Status
Not open for further replies.
S

-SagittariusKnight-

Original poster
CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!
. : . A GRIM AND DUSTY WORLD . : .
orn_divider.png

Ω A new year has been born at the widely known Beacon Academy and with it brings both old and new students seeking to become hunters. Peace still flourishes within the world of Remnat, but groups such as the infamous White Fang seek to shatter that. However a ray of hope wonders aimlessly as a new group of students arrive at the academy. It is up to them, whether they know it or not, to help put an end to these peace murdering groups. Ω

. : . RULES . : .

Posting Limit: Please post at least one complete paragraph (4 - 10 complete sentences) with the best of your grammar and spelling abilities. Text talk, unless a character is using a cellular device in the roleplay, with no be tolerated as well as the usage of ** and -- in legit posts.
Posting Order: I will not have a posting order unless ten or more people, not characters, join this roleplay. Please wait until at least two others of have posted before you post again to help keep the roleplay from becoming a 1x1 between two people.
Character Limits: Characters must be at least seventeen-years-old for Beacon Students. Their names/nicknames must relate to a colour. Characters like Ruby who skip a year or two in training will not be allowed. I will place a limit on the number of faunus characters that can join if they out number human characters by a large amount. Faunus characters cannot be mythical creatures such as unicorns, dragons, and so on. Multiple characters are allowed.
Canon Characters: Canon characters do not exist within this roleplay thus characters must not relate to any of them. A new headmaster will be created and will be a NPC until someone wishes to be the headmaster. Please do not copy any canon character or I will ask you to change your character.
God Modeling: Although characters in RWBY do posses extremely talented and powerful fighting skills, please try to keep from god modeling all the time. Weapons must have their limits and weaknesses and characters must not be super powerful to were they can take down a Goliath from Mt. Glenn.
Teams: Teams will be created once sign ups are closed and we begin to post our characters' arrivals. Right now I'll have it to where you may chose your teams. Team leaders will be picked by having a random generator select a number between one and ten and then having each team member PM a single number to me. Whoever gets the number or is the closest will be the team leader. Please DO NOT complain about who gets to be the leader. If you do so, I will either yell right back at you or even boot you out of this roleplay.
Joining: To join, submit a skelly(s) to me through the comments with there being "RWBY" at the bottom. If the this is left out or something else is put, I will ignore it without pity. Having the "code" will show that you have read and understand my rules.

. : . SKELLY . : .
orn_divider.png

Skellies, once accepted, will be placed into tabs. This will help keep the thread from becoming super large and full of skellies, and provide a way of readers being able to read them easily!

FULL NAME: First, middle, and last name please.
NICKNAME(S): Optional. If none put "---" instead.
RACE: Faunus or human. Please no robots like Penny!
ROLE: Student, Teacher, Headmaster, or White Fang. White Fang members can also be others roles such as a student in the WF.
WEAPON(S):
SEMBALANCE:
WEAKNESSES: At least three.
STRENGTHS: Try to limit this. If you have only three weaknesses, don't expect to get away with having ten strengths.
BIOGRAPHY: Doesn't have to be super long, but at least a couple of sentences.
APPEARANCE: Put the link to the URL so I can make sure the image is acceptable.

. : . ACCEPTED CHARACTERS . : .

• || List of the people who have joined and which characters belong to them. ||

STUDENTS:
    (These are NOT the official teams! I have divided students into groups of four to help keep track of how many teams we can have and how many students we need to have equal teams. This list will change once we have created official teams!)

GROUP ONE:
    1.) Sini Livius
    2.) Cyan Azurine Gormain
    3.) Olive Kin Ethne
    4.) Violet Monica Gharnz

GROUP TWO:
    1.) Michael White
    2.) Pruim Lee Grey
    3.)
    4.)

TEACHERS:

1.)

VILLAINS:
    (Please note that characters listed in other sections will also be listed in here if they double their roles. EX: Student who is also a White Fang member.)

1.) Sini Livius - White Fang

• EVOdQHq.jpg

Link to original and better image. Yes, that IS my deviantart acount!

