Ragnarok

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fandral of Asgard

Fandral as with any fit Asgardian can move very quickly when the mood fits, was moving at high speed indeed. Keeping one gentleman's eye on Jasmine as he followed and overtook Chris. He had his sword in his right hand and the antique piratical looking pistol in the other. Of course the pistol had been custom made in Asgard itself, was a powerful blaster.

When he arrived with Chris and found several men there, he could not hide a large swashbuckler's grin.

" Gentleman, the young fellow is with me, if you wish to harm him, you must deal with the consequences. I am hoping by the way, that you know what the word consequences means ? Hmmn, better, let me explain. This other fine young stalwart, (waving his blade at Chris) and I will have to teach you. I am guessing the lesson will be most painful for all of you. "

" What say you, my fine fellows ? Leave with everything intact... or engage us at your peril ! "

At that last, his grin was replaced by a stern expression and his body ready for whatever came next. He had positioned himself to give Chris as much cover as he could, hoping Lady Jasmine would take the hint and put herself between these ne'er do wells and poor little Asher.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris and Asher- How did you find trouble in less than an hour in the Outer City?

Asher was cowering in the trash can and he noticed that the thug who he had angered had gone very quiet. Maybe he had left.

The little one peered out from behind the trash can and saw that just the opposite was true. He had brought seven more friends who seemed very violent and angry. He was going to die, wasn't he? He hadn't lived much in his five year and he did what any normal person would do- he screamed in fear for his life and was very loud. He also may had blown up a trash can, hitting one of the thugs by accident, but he wasn't knocked out.

" I am going to imagine that the screams aren't happy one and we should probably find the direction of the explosion and fast," he said, rushing ahead of the others, his sensing for a charge kicking in when he needed. He paused when he arrived, seeing that there were about eight thugs and one who seemed to have a bum leg. Perhaps a result of the explosion Asher had caught. " I know that this is the bad side of the planet, but did nobody ever teach you any manners?" He asked, using his telekinesis to pick up a thug and fling him against a war.

@Takumi @Gands

Fandral of Asgard
Fandral as with any fit Asgardian can move very quickly when the mood fits, was moving at high speed indeed. Keeping one gentleman's eye on Jasmine as he followed and overtook Chris. He had his sword in his right hand and the antique piratical looking pistol in the other. Of course the pistol had been custom made in Asgard itself, was a powerful blaster.

When he arrived with Chris and found several men there, he could not hide a large swashbuckler's grin.

" Gentleman, the young fellow is with me, if you wish to harm him, you must deal with the consequences. I am hoping by the way, that you know what the word consequences means ? Hmmn, better, let me explain. This other fine young stalwart, waving his blade at Chris and I will have to teach you. I am guessing the lesson will be most painful for all of you. "

" What say you, my fine fellows ? Leave with everything intact... or engage us at your peril ! "

At that last, his grin was replaced by a stern expression and his body ready for whatever came next. He had positioned himself to give Chris as much cover as he could, hoping Lady Jasmine would take the hint and put herself between these ne'er do wells and poor little Asher.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi

The first thing Jasmine did when she arrived at the scene with the others was make her way between Asher and the group of thugs, unsheathing her blade from her extra scabbard. The golden blade began to have a purple aura surround it as she held it in front of her, the Grim Yato having reacted to her strong emotions of wanting to protect the five year old.

"We won't let them hurt you. They will have to go through me to reach you." she spoke to the five year old as she looked to him over her shoulder, a soft and caring look on her face. She had grown attached, almost as if Asher was her own child, or one of her younger siblings.

'How dare you try to harm this child! Prepare to have these streets stained with your blood! ' she thought, not wanting to say it out loud and subject Asher to such language....or scare him more than he already was.

@Gands @LuckycoolHawk9

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Gands
Dlanor A. Knox - Battlefield - Outway

"..."

The clanking of armor could be faintly heard in the crowd of people at the Outway checkpoint. The air in this place felt apprehensive as ever, but lost it's tension once people recognized the person making her rounds at this checkpoint. Having done her office work back at the Ragnarok outpost already, the inquisitor saw that she had the time to fill in her schedule to do a quick look around the checkpoint, given the reputation it has. A common patrol routine set in her head, surrounding mercenaries took heed in keeping out of her way. Earlier patrols done by her had cemented a certain impression of the girl.

Her emotionless golden eyes immediately locked onto the unfamiliar figure of the Ashen One. She memorized all that could be seen regularly at this checkpoint, and surely she would be able to pinpoint a new occurrence. That would explain the slightly different air this area had, and that some of the locals backed off from surrounding this individual.

