Ragnarok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asher/ Chris/ Lucifer- Fandral's Apartment

" I couldn't let you deal with my problems anymore. I wasn't going to be gone forever, but then-," Lucifer trailed off and didn't want to admit much about what had happened to him. It was too fresh and too raw for him. It was not something he wanted to discuss with anyone, least of all Chloe

Lucifer hadn't exactly paid attention the striking resemblance the child had to him until he entered the apartment. The boy had his hair, and his eyes. Oh god, his eyes remind him of Linda. How was this possible? " It wasn't planned. A lot has happened in that time Chloe and you wouldn't believe me on half of them. You don't believe me whenever I tell the truth anyway, so I rather no bring it up," he said, feeling his hands. The hands that had helped assist in murders of innocents. He sat next to her.

Chris looked over at him and took a deep breath. It was certainly coincidental that they had found Lucifer so easily, but it seemed that he didn't believe him initially. He wondered who this Linda person was and what had happened to her. He wondered how come Asher wasn't freaking out at the moment. He didn't seem to take strangers too well.

" A couple of things, one, if either of you need sleep, might be a good time for it. Two, I think Asher is going to need to need a bath.. I have no children and no experience doing this bath thing. I can keep an eye on Don Juan Morningstar though. Remember, Asher said his mother's name is Linda, at least according to this Uncle John guy. Anyway, I'm open to suggestion."

" I imagine that it should be ideal to get some-" Chris was about to finish when he caught something out of the corner his eye. Somebody else had teleported into the room. It was a little blonde girl with brown eyes and she looked over at Asher and rushed over to give the other boy a hug. Asher looked so confused by this girl hugging him. " I think we have a new development."

"James," the little girl said to Asher.

" Who's J-James?" Asher asked.

" You- you're James Penny Jason Martin-Morningstar. Damn, that's a mouthful, Mom was right. I'm Ashley Ada Martin-Morningstar."

" My name is Asher Falcon."

Lucifer had been listening when the girl had appeared and paused when he heard Linda's last name. So, these were their kids. But how? He cursed under his breath because if he heard- then Decker also heard it. Well, bloody hell

" Well, we got a full name now. Linda Martin," Chris replied looking at the other two

Chris gave pause. " And everyone but the mother. That suddenly worries me."

Asher, who was still looking at the girl who was hugging him. She did look a little like him. " I don't life baths," he said, attempting to teleport away but failed miserably due to Ashley hugging him. Ashley, also stuck her tongue out at Chloe as she gave Asher a hug.

" So, I feel like we are starting to get nowhere. I feel like this Uncle John might be our only hope of clearing things up and he won't be here until morning. Also, if I am going to take a gander, it looks like Asher is a twin of some short."

@thatguyinthestore @Gands @Takumi

"As much as I'd hate to admit it, you're right that seeing this Uncle John may help clear a few things up." Jasmine sighed.

"Asher, I'm sure you don't, but we all need to take them sometime. I never liked them when I was your age. After a rough battle, sometimes it's nice to take one and it's relaxing....as long as yoy stay awake." she tried to reassure Asher, but couldn't help but think of the time Jakob had brought in her tea and had to help her after she fell asleep and almost drowned in her own bath, as embarrasing and scary as that situation was.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands @thatguyinthestore

Fandral of Asgard At his Apartment

Fandral listened for a bit and watched Lucifer's responses. Meanwhile, he decided to play host. He poured a tray of shot glasses each filled with Asgardian Mead with a couple of glasses of cold water for the kids. He then of course wandered about the small room offering the drinks.

Perhaps at the beginning of the day, a child teleporting into his apartment would have garnered a greater response. Not today though. More information regarding Asher from the young girl, apparently his sister did however get a big response from Lucifer, a confirmation Fandral thought. He finally put the tray away and took one drink for himself, downing it like a shot.

" Well, I think this puzzle is starting to solve itself rather efficiently. Mister Morningstar, we have made an appointment to meet with Uncle John in the morning. He's apparently been raising Asher, so I believe he'll know most of what we don't. Are you interested in finding out, perhaps he'll know what happened to Linda ? "

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore

Asher/ Chris/ Lucifer- Fandral's Apartment

" I couldn't let you deal with my problems anymore. I wasn't going to be gone forever, but then-," Lucifer trailed off and didn't want to admit much about what had happened to him. It was too fresh and too raw for him. It was not something he wanted to discuss with anyone, least of all Chloe

Lucifer hadn't exactly paid attention the striking resemblance the child had to him until he entered the apartment. The boy had his hair, and his eyes. Oh god, his eyes remind him of Linda. How was this possible? " It wasn't planned. A lot has happened in that time Chloe and you wouldn't believe me on half of them. You don't believe me whenever I tell the truth anyway, so I rather no bring it up," he said, feeling his hands. The hands that had helped assist in murders of innocents. He sat next to her.

Chris looked over at him and took a deep breath. It was certainly coincidental that they had found Lucifer so easily, but it seemed that he didn't believe him initially. He wondered who this Linda person was and what had happened to her. He wondered how come Asher wasn't freaking out at the moment. He didn't seem to take strangers too well.

" A couple of things, one, if either of you need sleep, might be a good time for it. Two, I think Asher is going to need to need a bath.. I have no children and no experience doing this bath thing. I can keep an eye on Don Juan Morningstar though. Remember, Asher said his mother's name is Linda, at least according to this Uncle John guy. Anyway, I'm open to suggestion."

" I imagine that it should be ideal to get some-" Chris was about to finish when he caught something out of the corner his eye. Somebody else had teleported into the room. It was a little blonde girl with brown eyes and she looked over at Asher and rushed over to give the other boy a hug. Asher looked so confused by this girl hugging him. " I think we have a new development."