ART BY ME. TEXTURE USED: http://ibjennyjenny.deviantart.com/art/Free-Color-Grunge-Texture-3-213727690

FULL NAME: Sini Livius (She wasn't given a middle name.)

-Sini is a Finnish name that means "Blue" while her last name "Livius" is an ancient Roman name that means "Blue; envious" which not only related to her colours, but also the more depressed side of her that she tries to keep locked up.
    NICKNAME(S): Minx (Friends and some White Fang members only.), Flash freeze (She hates it.), and Half Heard (WF only.)
    RACE: Artic Fox Faunus
    ROLE: Student and middle ranked White Fang Member
    WEAPON(S): CLASH N' BASH: Although Clash N' Bash isn't a single weapon, it still works just as well. Sini's weapon is a set of two arm guards with multiple metal spikes on them, spiked knee guards, and fingerless gloves with three metal spikes on the knuckles of the glove. There is a dust bracklet at can store three small samples of powered dust in each glove. Her weapon can work with her sembalance by providing an icy punch that can spread the ice around her or into the things she punches.
    SEMBALANCE: Cryokinesis: Allows the user to manipulate ice and cause objects to freeze into solid ice. Although the user cannot create ice storms or cause it to snow from the sky, the user use it to freeze portions of their opponents. Since ice can effect objects without aura, such as metal and the earth, Grimm can also be effected by this. However, this sembalance usually is found in those who have live in colder climates for a majority of their life. It does have its limitations that take training to overcome. For example, Sini cannot freeze a whole lake from the surface to the bottom all the way across in a matter of seconds or even minutes as of now. She can freeze a narrow pathway thick enough to handle her weight if she wishes to run across a lake. However, if she over uses her sembalace, her own body begins to freeze starting with around her fingers. She's even lost the tip of her thumb on her left hand (The one seen on her leg in the photo!) because of this and tries to limit herself.
    WEAKNESSES: Sini has many weaknesses despite how invincible she appears. Her most noticeable one is how she cannot hear things that well on her right side due to having her whole ear removed as a kid. Surgery and advance technology made it possible for doctors to seal up the ear hole. Secondly she lacks proper armor when fighting. She can take hits and kicks easily, but some attacks like a shot to the chest is something that can severally hurt her if not kill her. Her sembalance also can bring her harm since it causes her body to freeze if over used. Sini's bitchy and carefree personality also brings her trouble since it causes many people to hate her. Even though people may not attack her directly since she does come off as very intimidating, it can cause her problems if she is in trouble and the only ones that can help her are the people she bullies. Her depression is also another weakness, but no one else but Sini knows about it.
    STRENGTHS: She's brutal in combat. After years of training and having so much hatred trapped in her, she has become strong both physically and mentally. As a White Fang member, she has been able to get training and in ways that are bloodier than most people's ways. She has killed both Grimm and man (About twenty-eight people over the years) and she isn't afraid to do so again. Sini will do what it takes to get to the top which shows that she has determination, manipulation skills, and intelligence. The faunus also possess common faunus traits such as heighted senses and being able to see in the dark.
    BIOGRAPHY: Sini was born on the frigid mountainous outskirts of Mistral. Her family lived alone in a wooden cabin due to rising tension against faunuses and fear of being discriminated by humans. Her family were all faunuses who possessed noticeable traits such as tails and ears. Sini, like her father, had long ears that were trickier to hide compared to her mother's tails.

Living in fear was something that the family was use to. That is until the White Fang became more and more active in terms of protests. Sini's mother, father, and older brother joined the group after seeing it as a chance to live without fear of being harmed for being faunus. Her family were very active members, that is until one mission required her father to steal information about when dust shipments came in to a large dust shop in the inner part of Mistral. It also required him to bring his daughter in hopes of blending in even more along the crowds of Mistral. He found this very odd considering that all of his missions before hand were about setting up protests and propaganda. At first he didn't want to, but the White Fang managed to convince him that no harm would come to him or his daughter. Sadly that was a lie. A small group of anti-Faunus humans attack the pair of father and daughter before they even got near the dust shop. As a result, Sini lost one ear, received a beating from the humans, and a dead dad. Doctors managed to fix her by sealing the ear hole up with the advance technology that leaked through Remnat as well as the other injuries she had, but her missing ear served as a permanent reminded of her hatred towards the race that disgusted her: humans.

