Quiet Horizon: A Caelo Usque ad Centrum (A Supernatural RP; STILL ACCEPTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cephalo omg, Vanilla-Death. No, dude. Karissa is a creature of the darkness, u can't just go putting such nicknames to her, don't you understand? It'll ruin her reputation as the Ice Queen Vampire

@Cephalo omg, Vanilla-Death. No, dude. Karissa is a creature of the darkness, u can't just go putting such nicknames to her, don't you understand? It'll ruin her reputation as the Ice Queen Vampire
look the best i can give you is vanilla ice cream vampire royalty but that's really long and sounds like she's the vampire queen of vanilla ice cream, which rhymes but i don't think it's what you're looking for

It's habit! I dated a dude with the last name Webster with one B! Okay, I didnt, but I imagine I did cause he was hot. Then I found out he was crazy as fuck and had to get out of that imaginary relationship before there was no turning back.

It was on a less creepy level. I just can't explain it without sounding totally stalker crazy.

Alright, compromise: Karrisa is the Vanilla Ice Vampire. Problem solved. Ice, ice, maybe?

Would you like some peanut butter with that jelly? Here, lemme slice some bread up and lather it all over.

evil-laugh.gif

Mwuahaha.

Anyway, yeah, I have a friend who has a 'Pun Making' problem and it's contagious, apparently.

I finished Griffin noww I just gotta finish Anael. Sorry for the terribly long wait. I've been SO busy. Not a good excuse, I know.

I finished Griffin noww I just gotta finish Anael. Sorry for the terribly long wait. I've been SO busy. Not a good excuse, I know.
tumblr_lr6mi00dzY1qhcx7y.gif

I'm kidding, hehe. Being busy with life is definitely a good excuse (one I use all the time *cough*). It's alright, really. Take as much time as you need. XD

Now, time to read bout how adorable Jeremy Renner is.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Alright, Sheldon's done. Only took me a week. I proofread his cs but feel free to call me out on mistakes and anything that's unclear. Gonna go work on an IC response.

Thank you! I plan to finish Anael tonight, though I might not get to it. Ive been working in the hot sun all day so I might not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, I'll accept Vanilla Ice Vampire as Karissa's new nickname, but just because it sounds delicious and I'm hungry.

alright, scarlett johansson gifs are so much easier to find when you don't have to specify if she has red hair or not so from now on, charlotte's just going to do what she wants and if that means having hair that changes from occasionally red to lots of times blonde and sometimes brown, that's her choice because finding red haired scarlett johansson gifs is hard and i don't feel like putting in effort

Wait is there already an IC?
Yarp! It's at the top of the OP. I thought I'd tagged everyone abor it, but I suppose I missed a few. ;( My apologies.

Feel free to post and stuff.

As well, I'll likely get a response up sometime tonight. Feel free to have any more monsters shuffle their feet to Hermes' door. I won't start the mission until everyone's gotten their posts up for their characters.

I'll have Percy interact with Cordy, as well @HelloBeautifulChild! Sorry to keep you waiting and stuff.

@Lykaon I think Chosen is still waiting on you. Also, if you feel more comfy with Oliver, you can have him mosey on down to Hermes shop or, he'll, I think you could have him interact with Zadkiel since Zad works at an animal shelter. Oh, that's a good idea if you're willing. Maybe Ollie's trying to find a place for himself and he goes there hoping to have someone help him. And they could then travel down to Hermes' together!

I'm sure Zad knows about skin walkers, and would feel something off, but wouldn't exactly have as much of a comparison would he have been paying attention to them in particular. I dunno how angel sense and crap works either...

@Garp
An idea that plays off Sheldon's brother: maybe Sheldon's the only one out of our hunters that knows who Percy is via his brother? Or at least, knows of him well enough. He could drop by on pretense from his brother or maybe all of the recent activity popping on his radar could lead him to Percy on instinct? Two minds are better than one. It's definitely up to you how you'd like to start. I thought I'd just throw out a few suggestions if you got stuck along the way.

If you lot have ANY questions, feel free to ask me here or throgh PMs. And not the heavy flow kind because you have a wide set vagina. #MeanGirls

I couldn't help it. It just begged to be used (that's what she said). Sorry for mentioning menstruation and for the use of the clinical term for female genitalia.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill have a post up with evan later. Everything has been sooo busy

Hm I was originally hoping to post something tonight, but it looks like my internet decided it wanted to deceive me.

In other words, it's running slow enough that I've gotten through most of this movie's beginning part and it's still trying to load the reply bar.

;-; Resorting to using my data to notify you lot.

Alright I have a post written, I just need an idea of how these people get in contact with each other. For isntance I have my character currently about to kill someone but his phone rings, any way you guys could help with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.