Quiet Horizon: A Caelo Usque ad Centrum (A Supernatural RP; STILL ACCEPTING!!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
There go my hopes of Secret Warriors being Chloe Bennet's big break. ;-;

Unrelated, but since we're talking DC/Marvel and it's coming out soon, I heard Antman is the best Marvel movie to date. Like better than Guardians good. I don't know what to believe though, even though I keep hearing it.

Suicide Squad seems epic doe. But, damn. Finally a live action Harley Quinn. ;-; Her and Ivy are my favorite of Batman's villains. I'm guessing I won't be disappointed even though I'm a Marvel kiddo?

There go my hopes of Secret Warriors being Chloe Bennet's big break. ;-;

Unrelated, but since we're talking DC/Marvel and it's coming out soon, I heard Antman is the best Marvel movie to date. Like better than Guardians good. I don't know what to believe though, even though I keep hearing it.

Suicide Squad seems epic doe. But, damn. Finally a live action Harley Quinn. ;-; Her and Ivy are my favorite of Batman's villains. I'm guessing I won't be disappointed even though I'm a Marvel kiddo?
You know that AoS season 3 will be based on Secret Warriors storyline right?

And I guess I like both, well I do but DC just seems more grounded but relatable to me. The deadpool trailer was pretty crazy too lol and HILARIOUS

I'm very stupid. My friend told me about AoS Secret Warriors plot line like two months ago. I don't know why I thought they were making a damn movie of it. I can't tell the difference anymore. ;-;

Well, there's still hope maybe, I dunno for like Inhumans or something. D;

Ah, I related more to X-men and that got me into Marvel more as a whole. I guess I couldn't quite catch with DC. Of course, I looooove Batman to death, but it never got me into DC as much as X-men got me into Marvel.

I was never a hardcore Deadpool fan, but I'm definitely excited for it. Ryan Reynolds is one of my favorite actors lol.

Re: someone leaking the trailer, yeah and someone shared a link on Facebook, I think. It's at an awful angle and you really can't tell what's going on, mostly you just hear the audio, but damn I'm pumped anyway. I usually don't watch leaked trailers like that but after seeing the promo for that Joker and seeing a friend's post about how cool the trailer is I went for it.

With comics I kind of hover around both Marvel and DC without getting into either because I'm intimidated by how many stories there are and where to begin and all that. With movies I've seen more Marvel movies though I've enjoyed Batman Begins/The Dark Knight. And I've got a copy of The Killing Joke at home and I'm in love with it and lost it when Jared Leto posted a picture of him posing with the camera like on the Killing Joke cover. I feel like I'm starting to get into DC more, but X-Men is still my favorite, and I still want to be Spider-Man like I did when I was five.

I didn't read it in all that 2 minutes lol. But I read in tidbits while scrolling through! It's very pretty looking though. (And I checked to make sure I didn't miss any edits you made. I'll likely be reading it again tomorrow though lol)

Regardless, I definitely approve of our resident vampire and I love that you used Kate Beckinsale for her. I'd go more in depth but I'm tired and I'm still on mah phone. ;-;

However, I love the bit about the ten humans she killed. ;o Very nice touch. Hopefully, we don't have to force feed her dead man's blood. D; Hermes won't do it. Not ever never not ever never never.

I didn't read it in all that 2 minutes lol. But I read in tidbits while scrolling through! It's very pretty looking though. (And I checked to make sure I didn't miss any edits you made. I'll likely be reading it again tomorrow though lol)

Regardless, I definitely approve of our resident vampire and I love that you used Kate Beckinsale for her. I'd go more in depth but I'm tired and I'm still on mah phone. ;-;

However, I love the bit about the ten humans she killed. ;o Very nice touch. Hopefully, we don't have to force feed her dead man's blood. D; Hermes won't do it. Not ever never not ever never never.
Thank you for the approval! I can't wait to start the rp c: And I'm glad you liked the ten humans thingy, I was a bit hesitant to put it, but decided to do it anyway. I'm glad I did!

