Quiet Horizon: A Caelo Usque ad Centrum (A Supernatural RP; STILL ACCEPTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Falls over-

I was kinda waiting on peeps to jump start the survivor group. I can go ahead and do one up for Adam, but, it won't be advancing any plot or anything, I don't think.

I've been putting more thought than necessity into a later character. Haha

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
-Falls over-

I was kinda waiting on peeps to jump start the survivor group. I can go ahead and do one up for Adam, but, it won't be advancing any plot or anything, I don't think.

I've been putting more thought than necessity into a later character. Haha
I can post I guess and have her with Adam, then you can bounce off of me?

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
That would actually be lovely. Haha thanks, love.

@Lykaon @Ruby we can still wrap up the prequel rp with that current case and one more that will sort of tie into Sandy's personal arc in the present rp. Feel free to start to plant seeds for some character developments stories as well.

@HelloBeautifulChild I see you were already oyw to Roswell in the prequel so if you didn't want to stop there perhaps you could flash back to exploring her past more and her visions? Idk just a thought.

@HelloBeautifulChild

I'll try and get a post up with Percival so that they can interact. He'll have his suspicions as to who she is, but he'll generally be clueless up to point she mentions her mother. Dunno when you wanted to have her talk about that, maybe in and around the time she gets to the bunker? ;O But, yeah, I can have Percy interact with her! :D

@GreatWest

Take as much time as you need! Real life definitely comes first and that includes your health, so if don't push yourself into posting if you're too exhausted or busy. We won't get too far ahead, I don't think. And if we do, I'll be more than happy to give you a summary. :)

@ch0sen1 @Ruby @Lykaon

If you guys wanted, you can have them pick up a case (like I think you planned in Sandy's post, if I'm not mistaken, lol?) and maybe they all somehow converge onto one spot, that being the abandoned observatory the bunker is located under. ;o But, that's totally up to you all. As long as we all somehow converge together and find our way to the bunker lol.

Reactions: ch0sen1
Ugh, I just realized Charlotte's going to have to go all lone spider in her intro post, isn't she?

I'll just drag her over to Santa Fe to eat some butterflies or something. Annoy a god by showing up on his front door with creepy stuff she calls art and all her eight-legged friends. Maybe she'll eat some bugs in front of Hermes's face. Crawl in the corners.

Oh as a note, I'm going to make it so her eyesight worsens with stress and since she did get chased down to New Mexico by birds and water, she'll be needing her cane and glasses. Charlotte will also be using her cane to hit people in the shin with it.

@Left Half of Lancelot I liked your idea of how Hermes and Charlotte knew each other so I think I'm just going to go base their interactions off of that. I think that when she found him (or he found her w/e) before, she wasn't stressed enough to need her cane, so he'll probably be surprised when she shows up to his place, still wet and still stressed, with a white cane and dark glasses with the newly-found knowledge of him needing help. Just putting this as a heads up.

• Love
Reactions: Endless Cosmos
That sounds coolio.

I did just use that word. No ragrets.

Anyway, I'll try to have a post up for Zad tonight. I'll probably finish that up and just wait for Charlotte to tack Hermes response onto it so I don't take up so much room.

D; But, yeah, he'll probably tease her about it after he's done giving her a weird look.

In other news, I plan on having the two groups collide on their first case! It'll be something to do with a Mayan pagan god. ;o Or maybe I should change it to Aztec cause they were closer to the border. Hmmmmm.

Well, after seeing how atrocious that last post with Hermes was, I finally edited it.

My capacity to write coherently falls off sharply after midnight. ;3;

@Cephalo
I'm pretty sure you read 'Kingmaker' SO I CHANGED THE PHRASING. *Hides self shamefully* I don't know why Nyneve was the first thing to have crossed my mind. Regardless, it's something more subtle and more appropriate. Appropriater... lewl. Jk. I'm not that stupid. I am but you'll never know.

I can feel you judging me. Not at this very instance, but when it happens, I can feel it.

@Ruby
*POINTS* I SAW THAT! I'm just kidding, I didn't see anything. ;( I wish I did. Also, feel free to make up any kind of past between Hermes and Griffin (what an adorable name) if it makes introducing him to Hermes in general just that bit easier. :o

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure you read 'Kingmaker' SO I CHANGED THE PHRASING. *Hides self shamefully* I don't know why Nyneve was the first thing to have crossed my mind. Regardless, it's something more subtle and more appropriate. Appropriater... lewl. Jk. I'm not that stupid. I am but you'll never know.

I can feel you judging me. Not at this very instance, but when it happens, I can feel it.
... what? i'm blanking right now, what are we talking about? I mean, I might be confused, but rest assured, I'll judge you when i'm properly oriented.

@Left Half of Lancelot MAYDAY MAYDAY THIS IS NOT A GOOD DAY OH GOD RIGHT IN THE FEELS THIS IS NOT A GOOD DAY AT ALL NOPE

tumblr_nk9vfh6lb21rbszpgo1_1280.png

NO

NOOO

@Cephalo

NOOOOOOOOOO

tumblr_noyr1xwOV81u5myv9o1_500.png
tumblr_noyr1xwOV81u5myv9o2_500.png

6630596075210824196.jpg

*scrubs away the bad thoughts intensely while sobbing as intensely*

After I posted my CS I didnt hit watch thread so I've been totally oblivious to the happenings here. Shit! Sorry guys, whats been happening?

• Love
We're still gettin on our feet in the IC. Jus' waitin for people before we get the show rolling so you have plenty of time! :o

rolls into the thread HEY so I'm back in town but my mom's throwing chores at me left and right (welcome home, sweetie), but I'll try to get online and finish that CS, read the ic, and make a post in the next 3-4 hours.

• Love
Slow and steady wins duh race. Though, I dunno what we're racing for. Pie? Probably pie.

it's funny how you said this as i literally just finished writing my thing up write when you posted this

I'm psychic. Shhh.

Also, you just coined Karissa's new title: The Vanilla-Death. I never thought I'd see those two words together. Lel. There's nothing vanilla about that death. *giggle*

Status
Not open for further replies.