Questions for the migrationers

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I've heard some amusing theories now about "testing" or being worried the new people are crap. But nah, it's none of that. I mean, it's great that so many of you decided to scoot on over here at once, 'cause new people = new friends, but when you mention it as some sort of historical event or go round with siggies saying "great migration 2014 alumni", that's kind of alienating and makes you hard to approach. It sort of makes one wonder if you want to be treated like outsiders and not real members, you know? I get it, moving to a new and unfamiliar place can be exciting and scary, so sticking to people you already know might feel safer, but don't forget that everyone is new at some point. In the end you're all just nubs, whether you came in a large group or not, and I'm gonna treat you like all the other nubs who come here without a large group, just like how I was treated when I first stumbled across this place. <3
*wipes away Asmo's piss and puts out some (sedative free) cake for everyone to nibble on*
Or you know, immigrants clinging to what they know as they slowly explore the site. If anything, refusing to interact with them because you think they want to be alienated is going to cause them to be alienated. They've also been here for less than two weeks.

It's the white-black segregation problem with less murder. It's also only been two weeks.

Ah shit there's the common sense again, sorry, I'll stop with that.

Reactions: Genghismike
I've heard some amusing theories now about "testing" or being worried the new people are crap. But nah, it's none of that. I mean, it's great that so many of you decided to scoot on over here at once, 'cause new people = new friends, but when you mention it as some sort of historical event or go round with siggies saying "great migration 2014 alumni", that's kind of alienating and makes you hard to approach. It sort of makes one wonder if you want to be treated like outsiders and not real members, you know? I get it, moving to a new and unfamiliar place can be exciting and scary, so sticking to people you already know might feel safer, but don't forget that everyone is new at some point. In the end you're all just nubs, whether you came in a large group or not, and I'm gonna treat you like all the other nubs who come here without a large group, just like how I was treated when I first stumbled across this place. <3

*wipes away Asmo's piss and puts out some (sedative free) cake for everyone to nibble on*

And that's a position I hadn't considered until today. I will remove the Alumni thing from my sig, because you're absolutely right about it being potentially alienating (as others have said, naturally! )

Overall, an enlightenig discussion with less than 3 murders. Amazing! :D

Reactions: Lady B
Hmm....

12771.jpg
10.jpg
11733.jpg

Or you know, immigrants clinging to what they know as they slowly explore the site. If anything, refusing to interact with them because you think they want to be alienated is going to cause them to be alienated. They've also been here for less than two weeks.
It's the white-black segregation problem with less murder. It's also only been two weeks.
Ah shit there's the common sense again, sorry, I'll stop with that.
Exaggeration works as well, I suppose.

Reactions: Jorick
See. Now we are getting political. I came here trough legal channels. I pay tax (In dicks.), I work hard. I do the grind. I'm a good citizen.

I just happened to displace some cocaine up my butt ok.

Speaking of which, here's 120 for your buttcoke. I need my fix, my new landlord works for immigration.

I mean

It seems legit.

It also explains why I'm sore sitting down all the time.

Exaggeration works as well, I suppose.
Well let's be fair, there's a little bit of that in your post too. Particularly if your 'test' comment was referring to what I said.

Overall it just looks like your impression of the issue is pre-this thread. No offense or anything!

Try leaving. Then you'll see how lax the border patrol really is...
O.O we can't leave?

See. Now we are getting political. I came here trough legal channels. I pay tax (In dicks.), I work hard. I do the grind. I'm a good citizen.
I just happened to displace some cocaine up my butt ok.
You keep paying your taxes. I don't believe in dismembering peoples members.

As for the cocaine, I was kinda curious why that last rail kinda smelled like shit.

No offense or anything!

The best offense is a complete and utter lack of offense. I'll go let the football coaches know right away.

Speaking of which, here's 120 for your buttcoke. I need my fix, my new landlord works for immigration.
Ah. Good man. Oh. And we have a bunch of trained monkeys free of charge. Their name is Drago, Grif and Herz. You want them?

Well let's be fair, there's a little bit of that in your post too. Particularly if your 'test' comment was referring to what I said.
Overall it just looks like your impression of the issue is pre-this thread. No offense or anything!
I agree, a little bit. But I'm not saying you guys are a different race and that you're being oppressed. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

No one leaves. And if they do, they always come back.

Always come back...

ONE OF US. ONE OF US.

Ah. Good man. Oh. And we have a bunch of trained monkeys free of charge. Their name is Drago, Grif and Herz. You want them?

I prefer the term primate, thank you very much. God, no tact in this one.

The best offense is a complete and utter lack offense. I'll go let the football coaches know right away.
utter lack offense
lack offense
One might almost say you fumbled that one!

oh boy that was funny. I really did something there. :D