Ragnarok

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fandral of Asgard

Fandral looked around a bit after the latest teleportation to try and ascertain where exactly in the town they were. He pulls out a small device.

" Hah, that Raccoon was right, this will lead me to my apartment ! Master Chris, I can lead us back to my dwelling if you wish it, all are welcome. We can get to lad some rest while we prepare to find Asher's father."

"Of course, Lady Jasmine, you are more than welcome to join us, there is plenty of room. I have a spare room and a couch. I will of course, take the couch. "

Fandral walked close to Chris for a bit as they walked, talking quietly to him. " So, tell me you can track this lad's relatives ?"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi

Chris and Asher- Outer City

Chris watched the man and was happy that they had knocked out the men without anyone being seriously hurt in the process. As a child of the Charmed Ones, he believed in protecting the innocents.

And as much as he hated to admit it, the men weren't evil in the slightest. They had scared a boy, but nobody besides them had been hurt in the process. He was quiet, debating what they could do to make sure that Asher would remain safe, but also so that no one would have any blood on their hands. The last thing he wanted was to expose the five year old to death.

Chris looked over at Fandral. " That's not the answer to our problem. We shouldn't get to his level," he said, looking at Fandral.

Asher wasn't sure why, but he felt that the man still had dark intentions towards him. He felt like he desired to hurt him and he wasn't sure where that had came from. He just knew that it happened sometimes, in small bursts and then it vanished just as quickly. He didn't trust the man who had the bum leg in the slightest.

" We are not going to make him go bye-bye?" He asked, almost as if he knew about death. It caused Chris to raise an eyebrow when he looked over at the child. Perhaps the child had seen more than he had given him credit for. He wouldn't be shocked by it.

The thug looked over at the man pointing a gun at him and crossed his arms. " Shoot me, prove that makes you the better man. I am sure that the kid will not be hurt," he replied, as he looked over at the little monster. He stared at the boy and noticed that for the briefest of the seconds, the boy's eyes flashed red and was gone. At the look of it, it freaked the thug out. " Tell his father i'm sorry," he said, before he ran off, his bum leg going away. Chris turned to Asher and saw the normal five year old. What had gotten into the man? He shrugged, happy that he was gone.

@Gands @Takumi

Fandral of Asgard

"That Master Chris was a bluff. There was no good reason presented that I would have to shoot him. At any rate, we have some success, we have found Young Asher ! "

Fandral put the odd and old looking pistol away and sheathed his blade. He turned to Jasmine and Asher.

"Well done my Lady Jasmine, that was good teamwork for all of us. Young Asher, what say you my lad ? Shall we go and find some shelter ? I have an apartment, it is not yet a palatial estate, however it should fit extra folk if no one else has a spot.
@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi

Fandral of Asgard

Fandral looked around a bit after the latest teleportation to try and ascertain where exactly in the town they were. He pulls out a small device.

" Hah, that Raccoon was right, this will lead me to my apartment ! Master Chris, I can lead us back to my dwelling if you wish it, all are welcome. We can get to lad some rest while we prepare to find Asher's father."

"Of course, Lady Jasmine, you are more than welcome to join us, there is plenty of room. I have a spare room and a couch. I will of course, take the couch. "

Fandral walked close to Chris for a bit as they walked, talking quietly to him. " So, tell me you can track this lad's relatives ?"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi

Jasmine didn't see what spooked the thug off, but as long as he wasn't trying to harm Asher then she was glad he was gone.

Turning to her comrades, she smiled.

"Thank you, Sir Fandral." she replied with a small curtsey. Putting Grim Yato away she straightened up.

"I would love to join you, seeing as we've done so much to make sure Asher is unharmed." she smiled. Though, what that thug had said and what Asher had asked of Chris bothered her some. She wouldn't let it show though.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands

Chris and Asher- In route to Fandral's apartment

Chris was silent as he watched what the other man was doing and chuckled that the man had yet to notice that the five year old had teleported onto his shoulder.

" I imagine that your apartment would be the ideal location. I would recommend my place, but the amount of security there would prove to be problematic," he said, as he looked over at the man and wondered what had freaked the thug out.

All that had been there was Asher. Had Asher done something to scare the guards? The kid seemed harmless enough- but then again, so did most Demons.

" I could most likely scry for his father, I just need a piece of hair or some DNA from him. It shouldn't be too difficult provided that the man is on Ragnarok."