All she would need to do now is to run through the mandatory procedure when encountering an unfamiliar figure. The same procedure that she went through when in the service of the Great Court of Heaven and the Coalition.

latest

"You are an unfamiliar person PRESENT. Explain your identity and purpose HERE. Failure to comply will result with CONSEQUENCES. Is that UNDERSTOOD?"

Staring up at the man, Dlanor spoke in an unusual manner, putting a robotic tone to her voice as she emphasized the last word of each sentence greatly compared to everything else she said in her monotone expression. By the time she spoke, there wasn't as many people sticking around, not wanting to be involved with the girl who earned the nickname of the "Death Sentence Inquisitor."

@Otto
The Ashen One - The Battlefield - Outway

After a brief period of waiting, the Ashen One noticed Dlanor approaching him. He assumed that she was a high-ranking official, judging by her manner of speaking and attire. Despite looking weak, she was undoubtedly one of the gatekeepers of this place. The undead knight implanted his sword into the ground and kneeled with his head down as a gesture of respect. He knew that he would have to make a good first impression if he was to be successful in this foreign world. As he spoke, the sound of his voice reverberated because of his metal helmet.

ZHx0vVN.jpg

"I cannot answer thy questions with responses that thou seekest, but I shall try my best. I do not have much of an identity; I cannot even remember my name. However, I suppose thou mayst call me...Ashen One."

"I come from a distant world, a world that hath fallen to darkness. Long ago, I awoke from the sleep of death as the Ashen One, the one destined to extend the Age of Fire. I tried to save my land from the coming darkness, but my failure to link the flame hath resulted in the Age of Dark. I couldn't fathom a world without fire, so I abandoned it. Like a coward."

The sound of chainmail could be heard as he lifted his head up to look at Dlanor.

"I ask of thee; allow me to proceed. I am in search of a purpose...a way to restore my pride."

Then, he thought of something.

"Dost thou needst a warrior for thy kingdom?"

He was unaware that there were no kingdoms here.

@Gummi Bunnies

Last edited:
Chris and Asher- Outer City

Chris wasn't going to wait for much of a response. He didn't expect the men to have a real reason for wanting to hurt a five year old and even if there was one- he was five. You couldn't just up and decide to hurt someone so young, especially if you were human. It was one thing to be angry about an adult- but a child was something that he couldn't fathom to believe.

Well, it was a little hypocritical of him since he had hated Wyatt when he first met him. It wasn't much of a secret.

Chris eyed the thugs. One was unconscious. One seemed to be holding a baton, the other five was unarmed as it would seem and the seventh one, the one with the bum leg was holding something. Chris couldn't gage what they were planning in any way, but he hoped that they stopped and fled. He could pursue if he needed too, but he wasn't worried about the thugs.

Right now, the only thing that he had to worry about was his charge's health. His five year old.

Chris took into account of where they were, gaging that there were other things they could use. The trash cans and the wall and whatever he couldn't visbily detect on him. The other thing he was worried about was the young boy himself. He had observed a few things about him recently.

He had realized that his powers were connected to the states of the emotions and how they gaged. When he was upset, the damage had been small and very easy to mitgage. Now, it seemed to be ramping in rather quickly. The two most important things was to keep him safe from the other men and to keep him safe from his own internal powers that he possessed.

Asher watched the woman and was calmed a little by her. It seemed that he was starting to calm down and his emotional state was lowering with it. It seemed that for now, they weren't going to have to worry about him accidently hurting them and for that matter, himself at the end of the day.

" You have a choice- you can do this the easy way or the hard way," he said. Once he finished, it seemed that the thugs had picked the hard ones. All of them without weapons had drawn something. Looks like they were in for a fight.

@Gands @Takumi

Fandral of Asgard

As the five men drew makeshift weapons Fandral smiled.

He spoke softly so only Chris could hear him.
" I will do my best to keep them occupied Master Chris, take out the ones, if any, that slip by. "

Lady Jasmine, forgive me my greed here, I will do my best to occupy these scoundrels, but one or two might yet be quick enough to come play with you." He grinned and winked at her then.

He then moved amongst the first three closest to him. To a master blade such as he, all movement is part of the dance. He is quicker and more agile than they by a significant amount. Rather than killing them outright, he used his expertly made Asgardian sword to swat them harshly, thwap, thwap. Wrists, ankles, hands holding weapons. This with one hand free holding the piratical blaster pistol, which occasionally he used as a club. He danced among them like a ballerina among swine.