Both her mother and brother left the White Fang after that incident and attempted to live a normal life in their cabin. But Sini had her different ways. Despite the White Fang still being a mostly peaceful group, Sini wanted violence. So when the White Fang changed into a more infamous group after the old leader stepping down five years ago, Sini joined them as one of their bloody members. As a member, the Faunus not only received unorthodox training, but also a purpose and a way to get revenge for not only the things that happened to her but the faunus race as a whole.

As for Beacon Academy, or any school in general, the fox wasn't planning on enrolling. However, she was assigned to become a student as a result of the group's goal of destroying humanity through government, schools, and businesses. Sini attempted to go against it, but after being "talked" out of it, she took the entrance exam for Beacon and passed it.
    MAIN THEME SONG/VOICE: >>H E R E<<

|| S I D E - N O T E: I know a lot of people hate the whole "my parent(s) died so I want revenge" kind of characters, but I made her this way to not only explain why she has such a hateful personality, but also to go more indepth with the lives of the Faunus who actually faced the harder parts of the anti-faunus issues and how the race is treated by humans. ||

sini_small_by_aquariusnerds-d8ufme8.jpg

• WyomingShigure.jpg

✦FULL NAME: Cyan Azurine Gormain
    NICKNAME(S): ---
    RACE: Human
    ROLE: Student
    WEAPON(S): Ulu-Chakrum and a harpoon gun
    http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2...rd_chakram_by_artemismoonguardian-d31mfn5.jpg
    They separate down the middle to be battle Ulu's and connect to throw as a chakrum can be charged with his semblance
    http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net...ldmodel.png/revision/latest?cb=20140121073717
    Has a cable that connects the spear to a gun. he can Push his sembalence through it
    SEMBALANCE: Can produce massive amounts of Electricity from his body,
    WEAKNESSES:Suffers from electrical burns when he is not directing his sembalence/ He is mute, he can hear but in order to communicate he needs pen and paper or the other person to know sign language. / highly squeemish at the sight of blood he feels weak in the knees, excessive gore will cause him to pass out./ Suffers from a severe allergy to honey./ Sometimes looses control of his sembalence so he tries to stay out of water when he is feeling emotional.
    STRENGTHS: Reads and writes 5 different languages, including sign language./ Has a deep knowledge about many subjects, having been highly trained from birth./ Can sew and knit well/ Has perfect handwriting.
    BIOGRAPHY: Used to be Heir to the Gormain family empire, but left home recently to be a hunter, his parents support him thinking it will be a phase. He learned to knit from his nanny when he was 7, and never stopped. At 18 he learned how to run the family business of Airships, but ran away from them, they know where he is and send him money. He intends to retire as a hunter after he does something worthwhile to take over his father's company.

• Olive2.png

✦FULL NAME: Olive Kin Ethne
    ✦NICKNAME(S): ---
    ✦GENDER: Female
    ✦AGE: Nineteen years old
    ✦RACE: Human
    ✦ROLE: Student
    ✦WEAPON(S): G.A.R.Y
    Baseball bat/Assault rifle
    A bat that can be folded into a dust powered Assault Rifle. The acronym 'G.A.R.Y' is engraved onto the handle.
    ✦SEMBALANCE: Force: A force of energy that propels foes back and can be used to defend against attacks.
    Combine this with a strike from Olive's Baseball bat to create a stronger hit.