Asher had teleported again and was riding on Chris's shoulder for the time being. He seemed to be comfortable right there too.

Chris couldn't help, but smile back at her.

Chris went to pull out the Book of Shadows and paused when it formed its orb. He wasn't evil and it only shielded itself when demons were around. All that were here was himself, Fandral, Jasmine and Asher.

The Book of shadows, while still shielding itself from the demon blood that ran through Asher- flipped pages in Chris's hand. It landed on a very particular page. It read: 'How to excorise the evil out of a son of the Devil'. It flipped again and stopped. 'How to summon Lucifer' and finally stopped and closed. What was that about? He had never seen the book do that ever before.

@Gands @Takumi

Fandral the Compassionate

As it turns out, Fandral's residence was about half way between the Cog and Sword and the Upper Town, in what was once a nice neighborhood. He apparently has some sort of fancy alarm or electronic locking system. He the pulls out a whistle and blows on it, though it doesn't make a noise.

" There we are, home sweet home as it were. Lady's first Jasmine, and of course, Asher. "

Once inside, it was evident that Fandral kept a clean home. A tad Spartan in decorations with a couple of boxes as yet unpacked. There was the local version of a couch and love seat facing a small coffee table with a chess set complete with gold and , some end tables and lamps. In one corner, there was a marble statue of what might be the universes ugliest dog. There was a small dining room with chairs and table that looked to be extra sturdy but not fancy in design. The kitchen was not well accoutered, but had enough to get by.

It is said that you tell something of a man when looking through his refrigerator. Fandral's fridge had a good selection of meats & cheeses. There were a couple of bottles of the fine Asgardian mead and a jug of chilled water. There were several apples in a basket. Lastly, on a tray, there were a dozen cinnamon rolls baked that morning.

In the bedroom, it should be noted that everything was top notch Asgardian craftsmanship. Mahogany bedside table with drawers, crafted with inlaid European animals. The bed cover was large covering a long king sized bed and was some sort of soft dark fur. The sheets were green silk expertly embroidered with a Chinese gold dragon & matching pillow cases.

There was a spare bedroom, done in light blue. Woodwork there similarly carved in white wood and the bed covering in white fur. Fandral promptly marched into the spare bedroom to get some bedding to put on the couch and something from his closet to sleep in.

" I am sorry to say I only have to two bedrooms, Lady Jasmine, you may of course, have my bedroom, Master Chris the spare and I will sleep on the couch. I would prefer, young Asher, if you slept in one of the bedrooms with either Jasmine or Chris."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi

Chris and Asher- In route to Fandral's apartment

Chris was silent as he watched what the other man was doing and chuckled that the man had yet to notice that the five year old had teleported onto his shoulder.

" I imagine that your apartment would be the ideal location. I would recommend my place, but the amount of security there would prove to be problematic," he said, as he looked over at the man and wondered what had freaked the thug out.

All that had been there was Asher. Had Asher done something to scare the guards? The kid seemed harmless enough- but then again, so did most Demons.

" I could most likely scry for his father, I just need a piece of hair or some DNA from him. It shouldn't be too difficult provided that the man is on Ragnarok."

Asher had teleported again and was riding on Chris's shoulder for the time being. He seemed to be comfortable right there too.

Chris couldn't help, but smile back at her.

Chris went to pull out the Book of Shadows and paused when it formed its orb. He wasn't evil and it only shielded itself when demons were around. All that were here was himself, Fandral, Jasmine and Asher.

The Book of shadows, while still shielding itself from the demon blood that ran through Asher- flipped pages in Chris's hand. It landed on a very particular page. It read: 'How to excorise the evil out of a son of the Devil'. It flipped again and stopped. 'How to summon Lucifer' and finally stopped and closed. What was that about? He had never seen the book do that ever before.

@Gands @Takumi

Fandral the Compassionate

As it turns out, Fandral's residence was about half way between the Cog and Sword and the Upper Town, in what was once a nice neighborhood. He apparently has some sort of fancy alarm or electronic locking system. He the pulls out a whistle and blows on it, though it doesn't make a noise.

" There we are, home sweet home as it were. Lady's first Jasmine, and of course, Asher. "

Once inside, it was evident that Fandral kept a clean home. A tad Spartan in decorations with a couple of boxes as yet unpacked. There was the local version of a couch and love seat facing a small coffee table with a chess set complete with gold and , some end tables and lamps. In one corner, there was a marble statue of what might be the universes ugliest dog. There was a small dining room with chairs and table that looked to be extra sturdy but not fancy in design. The kitchen was not well accoutered, but had enough to get by.