"James," the little girl said to Asher.

" Who's J-James?" Asher asked.

" You- you're James Penny Jason Martin-Morningstar. Damn, that's a mouthful, Mom was right. I'm Ashley Ada Martin-Morningstar."

" My name is Asher Falcon."

Lucifer had been listening when the girl had appeared and paused when he heard Linda's last name. So, these were their kids. But how? He cursed under his breath because if he heard- then Decker also heard it. Well, bloody hell

" Well, we got a full name now. Linda Martin," Chris replied looking at the other two

Chris gave pause. " And everyone but the mother. That suddenly worries me."

Asher, who was still looking at the girl who was hugging him. She did look a little like him. " I don't life baths," he said, attempting to teleport away but failed miserably due to Ashley hugging him. Ashley, also stuck her tongue out at Chloe as she gave Asher a hug.

" So, I feel like we are starting to get nowhere. I feel like this Uncle John might be our only hope of clearing things up and he won't be here until morning. Also, if I am going to take a gander, it looks like Asher is a twin of some short."

@thatguyinthestore @Gands @Takumi
"Lucifer." Chloe said before taking grasping his hand in her own. "You can tell me. I'll believe anything at this point." She said before chuckling and wiping a tear from her lower eyelid. "But I have to know where you've been all this time. Please." She begged, tuning out literally everything else for the moment.

@Gands @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi

Nanami stared at the picture for a moment, before glancing to the two before placing her hands on ger hips.

"Hm, sure. I don't see why not, couldn't hurt anybody." she replied after a moment of silence.

@Mason Moretti @Yun Lee

------------------

"Alright!" Lwai replied with a small playful salute as he went to check out the fight between Bowser and Saber Lily. Red eyes curious as they watched the strange creature.

@Midnight Maiden @Kaykay

----------------

Asher's words made Jasmine tense momentarily as she glanced down at the five year old with furrowed brows, but Fandral had beat her to the punch of asking Asher what he exactly meant.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands
latest

"Hooray!!!" Angie bowed deeply to Nanami. "Thank you!! You won't regret giving Angie this opportunity!"

She smiled up at Nagito. "We did it! Angie can start painting right away! Would Nagito like to help?"

@Takumi @Mason Moretti
UN Volunteer Hospital: Doctor Aline Maera

Doctor Maera sat in her office going over papers. It appeared yet another shipment of vital medicines had gone missing with no explanation. She needed to talk to someone about this, interview the staff. She got into the intercom. "Will all staff currently not with a patient please come to my office? Thank you." She said.

@Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @UN Hospital

The hum of planes continued as more landed on the broken tarmac. This time, a plane marked in the livery of the Coalition landed. This vehicle held a Mech belonging to one of the members of the Coalition's Knights branch.

n79X11i.png

Reinforcements had been called, and D.Va was the Coalition's answer.

@Anyone @Airfield

"Your realm? This city is, or rather, was known as Alecto. It's on the planet Ash in some sector of the Multiverse. Never bothered to check the maps." The blonde girl said. "Here, we use whatever resources we can get. As I said, I'm a member of Global Occult Coalition Strike Team Phoenix. We monitor magic here."
12da1d5efb795fd88dfae8b9551a5a87.jpg

Libra immediately made his way to Dr. Maera's office. "I'm ready to help however I can," he told her once he arrived.

@Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9
Chris/Asher/ Lucifer- Outside of Fandral's apartment

Chris followed the other man out and watched as Asher clinged to the other man's leg.

This must be Lucifer, the Book of Shadows was in full force shield mode.

Lucifer rose an eyebrow. " Yes, that is my name. I can't say I ever met you before today. How do you know it? Also, is this your kid or charge?"

Chris looked over and wasn't sure what to say when Lucifer asked the question. It seemed that the man didn't know if he had a kid and he did appear a little worse for wear. " Not exactly. He's- your kid," he replied and Lucifer looked down at the child and back at the others there. He only had one expression to say.

696f31c23a5fc567fb49e5fab018e5b1.jpg

John/Henry- UN hospital

John was currently not with a patient when he heard the news. He could always finish his job later. He nearly passed Henry Morgan, but the man had just emerged from a patient's room. " You haven't been most of today? Are you okay?" Henry asked.

" Kid I am watching got a little lost. I was looking for him. Do you know what this is about?" He asked. Henry shrugged.

The duo headed for Doctor Maera's office.

@Minerva @Yun Lee @UN hospital

Lydia and Peter Destin- Airfireld

Lydia was originally going to find the injured person at the hospital, but she felt that she check the air field. It was important that she knew what was going on. It was important to her and it was especially important to Scott who wanted her to keep an eye of things for their other friends.

" Oh, hey. Are you the reinforciments the Coalition sent?"

Peter watched from the background, curious to the answer.

@Minerva @Airfield

Max/Lucas/ Scooby- Max's room

" What's going on?" He asked, clearly confused as he eat his food.

" Rhat ris ra really rood ruestion," Scooby replied.

" I believe the doctor is calling doctors/staff to her office, possibly."

@Mason Moretti @Yun Lee
tumblr_inline_ojkdwfFJk21ttg493_500.png

"She is...?" Gonta looked at the folks here, and at Elise. "Well, Gonta will help you all for the time being! A proper gentleman never abandons those in need!" He looked to Max. "Are you feeling better now that you've eaten?"

Chris/Asher/ Lucifer- Outside of Fandral's apartment

Chris followed the other man out and watched as Asher clinged to the other man's leg.

This must be Lucifer, the Book of Shadows was in full force shield mode.

Lucifer rose an eyebrow. " Yes, that is my name. I can't say I ever met you before today. How do you know it? Also, is this your kid or charge?"

