Ragnarok

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Haha, see? That means we're not a couple of humans, it's just one! So why don't the three of us individuals head on over? It'll be fuuuun~"

Yuuna assured the two of them, seeming to have little doubt that the angry cat girl would follow along. She suspected it'd either be out of irritation, or just nothing better to do, but she'd come along nevertheless.

Probably.

As Lwai at least followed along, she whispered quietly to him.

"You would've fooled me."

@Takumi @Hospes

"This body is pretty much an exact copy of my origional back home-well, in terms of looks. Though like I said, it's a long story." Lwai replied to Yuuna, wondering if the catgirl they met would follow along as well. Being as kind as he was, he at least wanted to cheer her up somehow, if she would allow him to that is.

@Hospes @Kaykay
---------

Chris and Asher- Cog and Sword

Chris proceeded to roll his eyes.

Asher was surprised that the big man wasn't trying to stop him like the rest of the grown up. He watched him pour the mystery drink into the cup and held it out to him. He liked this big man.

He wasn't sure what mead was, but he was indeed hungry. Teleporting across dimensions was a very tiring experience to say the least and he was the first to admit it.

Asher was debating how to answer the question on how hungry he was and that was saying something. He hadn't eaten anything in a good long time and food seemed good.

Chris sighed as he closed the book of shadows, hoping that he hadn't read it right- or rather, he would have closed it if the book let him. The book was refusing to close though and he groaned. So, he was going to have to take this kid as a charge to protect. How exciting was that. I hate you, universe.

Asher still hadn't gotten back to the man about how hungry he was and he looked over at him. He looked over at him and pointed to his stomach. " I am hungry, and want food," he said, as he took a sip of the mead and made a face. He really didn't like the taster of it and it made him very upset. Whenever he got upset, things tended to blow up and after the first taster, a light fixture overhead made an exploding noise as the lightbulb shattered into a thousand pieces. Luckily, Chris attempted to orb it, especially if no one moved out the way.

" I knew that giving someone that young was a bad idea. It seems that he has a second power, one that seems to be governed by his emotions and that is going to be dangerous indeed. I am not sure about you, but I think we should keep an eye on him."

Asher looked down at the destruction in the area and frowned. He hadn't intended to blow up the lightbulb, but whenever he got too happy, excited, scared, disgusted, angry, things just had an habit to blow up around him.

@Gands @Mason Moretti @Yun Lee

Max, Lucas, Scooby and Henry- UNVH

Lucas looked around worried that the hospital had no food for them to eat. If he had to and the supply was too low, then he would forgo eating for the time being. He had survived being hung in a cornfield for a long time, he could go another day with any food in his belly. He was determined to do that.

Scooby was happy that there was food for him to eat and that he didn't have to worry about things happening without his permission too. He smiled happily.

Max opened his eyes and was very confused. Had he fallen unconscious. He was indeed starving. " Starving," the boy weakly replied.

Henry was relieved that the man was okay.

@Mason Moretti @Yun Lee @Minerva

Fandral of Asgard

" I did not anticipate additional powers Master Chris, that much is true. But, the young fellow no longer wants mead at least. Perhaps someone could see to him getting a meal of some sort. I am certain none of you want me doing it, heaven knows what I'll come up with ( he grins here )."

Fandral goes through the motions of sealing up the large Barrel and whispering a few words in the language of Asgard over it. He goes back and talks to the barkeep again and she directs him where to put it for storage purposes.

" If you do need any assistance with the lad Master Chris, let me know now please, I am willing to help. But I am quite new in town. Tomorrow I hope to join the young lady, miss Jasmine in checking out the local army.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Yun Lee @Mason Moretti

" I mean, it is a good thing that he doesn't want any more mead, but that doesn't stop the fact that we need to be careful. It seems that like my mo- family friend, he has explosion powers based on his emotions. Those can be dangerous, especially in someone so young, we need to keep an eye on him to make sure he doesn't hurt anyone."

Asher wasn't sure about most of what the adult was saying, but he did understand two of the words that he said and he crossed his arms. " I no hurt anyone," he said, attempting to sound grown-up even though he was pouting a little.

Chris turned to the little one. " You wouldn't intentionally hurt someone, but is still a possiblilty," he said, as he looked at the man. He also grabbed a hamburger and handed it to the boy. He was never very good with children, that had always been Wyatt's thing.

