despite his clothing consisting little more than a thin, long-sleeved shirt and some jeans, both of which had been torn up for some time, placing little mind on whatever the others around him might have been saying to each other or themselves, simply waiting for now.

@Krieg @Takumi @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah

Reactions: Krieg
"We're all here, babe." Coco responded with a small smile, opting to stay seated in the back of the vehicle. Crossing her legs, Coco simply looked over to the robot, her expression turning serious.

"Try anything on me, and I'll dismantle you before using your spare parts to make a toaster." The former huntress responded to the robot, not particularly caring if he decided to cause harm to anyone besides her, if he was planning on inflicting harm on anyone here in the first place.

@Verite @Jeremi @Takumi @Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Krieg

"Wasn't threat, honest question, yes?" Death's Head responded to the girl. "Assume lost money goes somewhere, instead of back into coffers of employers it go to the living. Makes sense, right?"

Miscommunication was a terrible thing so Death's Head went real close to Coco so that she heard what else he had to say.

DH22_zps74d5beca.png

"Will find this mechanoild hard to scrap. Suggest for everyone involved to not try, yes? Luckily I kill for money. Very rarely I kill for fun. Can make exceptions. Don't be one of those exceptions, yes?"

@Krieg @Takumi @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Verite @Archmage Jeremiah

"Wasn't threat, honest question, yes?" Death's Head responded to the girl. "Assume lost money goes somewhere, instead of back into coffers of employers it go to the living. Makes sense, right?"

Miscommunication was a terrible thing so Death's Head went real close to Coco so that she heard what else he had to say.

DH22_zps74d5beca.png

"Will find this mechanoild hard to scrap. Suggest for everyone involved to not try, yes? Luckily I kill for money. Very rarely I kill for fun. Can make exceptions. Don't be one of those exceptions, yes?"

@Krieg @Takumi @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Verite @Archmage Jeremiah

"Yeah, guess that makes sense. I thought that you meant-"
Before Coco could finish her thought, the robot had taken it upon himself to violate her personal space.

"Y'know, before now I didn't know that robots could have bad breath. Guess you proved me wrong." She mused before scooting away from Death's Head.

@Jeremi @Verite @Takumi @Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Krieg

"Yeah, guess that makes sense. I thought that you meant-" Before Coco could finish her thought, the robot had taken it upon himself to violate her personal space.

"Y'know, before now I didn't know that robots could have bad breath. Guess you proved me wrong." She mused before scooting away from Death's Head.

@Jeremi @Verite @Takumi @Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Krieg

Death's Head understood the girls plight.

DH12_zps5d7c41dd.png

"I understand. "Witty" banter to mask fear and insecurities, yes? Don't very, only human after all, right?"

Not wanting to cause the poor girl any more distress Death's Head returned to his original spot.​

Captain Qadira, upon the question, paused. Glancing behind at her uncle, looking with a hint of disgust, the nomad responded. "Ah, yes, more pay, but many questions. Do not get, ah, ideas, yes?" she spoke with a tilt of her head, the tone of the captain becoming shockingly more stern. Despite her slim frame and friendly tone of voice, the young woman appeared to have seen her fair share of fights and adventures. Why, then, she was armed with only a dirk was...well, either concerning or reassuring on the difficulty of this quest.

Bidding farewell to the ones riding in the back finally, Qadira let out a relaxed smile as one of the inhabitants accompanied her. This "Li-Ming" woman had a funny name, but at least she seemed more inviting than the other individuals within the wagon. Perhaps they were just nervous, that, or too eager with their thoughts of glory and gold.

"Ah yes, unfortunately I am his niece. Come, I, ah, got new cushions for the seats. Very, uh, pleasant." Qadira remarked with spite, climbing onto the driver seat of the stagecoach. Sliding over to leave some room for the adventurer, Qadira patted the cushioned seat beside her. Getting comfortable, the nomadic brunette rested her arms on the wood, staring at the eight horses in front of her. Such a transportation was archaic, but for venturing into Piper's Landing, sometimes tradition holds its merits.

@Verite @Jeremi @Takumi @Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore

Captain Qadira, upon the question, paused. Glancing behind at her uncle, looking with a hint of disgust, the nomad responded. "Ah, yes, more pay, but many questions. Do not get, ah, ideas, yes?" she spoke with a tilt of her head, the tone of the captain becoming shockingly more stern. Despite her slim frame and friendly tone of voice, the young woman appeared to have seen her fair share of fights and adventures. Why, then, she was armed with only a dirk was...well, either concerning or reassuring on the difficulty of this quest.

Bidding farewell to the ones riding in the back finally, Qadira let out a relaxed smile as one of the inhabitants accompanied her. This "Li-Ming" woman had a funny name, but at least she seemed more inviting than the other individuals within the wagon. Perhaps they were just nervous, that, or too eager with their thoughts of glory and gold.

"Ah yes, unfortunately I am his niece. Come, I, ah, got new cushions for the seats. Very, uh, pleasant." Qadira remarked with spite, climbing onto the driver seat of the stagecoach. Sliding over to leave some room for the adventurer, Qadira patted the cushioned seat beside her. Getting comfortable, the nomadic brunette rested her arms on the wood, staring at the eight horses in front of her. Such a transportation was archaic, but for venturing into Piper's Landing, sometimes tradition holds its merits.

@Verite @Jeremi @Takumi @Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore
ingrid-sfa3max-bust.png

"Oh?" Ingrid paused her dancing to notice the women taking seats up in the front. Now, that certainly sounded like something worth investigating! Especially if it meant a more cush ride to this little village.

Ingrid walked up to Qadira and Li-Ming. "Yoohoo~! Is there room enough for one more up here?"

@Krieg @Archmage Jeremiah @Verite @Jeremi @Takumi @thatguyinthestore

Status
Not open for further replies.