Quiet Country People

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to finish my reply! I hope the twins question about the dead guy, soon.

Also, I founds a video of Mrs. Hart.

• Love
Reactions: Midian
You just wish Widow Hart loved you as much as she loves her favorite cantaloupe.

• Love
Reactions: Dip
That's it. That's it.

That's the last straw.

Callahan is bringing her fruit.

Damnit, I have no idea why I'm having so much trouble with names. I knew it was Allen because I was picturing him in my head, but I think I must have accidentally called him Henry. I'll get all the names straight one day ;_; Thanks for keeping me on my game, I fixed it!

Hey!
I was very busy with school! AP classes can kill sometimes.

Reactions: Midian
D'aww it's okay. I'm still figuring out names too.

But on my case, it's mostly place names.

Have you looked at the map and list of families and estate on the General Info page I moved to the first page of this thread? If that's not helping, I'll be glad to make a table of places and inhabitants!

For me to remember, I have it in a tab all the time. XD

@Midian, just wait. I'll probably throw in a Woodhouse or a Knightley if you let me :)

@Midian

Seriously? D: Damn it.

Okay I edited my post. >:

@The Red Tazelwurm If I could be of any help, I could suggest a small idea that could move two of our characters into our rp!

@Dip and @The Red Tazelwurm- I'd love to hear the idea! I was about to bring Pippa into the main group via being found in the river, but I literally just started that post and would love to hear what you have in mind :)

Status
Not open for further replies.