@Gands @Yun Lee @Takumi @Mason Moretti

"Powers based on emotions....I've experienced something slightly similar if you can count degenerating into a dragon out of grief similar to causing explosions based on emotions." Jasmine frowned.

"I would gladly help you keep an eye on him, if you need or want it." she spoke then, not wanting to stay in that topic too long.

@Gands @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Yun Lee

Chris and Asher- Cog and Sword.

" It is indeed very dangerous and there isn't much we can do about it. I imagine that we can teach him to keep it in check, but that is the extent to which we can influence it," he said to the other woman.

When Chris turned back to where the boy had been, he was gone. " Yeah, I think I can use and Fandral help. I think he teleported somewhere."

Asher- The Outer City

Asher looked around. Where was he? He was so lost and confused.

@Gands @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Yun Lee

Last edited:
Reactions: Takumi
Fandral of Asgard Cog and Sword

"Damn"

The Asgardian stands up and looks around.

" I don't suppose Master Chris, the M in MEU stands for Magus ? For myself I am a warrior, master of the blade among other things. Finding children is not high among my skills. Nonetheless, I shall go and look about if you cannot direct us or follow you if you can.

Fandral quickly went to his pack, pulling out what for all appearances was an old fashioned flintlock pistol. He inspects his bag for a moment and pulls out a battery pack for it, sliding it into his belt, opposite the side his sword is on. Then, he slip what appears to be an emerald adorned ear cuff on. Knowledgeable people would determine the pistol is a tech item, the ear cuff magical. Then he hands his bag to the barkeep.

3d3e1356bf82ddc5d13f3c3512d0e523.jpg

" Well then, off I go, I do suggest you folks travel in pairs or groups. This place is far from tame".

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Yun Lee @Minerva

Last edited by a moderator:
Elise - UNVH - Cordelia/Gonta/Max and Co.
@Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva

Gonta would find that Elise's fears were completely unfounded and the hospital had more than enough food to spare for its patients. In truth, the princess had been taught to ration food carefully in case of an emergency, but would always make sure that none of her allies would go with empty bellies.

She made extra sure that those who had arrived with Max had enough to eat and drink and waved her magic staff of Max in order to wake him from slumber.

Elise%20Avi_zpsoet69xww.png

"Wakey wakey! Feeling hungry?"

Nagito Komaeda - Cog-and-Sword - Angie/Fandral/Asher/Chris/Jasmine
@Gands @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee

Nagito pulled away his key from Angie before she had a chance to bless it. It appeared to the Ultimate Lucky Student that a crowd was starting to form around the loud man and his honey mead.

tumblr_inline_mlhbt6yzMp1qz4rgp.png

Upon seeing Fandral offer mead to Chris, Nagito determined that his luck had taken a turn for the negative side and attracted a less-than-savory acquaintance. He attempted to object, "I don't really think you're supposed to be giving anything fermented to someone that young. He has clearly stated his age. The mead could cause damage to his developing mind."

Nagito felt like his voice wouldn't travel very far amongst the group. It didn't matter. He was used to being useless and ignored. In his heart he felt that his place was as a stepstool more than anything. Right now, he could be a stepstool for one of his fellow Ultimates. Yes, they could be a worthy hope...

tumblr_inline_mlhbswXQnV1qz4rgp.png

"Angie," he said, "maybe it would be best if the two of us go find the owner of this place. That's the reason you came here, right? No use getting distracted. We need your mural to bring hope to the people here."

//
Hope Count: 7

Chris proceeded to roll his eyes.

Asher was surprised that the big man wasn't trying to stop him like the rest of the grown up. He watched him pour the mystery drink into the cup and held it out to him. He liked this big man.

He wasn't sure what mead was, but he was indeed hungry. Teleporting across dimensions was a very tiring experience to say the least and he was the first to admit it.

Asher was debating how to answer the question on how hungry he was and that was saying something. He hadn't eaten anything in a good long time and food seemed good.

Chris sighed as he closed the book of shadows, hoping that he hadn't read it right- or rather, he would have closed it if the book let him. The book was refusing to close though and he groaned. So, he was going to have to take this kid as a charge to protect. How exciting was that. I hate you, universe.