✦WEAKNESSES:
    --using sembalance exhausts Olive.
    --if the enemy is capable of holding their ground, force does not work.
    --her bionic arm has the tendency to malfunction.
    --Olive prefers close combat, and is poor at attacking from a distance.
    --uncomfortable around Faunus
    --horrible at lying

✦STRENGTHS:
    -Olive can use her arm to block attacks.
    -Good at fixing things.
    -High endurance

✦BIOGRAPHY: Olive grew up in a small port just outside Vale with a middle class family.
    Olive always heard stories of Huntsmen and Huntresses growing up with her aspiring older brother. At a young age they both made a promise they'd train to become hunters together.
    Olive's father was always known to be a bit of a gambler. One night he had lost more than he could afford, and left his wife in debt.
    Reaching adolescence Olive and her brother started to work a part-time job at a factory to help pay off the debt their father had left them in. At this time, Olive's ambition to become a huntress was seemingly fading away, much to her brother's dismay. She spent much of her time tinkering with gadgets and learning from her grandfather
    The factory Olive worked in was known for using Faunus labor. During a strike organized by the White Fang, the sector Olive and her brother worked in was blown up. Olive lost her right arm and her brother.
    After becoming a cripple and losing her brother Olive fell into grief. Not fully used to being handicapped, Olive could do nothing but lapse under her mother's care.
    Olive did not receive her new arm until age sixteen. It was a gift from her grandfather. Almost unconsciously Olive started to continue her training as a huntress.
    Olive was accepted into Beacon Academy a year after her first attempt to pass the exam.

• purple-hair_00242669.jpg
    FULL NAME: Violet Monica Gharnz
    NICKNAME(S): ----- (I'll think of one)
    WEAPON(S):MindStorm
    Form One (open)
    images

Form Two (open)
    post-4521-1244420808.jpg
    The Guitar Extends out to create a sort of sonic Cannon. This is a Guitar with a speaker from which her playing is Amplified using Gravity and Electricity Dust.

Form Three (open)
    4efeee07fcf15bc57691f776a0d92f85.jpg
    The Sonic Cannon extends and collapses in to create a Combat Plasma Thrower. Combining Fire Dust, Gravity and Electricity to create a horrific weapon of technology.

SEMBALANCE: Rifting- Violet has the ability to 'Teleport' to any point within her sight. In doing so she disappears in a purple mist to appear through a purple mist where she wished. She must see the destination. (Think of Night Crawler from X-Men. It makes Noise and it created a cloud of smoke.)

WEAKNESSES: Extremely Awkward- It is rare to have her speak in a public area.
    Morbid- Due to her outlook on life a conversation with her is likely to turn to a rather depressing one quick.
    Weak- Violet is not the strongest girl at all in almost all cases.
    Close combat? Ill be dead- Violet has developed a role of staying as far from the thick of combat as possible. She is not horrible but is bad at close combat scenarios.
    Rifting Malfunction- If Violet is struck just before rifting she can appear inside of a tree or even worse underground depending on what happens. If this happens she must find a way out or remember where the last place she was.

I don't get simple mathematics: The simplest things in the world are the hardest for Violent to comprehend. She is able to do advanced things with ease but will struggle with simple objects and arithmetic.
    STRENGTHS:

Intelligence- Her mind has developed in a way not many can fully understand. She is smarter than the average person and has focused on this rather than her own strength in the physical way.

I like to stay away from the claws- Violet has built herself to be a massive support and offensive long range platform.

I like you- If Violet gets attached to you in any way you may find yourself with a figurative 'Cat' nearby. She will cling to you like a pet.

Dance with the Devil- Violet has devised a way of staying out of combat so much that when engaged she uses a technique that makes it almost impossible to hit her by normal means. Although rendering her absolutely unable to attack or do anything else it is a way to keep her safe until others can assist her. (She can not talk or even use her Semblance. She has to be completely focused.)

Artist: She is a amazing a amazing guitar and vocalist. She is capable and well versed in most instruments and even creates her own songs which she adds the guitar to in combat.

Inventor: She can be found tinkering with almost anything if left alone in a room with a light switch. Leaving her with technology isn't the best idea but it is a great trait to have when you need something fixed.

(I may add one more but I don't know what I want to add. Her weaknesses revolve around combat and her social awkward nature.)

BIOGRAPHY:
    Much of her past is unknown to even those who would look into it. Only her parents know some of what she had done during her time alive. She was raised in a household built upon the foundations of Military and Scientific progress. Both her parents were at a time Hunters. Her father himself known well but chose a different path. Her mother furthered her studies when she became pregnant with Violet.

