I

IgnorantDaydreams

Original poster
Hey!! I'm Ignorance or Iggy and I'm looking for some rp partners right now. I have been rping since before 2012 but just joined this site in the last week or so.
I try writing longer length posts for rps that can range from a handful of sentences to multiple paragraphs depending on my muse in the moment.
I'm very flexible with the content as well as the length of posts and will try to match whoever I'm rping with in length and everything.
I 'm trying to be fairly active on here and once I have an rp going I'm sure I'll be fairly active all of the time.

All the characters I play are somewhere in the lgbt spectrum, when it comes to relationships I do fxf, mxf, and mxm. For the most part I have a set of six ocs I play often that all exist in a story I'm currently trying to write and I want to use rps to help develop them more so.
I'm totally fine with rping multiple characters or just one and taking on other roles as well. I'm really flexible when it comes to stuff and I'm just happy to start rping again more than anything.

I love doing rps focused around high school/mundane life, magic, supernatural happenings and also just drama. I'm really open to anything and totally open to plotting more since I didn't put any plots on here.
Anything to do with vampires, witches, were-creatures, magic; as in fantasy themes is amazinngggg and I will always do those!

I am looking to start a couple rps either with one person or with multiple different people so umm yeah! That's all I got right now

Hey!! I'm Ignorance or Iggy and I'm looking for some rp partners right now. I have been rping since before 2012 but just joined this site in the last week or so.
I try writing longer length posts for rps that can range from a handful of sentences to multiple paragraphs depending on my muse in the moment.
I'm very flexible with the content as well as the length of posts and will try to match whoever I'm rping with in length and everything.
I 'm trying to be fairly active on here and once I have an rp going I'm sure I'll be fairly active all of the time.

All the characters I play are somewhere in the lgbt spectrum, when it comes to relationships I do fxf, mxf, and mxm. For the most part I have a set of six ocs I play often that all exist in a story I'm currently trying to write and I want to use rps to help develop them more so.
I'm totally fine with rping multiple characters or just one and taking on other roles as well. I'm really flexible when it comes to stuff and I'm just happy to start rping again more than anything.

I love doing rps focused around high school/mundane life, magic, supernatural happenings and also just drama. I'm really open to anything and totally open to plotting more since I didn't put any plots on here.
Anything to do with vampires, witches, were-creatures, magic; as in fantasy themes is amazinngggg and I will always do those!

I am looking to start a couple rps either with one person or with multiple different people so umm yeah! That's all I got right now

You're looking to RP? Well ... Would you be into Something that consists of Pokemon, Real life and a good span of multi fandoms mixed right into one?

I'd be interested in checking it out, that sounds pretty cool!

I'd be interested in checking it out, that sounds pretty cool!

PM Me... i shall deliver the links... so you can read all there is and get a feel for it. The first link... will be where you sign up after reading all the details and summaries. the whole kit.