Chris looked over and wasn't sure what to say when Lucifer asked the question. It seemed that the man didn't know if he had a kid and he did appear a little worse for wear. " Not exactly. He's- your kid," he replied and Lucifer looked down at the child and back at the others there. He only had one expression to say.

696f31c23a5fc567fb49e5fab018e5b1.jpg

John/Henry- UN hospital

John was currently not with a patient when he heard the news. He could always finish his job later. He nearly passed Henry Morgan, but the man had just emerged from a patient's room. " You haven't been most of today? Are you okay?" Henry asked.

" Kid I am watching got a little lost. I was looking for him. Do you know what this is about?" He asked. Henry shrugged.

The duo headed for Doctor Maera's office.

@Minerva @Yun Lee @UN hospital

Lydia and Peter Destin- Airfireld

Lydia was originally going to find the injured person at the hospital, but she felt that she check the air field. It was important that she knew what was going on. It was important to her and it was especially important to Scott who wanted her to keep an eye of things for their other friends.

" Oh, hey. Are you the reinforciments the Coalition sent?"

Peter watched from the background, curious to the answer.

@Minerva @Airfield

Max/Lucas/ Scooby- Max's room

" What's going on?" He asked, clearly confused as he eat his food.

" Rhat ris ra really rood ruestion," Scooby replied.

" I believe the doctor is calling doctors/staff to her office, possibly."

@Mason Moretti @Yun Lee

latest

"Hooray!!!" Angie bowed deeply to Nanami. "Thank you!! You won't regret giving Angie this opportunity!"

She smiled up at Nagito. "We did it! Angie can start painting right away! Would Nagito like to help?"

@Takumi @Mason Moretti

12da1d5efb795fd88dfae8b9551a5a87.jpg

Libra immediately made his way to Dr. Maera's office. "I'm ready to help however I can," he told her once he arrived.

@Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9

tumblr_inline_ojkdwfFJk21ttg493_500.png

"She is...?" Gonta looked at the folks here, and at Elise. "Well, Gonta will help you all for the time being! A proper gentleman never abandons those in need!" He looked to Max. "Are you feeling better now that you've eaten?"

Princess Elise - UN Hospital - Gonta/Max & Co.​
@Minerva @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9

"I suppose I have to go then. Take good care of them, Gonta! I won't want anybody left uncared for!"

Elise waved as she left the room. "Come on, Cordelia!" she said to the woman who was essentially her retainer. Once out of the room, she traveled straight to Dr. Maera's office.​

UN Volunteer Hospital: Doctor Aline Maera

Doctor Maera sat in her office going over papers. It appeared yet another shipment of vital medicines had gone missing with no explanation. She needed to talk to someone about this, interview the staff. She got into the intercom. "Will all staff currently not with a patient please come to my office? Thank you." She said.

"Am I part of the staff that needs to be here?" Elise asked. Then she giggled and added, "Even if I'm not, I'm sure you're glad to have me here."

Nagito Komaeda - Cog and Sword - Angie/Nanami​
@Takumi @Yun Lee

"Sure. I'd be glad to be a part of something so hopeful. Perhaps we can be lucky enough to find good painting supplies. Unless you have them already."

Nagito walked with Angie to the outside of the tavern. By random chance, or by unfortunate placement, he had stumbled upon a can of paint. Unfortunately, he had also stumbled into the can of paint.

"Darn. I suppose my luck has to turn the other way at some point or another. This isn't your paint, is it, Angie?"
[/hr]

Micheal Sykes (Psycho)
@Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Otto @Gummi Bunnies

His arrival in this strange world was less than expected to say the least, and it was fortunate that he had stumbled across the Coalition Outpost here, as without it... He would have been in quite the jam to say the least.

With a makeshift, but workable nanosuit cradle, made with a few schematics his suit data had been able to provide them, he didn't have to worry about suit maintenance all that much.

But despite his current reliance on the Coalition, Psycho still considered himself a lone wolf here, the only member of Raptor team around and all... Thus, his loyalties did not specifically lie with anyone, granted he had a more favorable view on the coalition at the moment.

For the most part, he spent time in this place searching for answers... Resources, and perhaps, even a way home, but for as long as he remained here, he was more concerned with finding the former; if he were to survive here, he needed the neccessary resources to keep his gear, and more importantly, his suit, functional.

One such excursion, in an effort to find resources, happened to lead him to the Factory, drawn by the sound of fighting, and various explosions. Unfortunately, he arrived a little too late, seeing that the floor had collapsed underneath a portion of the group in the facility, causing them to tumble down into the dephs below the factory.

Though Psycho felt inclined to follow them, he quickly took notice of a group of robots running towards a strange boy, and considering that his suit was quick to highlight them, as if they were incoming grenades... It was quite obvious that they were explosive by nature, and likely the source of those explosions he had heard earlier.

For the time being, he decided not to waste his time with talking, and instead... Raised his trusty SCAR, aiming right for the robots as they rushed in. His nanosuit seemed to glow a distinct reddish color, as he did this, with it's strength mode active, to help him focus his fire, his suit systems confirming this with a simple voice protocol;

"Maximum Strength."

With that, he began to fire upon the incoming robots, clearly intending to take out as many as he possibly could before they could even get close to the boy that seemed to be messing around with some sort of pod.

Shoot now, ask questions later...

Was the policy Psycho had in this particular situation.

Shadow the Hedgehog & Rouge the Bat - Undercity Factory

Although Rouge was high above the action and well out of harm's way, the booming sound and shockwave produced by the chain reaction below was enough to steal her attention, and just in time to witness Shadow stumble and fall deeper into the bowels of The Undercity. With no hesitation, Rouge dove down and perched upon a now derelict support beam to holler into the sea of dust and debris. "Shadow! Are you okay?"