Violet herself was taught from an early age how to protect herself and the combat strategies of both her parents. She was sent to the best schools possible where she could learn to both follow in her parents footsteps and the scholastic arts. In the end it left her more prepared than most people her age. It was several of these factors that had led to her acceptance into Beacon. It was up until a single event changed her life.

When she turned Fifteen She and her parents took a vacation that went horribly wrong. During a excursion into a more jungle like area where her mother wanted to check out they were attacked by a colossal Grim. Her father and mother fought the Grim off only to have it return minutes later to catch them both off guard. With their aura still recovering it attacked and killed them both in a gruesome manner.

The death of her parents in a horrific manner before her eyes had left an impact on her. In a horrific fit of rage and sorrow she took her new forged weapons into combat for the first time. In a fight that lasted nearly three hours she downed the Giant Grim and decapitate it to show that she could do it.

The authorities especially the military arrived on the scene within hours to see Violet who just sat silently on the ground near the mangled corpses of her parents. Since then she had shown signs of instability but her resolve was undeniable. After this situation it has been impossible to get her to talk about the situation at all.

• latest
    Name: Michael White (Since he never knew his true family, he was never given a middle name, and his nickname is usually used as it)

Nickname: Snow

Race: Human

Role: Student

Weapon: Unlike many other students, Michael's weapon does not take multiple forms. He carries a designated marksman rifle and a shortsword he carries strapped to his leg.

Sun: A high powered designated marksmans rifle he hand built. The rifle has been the object of much of his attention, as hes created a wide array of attachments for it, including a number of scopes, sights, suppressors, and grips. He carries a wide variety of Dust-based rounds, ready to use.

http://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/200H/f/2012/123/9/f/ht_2_striker_dmr_by_extendedproject-d4yebld.jpg

Both with the suppressor and not

Moon: A black shortsword he carries on his right leg. He also has an attachment that lets him use the shortsword as a bayonet on his rifle.

http://www.redrockfineart.com/ebay2/1MastCut/Medie/HK-6079.jpg

Semblence: Michael has an ability to change how he perceives time. From the outside it appears that his eyes glow and he moves incredibly fast. He percieves time slower, and can react faster to threats. He tends to use this ability sparingly, since it expends much of his energy and render him combat ineffective.

Weaknesses:

He's not real good with people when he first meets them. He comes off as cold, a little threatening, until one has been in combat with him. Once he knows he could trust them, he opens up.

When he fights with a team, he tends to be very cautious, and task the most dangerous work to himself. Some might say he is reckless, putting himself in the most danger.

He has a slight case of PTSD, because of his upbringing. So surprises and loud noises don't turn out well. When he is confrotned with a surprise, he tends to act aggressively. So if someone jumps out of a closet, they're probably going to end up on the floor with a broken arm.

If it's not meat over an open fire or a wood grill, don't expect him to cook unless charcoal is the preferred dish.

Strengths:

He's a natural leader, automatically taking charge in a combat situation.

He is a qualified pilot.

Because of where he grew up, he is a master of gurellia warfare, and can plan an attack or hasty defense in seconds.

Biography: Michael is the bastard child of a famous arms manufacturer. Because of the controversy that would surely arise from the media learning of an illigitimate child, the manufacutrer arranged for the child to be reloacated far from Atlas, into an unstable warzone. Car bombings, shootings, and robberies were rampant. He learned to defend himself from an early age, and joined a militia at 12. The unit was a mix of both human and Fanus, and he grew up around the latter species, and never harbored the resentment that most humans do. They were just part of the landscape for him. With their area all but ignored by the military, police, and the Huntsmen, the militia was all that stood between the White Fang, the Grimm,and the common people. When most of the unit was killed in an ambush, Michael fixed an aircraft and flew to Vale.

