. : . R W B Y . : .

• Thread starter -SagittariusKnight-
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
So...might leak some info on my planned villain

Only a little though

His weapon is a cane that with the twist of the head becomes an estoc

And his sembance is devastating in close range, but not very strong against ranged users

by the way ive been thinking of changing my weapon and sembalance to a war rake/asault rifle or shutgun but seems that i cant come up with a sembalane to complement the said weapon and its fighting style above so any suggestions please?
Aay another post, sorry for flooding.

I'm not sure what if these are any good, but here are some ideas if it helps.

Caricature: the ability to mimic the semblance of nearby others. (Might be op?)

Ribbons: User can summon ribbons. Possible uses include:
Chaining enemies down.
Means of transportation (think Spiderman).
Tripping people.
Pulling away weapons?

Karma Chameleon: Become incognito for a limited amount of time. Sneak up on enemies. Flee from battle.

Silence, please. : Prevents anyone from using semblance for a short amount of time. (op?)

I hope this helps. I'd be happy to suggest more if needed.

So...might leak some info on my planned villain

Only a little though

His weapon is a cane that with the twist of the head becomes an estoc

And his sembance is devastating in close range, but not very strong against ranged users
Well, it looks like I get to tear up both villains.

Well...he's not exactly unable to fight ranged fighters, but his Semblance isn't the best for going up against ranged users, it can be used against them, but it won't tip the scales very far

*doesn't want to give up all the info, but the temptation is very real*

Well, why they're dealing with the other melee characters, White is further back, lining up a shot and waiting for a clean shot.

I love being a sharpshooter when most everyone is running characters at close range.

I don't wanna ruin it...but the semblance is so brilliant...

Dammit...

*tries to suppress the urge*

The idea of the second thread is okay, but I know that I won't be able to join in depending on how long the posts have to be.

Also my hands are feeling a hell lot better, but the medicine is making me sleep a lot. I didn't wake up til 6pm today!

Reactions: redlemonaide
If it does come to the second thread I will move Violet over.

So, if Knight cant post in the first year one Pasta is going to run, I thought of a solution. A few ideas are cooking right now, and I'm not going to leak them to anyone but the GM, but theres a few deaths towards the end. One player team loses one character, and Knight's character's team is wiped out. So she is put on the down one team so that its even, and everyone has a team for the second round?

Sorry for not being around. Any new developments or is this just straight up dead?

There will be a second RP Pasta is going to GM. Pasta is kinda swamped with other RP stuff so it will take a little while. People will be notified when the second thread is up.

The thread Pasta is running will be first year, then by the time we finish Knight will hopefully be recovered enough to GM and do the next three years.

What reaper said, i honestly don't want to just over-ride this RP, so mine will just be first year and hopefully knight will be recovered, as this is their RP, not mine, and i don't want to intrude on anything.

Way to work it out. I feel a "Goooooo TEAM!" thing coming on or something. xP

Funny, considering we're gonna be in teams for a very long while >_>.

Sounds like a good plan. I should be fine in only a few more weeks. I've already gotten to where I can write two full paragraphs in a hour and a half. Stills hurts a bit, but not so bad if I take my time. Sadly keeping up is the issue in long post roleplays since I can't reply every day.

I'm just glad my fingers aren't as swollen as they were before. XD

Well, then i probably shouldn't make mine then, since i highly doubt we'll finish it in a few weeks.

and the foxy lady wouldn't get to be involved with the other characters :( If people are cool waiting, that should be cool, but it could also just kill the RP for some of the players. Could always start it and make Knight a co-GM. Chat in one-to-two paragraphs as Knight's wrist allows and Pasta can develop the story until the healing process is complete, then work together, letting one take the lead as their idea becomes the focus.

• Love
Reactions: Akira
and the foxy lady wouldn't get to be involved with the other characters :( If people are cool waiting, that should be cool, but it could also just kill the RP for some of the players. Could always start it and make Knight a co-GM. Chat in one-to-two paragraphs as Knight's wrist allows and Pasta can develop the story until the healing process is complete, then work together, letting one take the lead as their idea becomes the focus.

I think that's a grand idea thar

Status
Not open for further replies.