"You should know the answer to that already," Shadow responded; hacking and coughing while he waved his hand about to clean the air around himself, "O-kay, you arrogant so-and-so," Rouge huffed, "need a lift outta there?"

"Negative," answered the hedgehog upon spotting yet more frenzied robots rushing him from out of the settling dust, "go on ahead and aid our new ally in securing its target. If what it says is true, this "Unit 9S" could be critical to our mission. I, on the other hand..."
Shadow-ist-pleased-shadow-the-hedgehog-17335917-409-289.jpg

"...was looking for a fair fight,"

Literally leaping into the fray, Shadow dove into the leftmost robot feet-first, and flared up his skates immediately upon impact to send the bucket of bolts tumbling into its allies; knocking them all down like dominoes. After slowing down the first wave, Shadow quickly scanned the room and identified exactly what was spawning the corrupted bots, and better yet, what appeared to be the spawner's power source! Chucking a fan of chaos spears into the second wave, Shadow made a mad dash towards the pod in an attempt to nip his problem in the bud.

Meanwhile, Rouge took off to regroup with Pod 153, but was surprised to find a blindfolded human boy in the Pod's company. Putting a sudden new face and the open coffin together, however, the G.U.N. spy determined the boy to be none other than "9S? Strange name for a human...no stranger than a talking bat, though, hm? Haha~." Rouge began; breaking the ice with small-talk, as if aiding in his escape hadn't already broken it and then some, "Call me Rouge, please,"

BZZRT - "Rouge, Shadow, an unidentified male is moving on your position. He appears armed, but not hostile. Over," Omega alerted over Team Dark's comms, "Thanks for the heads-up Omega, over," "Roger that," responded Rouge and Shadow respectively. And no sooner than she was warned, the armed male in question came to the rescue, and provided ample covering fire for Rouge and 9S both. The sly bat decided to keep an unarmed bomb clutched tightly in her right hand, however, just in-case...

E-123 Omega - Undercity

With his two fleshy teammates off his back, Omega was having the time of his robotic life filling the blob of flying machines full of lead, lasers, shrapnel, and a variety of other unpleasant ammunition. As his, Dlanor's, and The Ashen One's firepower combined whittled away at the makeshift monstrosity, Omega's beady red eyes immediately locked on to their core once it was revealed, "Amused: these worthless consumer models thought they could protect their master with their flimsy frames," he commented while zeroing in on the crack in their armour, "They thought wrong,"

@Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @york @Otto
The Ashen One - Undercity - Factory - Underneath

@Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @york @Gummi Bunnies

The Ashen One was not expecting the ground beneath him to shatter. However, he fell down without any injuries. How, you ask? Well, he was wearing the Silvercat Ring! It always comes in handy.

Upon seeing the horde of robots, the undead knight no longer felt fear. He was too blinded by rage. The swarms of enemies brought back memories of a time when he was weak. He remembered how he would die over, and over, and over, and over to groups of enemies...

He has grown since then, in power, and combat expertise. He would show these soulless automatons what an Ashen One was really capable of. Before starting combat, he noticed a conveniently-placed bonfire. That's helpful.

elfWYnX.jpg

Without questioning why there was a bonfire here, he quickly lit it and then wielded a Pontiff Knight Curved Sword. The hordes of hostiles that swarmed him were cut down by a huge conjured blade that extended beyond the physical blade's reach. He left behind piles of robots that were cut in half.

giphy.gif

He now dual-wielded the same type of curved sword and parried any of the remaining robots that attempted to attack him. He would stab them in their vital areas while they were left open and then quickly parry the next aggressor. Rinse and repeat.

giphy.gif

Despite his efforts, more robots were being created. He noticed Shadow rush toward the power source. He followed him and lacerated any robots that his ally might've missed. Whilst Shadow would deal with the power source, the Ashen One would continue his dual-wielded onslaught nearby, this time focusing all of his power on offense rather than defense.

The T-800 had received minimal damage from the fall; a few cuts and scratches on the tissue that had been placed over the exoskeleton. Standing up and brushing himself off, the T-800 identified Unit 9S via his scanner.

"Unit 9S has been secured." The model said out loud, presumably over comms. This was the first time the cyborg had spoken since his arrival. It had a deep voice that was accompanied with a thick Austrian accent. Like that one pizza guy who you don't want to fuck with at all costs. With it secured, the T-800 began to move along with the group.

When the new batch of robots began to attack, the T-800 pulled out the shotgun yet again. "Get down!!" It yelled before firing at the robots with the same precise aim as always.

@Otto @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah @york
Dlanor A. Knox - Undercity

"Defending like so is USELESS! USELESS! USELESS!"

Launching compressed waves of magic energy at the makeshift armor surrounding the strange book, Dlanor felt certain that they would break away at this defense and destroy the source of the malfunctioning robots. Wanting to ensure that end, the inquisitor rushed forwards, her blades beckoning to be sliced into the book's cover and pages... but just as she attempted that, corrupted mist burst from the book's form and stunning her in the process. With that done, the book deformed into that same mist and made its way into the factory, leaving Dlanor out cold on the floor as strange markings began to spread across her skin.

------
9S - Undercity Factory

"Alright, that was close. Good thing I'm not alone for this... this shouldn't take long to hack into the system and disable the essentials..."

9S was relieved that there were people defending him from the spare robots out to harm him, especially when he needed the crucial time to focus and hack in just like that. Just by glancing through the window of the hallway, he could see below the much larger horde of machines attacking the group that had fallen into the basement of this factory... and the pod that appeared to be the power source of the manufacturing of robots...

