. : . R W B Y . : .

• Thread starter -SagittariusKnight-
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thread posts. First time thats happened.

He meant that he wasn't getting any Alerts. Also, i honestly don't know when, cause i'm still doing the Timeskip on my main one >_>.

lol, been there. That's always fun to organize. And the alert thing has been happening to a lot of people, so I'm glad I did the tagging. Supposedly there was already a page up for the RP section... if anyone could link that, would be appreciated. @-SagittariusKnight- or @AllThePasta, could either of you go through that list and confirm who's accepted? Might help speed up the process if not just allow people to play casually while you guys are busy (landing and introduction without getting into partnering or team building stuff sound fair?)

Specifically for Sag, since I know you were concerned about my teacher's semblance before, do you need me to limit her more or just change it? I was tying in the Evil Queen's "Mirror, Mirror" (Snow White) by adopting Taskmaster's ability (Marvel) but limited to line-of-sight, just so you know the line of thought vs trying to be OP.

You mean the IC?

• Thank You
Reactions: redlemonaide
Still interested but kinda booked till the end of the month. @_@ My schedule should be back to normal towards the end of the month/early August.

Ech, apparently I'm on the same boat. Sorry guys, not meaning to disappear on anyone! Still checking in, like, daily though, so if anyone wants to get things moving along, even a wee ittle bit, I am here, I promise!

Two -almost three! - weeks later and most of you have responded. Thank you, Skies, Celane, Dapper, Pasta, Akira, Fusion, Shiro, Citrus, Beat, and Setanta.

the following people have not responded to the rolecall
@Enezrel: Cyan Azurine Gormain
@Tiberius: Olive Kin Ethne
@Shadowy: Pruim Lee Grey
@Ayla: N/A

That's a whole team worth of people! Especially since I believe 3/4 of these guys have accepted characters? *smh* Anywho, second chance since this is the case and we're still waiting on GM input, I guess. I may go rogue any moment now, lol.

Reactions: Angelic Fusion
lol, right? The interest is here, kinda sad to see something like that fall apart. Trying to help! But... not a lot one can do without the authority. May have to cut some losses. Hope you guys are doing okay, though!

Yeah, Im slowly losing interest here. We have a great barbaque of ideas here, but nobody is eating, so the food is going bad. I'm honestly going to give it another week.

I was actually just thinking of making my own full one. But im apprehensive about it since the previous 4 RWBY RP's i've made all died because people disappeared without notice...

I was actually just thinking of making my own full one. But im apprehensive about it since the previous 4 RWBY RP's i've made all died because people disappeared without notice...

Why dont you keep it small? Like just one team of dedicated RPers? Maybe two if they want to double.

*yawns* I didn't really want Graham to attack so soon, so I guess it's up to you guys if you want to have him on the same ship as him

If you don't then his intro later will be as someone they've heard of, and if you are...well, he won't be so much a myth, I suppose

Also, GG, I forgot to post this and explain when I made the damn IC post

Why dont you keep it small? Like just one team of dedicated RPers? Maybe two if they want to double.
I've done that as well, it died as well. 2 major RPers in it disappeared, the only ones still active in it were me and @ShiroKiyoshi so it slowly died off.

Well no offense to knight because I know they were injured, but this isn't moving along. I personally would just like to RP out Tama once and a RWBY RP because its an awesome show and story. So, if you guys are interested, should this die, would you three; @AllThePasta , @Angelic Fusion and @redlemonaide like to start one with me?

(Season 3 announced. Yes.)

Well no offense to knight because I know they were injured, but this isn't moving along. I personally would just like to RP out Tama once and a RWBY RP because its an awesome show and story. So, if you guys are interested, should this die, would you three; @AllThePasta , @Angelic Fusion and @redlemonaide like to start one with me?

(Season 3 announced. Yes.)

Very much so, I REALLY want to play Violet.

I would love to Shiro, i want to actually be able to participate in a RWBY RP that lasts longer than a week TT^TT. And this isn't an insult to you Knight, if/when, you read this, I'm just saying that due to previous experience with RWBY RP's that i've made >_>.

Knight garnered a lot of interest on here, most of whom are still hanging around after three weeks of silence from the GMs, so I don't think we've got the same kind of thing going on here. I've noticed a lot of trouble throughout the site with people not getting notices about the RPs they follow, so tagging is really important to keep things alive, I think, as we saw in how well the response ratio was from the rolecall. I know a few people here were simply waiting on getting their characters accepted. It seemed to me that Knight was cool with you co-GMing, Pasta, so you should have the authority to do that. Then you won't have to worry about starting anything over or having a fifth RWBY RP of your own make die suddenly again. Character sheets are up and linked in the rolecall post I made on the last page (Teomosses changed her name to Citrus, so she is still around), if you wanted.

Otherwise, just make your new RP and invite some of the people from here via PM or tags or what have you. I would invite Knight, too. It would probably be easier on her to play Sini with the occasional post than have to run an RP with her wrist at the moment in any case. She can always try again.

*shrug*

Simply put, decisions have to be made.

I see this sign up is closed or am I wrong with what I've read through these pages ?

First, i gotta say, your picture is adorable XD.

Second, i don't really know at this point. Knight has not spoken for a little while so i don't know what has happened to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.