Asher still hadn't gotten back to the man about how hungry he was and he looked over at him. He looked over at him and pointed to his stomach. " I am hungry, and want food," he said, as he took a sip of the mead and made a face. He really didn't like the taster of it and it made him very upset. Whenever he got upset, things tended to blow up and after the first taster, a light fixture overhead made an exploding noise as the lightbulb shattered into a thousand pieces. Luckily, Chris attempted to orb it, especially if no one moved out the way.

" I knew that giving someone that young was a bad idea. It seems that he has a second power, one that seems to be governed by his emotions and that is going to be dangerous indeed. I am not sure about you, but I think we should keep an eye on him."

Asher looked down at the destruction in the area and frowned. He hadn't intended to blow up the lightbulb, but whenever he got too happy, excited, scared, disgusted, angry, things just had an habit to blow up around him.

@Gands @Mason Moretti @Yun Lee

Lucas looked around worried that the hospital had no food for them to eat. If he had to and the supply was too low, then he would forgo eating for the time being. He had survived being hung in a cornfield for a long time, he could go another day with any food in his belly. He was determined to do that.

Scooby was happy that there was food for him to eat and that he didn't have to worry about things happening without his permission too. He smiled happily.

Max opened his eyes and was very confused. Had he fallen unconscious. He was indeed starving. " Starving," the boy weakly replied.

Henry was relieved that the man was okay.

@Mason Moretti @Yun Lee @Minerva

Gonta was delighted to find food, and made sure to bring as much as he could carry-and considering his size, he was able to carry a lot. "Don't worry everyone! Plenty of food to go around!" Gonta looked to Elise. "Umm...Miss Elise? Where should Gonta start distributing?"

@Mason Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9

------------------------

Angie didn't mind not getting to see the key. Did it have to do with the crowd? Hmm...Maybe when they were alone she could bless it...

"Okaaaaay! Angie will happily go with her new friend!" Angie turned to the others in the bar.

"Thank you all for the company and mead! If any of you want to learn about God or possibly donating some blood sacrifices, you know where to find me! Bye-onara!!" That done she turned back to Nagito. "Now...if you were a pub owner...where would you be hiding?"

@Takumi @Gands

Chris- Cog and Sword

Chris couldn't have phrased it any better.

This was one of the moments where he hated his luck.

" The M in MEU stands for Multiverse, but that doesn't mean I am not a magic user. I am a half-witch, half-whitelighter, magic kind of runs in my family. It is a long tree that goes all the way back to my multiple great grandmas who was a witch during the Salem witch trials."

Chris pointed to the book that he was holding in his hand. " The book I was reading in here is the Book of Shadows, it is a magical tome that has been passed down for my family for generations.," he said, looking down at the book and it had turned to a page on scrying. He had known that to be the truth. " That earcuff you are wearing, it's magic for sure and the pistol is not. But yeah, I can probably scry with the salivia on the cup.

" Well then, off I go, I do suggest you folks travel in pairs or groups. This place is far from tame".

" I will be very grateful for any help," he replied, pulling out a crystal and scrying in front of them. After a moment, the crystal landed on the Outer City. " He's in the Outer City, well that is just fucking great."

@Gands @Takumi

If Max was in a more cynical mood or not starving, he would have had come up with a sarcastic or witty response to the man's stupid question. Luckily for him, Henry rolled his eyes and Lucas decided to speak up. " I would imagine the first serving going to Max would be ideal since he fainted."

@Yun Lee @Mason Moretti @Minerva

Fandral of Asgard Cog and Sword

"Well Master Chris, that is some good news at least. I pledge to you my protection in this matter. Lady Jasmine, will you join us ? The ear cuff Master Chris is a simple thing, a gift from an admirer many moons ago. It simply Sharpens my senses. "

" I take it that part of town is more challenging ? Do you happen to have some sort of handy conveyance Master Chris ? We should hurry, the young fellow will need to be calmed down before he teleports again or does something worse eh? "

The Asgardian did most of this talking as he was striding towards the door. He seemed purposeful and without amusement at the moment.

" I hope you continue to have good fortune Lucky and may the Lord of Light continue to lay blessings upon you miss Angie."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Minerva

"Not really..." Widowmaker replied with her thick French accent, turning her attention to the source of the sound that came from behind.

When the sunglasses-bearing man came into her view, she recognised him immediately. "Richard Flag Jr...is it?." She remarked with barely any interest, crossing her arms. "I guess you are also one of the leaders of ODMA."