It is said that you tell something of a man when looking through his refrigerator. Fandral's fridge had a good selection of meats & cheeses. There were a couple of bottles of the fine Asgardian mead and a jug of chilled water. There were several apples in a basket. Lastly, on a tray, there were a dozen cinnamon rolls baked that morning.

In the bedroom, it should be noted that everything was top notch Asgardian craftsmanship. Mahogany bedside table with drawers, crafted with inlaid European animals. The bed cover was large covering a long king sized bed and was some sort of soft dark fur. The sheets were green silk expertly embroidered with a Chinese gold dragon & matching pillow cases.

There was a spare bedroom, done in light blue. Woodwork there similarly carved in white wood and the bed covering in white fur. Fandral promptly marched into the spare bedroom to get some bedding to put on the couch and something from his closet to sleep in.

" I am sorry to say I only have to two bedrooms, Lady Jasmine, you may of course, have my bedroom, Master Chris the spare and I will sleep on the couch. I would prefer, young Asher, if you slept in one of the bedrooms with either Jasmine or Chris."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi

Jasmine had noticed the way Chris's book seemed to orb itself. She didn't know how it worked, but it did seem to hold magical properties like her brother Leo's weapon. Once the group made it Fandral's place however, her attention was completely taken away from the strange book.

"Thank you, Sir Fandral." Jasmine nodded and once she stepped in she took note of the decor, curious. She was slightly reminded of Nohr in some aspects but there were many differences. The design of the green sheet on what she could only assume was Fandral's bedroom due to the style reminded her a bit of Hoshido.

"Are you sure it's alright for me to temporarily take your room?" she asked, feeling a little bad.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands

Chris and Asher- Fandral's Apartment

Chris looked around the area and back at the area where he had . It wasn't too uncommon to be able to tell areas of Ragnarok apart and this was one of these instances. Sometimes he wondered how come they were here, but he had learned to not question his superiors. It only brought more attention to himself.

Asher adorably toddled into the apartment as only a five year old could do in such a fashion.

Chris looked around the house and he saw how clean it was. It was one thing to see such weaponry, but it seemed that Fandral was even prepared to bring the fight home. It was certainly ironic that a man he had never met had similar worries as his parents. He stopped and examined the marble dog statue and he concluded that it was probably the ugliest's dog he had ever seen before today. It seemed that Fandral almost expected company to drop by at any second and was prepared for such a measure. He took a breath and debated what to say.

Asher was hungry from all the teleporting and went for the refrigerator to look for something to drink/eat. He saw the yucky drink in there and made a face as he looked for something good. He ignored the cinnamon rolls and took an apple and bite into. His uncle always told him how important it was to eat healthy food whenever he could.

Chris walked into the bedroom and looked around. There was something to be said about the decour, but he wasn't going to comment on it. He had lived better and worse in the short amount of time that he had spent in the future. Heck, he had shared a bedroom with his brother for years after his sister was born- or would have been. Time travel hurt his mind sometimes.

He walked into the other bedroom and saw how simplistic it was and he took a deep breath, before he could think of what else he could have said to the man. There were a million things he didn't say, but he hadn't said that. He instead choose to be quiet about these things.

" I insist that you take the spare room. I would feel better taking the living room. I have slept couches throughout my life and I can handle another night on them. I am pretty sure Asher is going to wind up in all three rooms any way," he admitted, expecting the boy to teleport in his sleep.

Chris had nearly forgotten about how the book of shadows had been acting, but it had stopped doing the page flipping once they had arrived at Fandral's apartment. It seemed that the book had settled down and rested in Chris's hand. It however would put its shield back up if Asher tried to touch it.

" Is it otay if I twook an appwle?" Asher adorably asked. There was something about the way he had asked that seemed off. Maybe it was because he had already taken one of the apples and was holding it in hand to provide the apple. He seemed to be quiet and decided to ask a simpler question that he hadn't thought about.

" Can sumone call my uncle? He must be warried since I teweported and weft him behind," he said, pulling a paper out of his paper. If anyone took it, it was a number with the intials U.J.S.

@Gands @Takumi

Fandral of Asgard

"First, my Lady, think nothing of it. I always insist that a Noble lady such as yourself have the best I can offer, meager though it may be. ."

