Quiet Horizon: A Caelo Usque ad Centrum (A Supernatural RP; STILL ACCEPTING!!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Changing Lucas' name to Sheldon, because as I'm writing his bio I keep writing "Sheldon" for no apparent reason, so it must be fate.
Also his bio is getting REALLY LONG but I'll cut it down to a general summary. Might post a journal entry with the whole thing though, just to have it around.
u wot m8 da longes bio round here aintchu

*whispers creep'ly like inta ya ear* it's (a) me (a Mario)

Reactions: Garp
u wot m8 da longes bio round here aintchu

*whispers creep'ly like inta ya ear* it's (a) me (a Mario)
Alright, calm down, Eggsy.

Anyway, I updated the list. Some people put titles, so I didn't know what to put. And so... I just went wild. If you wanna me to change it, then I'll gladly do so. I'm keeping Charlotte's though. Cause, damn, I'm hilarious.

In the mean time, I'll be working on Zadkiel and maybe a post for Hermes to help introduce some of the non-hunter dudes and ladehs.

Anyway, I updated the list. Some people put titles, so I didn't know what to put. And so... I just went wild. If you wanna me to change it, then I'll gladly do so. I'm keeping Charlotte's though. Cause, damn, I'm hilarious.
yer a lil bitch

but i did enjoy that

BUT it's Charlotte Webbster as in 2 b's. they stand for badass bitch. Charlotte We-Badass Bitch-ster

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Man, my poort characters got pretty short Sticks on the nicknames. Haha

Anyway, glad to see this is beginning to take off.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Badass Bitch isn't her middle name? ;O
Your argument is stupid but very compelling. I am swayed onto your side and accept this change. I mean, her full name was originally Charlotte Araneae Webbster, but Charlotte Badass Bitch Webbster sounds much better. I mean Araneae is the latin word for spider, but I guess Badass Bitch sounds cooler.

Now I understand why they had to incapacitate Castiel in some way, shape, or form in the show.

Angels are OP.

Someone help me find a way to dumb them all down to relatively decent levels. ;-; Zad doesn't kill people, because he's Batman but that's not enough cause that is of his own volition. What do? WHAT DO?

But, I do have to keep reminding myself what I've set up for you guys, in terms of big bads. So... ugh...

I'm keeping Anael and Zadkiel out of regular cases because that's too much for like a damn Wendigo to deal with. "Look guys, I found him. *SMITE SMITE SMITE*" Otherwise, why not just send the angels to do the dirty work? I'll try to keep them preoccupied in the beginning, at the very least, so as not to have some flawed logic or some flimsy excuse.

@Cephalo
She can always be Charlotte Badass Araneae Bitch Webster. Maybe her dad was part gangsta?

Sorry I'm taking forever with the CS; I'm kinda out of it right now. I'm slowly adding to it and it should be done here soon. Just wanted to pop in and warn you I'm going out of town on Thursday, probably gone until Tuesday, and I'm not 100% sure what my internet situation will be. Most likely I'll have good, decent internet the whole time, but I don't know for sure, so I thought I'd just warn you I might disappear for awhile.

Reactions: Salty Axolotl
Take your time! ;D It's no rush, I promise.

And thanks for letting me know. If we do get pretty far in those days and you find you don't have the means to respond or read up, then I'll happily supply you with a summary should you want one. We shouldn't get in so far that you're awfully left behind though, so I wouldn't worry too much.

Honestly, I'm waiting for you @Left Half of Lancelot, since you said you were going to give the Group 2 peeps an opening.
Omg you are.

I thought I posted Hermes yesterday.

Well... *kills self*

I'll be able to put it up when I get him in 45 minutes. If it's still sitting in my millions of tabs. It should, honestly.

I apologize, I thought I hit the reply button when I finished it up. ;(

@Ruby @Cephalo @Kitsune @Lykaon @GreatWest

Alright, tagged the people from group 2. I hope that gives you guys enough opportunity to have you characters head Hermes' way. The more I think about my surprises, the more I think they're stupid, but they're there. ;-;

If you read through it, he's pretty much talking with Black Market people. This is me going on a limb and thinking your characters are somehow attached to the Black Market in some shape or form. It's something I made up 'cause I think, in a world like Supernatural, they need a place for all the more sound of mind monsters to meet up and sell things illegally in some form or way. If not monsters, then monsters sellin' crazy shit to hunters. Or, you know, whatevers. Like, I'd imagine Bela Talbot to have been a part of something like this, so we'll twist canon and say she was. *Cough*

This is where I'd assume someone like Karrisa would get human blood, or maybe Charlotte pawns off creepy looking art from rich people and calls it magic (and then runs off because she doesn't wanna get killed for selling counterfeit artifacts. It'd be ironic if what she sold actually had magical properties), or Oliver can forge documents for whatever reason or something to get adopted without suspicion (*Shruggggg????*). I dunno. D; I hope it's sufficient enough. I'm sorry if it sucks.

Well, the club "Verdant" (haha) would be a front for the supernaturals as well. He deals in blood and all sorts of things. It'd be an ideal place for them to lounge about.

Reactions: Kitsune
[sigh] All I've got is 'Personality' and 'Biography'. Personality is going to be easy...but I'm stuck on what his history should be >.<

Hey, I think I'll only be able to post in a couple of days, I'll have my hands full with work tomorrow and the half of the next day, so, if I'm not too tired, I'll write something. However, I'm not promising :c

I'm not saying that I'll quit, only that I'll be a little late on my first post. Sorry 'bout that.

@Left Half of Lancelot - My character's in a museum looking for a job, doesn't have to be Percival's, but I thought it might be a cool way for them to meet? Anyway, let me know what you think so I know if I can reply or not. :)

I'm sort of waiting on Evan and or Adam, or any hunter. Sandy was with them last, so I don't want to start off arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.