She raised her eyebrows slightly listening to Rick's mini-rant about certain members in the UN. "Lovely, are you saying I have to work with children?"

Widow did not have any fond of children whatsoever. The fact that she once saw a girl who was barely 19 years old tooting a giant mech around was enough to frustrate her.

"Their names are Kakine Teitoku and Morgan Yu." she then answered the high-ranking member. "And they are not my 'pals'."
"Probably, but hey, what they lack in age, hopefully they can make up in experience, because with the task of maintaining the stability of the multiverse, I share your sentiment of reluctance at leaving it all in the hands of some kids," Flag shrugged his shoulders, before looking over at Kakine and Morgan once they were introduced, looking over at the two of them, peering at them, his meticulous eyes almost visible underneath his sunglasses.

"More orientals, huh? If I'd known, I woulda brought Katana along with me..." He grunted, before clearing his throat and continuing to speak to Kakine and Morgan, "So what's your business here? And what parties do you two belong to? The United Universes? Or is it still preferably referred to as the United Nations?"

@Accelerator @Minerva @Yatagarasu

"Mission, schmission. Not like there's nobody else who can do it. No one can handle a sniper rifle like North can, and Maine literally doesn't know the meaning of the word defeat. Not to mention the rest. So hey, if this is a vacation spot..." He glanced around. "Well maybe closer to the center of the place, anyway. Could be exciting."

"Exciting is the opposite of the word I would use to summarize this predicament."

"Always killing the mood, D."

"And approximately 47 degrees southwest, Agent Carolina."

---------------------------------

".....................................................So are you going to introduce us or what--"

"Yes, no. In that order. I'm only here because he is."

@Hospes @Takumi
Tarlotte's statement caused Lwai's smile to falter.

"Um, I'm technically not human, mostly Android." he replied, a ring of light shining around his pupils and spinning as the pupils shrunk then grew slightly like a camera trying to focus it's lens. Eyes returning to normal, he stopped.

"Long story, but I doubt you'd wanna hear it." he chuckled.

"Well, you were headed in there anyway right? I was too, and she has an actual reason for being here regardless." Lwai rocked back on the heels of his feet, hands behind his back and his friendly smile was back as well as his mood, though not as intense as before.

@Hospes @Kaykay @Fightclub

--------

Clare nodded at that, pleased with the answer given.

"I am Clare. Memeber of the Coalitions Sword Division." she replied, curious as to what the other was doing her thougn for all she knew he was probably the one waiting for a supply drop.

@Hospes @C.T.
"Haha, see? That means we're not a couple of humans, it's just one! So why don't the three of us individuals head on over? It'll be fuuuun~"

Yuuna assured the two of them, seeming to have little doubt that the angry cat girl would follow along. She suspected it'd either be out of irritation, or just nothing better to do, but she'd come along nevertheless.

Probably.

As Lwai at least followed along, she whispered quietly to him.

"You would've fooled me."

@Takumi @Hospes

psdiuPG.png

Pausing in her inspection of the seeming mechanical lion ship thing, Nora glanced at the younger person speaking to her, pausing to cheerfully wave. "Well hi!" Luckily for Pidge, she at least seemed distracted from the green lion for now. If only for the moment. "Pfft, native of darkness? Of course not, silly! I'm Nora," she introduced, cheerfully. She seemed extremely out of place on this dark and dreary planet, but she didn't seem to notice as she skipped up to Pidge. "Now it's your turn to introduce yourself."

@C.T.

-------

Even with the visor on, it was impossible to be oblivious to Carolina's glare as she regarded York. "You're missing the point," she snapped in return, eventually shaking her head and simply disregarding him in favor of his AI's words. "You heard Delta. Let's move." And promptly, without bothering to wait for a reply from her partner, the freelancer began to walk away.

Great fucking vacation spot, she thought to herself.

@C.T.

------

rsz_hissy_fit_by_teh_zombish-davzuw1.jpg

"MmmmmI don't care what you are, meow! Android or what, you're just as annoying as those stupid humans and you're even stupider if you think I want to be around mew! Meow! Meow! Meowwwww!" she hissed, throwing her arms out behind her with agitation... Only to be hit with a sudden wave of drowsiness, causing her to briefly sway before quickly gathering her bearings, shaking her head. Dammit all... She just wanted to go home to Sojiro. Gritting her teeth, with a brief shudder, she reluctantly broke from her position. "...But fine. I guess I don't have anything better to do."