"Second master Chris, only if you are certain you would feel more comfy, you can have the couch."

" Lastly young Asher, you may have an apple or even two if you'd like. Somewhere deep in the fridge there should be fresh sliced meats and ice cold water. All of you, please help yourselves.

I am afraid I have not yet mastered the communication network here. Perhaps if one of you could help Asher make his call.

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9

Jasmine nodded towards Fandral, giving him a rough pat on the shoulder.

"Very well, Sir Fandral. It's kind of you." she grinned before her attention was brought to Asher wanting to call an uncle. Taling the hand she just used to playfully smack the Asgardian's shoulder she ribbed the back of her neck.

"I haven't mastered the means of communication her myself I'm afraid. Otherwise I'd call in a heartbeat if it means I could be of help." she replied, grin having fallen into a light frown. She wondered how far his uncle was, but that could be discussed and thought about later.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands

Chris/Asher- Fandral's Apartment

Chris looked over at the paper and took it out of Asher's hand. It seemed that there were initials on it, that read U.J.S. What a strange set of initials.

" I greatly appreciate that you are allowing me to sleep on the couch. It makes me feel much better."

" Tank you," he replied. It was the first time he had shown manners to his elders and he felt bad that he hadn't thanked them soon. He hoped that his Uncle John wouldn't be disappointed in him.

Chris should have known that Fandral and Jasmine didn't know how to use the phone. He looked over at them and pulled out the phone he had from his world and punched the number in. He was surprised when it rang.

"Very well, Sir Fandral. It's kind of you." she grinned before her attention was brought to Asher wanting to call an uncle. Taling the hand she just used to playfully smack the Asgardian's shoulder she ribbed the back of her neck.

Asher watched anxiously, as it rang and he gave Chris a look. It seemed he understood it and put the phone down on speaker phone. It rang loudly for a few minutes before a voice could be heard on the other end. He sounded nice.

" Hello,"

" Uncle John, hi."

" Ahh, hello, Asher. I am assuming that whoever is calling me has found him. He was staying with me before he teleported. I am his guardian," the voice on the other end said. " So, if you don't mind me asking, who are you calling?" He asked.

Chris looked over at the others. He wasn't sure if he should introduce himself. Despite sounding nice, there was nothing he knew about this man.

@Gands @Takumi

ODMA HQ

"Outta of the way! Main man comin' through!"

2934511-lobo_s_back_04_04_15b.jpg

Lobo hadn't been here long but he had already sent ripples through out the ODMA staff for one reason or another. Mostly for the fact that he was a disgusting and chauvinistic pig who smoked his damn cigars everywhere despite the fact that ODMA was supposed to be a smoke free work environment.

He was here per Amanda Waller's wishes, and there were few that wished to question her choices. Despite his abrasive nature whenever he was deployed towards the enemy positive results always followed.

That didn't stop some like Jihl Nabaat to have an utter dislike for the alien. Jihl herself had been dragged into this war by her death...or rather would be death. She was not the only one they had plucked seconds from their death and conscripted them into their ranks. Jihl herself wasn't quite sure if this had been a bane or a boon. Watching from the door leading to her office Jihl spotted another one like her coming down the corridor towards Lobo.

This should be fun.

"Yo babe. You interested on ridin' alon' with the main man?" Lobo responded with a grin towards the new woman.

"I'm looking for a real man, not a brutish troll." Her response only mad Lobo grin wider.

"Why look for a real man when you can have fun with the main man?" He reached out to grab her shoulder as the woman passed by only for Lobo to be encased in a large chunk of ice.

Jihl chuckled softly under her breath as she watched the woman called Esdeath continue along. She too had been taken moments before her death and conscripted...though the rumors that Jihl had heard implied that Esdeath's arrivial had been far more violent and erratic then her own.

Now though all three of them were allies...in the broadest sense of the word.

"Could someone help Mister Lobo thaw out? Perhaps throwing him into the lava pits should suffice." Jihl responded to some no name soldiers admiring Esdeath's handy work. Having done her part Jihl as well retreated back into her office. There was no rest for the wicked after all.​

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Atomyk
Fandral of Asgard At the apartment

Fandral has a concerned expression as Chris simply pulls out his old earth cell phone and punches in the number. Hmmn, just that simple he thought ? As the voice started to talk, Fandral uncharacteristically remained concerned. First, there are things about this lad that aren't normal. Second, it seemed in Fandral's opinion that more often than not ... Not normal comes from parents. Third, why did Chris seem ...concerned about talking to this ( Uncle ) ?