"Got it! I just need to cut all processes and power to that central pod, and that'll halt any more machines to deal with. Simple enough."

As soon as 9S's hacking halted the power distribution between the manufactured robots and the central pod, this allowed Shadow to smash into the pod, given that this action of 9S's had also disabled the defense system to protect this pod in the first place. While this meant ceasing the possibility of an endless wave of robots to fight, this pod wasn't just a power source... there was someone inside it as well!

tumblr_nblgxk0xFs1r4uskmo4_250.jpg

"... ?"

A young girl by the looks of it climbed out of the broken pod, a bit disoriented by the looks of it.

"... w... wait a minute, she looks familiar... No wait, why was there even a girl in there in the first place?"

9S, back at the control room, was taken back by this reveal of what the pod was hiding, wondering on who in the right mind would do such a thing to whoever this was. It was then something about this girl's presence halted the further actions of the remaining robots, halting them from fighting and then immediately... bowing down to her?

"Our Queen! Our Queen!"

"Give us your orders! We want to serve you!"

As the machines would come to call her their "Queen," it appeared to have confused her, almost like she had no idea on what was going on. However, all it took was a strange book appearing out of a dark mist by her side... removing those small signs of emotion off of the girl's face.

"Seed... Destruc... tion... Resurrection... Do this... Remember what... you swore..."

As the book appeared to coax the girl about a particular cause, a flash of red appeared in her eyes before reverting back to the plain orange...

Mega_Electronball.PNG

It happened in a flash, the Queen sending out a burst of electron energy in the form of a ball. The blast radius was quite large enough, threatening to shock the entire group that was in the basement with her. This also siphoned out the remaining energy from the present robots into her, rendering these other machines powerless and into scrap.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_8ik32tk97008soww4cc004wcw_640.jpg

"A-A... Affirmativeee... Exeecu-u-ute... Rest-t-to... re... Naaa-a... s-sods..."

Her speech all corrupted up into static and stutters, it was safe to say that the girl was quite alike to the machines she just sapped away the energy from, and that she was undergoing the same extreme actions done by the machines beforehand. Whatever these actions were for... it was plausible that this was caused by the strange book that levitated at her side.

"That's bad... That's real bad. That girl's a machine too... C'mon ma'a-... I mean, Rouge, we need to give everyone else down there some backup!"

9S clearly knew that leaving this be spelled bad news, knowing a little bit of the girl other than the fact that she was of mechanical nature as well... and that he felt like he's seen that strange book before.

"C'mon, you too whoever you are."

Beckoning Rouge and Psycho to come along, 9S wasted no time in rushing down to that drop the rest of the group took to accidentally come upon the basement. Meanwhile, the Queen had a lot of electrical energy to her usage, and even if she had sent a focused electro ball at them earlier, she followed it up with a thin laser at them. If the group did nothing... well, it was clear that she was now aiming for killing blows, that intention growing by the second as the strange book practically whispered more words to provoke this.

"Rejoice for... the blooming of... the flower... to separate... all... heeheehahaaaa..."

@york @thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah @Otto

Princess Elise - UN Hospital - Gonta/Max & Co.​
@Minerva @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9

"I suppose I have to go then. Take good care of them, Gonta! I won't want anybody left uncared for!"

Elise waved as she left the room. "Come on, Cordelia!" she said to the woman who was essentially her retainer. Once out of the room, she traveled straight to Dr. Maera's office.​

"Am I part of the staff that needs to be here?" Elise asked. Then she giggled and added, "Even if I'm not, I'm sure you're glad to have me here."

Nagito Komaeda - Cog and Sword - Angie/Nanami​
@Takumi @Yun Lee

"Sure. I'd be glad to be a part of something so hopeful. Perhaps we can be lucky enough to find good painting supplies. Unless you have them already."

Nagito walked with Angie to the outside of the tavern. By random chance, or by unfortunate placement, he had stumbled upon a can of paint. Unfortunately, he had also stumbled into the can of paint.

"Darn. I suppose my luck has to turn the other way at some point or another. This isn't your paint, is it, Angie?"
[/hr]
Angie skipped all the way back to the wall where she wanted to start her mural. Hearing Nagito's question, she nodded.
latest

"Of course! Angie is never without supplies! Angie has brushes, primer, paint..."
latest

"..."

And there went Angie's primer. In hindsight, it may have been a bad idea to bring her only can of primer here, but she had had faith that God would let the painting process start right away. "Um...that's okay! Angie has been needing more paint anyway! Angie can go to her friend in the Outer City to get more!"

@Mason Moretti @AnyoneLookingToJoinAMission​

Launching compressed waves of magic energy at the makeshift armor surrounding the strange book, Dlanor felt certain that they would break away at this defense and destroy the source of the malfunctioning robots. Wanting to ensure that end, the inquisitor rushed forwards, her blades beckoning to be sliced into the book's cover and pages... but just as she attempted that, corrupted mist burst from the book's form and stunning her in the process. With that done, the book deformed into that same mist and made its way into the factory, leaving Dlanor out cold on the floor as strange markings began to spread across her skin.
------
9S - Undercity Factory

"Alright, that was close. Good thing I'm not alone for this... this shouldn't take long to hack into the system and disable the essentials..."
9S was relieved that there were people defending him from the spare robots out to harm him, especially when he needed the crucial time to focus and hack in just like that. Just by glancing through the window of the hallway, he could see below the much larger horde of machines attacking the group that had fallen into the basement of this factory... and the pod that appeared to be the power source of the manufacturing of robots...
"Got it! I just need to cut all processes and power to that central pod, and that'll halt any more machines to deal with. Simple enough."
As soon as 9S's hacking halted the power distribution between the manufactured robots and the central pod, this allowed Shadow to smash into the pod, given that this action of 9S's had also disabled the defense system to protect this pod in the first place. While this meant ceasing the possibility of an endless wave of robots to fight, this pod wasn't just a power source... there was someone inside it as well!