" Come now gentlemen, I am only one man, how hard could clubbing me down be ? He teased.

babf8da57c2c3fbff11fe22de37a36c6.jpg

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9

Chris wasn't going to wait for much of a response. He didn't expect the men to have a real reason for wanting to hurt a five year old and even if there was one- he was five. You couldn't just up and decide to hurt someone so young, especially if you were human. It was one thing to be angry about an adult- but a child was something that he couldn't fathom to believe.

Well, it was a little hypocritical of him since he had hated Wyatt when he first met him. It wasn't much of a secret.

Chris eyed the thugs. One was unconscious. One seemed to be holding a baton, the other five was unarmed as it would seem and the seventh one, the one with the bum leg was holding something. Chris couldn't gage what they were planning in any way, but he hoped that they stopped and fled. He could pursue if he needed too, but he wasn't worried about the thugs.

Right now, the only thing that he had to worry about was his charge's health. His five year old.

Chris took into account of where they were, gaging that there were other things they could use. The trash cans and the wall and whatever he couldn't visbily detect on him. The other thing he was worried about was the young boy himself. He had observed a few things about him recently.

He had realized that his powers were connected to the states of the emotions and how they gaged. When he was upset, the damage had been small and very easy to mitgage. Now, it seemed to be ramping in rather quickly. The two most important things was to keep him safe from the other men and to keep him safe from his own internal powers that he possessed.

Asher watched the woman and was calmed a little by her. It seemed that he was starting to calm down and his emotional state was lowering with it. It seemed that for now, they weren't going to have to worry about him accidently hurting them and for that matter, himself at the end of the day.

" You have a choice- you can do this the easy way or the hard way," he said. Once he finished, it seemed that the thugs had picked the hard ones. All of them without weapons had drawn something. Looks like they were in for a fight.

@Gands @Takumi

Fandral of Asgard

As the five men drew makeshift weapons Fandral smiled.

He spoke softly so only Chris could hear him.
" I will do my best to keep them occupied Master Chris, take out the ones, if any, that slip by. "

Lady Jasmine, forgive me my greed here, I will do my best to occupy these scoundrels, but one or two might yet be quick enough to come play with you." He grinned and winked at her then.

He then moved amongst the first three closest to him. To a master blade such as he, all movement is part of the dance. He is quicker and more agile than they by a significant amount. Rather than killing them outright, he used his expertly made Asgardian sword to swat them harshly, thwap, thwap. Wrists, ankles, hands holding weapons. This with one hand free holding the piratical blaster pistol, which occasionally he used as a club. He danced among them like a ballerina among swine.

" Come now gentlemen, I am only one man, how hard could clubbing me down be ? He teased.

babf8da57c2c3fbff11fe22de37a36c6.jpg

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9

"The ones that do slip by, Sir Fandral, will regret crossing me and my blade, Grim Yato." Jasmine replied. If he was attempting to flirt with her, the flirt went completely over her head.

Any men that came her way would be swatted away like flies with the flat end of her blade, a few getting cuts here and there, though she was generous enough to spare them and make sure they weren't cut too deep, also making sure they were unarmed as well. She also may have grabbed a n empty trash can and threw it at one when they got too close to Asher and her.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands

"Probably, but hey, what they lack in age, hopefully they can make up in experience, because with the task of maintaining the stability of the multiverse, I share your sentiment of reluctance at leaving it all in the hands of some kids," Flag shrugged his shoulders, before looking over at Kakine and Morgan once they were introduced, looking over at the two of them, peering at them, his meticulous eyes almost visible underneath his sunglasses.

"More orientals, huh? If I'd known, I woulda brought Katana along with me..." He grunted, before clearing his throat and continuing to speak to Kakine and Morgan, "So what's your business here? And what parties do you two belong to? The United Universes? Or is it still preferably referred to as the United Nations?"

@Accelerator @Minerva @Yatagarasu
"I hope so," Widowmaker remarked back to Flag, before looking the other way. "I've seen enough children that could fight better than most adults."

"I met a man that still preferred his dingy bow over a rifle." She sneered in agreement with Flag's little joke. "He still wonders why I do my job better than him, even with that dumb chant he does whilst summoning some dragons."

"I suppose I am a part of ODMA," Widow turned her head back again, and glanced at Flag. "Apparently you're my mentor."

@Accelerator @Minerva @Verite
"I'm half-German..." Yu muttered under her breath. She shook her head. "Anyway, I'm Morgan Yu. I'm a United Nations Auxiliary from TranStar through Omnidyne-Cross, here to investigate possible Order activity and possible Supernatural or alien attacks on troops out in the field."