Still even under such circumstances, in such a place as Ragnarok, or even a time such as his people's Ragnarok, Fandral was a man of action.

He took the phone from Chris's hand and spoke into it.

"Hello, I am called Fandral, to whom am I speaking ? (and to what he thought to himself )

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi

Elise - UNVH - Cordelia/Gonta/Max and Co.
@Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva

Gonta would find that Elise's fears were completely unfounded and the hospital had more than enough food to spare for its patients. In truth, the princess had been taught to ration food carefully in case of an emergency, but would always make sure that none of her allies would go with empty bellies.

She made extra sure that those who had arrived with Max had enough to eat and drink and waved her magic staff of Max in order to wake him from slumber.

Elise%20Avi_zpsoet69xww.png

"Wakey wakey! Feeling hungry?"

Nagito Komaeda - Cog-and-Sword - Angie/Fandral/Asher/Chris/Jasmine
@Gands @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee

Nagito pulled away his key from Angie before she had a chance to bless it. It appeared to the Ultimate Lucky Student that a crowd was starting to form around the loud man and his honey mead.

tumblr_inline_mlhbt6yzMp1qz4rgp.png

Upon seeing Fandral offer mead to Chris, Nagito determined that his luck had taken a turn for the negative side and attracted a less-than-savory acquaintance. He attempted to object, "I don't really think you're supposed to be giving anything fermented to someone that young. He has clearly stated his age. The mead could cause damage to his developing mind."

Nagito felt like his voice wouldn't travel very far amongst the group. It didn't matter. He was used to being useless and ignored. In his heart he felt that his place was as a stepstool more than anything. Right now, he could be a stepstool for one of his fellow Ultimates. Yes, they could be a worthy hope...

tumblr_inline_mlhbswXQnV1qz4rgp.png

"Angie," he said, "maybe it would be best if the two of us go find the owner of this place. That's the reason you came here, right? No use getting distracted. We need your mural to bring hope to the people here."

//
Hope Count: 7

Gonta was delighted to find food, and made sure to bring as much as he could carry-and considering his size, he was able to carry a lot. "Don't worry everyone! Plenty of food to go around!" Gonta looked to Elise. "Umm...Miss Elise? Where should Gonta start distributing?"

@Mason Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9

------------------------

Angie didn't mind not getting to see the key. Did it have to do with the crowd? Hmm...Maybe when they were alone she could bless it...

"Okaaaaay! Angie will happily go with her new friend!" Angie turned to the others in the bar.

"Thank you all for the company and mead! If any of you want to learn about God or possibly donating some blood sacrifices, you know where to find me! Bye-onara!!" That done she turned back to Nagito. "Now...if you were a pub owner...where would you be hiding?"

@Takumi @Gands

Luckily for Nagito and Angie, a short woman dressed up in slightly business like attire approached them, having just came from the back of the pub and would of past them if she hadn't overheard what they were talking about.

tumblr_ommwwq72ST1tbqin0o1_400.jpg

"You guys looking for the owner?" she questioned with a tilt of her head.

"That'd be me, what do you need?" she'd cross her arms and study them silently for a moment, wondering why they were on the hunt for her. Did they have a problem with service? Almost wincing at the the though she glanced around the room before glancing towards the two in front of her.

@Mason Moretti @Yun Lee

---------------

Jasmine listened, taking note of the others reaction towards this Uncle of Asher's. He sounded nice....but...off. She couldn't place it, but she could slightly feel it.

Deciding not to answer or introduce herself, for now at least, she would just listen to how things would play out.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands

Chris and Asher- Fandral's apartment, John Stevenson on the phon

Ironically, the phone that Chris had been holding in his hand wasn't actually old, well, it was old where he was from, but as compared to most phones, it was newish. He was silent, debating if he could trust the man on the other end. It seemed that Asher trusted him, but that wasn't as comforting as it should have been. A child could trust anyone who was nice to them and were generally right about intent.

Chris wasn't sure what he could do and debated what words there was to speak to this uncle John. He was not sure if he was trustworthy in the slightest.

Chris didn't seem to fight much and released the phone to Fandral's control.

