. : . R W B Y . : .

• Thread starter -SagittariusKnight-
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew i was on the right track! Banana bombers it is! I have to do a few rolls in another RP, and make the IC for another, after that i'll make it ^^.

Finally, we unlesh the ultimate weapon...
bananabomber.jpg

And we shall rule the world...

And we will establish... A banana republic.

• Love
Reactions: redlemonaide
Yeesh, with the Banadint...

Well, there was my one horrible pun for the day.

Yea, i hope the GM's okay >_>

Reactions: -SagittariusKnight-
Sorry fr not being active. I was in a litle acident at the beach and my right wrist is broken while the other one hurts like hell. Either way it will be hard for me ti write since my right hand and part of the arm is in a cast untl my wrist is better and the other is in one of the black wrap thngs yu can get at the store.

Oh, i hope your okay!

Reactions: -SagittariusKnight-
Ouch, get better soon! Looks like no private times for you though >_>

Ouch, hope they get better quickly...must suck having two busted wrists DX

Ouch! Consider yourself lucky it was just your wrist you broke. I hope it heals quickly.

Protip: Don't ever break a femur unless you want to be in a half-body cast and stuck to a couch for weeks...

Thanks guys. I should be fine in a few weeks, plus this pian medication I got should make it to where I can use my fingers better and be able to type more comfortable on my laptop. Also this is the only time I will ever say I love Auto Correct.

Anyway, I have read that someone is making a new thread. Although its a little rude to say that in an already up and going thread, I may have to agree with making a new one since I do not think I can handle this for a few weeks. I mean I can't even write that much and this message alone took at least ten minutes to some what write correctly.

• Love
Reactions: Akira
Oh no no no, i didn't mean to sound rude! I'm sorry! I've just seen so many RP's die because people disappear, and i didn't want this one to die before it even got off of it's launching pad! I'm sorry if i seemed rude!

Why not both? Pasta can start a new one while we wait for you to get better and then we gots two. Twice the fun. Everybody wins.

Maybe have Pasta's be first year, then this one be second year? I cast my vote for both.

I'll agree to anyting to both of your decisions since i've waiting for a RWBY RP thread to open up heh, welcome back knight and GET WELL SOON!!, by the way ive been thinking of changing my weapon and sembalance to a war rake/asault rifle or shutgun but seems that i cant come up with a sembalane to complement the said weapon and its fighting style above so any suggestions please?

Status
Not open for further replies.