He joined combat school to do what he used to do, protect people and stand between chaos and order.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Beat
Ill have a character up when I get homem

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
|| Sweet! I can't wait to see your character once they are done. Oh and watch out because I'll be fixing the thread up since it was written on my phone. Although I'm mainly fixing some annoying spelling and grammar mistakes, I may add more items to the skelly. ||

FULL NAME: Cyan Azurine Gormain
NICKNAME(S): ---
WEAPON(S): Ulu-Chakrum and a harpoon gun
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2...rd_chakram_by_artemismoonguardian-d31mfn5.jpg
They separate down the middle to be battle Ulu's and connect to throw as a chakrum can be charged with his semblance
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net...ldmodel.png/revision/latest?cb=20140121073717
Has a cable that connects the spear to a gun. he can Push his sembalence through it
SEMBALANCE: Can produce massive amounts of Electricity from his body,
WEAKNESSES:Suffers from electrical burns when he is not directing his sembalence/ He is mute, he can hear but in order to communicate he needs pen and paper or the other person to know sign language. / highly squeemish at the sight of blood he feels weak in the knees, excessive gore will cause him to pass out./ Suffers from a severe allergy to honey./ Sometimes looses control of his sembalence so he tries to stay out of water when he is feeling emotional.
STRENGTHS: Reads and writes 5 different languages, including sign language./ Has a deep knowledge about many subjects, having been highly trained from birth./ Can sew and knit well/ Has perfect handwriting.
BIOGRAPHY: Used to be Heir to the Gormain family empire, but left home recently to be a hunter, his parents support him thinking it will be a phase. He learned to knit from his nanny when he was 7, and never stopped. At 18 he learned how to run the family business of Airships, but ran away from them, they know where he is and send him money. He intends to retire as a hunter after he does something worthwhile to take over his father's company.
APPEARANCE:
WyomingShigure.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-z5HfWP-53Gs/TvKjnlOISXI/AAAAAAAAAHA/yllzQQD1260/s1600/WyomingShigure.jpg

RWBY

• Love
@Enezrel: Approved! Feel free to post your intro in the IC thread. I will make a character tab for you in a moment.

Oh and I'll try to make some advertisement banners tonight so more people can join. QAQ

FULL NAME: Violet Monica Gharnz
NICKNAME(S): ----- (I'll think of one)
WEAPON(S):MindStorm
images
post-4521-1244420808.jpg
The Guitar Extends out to create a sort of sonic Cannon. This is a Guitar with a speaker from which her playing is Amplified using Gravity and Electricity Dust.
4efeee07fcf15bc57691f776a0d92f85.jpg
The Sonic Cannon extends and collapses in to create a Combat Plasma Thrower. Combining Fire Dust, Gravity and Electricity to create a horrific weapon of technology.

SEMBALANCE: Rifting- Violet has the ability to 'Teleport' to any point within her sight. In doing so she disappears in a purple mist to appear through a purple mist where she wished. She must see the destination. (Think of Night Crawler from X-Men. It makes Noise and it created a cloud of smoke.)

WEAKNESSES: Extremely Awkward- It is rare to have her speak in a public area.
Morbid- Due to her outlook on life a conversation with her is likely to turn to a rather depressing one quick.
Weak- Violet is not the strongest girl at all in almost all cases.
Close combat? Ill be dead- Violet has developed a role of staying as far from the thick of combat as possible. She is not horrible but is bad at close combat scenarios.
Rifting Malfunction- If Violet is struck just before rifting she can appear inside of a tree or even worse underground depending on what happens. If this happens she must find a way out or remember where the last place she was.

I don't get simple mathematics: The simplest things in the world are the hardest for Violent to comprehend. She is able to do advanced things with ease but will struggle with simple objects and arithmetic.
STRENGTHS:

Intelligence- Her mind has developed in a way not many can fully understand. She is smarter than the average person and has focused on this rather than her own strength in the physical way.

I like to stay away from the claws- Violet has built herself to be a massive support and offensive long range platform.

I like you- If Violet gets attached to you in any way you may find yourself with a figurative 'Cat' nearby. She will cling to you like a pet.

Dance with the Devil- Violet has devised a way of staying out of combat so much that when engaged she uses a technique that makes it almost impossible to hit her by normal means. Although rendering her absolutely unable to attack or do anything else it is a way to keep her safe until others can assist her. (She can not talk or even use her Semblance. She has to be completely focused.)