" Ahh, a friendly voice. Fandral, that sounds norse in nature. You would be speaking to John. I am Asher's uncle.

Chris couldn't detect what was wrong with the voice and walked over to Jasmine whispering to not be overheard by the speaker phone. " Is it just me or does he sound off?" He asked.

" I would love to meet you Fandral. If you wouldn't mind watching my young nephew for the night, I could come and get him in the morning wherever you are. I have some... business to take care of," he said.

@Gands @Takumi

Fandral of Asgard

" Yes John, I am glad we found young Asher. We can meet in the morning, over at the Sword and Cog, say, ten in the morning".

Fandral still had a slight frown on his face as he pressed the off button. ( Allowing for a brief reply and goodbyes )

After the phone is off... " Are we certain the phone is off ( looking at Chris ) ?"

( Speaking quietly to the adults ) " There is something off here. I have never been a father, but any relative of mine that age would have me coming to them the very moment I had heard they were safe. Still, I thought it best these things be done in the open "

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9

Chris and Asher- Fandral's apartment, John Stevenson on the phon

Ironically, the phone that Chris had been holding in his hand wasn't actually old, well, it was old where he was from, but as compared to most phones, it was newish. He was silent, debating if he could trust the man on the other end. It seemed that Asher trusted him, but that wasn't as comforting as it should have been. A child could trust anyone who was nice to them and were generally right about intent.

Chris wasn't sure what he could do and debated what words there was to speak to this uncle John. He was not sure if he was trustworthy in the slightest.

Chris didn't seem to fight much and released the phone to Fandral's control.

" Ahh, a friendly voice. Fandral, that sounds norse in nature. You would be speaking to John. I am Asher's uncle.

Chris couldn't detect what was wrong with the voice and walked over to Jasmine whispering to not be overheard by the speaker phone. " Is it just me or does he sound off?" He asked.

" I would love to meet you Fandral. If you wouldn't mind watching my young nephew for the night, I could come and get him in the morning wherever you are. I have some... business to take care of," he said.

@Gands @Takumi

"Yes, he does sound off...there's this feeling I'm getting just from hearing it that I just don't like." Jasmine whispered back with a frown.

Fandral of Asgard

" Yes John, I am glad we found young Asher. We can meet in the morning, over at the Sword and Cog, say, ten in the morning".

Fandral still had a slight frown on his face as he pressed the off button. ( Allowing for a brief reply and goodbyes )

After the phone is off... " Are we certain the phone is off ( looking at Chris ) ?"

( Speaking quietly to the adults ) " There is something off here. I have never been a father, but any relative of mine that age would have me coming to them the very moment I had heard they were safe. Still, I thought it best these things be done in the open "

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9

Jasmine nodded in agreement to this.

"I agree with you Fandral." Jasmine crossed her arms before bringing a hand to her chin.

"It's rather strange how he doesn't request to get Asher now..." she continued to whisper, mostly to herself now.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands

Nagito - Cog and Sword - Angie

"Well, just because they own the place doesn't mean they're here twenty-four-seven," Nagito offered, glad to be rid of the annoying rabble.

He wanted time alone with this Ultimate, this shining beacon of hope. He suggested, quite craftily, "Perhaps we should check outside. We might run into the owner and you can show me the place you wish to make your canvas for your splendid mural."
@Mason Moretti @Yun Lee

Luckily for Nagito and Angie, a short woman dressed up in slightly business like attire approached them, having just came from the back of the pub and would of past them if she hadn't overheard what they were talking about.

"That'd be me, what do you need?" she'd cross her arms and study them silently for a moment, wondering why they were on the hunt for her. Did they have a problem with service? Almost wincing at the the though she glanced around the room before glancing towards the two in front of her.

@Mason Moretti @Yun Lee

---------------

Jasmine listened, taking note of the others reaction towards this Uncle of Asher's. He sounded nice....but...off. She couldn't place it, but she could slightly feel it.

Deciding not to answer or introduce herself, for now at least, she would just listen to how things would play out.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands

latest

"Oh lookie here! God has delivered her to us! Helloooo, Miss owner!" Angie took her picture and held it out proudly. "Angie would like to make this a mural on your fine establishment! To let God's love shine through through His art!"

@Takumi @Mason Moretti

@Mason Moretti @Yun Lee

---------------

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands
latest

"Oh lookie here! God has delivered her to us! Helloooo, Miss owner!" Angie took her picture and held it out proudly. "Angie would like to make this a mural on your fine establishment! To let God's love shine through through His art!"