Kakine Teitoku

Kakine Teitoku maintained the friendly smile on his face as he silently observed the people gathered before him. He was assessing everyone to find out everything he could about them based from observation alone. From an outsider's perspective, one would notice the almost symmetrical situation developing, with Richard Flag Jr as Widowmaker's superior and Morgan Yu as Kakine's superior.

Though the similarities end there, or at least it seems since Kakine noted that Colonel Flag was the seasoned military soldier who believes in experience rather than talent and is not above coming up of stereotypes while Morgan wasn't the type to underestimate him even if Kakine did seem like the youngest person present in the group. Widowmaker, although having apparently accepted that age and skill aren't directly correlated with each other, seems to still be skeptical of Kakine's usefulness as well.

"Oh don't worry about me. I assure everyone that I'd be more than capable of handling myself and keeping up with you... adults despite the gap in our age. As for where my allegiances lie, I am currently affiliated with the United Nations, the same as Lieutenant Yu here. I've come hoping to be of assistance to her, specially now that I found out the Order may be involved with the situation. " The brown-haired Level 5 Esper said in the usual enthusiastic tone followed by a gentle smile.

"Now, I understand that our parties... don't necessarily get along well with each other. With that said, I hope that we could put aside our differences from time to time, specially when we're all facing a common enemy in the form of the Order."
@Yatagarasu @Verite @Minerva

"Yes. That is correct."

Mashu turned her attention briefly over to Yukie, and due to her little experience with normal day-to-day conversation, she didn't pick up that easily on the fact that the latter was terribly nervous.

"My name is Mash Kyrielight. You can call me Mashu if you'd like. And you?

Mayuzumi Yukie

Mayuzumi Yukie meanwhile was in a state of complete shock when the Demi-Servant girl, Mashu had casually replied to her despite the way she nervously acted. She was about ready to cry tears of joy right then and there but Matsukaze reminded her that the fight is not yet been decided when Mashu returned her greeting.

"Good job, Mayucchi! You've gotten past the first hurdle, now on to the next! You're going to be friends with her in no time for sure!"

Mashu may found the scene before her as very peculiar but hopefully over time she'll get used to it just how the Kazama Family had accepted this aspect of her.

"M...My name's Mayuzumi Yukie though you can call me Mayucchi. I came here from Kawakami City in Japan along with 3 other people in order to protect our world from . I've recently arrived here in Ragnarok, and seeing that you must also be a new recruit for the Coalition, I figured that we'd be able to get along with each other. So I approached you hoping that we could somehow um... be friends, Mashu-san?" It was apparent in her voice that she was nervous though Yukie was surprised that she managed to deliver that message without stuttering too much. Hopefully, Mashu would be the first friend she'll make in this strange world. Maybe then, Yukie wouldn't feel like she's alone whenever the others aren't with her.

@Gummi Bunnies

(I'm so sorry for the inactivity guys >_<)

Chris noticed the smile and waited to see if he had anything to say to him.

Chris managed to listen to what he had to say.

" I imagine I can do that quite well," he replied in response to the other man, happy he could be of some help.

Chris looked around the area and saw that the trash can lid from the trash can that Asher had thrown was there. He used his telekinesis to bring to him. If he couldn't work his magic fast enough, he at least had a backup plan.

The three closest to him arched an eyebrow, not certain of what the man was going to do to him. Whenever they tried to attack him, he seemed to either move out of their way or even worse for them blocked their stroke to a certain degree. All three of the thugs lost their makeshift weapons rather quickly and it seemed that they were not happy about that. They attempted to call for back-up, but their leader ( bum leg) was too hurt to fight with them and the others were dealing with the others.

At that thought, the thugs charged at Fandral. They would sadly however trip and fall on their faces.

Meanwhile, while Fandral was doing that, Chris parried a thug using his telekinesis and the trash can. Sufficient to say, that knocked at least the two he was fighting out for now.

Asher watched closely and noticed that the thug with a baton was coming there way, but it seemed Jasmine had it handled when she threw a trash can his way. He fell on his face. It seemed that between their three ( four) combined efforts, they had defeated all the thugs except for bum leg. He was still standing. " Wub about him?" He asked, waiting for everyone's response.

@Takumi @Gands

Fandral of Asgard

Fandral looked around after the all to brief scuffle. He looked at his new friends, more than satisfied with the quick teamwork. He gave a little wink and a grin to young Asher.

