. : . R W B Y . : .

• Thread starter -SagittariusKnight-
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
@redlemonaide Yeah, she put it up on the front page. The RP is closed until she arrives back.

Oh, haha! We've got some good readers on here. Well, for the new page:

IN CASE ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN JOINING, THERE IS A TEMPORARY HOLD ON ALL CHARACTER SHEETS AS THE GM WILL BE UNAVAILABLE.

Reactions: Astrologian
I think bigger font size and red coloring may have made that a bit easier to catch because I skipped right over it when I went to check the front page. But there's only a day left until the GM returns. Hopefully people hold on to their bios until then and use that time to fine tune them. If not, oh well, little we can do. We tried.

Reactions: Astrologian
IN CASE ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN JOINING, THERE IS A TEMPORARY HOLD ON ALL CHARACTER SHEETS AS THE GM WILL BE UNAVAILABLE.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?? Damn you for not giving me alerts! Also, yea i have the same feeling Setanta. Might make my own RWBY RP and drop out of this one honestly. I made my own 3 times but people were either not interested to join or too interested.

• Thank You
Reactions: DapperDogman
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?? Damn you for not giving me alerts! Also, yea i have the same feeling Setanta. Might make my own RWBY RP and drop out of this one honestly. I made my own 3 times but people were either not interested to join or too interested.

I'm in. I have a few ideas, and I have just been wanting a RWBY RP for a while.

Dunno if i'll use the old format or not though, since it's a little dated >_>

Much like this one, I suspect - just so many people. That, or too interested in sharing their ideas and taking it over by proxy, lol. I have seen both. Not pretty. Probably not cool to discuss/advertise it on a pre-established RP thread of the same type, though... *facepalm* I'd be interested in playing both if there isn't room for another student here, and PASTADON'TLEAVEME!!! xP

I won't! At least, i won't try to!

By old format i mean an old CS Format that i had, caused a little bit of problems cause i wasn't caught up on some Canon things, of which i now am.

And too interested means that too many people wanted to join, i made another team available which filled up, then i made a duplicate for them to RP in and such, the Duplicate died immediately the original died after a week cause everybody dropped off the face of the earth...

And yea, i won't Advertise it here, it was just a thought XD.

Well, I know the GMs been around at least. They took the suggestion for the front page. XD

Reactions: redlemonaide
I have no idea honestly >_>

We were supposed to hear something Saturday, its Tuesday. Move to plan B?

I have an interest in this RP, when it boots back up, of course

I'm looking to play a villain, though I aim to make him as likable as possible at the same time XD

ONTO PLAN B! Though, i hope we have the same idea of what plan B is >_>

Plan B being the new RWBY RP?

Land invasion of China?

Banana Bombers?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Akira
Status
Not open for further replies.