Yo! I've decided that I'm changing Oliver into another Species. I would much appreciate a list of disallowed Species. Haha

Still working mentally on my witch. Maybe I should stake a face claim for her now.

Prequel rp still up for anyone that wants to develop/use their character. There's a hunter case with a twist that allows for Group 1 and Group 2 to be involved.

Reactions: Kitsune
Yo! I've decided that I'm changing Oliver into another Species. I would much appreciate a list of disallowed Species. Haha

Still working mentally on my witch. Maybe I should stake a face claim for her now.
Disallowed species would be anything without a capacities for humanity. Things like Strigas and ghouls, zombies, demons, wendigos. Things you'd chalk up more to being an animal than to being a sentient thing. Crocotta's, any kind of spirits (not because of the humanity thing but because they tend to be tied down), Djinns, Dragons, Leviathans, Okamis, Shojos, Phoenixes, Rakshasas, Revenants, Sirens, and Wraiths.

There's probably more on the list, but there's that. I'm not allowing Fairies cause they haven't been explained well enough in the Supernatural universe. Not yet, anyway.

And there's always Elizabeth Olsen. ;D

As an aside, I'm currently working on the IC. And getting used to this new keyboard because I wrecked my old one's USB and this one is decidedly cheaper. Like. Insanely cheap. It kinda hurts to use it. Hurts my soul.

Awww yeah, nice and toned down, yo. I have him fixed in a jiff.

Whatever the hell that is.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand

Boom.

Done.

It's awful, don't look at it.

As an aside, for all your lovely group 2 characters, I would suggest having them come to New Mexico, should they not be there already. I didn't give you lot an opening yet, but I do intend to.

A note, though, even if none of your characters are extensive allies with each other, most of you should know each other... at least in passing. If not have each other as contacts. Maybe Karissa saved Oliver's ass one night from some angry hunter. Or maybe Hermes gave Charlotte shelter for a few days up in his little shop in Santa Fe something he'll never do again because those damn webs are a bitch to get rid of and all those spiders kept scaring off his customers. Regardless, I'm leaving it open for you all to either be near or around Roswell or Santa Fe for some reason. As possible ideas: maybe you're lad or lass is running from something or maybe they're trying to solve a case of their own. Whatever you may find they be doing, it'd be wise to keep them close to the other characters.

It's kind of my fault that I planned something for group 1 and then planned something for group 2 after the first group finished their thing. So, you have me to blame for that. ;-; I may have just realized my mistake... now and am working to fix it.

*CRIES FOR A MILLION YEARS* I THOUGHT I HAD ALL MY LOOSE ENDS TIED.

tumblr_ln8rxzAekA1qdr3s3o1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Making Oliver a skinwalker. Finally decided. It's something that hasn't been selected, and they are still very human. But, he's plenty capable.

Changing Lucas' name to Sheldon, because as I'm writing his bio I keep writing "Sheldon" for no apparent reason, so it must be fate.
Also his bio is getting REALLY LONG but I'll cut it down to a general summary. Might post a journal entry with the whole thing though, just to have it around.

Lol, that's the weirdest thing to type continuously.

Since this is getting past 7 pages, I'm gonna start putting up links for CSes to make things easier on everyone.

I just mean I write "Sheldon" instead of "Lucas" -- I'm not sitting here typing up a wall of "Sheldon," The Shining style.

I just mean I write "Sheldon" instead of "Lucas" -- I'm not sitting here typing up a wall of "Sheldon," The Shining style.
Garp confirmed crazy, psycho killer.

Lucas' writing journal is simply Sheldon Sheldon Sheldon Sheldon Sheldon Sheldon Sheldon Cooper Sheldon Wil Wheaton Sheldon Sheldon.

I'll let it slide, since Cillian Murphy is adorable.

Reactions: Garp
Status
Not open for further replies.