So reluctantly, she followed. She needed to stock back up on mana, anyways.

@Takumi @Kaykay @Fight Club

--------

tumblr_inline_mmpczfZ9Ze1qz4rgp.png

"Oh!" Zuko muttered as Azula asked if he was going to introduce them, hand going to rub his neck as he fumbled awkwardly. "Um, right!..." Dammit. He was never good at socializing. Regardless, he put on an awkward smiling, lifting his hand off his neck in a still wave. "Hi. Zuko here, and this is my sister, Azula," he greeted, sheepishly.. Only to falter. "Well, not really my sister. Less evil sister from another reality? ...It's confusing."

Well he was failing. Trying to improve his attempts, he decided to just cut to the chase. "...I'm not waiting for a supply drop, no. I mean... I guess I sort of am. I was stationed here to assure things stay peaceful while citizens receive their supplies."

Poor, awkward Zuko.

@C.T. @Takumi

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
Pausing in her inspection of the seeming mechanical lion ship thing, Nora glanced at the younger person speaking to her, pausing to cheerfully wave. "Well hi!" Luckily for Pidge, she at least seemed distracted from the green lion for now. If only for the moment. "Pfft, native of darkness? Of course not, silly! I'm Nora," she introduced, cheerfully. She seemed extremely out of place on this dark and dreary planet, but she didn't seem to notice as she skipped up to Pidge. "Now it's your turn to introduce yourself."
"I didn't think so, you don't look the part. Figured to ask anyway. Appearances can be--"

tumblr_ohs2rqizB41vujhvio4_250.png

"...Not so close, maybe?" She replied, slowly leaning away from Nora in her face. "Name's Pidge. What are you doing here then?"
Even with the visor on, it was impossible to be oblivious to Carolina's glare as she regarded York. "You're missing the point," she snapped in return, eventually shaking her head and simply disregarding him in favor of his AI's words. "You heard Delta. Let's move." And promptly, without bothering to wait for a reply from her partner, the freelancer began to walk away.

"If you say so." York just replied with a shrug of his shoulders, starting after Carolina. There was little point in arguing with her about it...nor did he feel good about his chances if he actually tried. 2nd best among the Freelancers was a good position to have...but it was still 2nd best. A far stretch. Plus her temper...
"Oh!" Zuko muttered as Azula asked if he was going to introduce them, hand going to rub his neck as he fumbled awkwardly. "Um, right!..." Dammit. He was never good at socializing. Regardless, he put on an awkward smiling, lifting his hand off his neck in a still wave. "Hi. Zuko here, and this is my sister, Azula," he greeted, sheepishly.. Only to falter. "Well, not really my sister. Less evil sister from another reality? ...It's confusing."

Well he was failing. Trying to improve his attempts, he decided to just cut to the chase. "...I'm not waiting for a supply drop, no. I mean... I guess I sort of am. I was stationed here to assure things stay peaceful while citizens receive their supplies."

Poor, awkward Zuko.
"..." She burst out laughing for a constant minute before calming down.

g9WIcJc.jpg

"I may be different from your Azula in a few ways, but you're still just as terrible as my Zuko with the small talk. Glad to see some things don't change."

The Ashen One - The Battlefield - Outway

The Ashen One, after hours of travel, reached a checkpoint called the Outway. He could see crowds of people. Live people. He hadn't seen live humans in hundreds, maybe thousands of years. Most of the people from his world were either undead or hollow. Perhaps this planet found a way to escape the undead curse.

QwoHLMR.png

As he approached, he realized that he towered over most of the people there. He was about eight feet tall and didn't exactly look like someone you would see every day. His armor looked strange and his body seemed to be engulfed in embers.

He would have to pass this checkpoint in order to reach the Charon, so he pressed on. Several people were looking at him, and many of them had their weapons drawn. They mistook him for a hostile. Realizing this, he put his weapon away as a sign of peace. Despite this, they still seemed apprehensive at his presence. He spoke to nobody in particular when he said,

"Could'st thou let me through?"

@Anybody
Dlanor A. Knox - Battlefield - Outway

"..."

