Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear. Mother just --oh dear. xD

Leanne is not liking the being dangled to marriage thing at all. xD

Reactions: Banana-senpai
When I post, you'll see that Allen hated the idea too. D:

XD Not even to Archie? lol

btw, edited my cs to fit Maria.

@Midian it took me a while and a whole lot of self debate to realize you wrote Leanna and not Leanne. was that intentional? :3

Edit: Like adding her two names together and getting Leanna? Leanne Aemilia becomes Leanna? Or is this me over thinking things? xD

I thought I was seeing things. D:
So it wasn't just me then.

When I read it as Leanna, I went yey! she mentioned me! and then went...wait. Leanna? Leanna Aemilia? Wasn't it Leanne Aemilia? and shrugged it off, until I reread it again a few hours later. and saw my CS. xDD

the twins are up! :DDDD

and it took me awhile to realize why you guys think that the twins are mentally unstable until after I wrote my part. oops~ xDDDDDD (antenna is broken.)

I shall be posting soon!

Ahhhh I feel so behind already!!!! I'll try to post during work today, but it probably won't work out until after class tonight. Sorry!!

I'll go in and fix that, sorry Temper! I have a student named Leanna, so I'm in the habit of writing that waaaay more than I'd like!

Reactions: Boss Megu
Hey guys guys guys
Can you teach me how to read your character's names because I might be reading them wrong in my head. :(
............I'm not a very common-brained person.

I woke up to eight alerts this morning, and I love you all <3

@Falcon and @Dip - I can't wait to see them interact either, and I'm definitely looking forward to introducing Mr. Lovelace. There's a reason Bibi dresses that way ;) Also, poor Callahan. The Kingsleys are such good, proper children, so I can't wait to see how he's going to deal with them. I'm also going to be working Archie in soon, poor thing. He's going adventuring whether he likes it or not.

@Lorchenne, @SilverKiramoto, and @Temper Tantrum - Fixed Leanne's name, sorry for the mistake! I love the other Kingsley siblings, and I've been really excited reading about how you're playing with mental/physical health. I also love that Eliza is even more the problem child compared to Mrs. Kingsley's other three darling angels. I think Maria is going to love Mr. Lovelace, scoundrel that he is. And I do think someone needs to get together with Archie, bless his heart.

@Kura - I'm so excited to see Bibi and I can't wait for her to interact with Mr. Lovelace. Those two are going to be so much fun.

I wrote in for Leanne and Allen in Maria's profile and it...came out darker than I initially intended. >___________> OH WELL MARIA DO WHAT YOU WANT I GUESS.

@Midian

Yea, I had a feeling that was who she was going to leech on to, myself lol I spotted him and was just "Yep."

Reactions: Banana-senpai
If I had a nickle for every time I've said that about a character...

Status
Not open for further replies.