Quiet Country People

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to write in that the twins are looking for Eliza by now, right?

Reactions: Midian
My post wasn't as good as I'd like, but I'm still kind of pulling the twins back into the story. I don't really know what state Eliza left her room and the house in. If she left tracks and whatnot. And I thought I should cut the party out even if it was significant to them.

Basically, just let me know what to edit.

• Love
Reactions: Midian and Dip
I am very busy with school right now, so my posts will be slow.
Perhaps by the weekend?

Okay, so Henry is walking home alone.
@Dip is Callahan running around? Now might be a good time for some fun :)

@Falcon - Perhaps he is! I'll read over your reply (assuming you did, already... Iwaku isn't showing anything besides this morning!) I'll get a post down ASAP.

Reactions: - Falcon -
@Midian I'm pretty sure that I wrote that the twins have Joseph with them so Allen put Leanne and Eliza on his horse...meaning Mr. Weston would still have his cart. Should I edit that....?

We can always say one twin is on the horse and one twin is in the cart?
I was kind of hoping that Henry would have to walk home . . .

@Falcon - Should I wait for you to post Henry before I bring in Callahan, with his bag of tricks?

*Sneaks on*

@Dip If you have something you want Callahan to do, go ahead and post and I’ll have Henry react to it :)
It’ll be some time before I can get one of my own up anyway.

I need Henry to be walking, @Mimoza, so we can say that Eliza ended up in the cart since riding "wouldn't agree with her" or something like that.

Ohh, should I go back to the part I had the twins on the horse so I can remove the horse?

*Cheating big time today :) *

@Dip I found time to write a post after all. I tried to leave Callahan an opening.

Reactions: Dip
Cheater cheater pumpkin eater :D

It's also pure luck that I read Dip's post, apparently my alerts are getting dodgy again. Boo.

• Love
Reactions: Dip and Falcon
Mmmmm Pumpkin sounds good . . . Pumpkin pie, pumpkin smoothie, pumpkin spiced tea . . .

• Love
Reactions: Dip
Hey folks,

I want to say thank you all for joining this RP and being great players, but after giving it some thought, I think I need to step away from this RP in order to focus on my others and develop other ideas. I went into this without as much planning as I needed, and as a result I've burned out on it. If you guys want to continue playing and someone wants to take over Eliza or any of the other characters I created, you are more than free to do so. Feel free to take it and run!

So thank you all, and keep being awesome!

We love you Midi :) You know you're awesome too!

Oh, man! Thats not cool at all :( We can't just replace you, Midi!

That's sad, but I hope you'll come back someday or something.
I still want to do this...but it's really sad. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.