The clanking of armor could be faintly heard in the crowd of people at the Outway checkpoint. The air in this place felt apprehensive as ever, but lost it's tension once people recognized the person making her rounds at this checkpoint. Having done her office work back at the Ragnarok outpost already, the inquisitor saw that she had the time to fill in her schedule to do a quick look around the checkpoint, given the reputation it has. A common patrol routine set in her head, surrounding mercenaries took heed in keeping out of her way. Earlier patrols done by her had cemented a certain impression of the girl.

Her emotionless golden eyes immediately locked onto the unfamiliar figure of the Ashen One. She memorized all that could be seen regularly at this checkpoint, and surely she would be able to pinpoint a new occurrence. That would explain the slightly different air this area had, and that some of the locals backed off from surrounding this individual.

All she would need to do now is to run through the mandatory procedure when encountering an unfamiliar figure. The same procedure that she went through when in the service of the Great Court of Heaven and the Coalition.

latest

"You are an unfamiliar person PRESENT. Explain your identity and purpose HERE. Failure to comply will result with CONSEQUENCES. Is that UNDERSTOOD?"

Staring up at the man, Dlanor spoke in an unusual manner, putting a robotic tone to her voice as she emphasized the last word of each sentence greatly compared to everything else she said in her monotone expression. By the time she spoke, there wasn't as many people sticking around, not wanting to be involved with the girl who earned the nickname of the "Death Sentence Inquisitor."

@Otto

"Probably, but hey, what they lack in age, hopefully they can make up in experience, because with the task of maintaining the stability of the multiverse, I share your sentiment of reluctance at leaving it all in the hands of some kids," Flag shrugged his shoulders, before looking over at Kakine and Morgan once they were introduced, looking over at the two of them, peering at them, his meticulous eyes almost visible underneath his sunglasses.

"More orientals, huh? If I'd known, I woulda brought Katana along with me..." He grunted, before clearing his throat and continuing to speak to Kakine and Morgan, "So what's your business here? And what parties do you two belong to? The United Universes? Or is it still preferably referred to as the United Nations?"

"I hope so," Widowmaker remarked back to Flag, before looking the other way. "I've seen enough children that could fight better than most adults."

"I met a man that still preferred his dingy bow over a rifle." She sneered in agreement with Flag's little joke. "He still wonders why I do my job better than him, even with that dumb chant he does whilst summoning some dragons."

"I suppose I am a part of ODMA," Widow turned her head back again, and glanced at Flag. "Apparently you're my mentor."

@Accelerator @Minerva @Verite

"I hope so," Widowmaker remarked back to Flag, before looking the other way. "I've seen enough children that could fight better than most adults."

"I met a man that still preferred his dingy bow over a rifle." She sneered in agreement with Flag's little joke. "He still wonders why I do my job better than him, even with that dumb chant he does whilst summoning some dragons."

"I suppose I am a part of ODMA," Widow turned her head back again, and glanced at Flag. "Apparently you're my mentor."

@Accelerator @Minerva @Verite

"I'm half-German..." Yu muttered under her breath. She shook her head. "Anyway, I'm Morgan Yu. I'm a United Nations Auxiliary from TranStar through Omnidyne-Cross, here to investigate possible Order activity and possible Supernatural or alien attacks on troops out in the field."

Chris- Cog and Sword

Chris wasn't exactly what Fandral's idea of good news was, but it was certainly not that he would be using salvia from a cup to search for a teleporting five year old who could blow things up with a slight change of emotion. He listened to him.

" Well, challenging is one way of putting it. Life threathening is a better phrasing though. That is the part of town where all the shady deals going on and certainly not a place that a five year old belongs in," he replied to the other man quite honestly.

" Also, I prefer to call it orbing, but yes, I can move us from one location to the next rather quickly. Thankfully, I have been to the Outer City."

Chris waited to see if the other woman was coming and if she was- he would proceed to orb the trio of them into the Outer City.

@Gands @Takumi

Fandral of Asgard Cog & Sword

" I am aware Master Chris, a child alone anywhere is an unacceptable risk. This wreck of a place only more so. Come, let us go and quickly as I have said before. Lady Jasmine, if you are to help we must go now. Please. "

The Asgardian now in the doorway looked impatient, a weapon in each hand he looked ready for trouble.

" I swear Master Chris, I will do my utmost to see that the lad is safe... if we can find him."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi

Chris- Cog and Sword

Chris wasn't exactly what Fandral's idea of good news was, but it was certainly not that he would be using salvia from a cup to search for a teleporting five year old who could blow things up with a slight change of emotion. He listened to him.