"... ?"
A young girl by the looks of it climbed out of the broken pod, a bit disoriented by the looks of it.
"... w... wait a minute, she looks familiar... No wait, why was there even a girl in there in the first place?"
9S, back at the control room, was taken back by this reveal of what the pod was hiding, wondering on who in the right mind would do such a thing to whoever this was. It was then something about this girl's presence halted the further actions of the remaining robots, halting them from fighting and then immediately... bowing down to her?
"Our Queen! Our Queen!"

As the machines would come to call her their "Queen," it appeared to have confused her, almost like she had no idea on what was going on. However, all it took was a strange book appearing out of a dark mist by her side... removing those small signs of emotion off of the girl's face.
"Seed... Destruc... tion... Resurrection... Do this... Remember what... you swore..."
As the book appeared to coax the girl about a particular cause, a flash of red appeared in her eyes before reverting back to the plain orange...
Mega_Electronball.PNG

It happened in a flash, the Queen sending out a burst of electron energy in the form of a ball. The blast radius was quite large enough, threatening to shock the entire group that was in the basement with her. This also siphoned out the remaining energy from the present robots into her, rendering these other machines powerless and into scrap.

"A-A... Affirmativeee... Exeecu-u-ute... Rest-t-to... re... Naaa-a... s-sods..."
Her speech all corrupted up into static and stutters, it was safe to say that the girl was quite alike to the machines she just sapped away the energy from, and that she was undergoing the same extreme actions done by the machines beforehand. Whatever these actions were for... it was plausible that this was caused by the strange book that levitated at her side.
"That's bad... That's real bad. That girl's a machine too... C'mon ma'a-... I mean, Rouge, we need to give everyone else down there some backup!"
9S clearly knew that leaving this be spelled bad news, knowing a little bit of the girl other than the fact that she was of mechanical nature as well... and that he felt like he's seen that strange book before.
Beckoning Rouge and Psycho to come along, 9S wasted no time in rushing down to that drop the rest of the group took to accidentally come upon the basement. Meanwhile, the Queen had a lot of electrical energy to her usage, and even if she had sent a focused electro ball at them earlier, she followed it up with a thin laser at them. If the group did nothing... well, it was clear that she was now aiming for killing blows, that intention growing by the second as the strange book practically whispered more words to provoke this.
"Rejoice for... the blooming of... the flower... to separate... all... heeheehahaaaa..."
The sudden large power surge was so large that it locked up the T-800's systems for a bit, causing him to force reboot. When he finally managed to reboot and regain control of his systems a few minutes later, he approached the little girl and scanned over her.

Number of hostile(s) detected: 1
Best Course of Action: Shoot to Kill

After scanning over the little girl, the Terminator did just as his scanners recommended and began to shoot at the girl. Him being a robot and all, he didn't have to worry about the "morals" of shooting a little girl. He was programmed to follow orders; so, he was doing just that. And his main objective at this point was to protect unit 9S at all costs, no matter how many people he had to shoot, or even kill.

@york @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah @Otto

Angie skipped all the way back to the wall where she wanted to start her mural. Hearing Nagito's question, she nodded.
latest

"Of course! Angie is never without supplies! Angie has brushes, primer, paint..."
latest

"..."

And there went Angie's primer. In hindsight, it may have been a bad idea to bring her only can of primer here, but she had had faith that God would let the painting process start right away. "Um...that's okay! Angie has been needing more paint anyway! Angie can go to her friend in the Outer City to get more!"

Harper had been off duty for quite a while and had currently just been in a nearby bar drinking away, somehow not getting drunk. Well, she was tipsy, but she could probably pass off as being sober without having to put any effort into it. After her fun at the bar, Harper handed her money to the bartender before heading out of said bar. Upon exiting, she came across what looked like a little girl?

tumblr_inline_nl2hc1ZXoA1sv22sw.png

"Yo kid. You lost?" The punk asked with a smile, trying not to scare off the poor thing. She noticed that someone was with her, but she found it her civic duty as a U.N. officer to try her best to help out the poor girl anyways.

@Yun Lee @Mason Moretti

Reactions: Mason Moretti
latest

latest

"..."

latest

Akame stepped forward. "The... Outer City?" A young woman with black hair and red eyes asked. "May I join you? I have some business I need to tend to there." She asked calmly.

Reactions: Mason Moretti

------
9S - Undercity Factory

"... ?"
"Our Queen! Our Queen!"

Mega_Electronball.PNG

The sudden large power surge was so large that it locked up the T-800's systems for a bit, causing him to force reboot. When he finally managed to reboot and regain control of his systems a few minutes later, he approached the little girl and scanned over her.

Number of hostile(s) detected: 1
Best Course of Action: Shoot to Kill

After scanning over the little girl, the Terminator did just as his scanners recommended and began to shoot at the girl. Him being a robot and all, he didn't have to worry about the "morals" of shooting a little girl. He was programmed to follow orders; so, he was doing just that. And his main objective at this point was to protect unit 9S at all costs, no matter how many people he had to shoot, or even kill.

@york @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah @Otto
Micheal Sykes (Psycho)
@Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah @Otto

Psycho was actually doing pretty good for himself, managing to keep the robots at bay thanks to his suit's strength mode, and soon enough... The boy's actions bore fruit, and he ended up disabling whatever was giving power to that pod, allowing another member of their group to smash the pod. After taking a moment to assess the scene, he lowered his weapon, he headed over, intending to ask some questions, but as he opened his mouth, he noticed someone stepping out of that pod.

