Quiet Horizon: A Caelo Usque ad Centrum (A Supernatural RP; STILL ACCEPTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright I have a post written, I just need an idea of how these people get in contact with each other. For isntance I have my character currently about to kill someone but his phone rings, any way you guys could help with that?
The hunters are going to make contact through Percival's "false alarms" thus converging to one set area, in order to get those individuals together.

The monsters make contact through Hermes' job opening and meet in his shop/home.

Then, they all make contact via the first case! ;o

So the person who calls might be one of the hunters alerting him of the cases in Roswell. Or it could be an NPC doing the calling? Of course, it's up to you what you want that call to be about.

The hunters are going to make contact through Percival's "false alarms" thus converging to one set area, in order to get those individuals together.

The monsters make contact through Hermes' job opening and meet in his shop/home.

Then, they all make contact via the first case! ;o

So the person who calls might be one of the hunters alerting him of the cases in Roswell. Or it could be an NPC doing the calling? Of course, it's up to you what you want that call to be about.
I mean the call is basically stopping him from killing someone (by luck) so I would say the alert about the Roswell cases would work.

Hey, I'm SO sorry I've been gone and haven't posted yet. Things have been stupid off in the real world. I'll try to get a post going this weekend but I'm working at a music fest so I'm not sure what my energy level will be like.

*POKE POKE*

I hope none of you are dead. ;o

If anyone is waiting on me, please inform me. I'm waiting on a few more people to post before I throw another post for Percival out there, though. So, definitely apologies for the wait @Garp and @HelloBeautifulChild

I'll tag a few people to make sure they're still in. If anything, @ch0sen1 is still waiting on Evan (@Ruby) and Adam (@Lykaon) to continue things.

I understand Hellhound just posted. @HellHoundWoof when someone else posts, feel free to have John drop by the museum, if you wanted to get more interaction in your second post.

@GreatWest and @Cephalo feel free to post for the both of your characters. I understand, however, if both of you are simply waiting for all of the monsters to drop by in order to finally start the mission I have planned out.

@Kitsune certainly no rush, especially if you're busy with real life, just wondering if you're still interested. Once you finish Andrew's bio and personality, feel free to have him pop up in Hermes' shop!

I think that covers everyone? I hope so. Just chime in if you all are still interested. ;o

I'm definitely still up for this; was worrying that I accidentally murdered the thread when I posted, haha.

*POKE POKE*

If anyone is waiting on me, please inform me. I'm waiting on a few more people to post before I throw another post for Percival out there, though. So, definitely apologies for the wait @Garp and @HelloBeautifulChild
Yep, just waiting, but definitely alive and interested. :) [And no worries about the wait, :)]

*POKE POKE*

I'll tag a few people to make sure they're still in. If anything, @ch0sen1 is still waiting on Evan (@Ruby) and Adam (@Lykaon) to continue things.

I understand Hellhound just posted. @HellHoundWoof when someone else posts, feel free to have John drop by the museum, if you wanted to get more interaction in your second post.

@GreatWest and @Cephalo feel free to post for the both of your characters. I understand, however, if both of you are simply waiting for all of the monsters to drop by in order to finally start the mission I have planned out.

@Kitsune certainly no rush, especially if you're busy with real life, just wondering if you're still interested. Once you finish Andrew's bio and personality, feel free to have him pop up in Hermes' shop!

I think that covers everyone? I hope so. Just chime in if you all are still interested. ;o
Yeah, I was doing that. But I don't think the others monsters will drop by any sopn, huh?

Alrighty, I'll give the monster group some more time to get gathered. But I'll be moving then along by Saturday and possibly continuing conversation with Cordy (ft. Sheldon). :o If everyone is okay with that.

@ch0sen1 If you wanna wait some more, that's totally fine, but you have my permission to skip that scene if you wanted to.

Heh, sorry, I've been focusing on some characters in another RP and work and... *coughfanfictioncough*

When you sit down and read 3 100k+ fics from the same author in under three days, you have a problem. I'll say that outright because I did it. ._. And I absolutely got nothing done. They were just so good. Just so good. But the bastard disguised classical literature under them. I read Jane Eyre and Pride and Prejudice, pretty much, but raunchier and written so that it feels very similar, but not enough (definitely not enough) to be a copy. I guess that's what 'based on' or 'inspired by' mean.

Well, good news: I have a lot of free time coming up, so I'll be able to move this along as it should be. And hopefully that'll be the kickstart we need to get this show on the road. Hopefully, you all are with me still! :o It hasn't been that long, has it? o_o

It is extremely easy for me to lose track of the flow of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.