Quiet Country People

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was so busy!
I will post this week, guys.

It's not much, but I'm a bit brain dead right now :)

Reactions: Midian
I really want to add but I'm not sure I could write anything tat could move the plot forward. T-T

The calendar is now merged with the General Info page at the top of this thread! Thanks so much to @Falcon for taking the time to create it, it's super nifty and helpful! <3

• Love
Reactions: Dip
So do I just need to make a new post when It's time to update? or should I PM stuff to you to add in?

Hey there!
I'm going to get back into this game!

@Falcon - I guess be careful what you pray for, huh?
Also, I still can't get over that Cat is... Cat. I love it so much.

• Love
Reactions: Falcon
Oh yes :) Patience is one of those things you don't pray for unless you expect to need it, unless it's one of those things you don't realize you need until you pray for it, or maybe both . . .

Henry is completely uncreative when it comes to naming things :)

Don't let Henry leave the parsonage without putting the little cooking fire out.

Also the making and serving of tea should eat up a decent chunk of time considering he had to make the little fire in the first place.
The twins should have plenty of time to poke around his writing desk (or be nosy upstairs) without getting caught if they like ;)

They could find an unfinished letter to his brother, or his fencing raper (note fencing is an unusual pastime for a parson) or some notes about the odd stories the locals tell, or anything Midi wants to throw in.

Hope that's all OK @Midian

That's mighty helpful, Falcon.
I'll prolly post when it's morning here.

Hey guys...?

Should I... post where Dwyn is going back to the estate or what?

I apologize for the absence; got a lot of outside commitments on my end.

• Love
Reactions: Dip
Thank you!
I will see what I can do.

@Lorchenne I do not, actually. I just wanted a situation where I could test out something-- or just compensate for the lack of good posts that I've had. As it said in Midi's post, they worked up with the horse in the night. I'd say it's done for, unless you or Midi wanted to do something.

I like it when you're evil 8D Something fun always happens!

Status
Not open for further replies.