" Well, challenging is one way of putting it. Life threathening is a better phrasing though. That is the part of town where all the shady deals going on and certainly not a place that a five year old belongs in," he replied to the other man quite honestly.

" Also, I prefer to call it orbing, but yes, I can move us from one location to the next rather quickly. Thankfully, I have been to the Outer City."

Chris waited to see if the other woman was coming and if she was- he would proceed to orb the trio of them into the Outer City.

@Gands @Takumi

Fandral of Asgard Cog & Sword

" I am aware Master Chris, a child alone anywhere is an unacceptable risk. This wreck of a place only more so. Come, let us go and quickly as I have said before. Lady Jasmine, if you are to help we must go now. Please. "

The Asgardian now in the doorway looked impatient, a weapon in each hand he looked ready for trouble.

" I swear Master Chris, I will do my utmost to see that the lad is safe... if we can find him."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi

"I'm ready." she replied, setting her cup down as she got out of her seat. There were times where she wished she could still turn into a dragon, but she could worry about that some other time. Now, she had to help find a five year old.

"I have a pretty good nose, if we have to I can try and catch his scent while there." she offered.

@Gands @LuckycoolHawk9

"This body is pretty much an exact copy of my origional back home-well, in terms of looks. Though like I said, it's a long story." Lwai replied to Yuuna, wondering if the catgirl they met would follow along as well. Being as kind as he was, he at least wanted to cheer her up somehow, if she would allow him to that is.

@Hospes @Kaykay

"MmmmmI don't care what you are, meow! Android or what, you're just as annoying as those stupid humans and you're even stupider if you think I want to be around mew! Meow! Meow! Meowwwww!" she hissed, throwing her arms out behind her with agitation... Only to be hit with a sudden wave of drowsiness, causing her to briefly sway before quickly gathering her bearings, shaking her head. Dammit all... She just wanted to go home to Sojiro. Gritting her teeth, with a brief shudder, she reluctantly broke from her position. "...But fine. I guess I don't have anything better to do."

"See? I knew you'd come around!" Yuuna laughed before slinging an arm over Tarlotte's shoulders. Regardless of any resistance she may have put up. Turning to Lwai, she gave him a wide smile.

"Whatever your story is, you're you, right? And that's what matters in the end, I think! Now, let's go see some fights!"

She continued to lead the others to the arena, eventually coming to see a variety of fights going on all about the area.

"Woah, there sure is a lot of people around. Bet there's gotta be food around too...uh, I mean, uh, where do you guys wanna head to?"

@Takumi @Hospes @Fight Club​

Chris- Cog and Sword- Orbing himself, Fandral and Jasmine to Outer City/ Asher- In as much as trouble as a five year can get.

Chris looked over at him and wasn't about to mention that a child alone wasn't the least of their problems. If anyone saw what he could do, there was a good chance that he would be sold or worse. He pushed the thought away.

Chris managed to focus enough to get the point of orbing them to their location. Unlike teleporting, orbing usually went fine.

Once they arrived, he turned to address him. " There is no if- we have to find him," he said, hoping that Jasmine could find him

Meanwhile, a good distance from where they had orbed, Asher was hiding from a thug who was trying to hurt him or rather from one who he had accidently blown up the goods of. It was almost like he hadn't seen anyone who wasn't mad before.

Asher bit down on his lower lip, moving quickly before anyone could grab him. Thankfully- he had gotten away for now.

@Gands @Takumi

psdiuPG.png

@C.T.

-------

@C.T.

------

--------

tumblr_inline_mmpczfZ9Ze1qz4rgp.png

Poor, awkward Zuko.

@C.T. @Takumi

"I didn't think so, you don't look the part. Figured to ask anyway. Appearances can be--"

tumblr_ohs2rqizB41vujhvio4_250.png

"...Not so close, maybe?" She replied, slowly leaning away from Nora in her face. "Name's Pidge. What are you doing here then?"

"If you say so." York just replied with a shrug of his shoulders, starting after Carolina. There was little point in arguing with her about it...nor did he feel good about his chances if he actually tried. 2nd best among the Freelancers was a good position to have...but it was still 2nd best. A far stretch. Plus her temper...