" Well my good sir, it does seem like your friends are largely none the worse for wear. That being said, they aren't to happy right now either. This is a dangerous planet. Let us say for now, that leaving with your bumps and bruises is the better part of Valor. You and your friends leave now, and we won't have the odious task of disposing of your bodies. "

Fandral's blade remained at the ready, his pistol at 3/4 horizontal and generally pointed at the remaining thug..

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9

"..."

srsly_by_teh_zombish-davztq9.jpg

"Myour enthusiasm makes me sick, meow."

@Kaykay @Takumi

----

tumblr_o0tpzjDHWE1sghbrpo1_500.jpg

Probably oblivious to Pidge's discomfort with her closeness, Nora drew back after the other female had introduced herself, smiling brightly. "Nice to meet ya, Pidge!"
...Oh. How she got there? Looking thoughtful, Nora eventually replied rather simply. "Well, my partner Ren and I-- not partner-partner --planned to come here together to help out. He's not here yet, though, so I decided to go exploring."

@C.T.

------

"I do," Carolina replied matter-of-factly, not so much as glancing over her shoulder at the male. She had no idea how he could even imagine enjoying this situation or not worry about the fact that they were stranded and had no contact with the director. Damn it all.

------

tumblr_inline_mpy6uxYXCz1qz4rgp.png

"Hey, I'm not that bad," Zuko replied defensively to Azula's laughter, blushing faintly with embarrassment. "...Am I?" He sure hoped not. Not that small talk was all that important, anyways. Right?

Shaking his head, he decided to try to ignore his not-sister in favor of giving Clare a weak smile. "...Nice to meet you as well, Clare."

...What now?

@Takumi @C.T.

Reactions: Takumi
...Oh. How she got there? Looking thoughtful, Nora eventually replied rather simply. "Well, my partner Ren and I-- not partner-partner --planned to come here together to help out. He's not here yet, though, so I decided to go exploring."
"...into the twisted and decayed place? On whatever planet this is."
"I do," Carolina replied matter-of-factly, not so much as glancing over her shoulder at the male. She had no idea how he could even imagine enjoying this situation or not worry about the fact that they were stranded and had no contact with the director. Damn it all.
He just lowkey sighed, still following. "What if whatever we're heading to is even worse than our current situation?"
"Hey, I'm not that bad," Zuko replied defensively to Azula's laughter, blushing faintly with embarrassment. "...Am I?" He sure hoped not. Not that small talk was all that important, anyways. Right?

Shaking his head, he decided to try to ignore his not-sister in favor of giving Clare a weak smile. "...Nice to meet you as well, Clare."

...What now?
"And just as confident as him too." She snarked in reply to his question about himself. "I've seen all I needed I think. No need to make you awkward any more...or give you reason to strike at me, which you seem to want to. Not that I could blame you." Azula turned away, already striding off unless someone stopped her. "Maybe I'll see you around, other brother. And farewell, Clare." She waved back over her shoulder.

@Hospes @Takumi

Lwai practically beamed at the two, mostly that Tarlotte was joining them and Yuuna's enthusiasm at such news.

Noting how hungry the other seemed to be, that familiar ring formed around his pupils as he focused to try and zoom in on the area to see if there was any place that would serve food or any other place of interest.

"Wherever you two want to go is fine with me! Though, if you're both very hungry then the first thing to do is find out if and where they have food here. If not then maybe we can watch some fights then find a place for food." he suggested, letting his eyes readjust and refocus for a moment.

@Hospes @Kayakay
"..."

@Kaykay @Takumi
Yuuna looked a little curiously as Lwai's eyes adjusted about like a camera lens, but quickly looked away so as not to stare. It didn't seem like either Lwai or Tarlotte were much for food, unsurprisingly if she was honest, so she didn't plan to insist on it.

...Even if she was kind of digging the idea of a bite.

"Nah, let's not worry about that! Which fight should we go watch, huh?" She turned to Tarlotte with her ever-present smile still on her face. "You can't get sick from enthusiasm, silly!"

@Hospes @Takumi

"I hope so," Widowmaker remarked back to Flag, before looking the other way. "I've seen enough children that could fight better than most adults."

"I met a man that still preferred his dingy bow over a rifle." She sneered in agreement with Flag's little joke. "He still wonders why I do my job better than him, even with that dumb chant he does whilst summoning some dragons."

