Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Quintessence

Original poster
tumblr_ou6r0mCDuN1romwxvo1_500.jpg

ǫ's ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀ

Well well well. It's been a good minute folks but ya gurl Q is back from beyond the grave and boy is she ready to spiral into depression I mean rp. Yeah that's the word.

ʕ♡˙ᴥ˙♡ʔ

Firstly, let me introduce myself. My name is Alexia (you may call me Lexy or just Q or Quintessence I don't really care to be honest). I am a twenty year old senior in college who usually would rather be on tumblr and eating pizza than mostly anything really. I have been roleplaying for... I want to say 6 years +. Story telling is something I cherish personally. I think it's a useful skill.

Now here's just a few preferences of mine
  • I'm looking for a few rps only. Please do not bombard me with messages I will cry and scream.
  • I'm quite comfortable with playing Male or Female. Since I am a Female myself, I'd imagine that playing a Female is first nature to me.
  • I love Romance. It's always a lovely thing to have. As for pairings, well I'm comfortable with anything. MxM. FxF. MxF. I'm all over it!
  • I can post various lengths depending on my co's feelings towards it. Usually, I go paragraphs but I'm totally fine with going multiple.
  • I'm an adult. Your an adult. Were all adults. I think? Well, whatever.
  • I LOVE making OC's for fandoms.
  • I prefer anime characters over human faceclaims.
  • I'd love to communicate with you through out. I love making friends, so, it's only natural that I'd smoother you in love and dumb jokes. I'm good at that. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • In the situation of multiple characters, I'm all in favor! The more, the merrier. What's a show without a cast?!
  • Activity is important but I know life can be complex. Just post when you can and don't feel as though you have to apologize for not posting every 2 seconds. Its ok.
✫✫CURRENT SUPER CRAVINGS✫✫
-My Hero Academia Oc's
-Overwatch (Soldier 76 x Reaper, Hanzo x Mccree)
-Naruto Oc's (Singular or Team)
-One Piece Oc's

✫✫VIDEO GAME FANDOMS✫✫

(Here's just a list of things that I'm familiar with. Ask me about my pairings for any of the fandoms. Everything doesn't have to be OC ya know.)

League of Legends
Overwatch
Dungeon Fighter
Pokemon
Digimon
Freejack
Grand Chase
The World Ends With You
S4 League
Street Fighter
Talesrunner
Until Dawn
Journey
Lollipop Chainsaw
Earthbound
Skullgirls

✫✫CARTOON/ANIME FANDOMS✫✫
Steven Universe
Pokemon
Digimon
Eureka 7
Bleach
Bee and Puppycat
Sailor Moon
One Piece
Naruto
Card Captor Sakura
Adventure Time
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Over the Garden Wall
Homestuck

✫✫RANDOM PAIRINGS✫✫
(More will be added eventually.)
Hero x Villan
Human x Alien/Other Worldly Being
Popular Student x Outcast
Celebrity x Celebrity
Mafia Boss x Mafia Boss
Prince/Princess x Knight
Bounty Hunter x Hunted
Magic Academy Students
Detective x Ghost
Prince x Princess
Combat School
Human x Ghost

5 video game fandoms i am interested in and 3 anime/ cartoon fandoms i am interested. Can i PM you to discuss in further details?

Reactions: T A K U M I O
I think we may good match would you be ok with creating a plot with me.

What might you have in mind exactly?

Well if we want to off any plot I have they all have action as well as being based in a high fantasy world. I can give you the full ideas in pm.

YELLING BC I SIGHTED BEE AND PUPPYCAT.

MAY I HAVE THE HONOR TO ROLEPLAY WITH THE GOOD DAMSEL

Reactions: T A K U M I O
You seem really amazing, and your fandoms are super cool! Especially My Hero Academia and Homestuck. I'd love to discuss possible plots?

You seem really amazing, and your fandoms are super cool! Especially My Hero Academia and Homestuck. I'd love to discuss possible plots?
Thanks! Sure thing. Just shoot me a pm and we can talk it over.

Status
Not open for further replies.