Questions for the migrationers

@Disgruntled Goat

It's just a momentary thing. Look at the threads like the refugee center where we can all feel more at home among others of our kind while we get acclimated to our new home, and the sig references as a way to spot each other out of a crowd.

You have to expect that a goat named Disgruntled is going to be a little disgruntled regardless. O_O

I haven't seen anyone genuinely upset about the mass migration, nor have I seen any trouble makers yet. So I am a pleased beast. >:3

People do get scared when Asmo starts getting riled up, though. He's so loud and starts slinging around dicks. >:[ Tegan can't control him anymore.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
You have to expect that a goat named Disgruntled is going to be a little disgruntled regardless. O_O
I haven't seen anyone genuinely upset about the mass migration, nor have I seen any trouble makers yet. So I am a pleased beast. >:3
People do get scared when Asmo starts getting riled up, though. He's so loud and starts slinging around dicks. >:[ Tegan can't control him anymore.
I hear the dicks will be very hot.

Being deep fried and all.

Meh, I don't find Asmo to be scary.

If anything, I find his responses to be humorous.

Nothing like picturing Baphomet carrying around a leaky bag of dicks and slapping people with them.

You know, it should also be noted that the general response towards the 'Great Migration' has even been fairly civilized. Most people have just gone "lolwut?" rather than brandishing pitchforks and knives and trying to censor/silence it dead.

Plus, nobody has tried to ban Aza yet.

That already says leagues about this community.

Just ban everyone with something about the Great Migration in their signaturess and let the rest of us laugh at the death of the past or something.

THAT'LL LEARN THE SMUG BASTARDS, THE LOOK ON THEIR FACES WILL BE... hmm... oh.

Oh.

Herzi, plz. We fought in the war together.

Roleplayer Guild. The site collapsed only for the admin to rebirth it weeks later. Woo! Then basically not be around for four months. Came back to make a twitter page and then left for another four months. Problems continued to fester unabated with no sign of anyone of authority willing to fix even the most rudimentary of features or errors.
I lost my one of my favorite rps because of the original crash. I still feel the burn from that. :(

Plus, nobody has tried to ban Aza yet.

That already says leagues about this community.
Are you implying that the site staff here aren't doing their jobs properly?

I lost my one of my favorite rps because of the original crash. I still feel the burn from that. :(
shhh, we're not supposed to talk about the problems of the old country.

It makes the natives feel nervous >.>

Soon they'll start asking to see our green cards, and rounding us up to deport us all back to our shitty homeland.

Yeah. Don't worry, it got a lot worse after you left. We burned down to just two moderators for a community of over a thousand people, which rapidly dwindled to around five hundred consistently active. There's a general aura of despair there now. I even received hate mail, and when I tried to talk about it the general message from one of the two remaining moderators was "shut up and don't talk about it." Needless to say, that was part of what ultimately triggered my decision to leave and go find somewhere better.

Didn't have to look far though. I love this community, I really do. There's a little something for everyone here it seems.

I'm just afraid of what might happen if Azarthes and Asmodeus merge into one being of pure, unbridled dicketry.

1v1 n COD lil' wankah
Bloody 'ell mate at least make it a real man's game.

Reactions: Genghismike
THAT'LL LEARN THE SMUG BASTARDS, THE LOOK ON THEIR FACES WILL BE... hmm... oh.

Oh.

Herzi, plz. We fought in the war together.

Ah well, old ties old loyalties.

Old things need to be put down.

I've heard some amusing theories now about "testing" or being worried the new people are crap. But nah, it's none of that. I mean, it's great that so many of you decided to scoot on over here at once, 'cause new people = new friends, but when you mention it as some sort of historical event or go round with siggies saying "great migration 2014 alumni", that's kind of alienating and makes you hard to approach. It sort of makes one wonder if you want to be treated like outsiders and not real members, you know? I get it, moving to a new and unfamiliar place can be exciting and scary, so sticking to people you already know might feel safer, but don't forget that everyone is new at some point. In the end you're all just nubs, whether you came in a large group or not, and I'm gonna treat you like all the other nubs who come here without a large group, just like how I was treated when I first stumbled across this place. <3

*wipes away Asmo's piss and puts out some (sedative free) cake for everyone to nibble on*

Fine
I'll fight you.. uh
What's that mod.

Starbow.

Edit: I'm also ready to accept Asmo's giant wang into me for our ascension

See. Now we are getting political. I came here trough legal channels. I pay tax (In dicks.), I work hard. I do the grind. I'm a good citizen.

I just happened to displace some cocaine up my butt ok.

Reactions: Genghismike