"I suppose I am a part of ODMA," Widow turned her head back again, and glanced at Flag. "Apparently you're my mentor."
"I'm half-German..." Yu muttered under her breath. She shook her head. "Anyway, I'm Morgan Yu. I'm a United Nations Auxiliary from TranStar through Omnidyne-Cross, here to investigate possible Order activity and possible Supernatural or alien attacks on troops out in the field."
Kakine Teitoku

Kakine Teitoku maintained the friendly smile on his face as he silently observed the people gathered before him. He was assessing everyone to find out everything he could about them based from observation alone. From an outsider's perspective, one would notice the almost symmetrical situation developing, with Richard Flag Jr as Widowmaker's superior and Morgan Yu as Kakine's superior.

Though the similarities end there, or at least it seems since Kakine noted that Colonel Flag was the seasoned military soldier who believes in experience rather than talent and is not above coming up of stereotypes while Morgan wasn't the type to underestimate him even if Kakine did seem like the youngest person present in the group. Widowmaker, although having apparently accepted that age and skill aren't directly correlated with each other, seems to still be skeptical of Kakine's usefulness as well.

"Oh don't worry about me. I assure everyone that I'd be more than capable of handling myself and keeping up with you... adults despite the gap in our age. As for where my allegiances lie, I am currently affiliated with the United Nations, the same as Lieutenant Yu here. I've come hoping to be of assistance to her, specially now that I found out the Order may be involved with the situation. " The brown-haired Level 5 Esper said in the usual enthusiastic tone followed by a gentle smile.

"Now, I understand that our parties... don't necessarily get along well with each other. With that said, I hope that we could put aside our differences from time to time, specially when we're all facing a common enemy in the form of the Order."
@Yatagarasu @Verite @Minerva
Rick-Flag-suicide-squad-39789359-450-200.gif

"Some people seem to prefer style over practicality these days. I've seen it get 'em killed way more often than I care to remember. In any case, I'm sure we'll get along just fine. I can appreciate no-nonsense people like you. It's like you take after the boss lady a little," Flag nodded in response to Widowmaker, referring to the co-founder of ODMA itself, Amanda Waller, with his last statement, before glancing over at the others within the vicinity. Any sense of insouciance displayed earlier with Widowmaker seemed to be replaced with a return to a business-minded state as Morgan and Kakine spoke, notably as they stated their allegiances to the United Universes.

"Well, don't get yourself hurt then," the man said to Morgan simply, either unaware, uncaring, or underestimating whatever combat capabilities she may have, before glancing at the Esper, for whom he seemed to regard the same way, even despite the greater power that Kakine possessed, "Yeah, yeah... I'm aware of what your Dark Matter is capable of. You're not the first Teitoku Kakine to be wrapped up in this multiverse business... though I only knew the other from reputation, and while I'd rather you stay on this side, unlike the other who was more... unstable, I'll hope you forgive me if I fail to place much faith in your work ethic. Take it from someone working in a different house on the same side of the neighborhood, the United Nations has quite an... informal reputation for incompetence. At least, the way I see it anyway," he spoke, initially in response to Kakine's assurance that he was able to handle himself, before moving on to the talk of the organizations, eyeing Morgan briefly as he did so as well.

"Humph. But then... I guess this is my opportunity to see if that rings true or not. I'll assume you won't be needing anything in particular at the moment?"

@Accelerator @Minerva @Yatagarasu

Chris noticed the smile and waited to see if he had anything to say to him.

Chris managed to listen to what he had to say.

" I imagine I can do that quite well," he replied in response to the other man, happy he could be of some help.

Chris looked around the area and saw that the trash can lid from the trash can that Asher had thrown was there. He used his telekinesis to bring to him. If he couldn't work his magic fast enough, he at least had a backup plan.

The three closest to him arched an eyebrow, not certain of what the man was going to do to him. Whenever they tried to attack him, he seemed to either move out of their way or even worse for them blocked their stroke to a certain degree. All three of the thugs lost their makeshift weapons rather quickly and it seemed that they were not happy about that. They attempted to call for back-up, but their leader ( bum leg) was too hurt to fight with them and the others were dealing with the others.

At that thought, the thugs charged at Fandral. They would sadly however trip and fall on their faces.

Meanwhile, while Fandral was doing that, Chris parried a thug using his telekinesis and the trash can. Sufficient to say, that knocked at least the two he was fighting out for now.

Asher watched closely and noticed that the thug with a baton was coming there way, but it seemed Jasmine had it handled when she threw a trash can his way. He fell on his face. It seemed that between their three ( four) combined efforts, they had defeated all the thugs except for bum leg. He was still standing. " Wub about him?" He asked, waiting for everyone's response.

@Takumi @Gands

Fandral of Asgard

Fandral looked around after the all to brief scuffle. He looked at his new friends, more than satisfied with the quick teamwork. He gave a little wink and a grin to young Asher.