Someone who the boy didn't appear to have expected to be in there... She looked confused, like she wasn't even sure why she was there, that is, until the remaining robots suddenly bowed towards her, apparently regarding her as their queen, before a strange book appeared next to her, exerting some sort of influence over her.

With that in mind, he quickly closed his mouth, aiming his trusty SCAR towards the girl (and by extension, that book by her side), clearly not very trusting of the situation. This proved to be a clever move, as not long after, the girl suddenly let loose a ball of electrical energy, which Psycho reacted to immediately by activating his suit's armor mode.

"Maximum Armor"

His suit's systems said, as the nanosuit suddenly hardened up, absorbing most of the shock, but draining a good portion of his power. As the electrical blast faded though, his suit began to recharge.

Through all the commotion, he only just barely managed to catch the boy's words, and his gestures for them to follow... Which Psycho did, but not before leaving a little parting gift of sorts; aiming his SCAR towards the book, he switched it to its trusty grenade launcher attatchment, taking carefull aim as he uttered a few parting words.

"Eat this, ya freaky bastard!" He shouted.

And then, he pulled the trigger on his weapon, which then launched an explosive grenade right at the book, before he switched suit modes once more. This time, in an effort to follow the boy down to the factory's basement.

"Maximum Speed"

His suit shimmered a little as his speed suddenly inreased, allowing him to rush towards the hole in the ground, closely following the boy, and just as he was about to leap into the hole, he switched suit modes one last time, in order to soften the blow.

"Maximum Strength"

With that, a distinct orange glow coursed throughout his suit as he leaped down into the basement below, before the glow faded, as his suit hardened up again, falling back to its default state... Which just so happened to be in it's "armor" mode, allowing his suit to recover its energy as he turned towards the boy, clearly looking for answers.

"Alright, mate. Why dont 'cha spill the beans, eh?" He said, lowering his weapon for the time being, at least until they had to fight again.

"If you want my help, tell me one thing." Psycho paused for a moment as he looked around at his surroundings.

Of all the places he could have chosen to hunt around for supplies, it just had to have been near the factory... And now, he was caught up in a mess that even he couldn't quite comprehent at the moment. With that in mind, he leaned in real close to the boy, and though it was hard to tell through his suit's visor and all, he had a rather serious look in his eyes.

"Just what the HELL are we getting into?" He asked.

The last time he ended up being roped into a mission with vague details, most of his team got killed, and he ended up fighting off hundreds, perhaps thousands of Aliens that had apparently been laying dormant in a ship buried in a mountain... And now that he was once again, faced with a mission with details that he wasn't quite aware of, he wasn't about to make that same mistake again.

If he was going to commit to something like this, he'd need all the intel he could possibly get...​

• Love
Reactions: Husk
Lucifer/Chris/ Ashley/ Asher- Fandral's apartment

" Uncle John?" Ashley asked, curious to what that was about. She had never heard her mother mention anything about an uncle, just the man who had held- perhaps they were the same man.

Asher crossed his arms and shook his head. He had never take a bath ( as far as he knew, thankfully Uncle John had done them when the boy was sleeping so he never knew). Chris sighed and looked over at her and ponder this thought and had an idea. " How about if you take a bath, we will give you a special treat afterwards? Some more fruit or maybe some chocolate?" Chris suggested. The boy was however, Lucifer's son and already had an answer to that.

" Chocolate first, bath after," Asher simply replied. Chris wasn't stupid though. He knew that if he gave the chocolate first, the boy was not going to take a bath. He took a moment and pondered this for a moment and came up with a compromise. It was the one he could think of first.

" Half the chocolate, then bath, then you can have the other half of the bar," Chris replied, attempting to strike a deal. It seemed that the boy nodded in agreement. It was thankful that the child was the son of Lucifer and if he tried to break the bond, he would literally be in physical pain. Of course, the same could be said for Chris if he broke any end of the deal that was presented to him

Lucifer had been listening to the bantering between the boy and the other man. " Normally, I would not suggest this, but perhaps we should ask the girl who just teleported in here. Obviously, Linda has been raising her for a while and perhaps she knows the answer," he said, looking over at her. She was still making faces at Chloe.

Lucifer turned to her and noticed that she had grabbed his hand. " It's not that simple. I was in a strange place and let's just say that things got messy and well, I rather not talk about it. It is not something that I want to remember," he simply replied, being vague and cryptic. He wished that he could talk about it, but everything he had done was too fresh in his mind.

@thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Gands

John/ Henry- Inside the office

Henry and John finally arrived at the office, following not too closely behind the other people who had arrived before then.

" John and I discussed this on our way to your office and we are willing to help in any way that is humanely possible. We need to make sure that the patients are okay too," he said.

@Mason Moretti @Minerva @Yun Lee

Max/ Lucas/ Scooby- UN Hospital

Lucas sat by Max and hoped that the boy was doing okay. He watched as the dog was eating just fine. Sometimes he wondered how he had gotten into this mess. " I am doing just fine. I mean- I feel a little better," he said. Max attempted to stand up, but fell instead. Maybe he wasn't exactly back at full strength. Luckily, Lucas had caught him before he had fallen on the floor.

@Yun Lee

Last edited:
Harper had been off duty for quite a while and had currently just been in a nearby bar drinking away, somehow not getting drunk. Well, she was tipsy, but she could probably pass off as being sober without having to put any effort into it. After her fun at the bar, Harper handed her money to the bartender before heading out of said bar. Upon exiting, she came across what looked like a little girl?

tumblr_inline_nl2hc1ZXoA1sv22sw.png

"Yo kid. You lost?" The punk asked with a smile, trying not to scare off the poor thing. She noticed that someone was with her, but she found it her civic duty as a U.N. officer to try her best to help out the poor girl anyways.

