Questions for the Men

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
#36: Would you ever compare your wife to your mother?
2431934.jpg

Took the words out of my mouth.

Consider its the same mouth.

Because I'm Batman.

43. Depends on how hard the blow is. But, really, just don't do it. You wouldn't want to be kicked there either, right? ;_;

44. I prefer to shave (and I look about ten years younger, when I do!), but don't mind growing one.

45. Eh. Being expected to know things that most guys seem to traditionally know. Such as auto repair. No, I do not know how to fix your car. Please don't ask me to do it.

46. If I have to pick one, I'd pick cook.

47. Physical affection, music and video games. So it would be acceptable and encouraged to spend an evening snuggled up, playing Borderlands and listening to the Moody Blues.

Reactions: Hope
#46: I watch a show called Guy Code. I think it is hilarious. Is there such thing as a guy code? I know there isn't literally, but do you yourself believe in guy code? Or is it every man for himself?

#46: I watch a show called Guy Code. I think it is hilarious. Is there such thing as a guy code? I know there isn't literally, but do you yourself believe in guy code? Or is it every man for himself?

I suppose I might have one, if I had more friends. But I'm generally on my own most of the time, so no real need to follow or enforce a code.

I suppose I might have one, if I had more friends. But I'm generally on my own most of the time, so no real need to follow or enforce a code.
... Aww... I'll be your friend, if you want. I mean, I'm a crass, blunt, ferret-obsessed night shift working, character-killing/genocidalist GM, but, you know. I can be your friend.

#44: I watch a show called Guy Code. I think it is hilarious. Is there such thing as a guy code? I know there isn't literally, but do you yourself believe in guy code? Or is it every man for himself?

There is such a thing as Guy Code depending on the crowd you're in, which changes based on cultural circumstances. (ex: In Japan, younger men bow their head when greeting older men. It's just a polite way of showing respect in that culture.) It also changes based on wealth categories, I've noticed. (In poverty, "bros" often had an intricate set of "Guy Code" things, like snitches got stitches for betraying the group, and helping each other out of tough spots involving family, no questions asked.)

... Aww... I'll be your friend, if you want. I mean, I'm a crass, blunt, ferret-obsessed night shift working, character-killing/genocidalist GM, but, you know. I can be your friend.

Okay, clarification. I have friends. Lots of friends. They're just all on the internet. Which is how I like it.

But I'm not against making another friend, so sure. Friendship achieved!

I don't have one, and don't necessarily believe in one.

GUY CODE IS HILARIOUS.

AS IS GIRL CODE.

CODE ALL THE THINGS.

I would say yes there is a guy code, but all groups of guys have different rules. It all depends on who you are with.

#13: Who would you rather in the bed to sleep with (just sleeping, pervs): your woman or your dog?
I don't have a dog. If I had one, I'd rather let him sleep somewhere else than a woman, but I'd prefer if she was okay with him sleeping on the bed.

#14: BBQ sauce or ketchup on your meat?
Ketchup, I guess...

#15: Mayo on your burgers...and why?
I don't eat burgers.

#16 Mayo on your egg sandwich... And why?
I don't eat egg sandwiches... I don't even like eggs o_o

#17: Do you play with your snot?
No, I don't play with my snot.

#18: How does it feel to be able to legally walk around without a shirt on?
I don't know, I don't do that in public.

#19: Who is your dream celebrity woman?
Don't have a dream woman.

#20: Favorite form of transportation?
By car or bicycle (if it's faster)

#21: Would you travel the world or just stay home in your underwear?
The latter - I hate traveling.

#22: Favorite kind if beer?
Don't have one as I don't drink

#23: Beards and mustaches or not?
Sure.

#24: Do you do weird stuff with your 'stache like...lick them?
Don't have one and never did

#25: Weird habit no one knows?
Uh... I don't know either :|

#26: Would you ever wear woman's underwear? For the lols or frsrs?
No

#27: What is with heels in the budoir (bedroom)? Do you like it? Why?
I don't really care about heels at all

#28: What is the single most important quality you wish your lady friend would have?
That is a question that I don't feel I could answer preemtively.

#29: Bros over "hoes?"
No.

#30: Would you prefer the girl make the first move?
I guess so

#31: Hook ups on first dates. It's fine? Or trashy?
Rather the latter, but I'm not judging anyone.

#32: Can booty calls ever become something serious, or is it doomed to fail?
Don't even know what those are.
After reading it up: What do I know? D:

#33: How far are men willing to go with bacon? Ive seen: Bacon Soda, Maple Bacon Cookies, and Chocolate covered bacon. Isn't it TOO MUCH??
Never tasted bacon

#34: Is it possible for a single bachelor to have a place of their own, and a clean one at that?
Sure

#35: Define how much effort goes into a Bromance?

No

#37:Do you know what a womans measurements stand for? Not meaning the size in clothes and etc. Her Body Measurements
Nope

#38:I want to know why guys like hitting each other in the balls. My friends do it all the time, even my cousins and sadly my brothers. Is it to be a dick to each other or just for some weird amusement?
I don't know, I find it stupid and frankly none of my friends do it.