" Well my good sir, it does seem like your friends are largely none the worse for wear. That being said, they aren't to happy right now either. This is a dangerous planet. Let us say for now, that leaving with your bumps and bruises is the better part of Valor. You and your friends leave now, and we won't have the odious task of disposing of your bodies. "

Fandral's blade remained at the ready, his pistol at 3/4 horizontal and generally pointed at the remaining thug..

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9

Jasmine had never missed the ability to turn into a dragon more than now. If she could still do so, then she could probably prptect Asher and make quick work of old bum leg with her tail. If it'd reach anyway. She didn't want to leave Asher's side for even a second, the man may have something up his sleeve.

"He will be dealt with like the men that charged at us." Jasmine answered Asher, looking at the five year old over her shoulder with a smile as she blocked him from the thug's view. Turning her head back to the thug she gave a low growl, Grim Yato at the ready.

' This man may want us to charge at him and for us to get in close. If I wasn't trying to protect Asher in such a way I would have. But, is leaving him be to just stand there as good an option of staying at Asher's side? ' the Nohrian thought before glancing to the trash can she threw moments ago, nudging it towards her she picked it up with her free hand and prepared to throw it the gang member's way to see how he would react.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands

-------------

"..."

@Kaykay @Takumi

----

tumblr_o0tpzjDHWE1sghbrpo1_500.jpg

Probably oblivious to Pidge's discomfort with her closeness, Nora drew back after the other female had introduced herself, smiling brightly. "Nice to meet ya, Pidge!"

@C.T.

------

------

tumblr_inline_mpy6uxYXCz1qz4rgp.png

...What now?

@Takumi @C.T.

"...into the twisted and decayed place? On whatever planet this is."

He just lowkey sighed, still following. "What if whatever we're heading to is even worse than our current situation?"

"And just as confident as him too." She snarked in reply to his question about himself. "I've seen all I needed I think. No need to make you awkward any more...or give you reason to strike at me, which you seem to want to. Not that I could blame you." Azula turned away, already striding off unless someone stopped her. "Maybe I'll see you around, other brother. And farewell, Clare." She waved back over her shoulder.

@Hospes @Takumi

"Nice to meet you as well, Zuko." it was a rather foreign name to her ears but all of the names she had heard while at the Torch were rather foreign to her.

"Farewell." she called to Azula as the woman left. Things seemed rather peaceful in the area so far. Then again if things got rowdy it could hopefully be dealt with quickly by the Claymore.

@Midnight Maiden @C.T.

----------------

"A little enthusiasm isn't a bad thing." Lwai chuckled before being asked which fight to watch.

"Hmmm. How about the one with the giant...turtle...dragon?" Lwai had to stare at the creature he was referring to to see if it was a dragon or turtle. It did look like an odd mix of both.

"What an interesting creature to see here." Lwai laughed lightly, eyes beaming with interest and a little bit of child like excitement.

@Midnight Maiden @Yun Lee

Reactions: Gands

Chris watched the man and was happy that they had knocked out the men without anyone being seriously hurt in the process. As a child of the Charmed Ones, he believed in protecting the innocents.

And as much as he hated to admit it, the men weren't evil in the slightest. They had scared a boy, but nobody besides them had been hurt in the process. He was quiet, debating what they could do to make sure that Asher would remain safe, but also so that no one would have any blood on their hands. The last thing he wanted was to expose the five year old to death.

Chris looked over at Fandral. " That's not the answer to our problem. We shouldn't get to his level," he said, looking at Fandral.

Asher wasn't sure why, but he felt that the man still had dark intentions towards him. He felt like he desired to hurt him and he wasn't sure where that had came from. He just knew that it happened sometimes, in small bursts and then it vanished just as quickly. He didn't trust the man who had the bum leg in the slightest.

" We are not going to make him go bye-bye?" He asked, almost as if he knew about death. It caused Chris to raise an eyebrow when he looked over at the child. Perhaps the child had seen more than he had given him credit for. He wouldn't be shocked by it.

The thug looked over at the man pointing a gun at him and crossed his arms. " Shoot me, prove that makes you the better man. I am sure that the kid will not be hurt," he replied, as he looked over at the little monster. He stared at the boy and noticed that for the briefest of the seconds, the boy's eyes flashed red and was gone. At the look of it, it freaked the thug out. " Tell his father i'm sorry," he said, before he ran off, his bum leg going away. Chris turned to Asher and saw the normal five year old. What had gotten into the man? He shrugged, happy that he was gone.