Artist: She is a amazing a amazing guitar and vocalist. She is capable and well versed in most instruments and even creates her own songs which she adds the guitar to in combat.

Inventor: She can be found tinkering with almost anything if left alone in a room with a light switch. Leaving her with technology isn't the best idea but it is a great trait to have when you need something fixed.

(I may add one more but I don't know what I want to add. Her weaknesses revolve around combat and her social awkward nature.)

BIOGRAPHY:
Much of her past is unknown to even those who would look into it. Only her parents know some of what she had done during her time alive. She was raised in a household built upon the foundations of Military and Scientific progress. Both her parents were at a time Hunters. Her father himself known well but chose a different path. Her mother furthered her studies when she became pregnant with Violet.

Violet herself was taught from an early age how to protect herself and the combat strategies of both her parents. She was sent to the best schools possible where she could learn to both follow in her parents footsteps and the scholastic arts. In the end it left her more prepared than most people her age. It was several of these factors that had led to her acceptance into Beacon. It was up until a single event changed her life.

When she turned Fifteen She and her parents took a vacation that went horribly wrong. During a excursion into a more jungle like area where her mother wanted to check out they were attacked by a colossal Grim. Her father and mother fought the Grim off only to have it return minutes later to catch them both off guard. With their aura still recovering it attacked and killed them both in a gruesome manner.

The death of her parents in a horrific manner before her eyes had left an impact on her. In a horrific fit of rage and sorrow she took her new forged weapons into combat for the first time. In a fight that lasted nearly three hours she downed the Giant Grim and decapitate it to show that she could do it.

The authorities especially the military arrived on the scene within hours to see Violet who just sat silently on the ground near the mangled corpses of her parents. Since then she had shown signs of instability but her resolve was undeniable. After this situation it has been impossible to get her to talk about the situation at all.

APPEARANCE:

purple-hair_00242669.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: -SagittariusKnight-
|| @Angelic Fusion: Approved, but the issue I have is that Grimm's bodys fade away in a matter of minutes.

|| It's fine. ^~^

Also you can post your intro. Sini is on one of the airships going to the academy while Cyan is already at the school.

Alright, Ill have a post up when I have some more free time.

A bat that can be folded into a dust powered Assault Rifle. The acronym 'G.A.R.Y' is engraved onto the handle.
✦SEMBALANCE: Force: A force of energy that propels foes back and can be used to defend against attacks.

✦WEAKNESSES:
--horrible at lying

✦STRENGTHS:
-Good at fixing things.
-High endurance

✦BIOGRAPHY: Olive grew up in a small port just outside Vale with a middle class family.
Olive always heard stories of Huntsmen and Huntresses growing up with her aspiring older brother. At a young age they both made a promise they'd train to become hunters together.
Olive's father was always known to be a bit of a gambler. One night he had lost more than he could afford, and left his wife in debt.
Reaching adolescence Olive and her brother started to work a part-time job at a factory to help pay off the debt their father had left them in. At this time, Olive's ambition to become a huntress was seemingly fading away, much to her brother's dismay. She spent much of her time tinkering with gadgets and learning from her grandfather
The factory Olive worked in was known for using Faunus labor. During a strike organized by the White Fang, the sector Olive and her brother worked in was blown up. Olive lost her right arm and her brother.
After becoming a cripple and losing her brother Olive fell into grief. Not fully used to being handicapped, Olive could do nothing but lapse under her mother's care.
Olive did not receive her new arm until age sixteen. It was a gift from her grandfather. Almost unconsciously Olive started to continue her training as a huntress.
Olive was accepted into Beacon Academy a year after her first attempt to pass the exam.

✦APPEARANCE: [BCOLOR=transparent]([/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]http://s23.postimg.org/sxwveb1qj/Olive2.png[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent])[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]RWBY[/BCOLOR]

✦WEAKNESSES:
--horrible at lying

✦STRENGTHS:
-Good at fixing things.
-High endurance

✦APPEARANCE: [BCOLOR=transparent]([/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]http://s23.postimg.org/sxwveb1qj/Olive2.png[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent])[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]RWBY[/BCOLOR]

Approved!~ Feel free to post your intro post.

