Quiet Country People

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mimoza- Unless Falcon objects, you're welcome to say something like they finished the tea and he led them to the bakeshop and so on (if you're still stuck on what to do) and Falcon can fill in the details of how it went down in her post. I'm thinking after the bakeshop the twins could head home? Also, @Falcon - if Henry's inclined, he's obviously been invited to the party too.

@Princess of the Teacup- I think that Pippa was out slopping the pigs, wasn't she? I had one run away to give her a reason to leave the estate.

Okay, thanks Midian. I'll be drafting. I'll post soon. Like, gimme a couple hours to figure things out.

Reactions: Midian
Sounds like a plan to me :)
If it's all right I'll have Henry leave them at the bakery and head onto the house to let the Kingsleys know how much time they have left :)

Aw shit my bad. xD

Sorry I've been a little absent this week guys: Sunday morning our apartment was broken into while we were there (thankfully we didn't wake up), so this week I've been moving to our new apartment somewhere safer.

However, now the work's slowed down some, so it's party time again!

Oh my gosh that's terrible! Are you okay? :O Did they take a lot?

Hope that was acceptable. It's about all I'm up to at the moment.
If you don't want Henry at the house yet I can change it.

Hey guys.
I just arrived with some terrible news.

My beloved dog has fallen ill of severe gastritis. He's losing all of his blood, withering away.

Also, since I have a new job, I might not be on at all, because my Internet shuts down after thirty seconds of resetting the adapter.

Because of my inactivity and my dire situations, I'm contemplating on dropping out because of my conflicts. My decision is not set to stone, but this may be a huge possibility.

Thank you for your efforts.

I'm sorry to hear that IC! For now I'm going to write Dwyn out, and if you decide you're able to come back, please message me. I hope things look up for you!

I decided that I will stay, but I may be slow in replies.
Internet's been a jerk, so this is from my smartphone...

Please don't write her out yet. I just came!

I'm sorry to hear that. :( I hope you're alright.

*mumbles something along the lines of an apology for not remembering it was her turn to post*

I'll post again as well!
My Teddy's all better, and volunteer work's going fine!

I'm sorry, since whatever happens to the twins isn't the most important thing right now, is it okay if I can't post yet? (info in sig)

I'll be posting tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.