@Gands @Takumi

Chris- Cog and Sword

Chris couldn't have phrased it any better.

This was one of the moments where he hated his luck.

" The M in MEU stands for Multiverse, but that doesn't mean I am not a magic user. I am a half-witch, half-whitelighter, magic kind of runs in my family. It is a long tree that goes all the way back to my multiple great grandmas who was a witch during the Salem witch trials."

Chris pointed to the book that he was holding in his hand. " The book I was reading in here is the Book of Shadows, it is a magical tome that has been passed down for my family for generations.," he said, looking down at the book and it had turned to a page on scrying. He had known that to be the truth. " That earcuff you are wearing, it's magic for sure and the pistol is not. But yeah, I can probably scry with the salivia on the cup.

" Well then, off I go, I do suggest you folks travel in pairs or groups. This place is far from tame".

" I will be very grateful for any help," he replied, pulling out a crystal and scrying in front of them. After a moment, the crystal landed on the Outer City. " He's in the Outer City, well that is just fucking great."

@Gands @Takumi

Max, Lucas, Scooby and Henry- UNVH

If Max was in a more cynical mood or not starving, he would have had come up with a sarcastic or witty response to the man's stupid question. Luckily for him, Henry rolled his eyes and Lucas decided to speak up. " I would imagine the first serving going to Max would be ideal since he fainted."

@Yun Lee @Mason Moretti @Minerva
"Oh! Oh, of course!" Gonta rushed to Max, bringing the food with him. "Gonta is such an idiot, sorry! Here, this should help, huh?"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti

Gonta was delighted to find food, and made sure to bring as much as he could carry-and considering his size, he was able to carry a lot. "Don't worry everyone! Plenty of food to go around!" Gonta looked to Elise. "Umm...Miss Elise? Where should Gonta start distributing?"

@Mason Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9

------------------------

Angie didn't mind not getting to see the key. Did it have to do with the crowd? Hmm...Maybe when they were alone she could bless it...

"Okaaaaay! Angie will happily go with her new friend!" Angie turned to the others in the bar.

"Thank you all for the company and mead! If any of you want to learn about God or possibly donating some blood sacrifices, you know where to find me! Bye-onara!!" That done she turned back to Nagito. "Now...if you were a pub owner...where would you be hiding?"

@Takumi @Gands

Nagito - Cog and Sword - Angie

"Well, just because they own the place doesn't mean they're here twenty-four-seven," Nagito offered, glad to be rid of the annoying rabble.

He wanted time alone with this Ultimate, this shining beacon of hope. He suggested, quite craftily, "Perhaps we should check outside. We might run into the owner and you can show me the place you wish to make your canvas for your splendid mural."
@Mason Moretti @Yun Lee

Fandral of Asgard

"That Master Chris was a bluff. There was no good reason presented that I would have to shoot him. At any rate, we have some success, we have found Young Asher ! "

Fandral put the odd and old looking pistol away and sheathed his blade. He turned to Jasmine and Asher.

"Well done my Lady Jasmine, that was good teamwork for all of us. Young Asher, what say you my lad ? Shall we go and find some shelter ? I have an apartment, it is not yet a palatial estate, however it should fit extra folk if no one else has a spot.
@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi

"A little enthusiasm isn't a bad thing." Lwai chuckled before being asked which fight to watch.

"Hmmm. How about the one with the giant...turtle...dragon?" Lwai had to stare at the creature he was referring to to see if it was a dragon or turtle. It did look like an odd mix of both.

"What an interesting creature to see here." Lwai laughed lightly, eyes beaming with interest and a little bit of child like excitement.

@Midnight Maiden @Yun Lee
"Eh? Yeah, yeah, let's go over there!" Yuuna's eyes lit up, apparently having not noticed the creature before. "Let's see what that thing does!"

@Midnight Maiden @Takumi

Max was greatful that Lucas had gotten him food. " It's okay," he said, as he took a bite of the food. He still felt the fatigue from everything that had transpired.

@Yun Lee @Mason Moretti

Chris looked over and smiled as he nodded. They had found the little guy and he thankfully was still there and hadn't accidently teleported somewhere else.

Apparently, he had thought that too soon, but he realized quickly the teleport was on purpose this time. He wanted to be resting on Fandral's shoulder.

" I like going anywhere with you tree, you are nice," he replied, as he looked around the area and he frowned. He looked around for a moment. " Do you tink that you can do something Cwis? Find my daddy, he's mwessig," he adorably said. Chris decided to address that question when they got to the apartment.

@Takumi @Gands

Status
Not open for further replies.