Quiet Country People

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love all these characters and their minds of their own!
Come onnnn teach me how to read your names?

@Midian Thanks. :) It was no harm done. @Lorchenne and I were just discussing things for our characters and we discovered many possibilities.

Some includes Archie. :D

@SilverKiramoto have I MENTIONED that I love how you unconciously noticed that the twins are sort of NOT right in the mind. Because if I haven't I SHOULD. I LOVE Maria, especially that you mention the twins as a SET. *nods* EDIT: btw, isn't it absolutely wonderful that Maria and Leanne don't understand each other's thoughts on marriage? :D

Is it okay to post, or should I wait for the others? :3

• Love
Reactions: Banana-senpai
I am loving Maria and her seeing through her siblings' suspicious attachment.
I'm loving her to bits.

I sooooo want to post. m gonna edit a wee bit on Allen's cs.

Reactions: Boss Megu
If anyone wants to move the family along to visit the Wywolfe estate, I'd love you all to bits <3. I get done teaching at 2:45, so I'll be able to post after that unless someone comes into my office hours.

We'll um try? How again? Plot wise, I mean.

X3 I'm glad everyone likes her so much. I'm having quite a bit of fun, playing with Maria and getting in to her mind set. It's been far too long since I've had the chance to delve in to a character like hers, and it's nice getting back in to the swing of things.

And yes, it is pretty amusing that Leanne and Maria's views are so different when it comes to marriage, and just the varying degree of mental instabilities in everyone is a treat. (I'm getting my degree in psychology in a few months, so it just feeds that part of me so much. XD)

I'm assuming we're going there for doctor reasons, yes?

we could head over their for him to patch her up? Isn't it like...perfect moment to introduce Archie to the Kingsleys? :)

I was thinking they could be going to call on the Angstroms and try to introduce themselves just as a family (although Mrs. Kingsley KNOWS he has an eligible son, so there's that too). However, it would also benefit the family to go ahead and introduce Eliza to the local doctor both for her elbow and her overall health :)

I also love Archie to bits.

So this is where they have doc as Eliza's official doctor?

He's more or less the only doctor of the countryside, and the only one with any real medical schooling. So, yes, he'll be her primary doctor

Should this be when Allen asks about apprenticeship?

KAAAAY halp. How do we go about this?
Mrs. Kingsley/Mr. Kingsley says to go to Dr. Angstrom??

Also, Maria totes ships Henry x Eliza lol
Does this mean that Henry has to worry about the sister playing matchmaker as well as the mom? :)

@Midian - The angel is at the back of the church right? It it on a pedistool or wall? or is it freestanding?

I am so cheating right now . . . I'll see if I can't make a post on my lunch. The brother's in town for Spring Break so I probably won't be online afterwork until much later than usual.

@Falcon - That's fine! The angel statue is on a very short block and is leaning against the church.

@Lorchenne, @Temper Tantrum, and @SilverKiramoto- Have any of you started a post moving the K's towards Wywolfe? I'm done with class and can post, but I don't want to interrupt if you guys are working on a post

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
I couldn't do it. D: I don't know how to carry the others without godmodding-which will really suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.