• Thank You
|| Yeah, but its been dead for the past week since I couldn't get an ad up until today. Anyway you may join in you would like!

[fieldbox="Prue Grey, gray"]
coraline___rwby_2_by_3030e-d7uh2yp.png

FULL NAME: Pruim Lee Grey

NICKNAME(S): Prue (She prefers to be called this and will get angry otherwise.)

RACE: Vampire Bat Faunus

WEAPON(S): Primrose - An Aura Augmented/Transforming Weapon
The weapon is meant to be all grey because due to Prue's colorblindness, she made sure there was no color added during the creation of her weapon, though it is mostly so that she doesn't feel so bad about seeing the world with no color. The Main form is how it is carried around, in a sword mode. The Gun form is used in conjunction with her Aura, as the shots fired glow a Plum color and explode on impact. The Saw form also glows the color of her aura along the path of the rotating blades.
cd33391c-8d83-47f5-a801-fdda79e620bc_zps6zh1rotx.png

SEMBALANCE: Echolocation: Prue can emit soft and high pitched calls out into the enviornment and listen to the echos of those calls in order to locate objects and moving targets near her. This helps her predict the movements of an opponent to a certain extent, and also because she doesn't have the best eyesight. This can allow her map out an entire area in her head and locate multiple targets, their direction, as well as the speed at which their travelling.

(Here's an example of the sound she makes when using it, though the sound in the video is enhanced so its louder, Prue's will be rather quiet and not so easy to hear.)
[spoili]
[/spoili]

WEAKNESSES: Prue is colorblind, to the extent she literally see's the world with no bright colors, only shades of grey. She's rather hotheaded and likes a good fight, but often doesn't know when enough is enough. Prue has a large ego, and thinks herself above others, mainly humans. It's hard for her to make friends and form bonds, though she desperately wants to.

STRENGTHS: She has an advanced sense of hearing and is quick on her feet. Due to having small wings, she can stay airborne for a short time. She has amazing reflexes and quite a bit of surprising strength. She is well known for being able to fix even the most complicated weapons and machinery.

BIOGRAPHY: Prue was born to a family that was well known for making weapons and machinery for the Militiary as well as students of Hunter/Huntress schools. While her parents were Faunus who didn't like humans very well, they had the firm belif that in order to protect the world, weapons must be created to destroy all Grimm. With this belif in their hearts, they supplied weapons to both the Militia and the White Fang, working for both for a number of years.

Prue grew up with no other goal than to become a Huntress and help her parents in persuing their dream to create a more peaceful world. She was never book smart, and was always average in her studies, but when it came to fighting, it seemed that Prue was a natural at it. Even at a young age without a weapon of her own yet, she ventured out unafraid of Grimm. She was always a rutheless fighter, using whatever she could find to kill anything that tried to stand up to her. This has carried on with her even at her age now.

When she was 12, her parents opened up an official business for weapon making and it is now located in Vale, with various weapons being sent all across the continent. They have paired up with dust companines and thus, were more closely watched by the militairy, resulting in them no longer being able to supply the White Fang with any kind of materials. This had brought some tension between the parties involved, that is still not resolved today. She has little interest in what her parents do with the weapons anymore, as she grew detached from them as years passed. Now her only goal is to hunt Grimm, until there are no longer any left.

RWBY

[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
|| Approved! You may post your introduction on the main thread if you want to. ||

• Thank You
Would it be alright if i made a Dust Witch/Manipulator Teacher? If you don't know what that is, it's characters who don't have conventional weapons (Swords, Guns, ect) but usually instead just have a singular object (Riding Crop or even their own clothes) and use their Aura and Semblance to manipulate Dust. Examples of this type of character would be Glynda Goodwitch, Cinder Fall, and even a small example in Weiss Schnee, though she's a combo of a Dust Witch and Weapon User.

Still accepting? Ive got a rifleman in this universe I always wanted to play with.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.