@Yun Lee @Mason Moretti

latest

Akame stepped forward. "The... Outer City?" A young woman with black hair and red eyes asked. "May I join you? I have some business I need to tend to there." She asked calmly.

As Harper spoke, Angie turned to her with a smile. "Oh, Angie isn't lost, but you see, Angie needs to get paint for a very important mural! Would you care to join us?"

Ayumu's request was also met with excitement. "Yep! Angie would love anyone to join who wanted! Nagito, would you like to come too?"

@thatguyinthestore @Minerva @Mason Moretti

-----------
Gonta rushed to Max, looking at him with the utmost concern. "Oh no! Is Max okay? Can Gonta get you anything? Medicine, food, water?"

@LuckycoolHawk9

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Lucifer turned to her and noticed that she had grabbed his hand. " It's not that simple. I was in a strange place and let's just say that things got messy and well, I rather not talk about it. It is not something that I want to remember," he simply replied, being vague and cryptic. He wished that he could talk about it, but everything he had done was too fresh in his mind.
"Okay.. I understand." Chloe said with a nod as she still attempted to hold back tears, just backing up into the couch and finally examining the inhabitants of the room.

"So... who are you guys?"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands @Takumi
---------------------------
As Harper spoke, Angie turned to her with a smile. "Oh, Angie isn't lost, but you see, Angie needs to get paint for a very important mural! Would you care to join us?"

"Well, my next shift doesn't start for a while so why the hell not?" Harper asked rhetorically as she shrugged and clasped her hands together.

@Yun Lee @Minerva @Mason Moretti

Fandral the dashing. In his apartment

Greetings Madam, I am Fandral, this is the lady Jasmine and our friend Chris. We became involved when young Asher... Appeared in our lives, rather suddenly.

This apartment is my home, forgive the boxes won't you. I haven't been on planet long."

The living room has two comfy couches and an armchair. Decorations on the walls are mideival weapons and coats of arms.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @thatguyinthestore

Ayumu's request was also met with excitement. "Yep! Angie would love anyone to join who wanted! Nagito, would you like to come too?"

@thatguyinthestore @Minerva @Mason Moretti

"Of course I'll come, Angie. I caused this problem, so I should at least try to fix it," came Nagito's eager reply.

Nagito scanned the group that had formed. A smile fluttered to his face. At first, it appeared genuine, but beneath the surface bubbled some sense of malice. "And the more the merrier. Looks like we have some company on our travels. That seems exciting. It's nice to meet you two.

"I'm Nagito Komaeda."
@Mason Moretti @Minerva @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee

"Of course I'll come, Angie. I caused this problem, so I should at least try to fix it," came Nagito's eager reply.

Nagito scanned the group that had formed. A smile fluttered to his face. At first, it appeared genuine, but beneath the surface bubbled some sense of malice. "And the more the merrier. Looks like we have some company on our travels. That seems exciting. It's nice to meet you two.

"I'm Nagito Komaeda."
"Harper Row. Pleased to meet ya." Harper stated with a grin before placing her hands on her hips. "So... should we get going?"

latest

"Okay.. I understand." Chloe said with a nod as she still attempted to hold back tears, just backing up into the couch and finally examining the inhabitants of the room.

"So... who are you guys?"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands @Takumi
---------------------------

"Well, my next shift doesn't start for a while so why the hell not?" Harper asked rhetorically as she shrugged and clasped her hands together.

@Yun Lee @Minerva @Mason Moretti

"I'm Nagito Komaeda."

"Harper Row. Pleased to meet ya." Harper stated with a grin before placing her hands on her hips. "So... should we get going?"

A certain young Manakete was making her way towards the bar for something to eat when she spotted the crowd gathering. Curious Nah made her way over.

tumblr_inline_n8j80kSQ1k1s0kint.png

"Hey, what's going over here?" she asked.

@Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Minerva @Yun Lee
--------------

Jasmine gave Chloe a nod in greeting.

"Since Asher appeared, we've been watching over him while trying to figure this whole situation out, as it's been explained." she added with a light sigh.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands @thatguyinthestore

Lucifer/Chris/ Asher/ Ashley

It wasn't that he didn't want to tell Chloe about the events that passed. It was more he didn't want to remember his part in the incident and preferred to live in the present.

" I'm Ashley," the little girl said, crossing her arms and glaring while she said it at Chloe

Meanwhile, this happened, Chris gave Asher half of the chocolate and dragged the little boy into the bathroom where he got into the tub once it was filled with water.

However, there was only one small little problem that presented itself, well, a kind of major one.

It seemed that the young one wasn't lying as he had entered the bath with all of his clothes on. Chris sighed and picked him up

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked his whitelighter

" Well, you see. When you take a bath or a shower, or generally anything in which water covers your body expect going swimming, you take off your clothes," he said

Asher shook his head and ran outside the bathrooom. He wasn't going to get naked to get clean.

@thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Gands

Fandral of Asgard

Fandrals apartment in/on Ragnaroc

Fandral decided to avoid thinking about Lucifer Morningstar and the mans vast assortment of difficulties. He himself didn't have these kinds of difficulties. For one, mating between Asgardians and other species for the purpose of offspring, is extremely rare.

Watching Chris with Asher, Fandral sighed. He went to a box marked romantic. Reaching in he pulled out a bottle of bubble bath. He walked back just in time to playfully catch wet Asher. Fandrals deamenor was happy and playful with young Asher.

" Master Chris, perhaps young Asher would like to play with bubbles in the water? Perhaps leave his trousers on like he is in a pool ?"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @thatguyinthestore

Status
Not open for further replies.