. : . R W B Y . : .

• Thread starter -SagittariusKnight-
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not quite the same, if you look deeper into it, for Graham, the world comes to a slow, and several black lines and numbers and such appear, kind of like a robot's view of the world, I suppose, statistics of things like angles become visible and allow him to cause ricochets and line up shots used by others to use them to his advantage, whereas Micheal's is more of a bullet time sort of thing, giving him the ability to think in the heat of combat by slowing things down so he can dodge them, and aim at his enemies and gun them down with his increased speed

Graham's will be used to cause spells and bullets to bounce of surfaces and to even allow him to pull off trick shots at insane lengths, he doesn't use guns, because with his semblance, most folks would die before he had a chance to speak to them, but if he does need to use a gun, he can hit damn near anything with insane accuracy

As for Graham, his color is indeed Ash Grey

• Useful
Reactions: redlemonaide
Aha, cool. Horse? lol, I've no clue, really - she hides it well. ^_^

Also, I went ahead and attempted making team names based on the people we have now as we have exactly 12 students, so before I make one, I'd wanna make sure everyone was still here or if other people were interested so I don't accidentally start another team on the GMs :(

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: CalibansEnthusiast
Tama is Black. In japanese his middle name means Black. Thunderstorms make the skies black and i
i didnt research his last name. I just like how it sounded.

Why don't we do a roll call... Everybody still here and still interested cookie reds post.

• Thank You
Reactions: ShiroKiyoshi
[warning]IF YOU STILL EXIST RATE THIS POST WITH A COOKIE[\warning][/warning][warning][/warning][warning][/warning][warning][/warning][warning][/warning][warning][/warning]

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: CalibansEnthusiast
Wow, Shiro - take all my cookies will ya. Sorry I didn't guess your color, man... xP I am gonna tag people to at least give them the chance - I know a lot of people have had problems getting alerts as of late (I have been one of them). They'll either ignore it or let us know they won't continue.

ROLE CALL:
the following people have responded to this thread - if you are still interested, please do so again now. Cookies are great, but posts are better.
@Angelic Fusion: Violet Monica Gharns
@Enezrel: Cyan Azurine Gormain
@Tiberius: Olive Kin Ethne
@Shadowy: Pruim Lee Grey
@AllThePasta: Silva Asher
@ShatteredSkies: Michael White and Axton Daniel Blackwell
@redlemonaide: Hazel LaVerne-Grimhilde
@Setanta: Rothgar Tyr Gunnarsvard
@Akira: Scarlet O'Hara
@ShiroKiyoshi: Tama Kuro Anaru
@Celane: Dio Celane Zaibatzu
@Beat: Makkuro Shinnen
@Teomessos: Faye Cynthia Walker
@Ayla: N/A
@DapperDogman: Graham Ash

*Having been listed and responding does not mean your character has been accepted or that your spot is guaranteed. Though it may be that one could lose out on said privileges by not responding. Just sayin.

Present.

Reactions: redlemonaide
I'm still about, of course ^_^

hjdbcjfgjdkkhdnehxhrhxdh

Here

The call of RWBY is quite loud. ^_^ Pasta, do you know how long before you're ready to start up?

Nice to see I was alerted to none of this...

*tilt?* Huh? Alerted to what? And both GMs have had issues staying up to date, so no one knows anything, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.