@Takumi @Mason Moretti

"Ah, yes. Exactly what she said," Nagito agreed.

"I promise that we won't cause you any trouble, and I'm sure that this mural could attract a lot of customers. So, please consider it."

tumblr_inline_mlhbtxr4SC1qz4rgp.png

Nagito gave a bright, but nervous smile at the owner. He had already made the bartender at the Cog-And-Sword somewhat angry by trying to buy drinks without an ID, despite the fact that Nagito was very sure that he was past the legal drinking age. He hoped that his luck would make it so that the owner was unaware of the incident, and would at least allow Nagito to buy sodas or other non-alcoholic drinks.

@Takumi @Yun Lee

The Ashen One - The Battlefield - Outway

After a brief period of waiting, the Ashen One noticed Dlanor approaching him. He assumed that she was a high-ranking official, judging by her manner of speaking and attire. Despite looking weak, she was undoubtedly one of the gatekeepers of this place. The undead knight implanted his sword into the ground and kneeled with his head down as a gesture of respect. He knew that he would have to make a good first impression if he was to be successful in this foreign world. As he spoke, the sound of his voice reverberated because of his metal helmet.

ZHx0vVN.jpg

"I cannot answer thy questions with responses that thou seekest, but I shall try my best. I do not have much of an identity; I cannot even remember my name. However, I suppose thou mayst call me...Ashen One."

"I come from a distant world, a world that hath fallen to darkness. Long ago, I awoke from the sleep of death as the Ashen One, the one destined to extend the Age of Fire. I tried to save my land from the coming darkness, but my failure to link the flame hath resulted in the Age of Dark. I couldn't fathom a world without fire, so I abandoned it. Like a coward."

The sound of chainmail could be heard as he lifted his head up to look at Dlanor.

"I ask of thee; allow me to proceed. I am in search of a purpose...a way to restore my pride."

Then, he thought of something.

"Dost thou needst a warrior for thy kingdom?"

He was unaware that there were no kingdoms here.

@Gummi Bunnies
Dlanor A. Knox - Battlefield - Outway

latest

"... AFFIRMATIVE. I see no plausible reason or threat to keep you stranded HERE."

It was an immediate response that Dlanor given the Ashen One. Just as she said, there wasn't anything that she could correlate him to some potential threat that she had been told to look out for. Along with looking for those threats, Dlanor had the task of escorting those that may need it to the Ragnarok barracks.

"As for who I am in advance, my name is Dlanor A. Knox, a member in the Wand branch of the COALITION. This world that we stand in is called the planet of Ash, and is where the Coalition's outpost, Ragnarok, is LOCATED. There are no present kingdoms to my knowledge, but nevertheless, you are welcome to lend your assistance when NEEDED."

Emphasized by her strange speech pattern, Dlanor explained the bare facts of where they were located at and her identity. Afterwards, she felt like something was amiss in the nearby area, but figured that it was best to move on and escort the Ashen One to the Ragnarok base before something would go off.

"Allow me to escort you to the Ragnarok's base of OPERATIONS."

Just like she had said it, Dlanor would waste no time in leading the way towards the Ragnarok base, not even giving in a moment for the Ashen One to clarify on certain matters should they come up.

@Otto

The Old City:

Iris nodded. "Alright, follow me." She said. They would take a shortcut through several abandoned buildings, and act very cautious passing through. One of the soldiers would check every room they passed by. There seemed to be nothing around. Finally, after walking for what seemed like forever, they ended up at what looked like it was once a nice townhouse, but had fallen into disrepair. Iris would approach the door and make a symbol.

Inside, the house seemed to be untouched. Its interior was pristine and neat. A light shone in the basement. There was also some talking going on upstairs, and Iris had entered the kitchen.

"Oh, welcome to our Sanctum Sanctorum." She said. "I'll contact base, see if they can't send an evacuation troop. Make yourself at home."

@daird

"Evacuation sounds nice," Rebecca commented. "Been doing a lot of that recently, though. Do you have a storeroom somewhere in here? I need to whip up something to counter a tracking spell. I doubt the Silver Order could pick up my trail, even if they were hypocritical enough to use magic, but you never know." The lich started idly tracing mystical patterns on a table with her finger as she sat down.

@Minerva

Status
Not open for further replies.