Quiet Country People

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mimoza - I'll keep the twins out of the limelight until/if you come back. I'll be sending positive thoughts your way in the meantime, I hope things get better for you!

I'll keep you in my prayers, @Mimoza. Good luck with everything, and feel better!

Did Eliza just sleep walk all the way to the Parsonage?

Reactions: Midian
Well, a fun thing to do!
I MUST POST NOW! THANKS FOR THE BOOST!

Am I waiting for someone else to post as the people in the cart? Oh! I think I know who they are though. :D

Hello! I'm sort of back! Must I be posting by now? I'm not sure which direction to go yet.

Glad to see you back Mimoza! If you want your post to react to the birthday party and Eliza missing, that would work! They could meet Mr. Weston and Eliza in the countryside as he's bringing her home, if you like :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Also, @Princess of the Teacup and @Kura, I'll let you guys work out what you want your little group to do. Maybe Pippa could ride with Bibi while she delivers invitations? And @Dip- If you wanna wait until Kura has Bibi deliver the invitation to post, you're welcome to, although you can also go sooner if you like.

Reactions: Dip
Oh, I should, thanks. I'll keep the party related stuff shorter to keep the story going, but it might be a long post. ^^;
Thanks! I'll post soon.

• Love
Okay cools. :3

@Kura

Hey! So what would you like our group - Pippa, Gy, and Bibi, to do? Pippa has developed an odd fixiation with Gy, so it wouldn't be out of character for her to want to tag along.

[This was originally meant to be a pm, but the system says your inbox is full. :o]

I'll wait till there's an opening for Archie/Callahan! Gotta get my boys into some action. c:

And they are on their way back to the Kingsley house. I wasn't sure if you wanted them to actually make it there or not. ;)

@Midian - I read over all the new replies; the one of the party, should Archie attend? And the better question; should Callahan crash it?

@Falcon - Yes, you can get them going into the country in your post if you like. @Mimoza 's twins will catch up with them on the way to the Kingsley estate. And yes, @Dip - Callahan needs to crash it along with Pippa, and Archie should absolutely attend!

• Love
Reactions: Dip
So if I read that correctly the twins should be leaving to look for her as Henry and Eliza arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.