#40:Are you a boobs or a bottom man? Come on. You want booty or boobs? :P
Uhm... Would rather not talk about that in public

#41: On a scale on 1-10 how bad does it REALLY hurt to get hit in the balls?
I don't know, never really happened to me.

#42: What's your thoughts on facial hair for yourself? Is it cool, or is it a hassle?
As much of a hassle as normal hair is.

#43: What's the most annoying thing about being a guy?
Prejudices and genderbased discrimination - would be the same if I was a woman, I think.

#44: A girl who can cook, or a girl who clean?
Doesn't have to be any of that, but I guess rather the former.
I'd think that everybody can clean, cooking is a tad more difficult.

#45: You always hear people say what the key to a man's heart is. What is it really? (I know every guy is different. This is just your opinion. )
Good friendship?
That seems kind of obvious though

No, I don't. If someone does, that's up to them

Last edited:
Reactions: Sinful_Lust
Guy Code Reference if you've never seen it before, and you don't know what I was talking about.

Here is the Guy Code's take on balls @Razilin

Last edited by a moderator:
#13: Who would you rather in the bed to sleep with (just sleeping, pervs): your woman or your dog?
I don't have a dog. If I had one, I'd rather let him sleep somewhere else than a woman, but I'd prefer if she was okay with him sleeping on the bed.

#14: BBQ sauce or ketchup on your meat?
Ketchup, I guess...

#15: Mayo on your burgers...and why?
I don't eat burgers.

#16 Mayo on your egg sandwich... And why?
I don't eat egg sandwiches... I don't even like eggs o_o

#17: Do you play with your snot?
No, I don't play with my snot.

#18: How does it feel to be able to legally walk around without a shirt on?
I don't know, I don't do that in public.

#19: Who is your dream celebrity woman?
Don't have a dream woman.

#20: Favorite form of transportation?
By car or bicycle (if it's faster)

#21: Would you travel the world or just stay home in your underwear?
The latter - I hate traveling.

#22: Favorite kind if beer?
Don't have one as I don't drink

#23: Beards and mustaches or not?
Sure.

#24: Do you do weird stuff with your 'stache like...lick them?
Don't have one and never did

#25: Weird habit no one knows?
Uh... I don't know either :|

#26: Would you ever wear woman's underwear? For the lols or frsrs?
No

#27: What is with heels in the budoir (bedroom)? Do you like it? Why?
I don't really care about heels at all

#28: What is the single most important quality you wish your lady friend would have?
That is a question that I don't feel I could answer preemtively.

#29: Bros over "hoes?"
No.

#30: Would you prefer the girl make the first move?
I guess so

#31: Hook ups on first dates. It's fine? Or trashy?
Rather the latter, but I'm not judging anyone.

#32: Can booty calls ever become something serious, or is it doomed to fail?
Don't even know what those are.
After reading it up: What do I know? D:

#33: How far are men willing to go with bacon? Ive seen: Bacon Soda, Maple Bacon Cookies, and Chocolate covered bacon. Isn't it TOO MUCH??
Never tasted bacon

#34: Is it possible for a single bachelor to have a place of their own, and a clean one at that?
Sure

#35: Define how much effort goes into a Bromance?

No

#37:Do you know what a womans measurements stand for? Not meaning the size in clothes and etc. Her Body Measurements
Nope

#38:I want to know why guys like hitting each other in the balls. My friends do it all the time, even my cousins and sadly my brothers. Is it to be a dick to each other or just for some weird amusement?
I don't know, I find it stupid and frankly none of my friends do it.

#40:Are you a boobs or a bottom man? Come on. You want booty or boobs? :P
Uhm... Would rather not talk about that in public

#41: On a scale on 1-10 how bad does it REALLY hurt to get hit in the balls?
I don't know, never really happened to me.

#42: What's your thoughts on facial hair for yourself? Is it cool, or is it a hassle?
As much of a hassle as normal hair is.

#43: What's the most annoying thing about being a guy?
Prejudices and genderbased discrimination - would be the same if I was a woman, I think.

#44: A girl who can cook, or a girl who clean?
Doesn't have to be any of that, but I guess rather the former.
I'd think that everybody can clean, cooking is a tad more difficult.

#45: You always hear people say what the key to a man's heart is. What is it really? (I know every guy is different. This is just your opinion. )
Good friendship?
That seems kind of obvious though

No, I don't. If someone does, that's up to them

I actually read all your answers :P straight forward. There's no messing about with this guy :D

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Never watched Guy Code as I tend to avoid shows of that nature [all reality TV can disappear in my opinion -aside from sports].

As far as the existence of a 'guy code', it depends on the men around you. I would say almost every social group has some kind of code they adhere to when it comes to interacting with one another. Me personally, I hold myself to a fairly healthy set of 'rules for life' and that in itself seems to attract the type of people that are worth the energy and time I spend with them.

• Thank You
Reactions: determinator