"..." She burst out laughing for a constant minute before calming down.

g9WIcJc.jpg

"I may be different from your Azula in a few ways, but you're still just as terrible as my Zuko with the small talk. Glad to see some things don't change."

"See? I knew you'd come around!" Yuuna laughed before slinging an arm over Tarlotte's shoulders. Regardless of any resistance she may have put up. Turning to Lwai, she gave him a wide smile.

"Whatever your story is, you're you, right? And that's what matters in the end, I think! Now, let's go see some fights!"

She continued to lead the others to the arena, eventually coming to see a variety of fights going on all about the area.

"Woah, there sure is a lot of people around. Bet there's gotta be food around too...uh, I mean, uh, where do you guys wanna head to?"

@Takumi @Hospes @Fight Club​

Lwai practically beamed at the two, mostly that Tarlotte was joining them and Yuuna's enthusiasm at such news.

Noting how hungry the other seemed to be, that familiar ring formed around his pupils as he focused to try and zoom in on the area to see if there was any place that would serve food or any other place of interest.

"Wherever you two want to go is fine with me! Though, if you're both very hungry then the first thing to do is find out if and where they have food here. If not then maybe we can watch some fights then find a place for food." he suggested, letting his eyes readjust and refocus for a moment.

@Hospes @Kayakay

---------

"It's nice to meet you both." Clare responded before she chuckled at the two. Siblings? It's been some time since she last thought of her own brother, but that thought was quickly buried to the dark corners of her mind.

"Hm, I myself am not much for socialization. It's still new to me..." she spoke thoughtfully.

@C.T. @Hospes

----------

Chris- Cog and Sword- Orbing himself, Fandral and Jasmine to Outer City/ Asher- In as much as trouble as a five year can get.

Chris looked over at him and wasn't about to mention that a child alone wasn't the least of their problems. If anyone saw what he could do, there was a good chance that he would be sold or worse. He pushed the thought away.

Chris managed to focus enough to get the point of orbing them to their location. Unlike teleporting, orbing usually went fine.

Once they arrived, he turned to address him. " There is no if- we have to find him," he said, hoping that Jasmine could find him

Meanwhile, a good distance from where they had orbed, Asher was hiding from a thug who was trying to hurt him or rather from one who he had accidently blown up the goods of. It was almost like he hadn't seen anyone who wasn't mad before.

Asher bit down on his lower lip, moving quickly before anyone could grab him. Thankfully- he had gotten away for now.

@Gands @Takumi

Jasmine nodded, lifting her head slightly to try and catch the boy's scent. Once she did she motioned for the other two to follow.

"He's this way." she muttered, hoping that she could get to him before he got away or worse-someone else did. She didn't have much experience with children, seeing as the children she did know in her army grew faster than most due to Deeprealms. What she did know, was that if anyone so much as tried to harm Asher she would make them regret ever even thinking of doing so.

@Gands @LuckycoolHawk9

Fandral of Asgard

Fandral waited till Chris moved them to another part of town. He fervently hoped that nothing happened to the magus as he, Fandral would be hopelessly lost. He watched admiringly as Jasmine started to pick up Asher's trail. He then resumed a more grim expression as he thought about the child. His thoughts mirroring Jasmine's as he surveyed the area, watching those people in the area. Woe be to any who thought to harm the boy. They would know the wrath of Fandral.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi

Chris and Asher- How did you find trouble in less than an hour in the Outer City?

Asher was cowering in the trash can and he noticed that the thug who he had angered had gone very quiet. Maybe he had left.

The little one peered out from behind the trash can and saw that just the opposite was true. He had brought seven more friends who seemed very violent and angry. He was going to die, wasn't he? He hadn't lived much in his five year and he did what any normal person would do- he screamed in fear for his life and was very loud. He also may had blown up a trash can, hitting one of the thugs by accident, but he wasn't knocked out.

" I am going to imagine that the screams aren't happy one and we should probably find the direction of the explosion and fast," he said, rushing ahead of the others, his sensing for a charge kicking in when he needed. He paused when he arrived, seeing that there were about eight thugs and one who seemed to have a bum leg. Perhaps a result of the explosion Asher had caught. " I know that this is the bad side of the planet, but did nobody ever teach you any manners?" He asked, using his telekinesis to pick up a thug and fling him against a war.

@Takumi @Gands

Status
Not open for further replies.