Q - Flux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleeper agent powers are pretty cool.

But... if any memories up to their encounter with her fade, do they still know whose desires are actually prodding them in their heads?
Nah. They might have a distant recollection of her particular desire, but they won't remember why they remember it or who it was for.

Those two aspects are typically to be used independently from one another. The first section, she gets someone to understand her, so that they might feel more inclined to help if of the sympathetic sort. This could be useful in dangerous situations, for example if she's running from a killer, because the person she locks eyes with will understand that she genuinely needs help. The second section, when her mind overwhelms the other, erases memories in the short-term storage.

They're both useful, but typically when separate.

Also thanks. ;)

Should we ever be allowed to make second characters, i would totally make a crazy cultist girl

I'll juggle one character, thank ye kindly. Just personal opinion.

Empathy is a powerful tool alright, and the latter can definitely be useful... Hiding truths and lies alike. No problem, I'm as excited as Hanako here to see Jin meet the rest.

And regarding a second character... I'd probably make an immortally regenerating Arcane Frame pilot wearing a mask. Because, you know, that's totally badass. And Gundam.

In response to that immortal...

Volkov: Volkov happy. Friend doesn't break.

Reactions: Hana
Ikr. And they both wear masks, too! Over time though, he'd probably get annoyed by how many of his masks Volkov has broken, and starts insisting on him not hitting his face.

Someone on here mentioned something about a duet

Someone on here mentioned something about a duet
Yeah, we're going to start a band with Sparkle Belle Lovejoy, Seti Kleon, Felicia Bell, and Nechronica. Sparkle sings, Seti plays the violin, Felicia plays the piano, and Nechronica provides a beat. We need a designated guitarist/bass player. If you can sing that'll be great too.

Yeah, we're going to start a band with Sparkle Belle Lovejoy, Seti Kleon, Felicia Bell, and Nechronica. Sparkle sings, Seti plays the violin, Felicia plays the piano, and Nechronica provides a beat. We need a designated guitarist/bass player. If you can sing that'll be great too.
She's a beginning guitarist. more acoustic than electric. Probably wont be the best choice but she is a singer so backup singing is okay

Unless one is willing to ve her guitar teacher

@Yuuki_Tatsunohi
10 at max, is what I'm gonna cut it off as, honestly. 10 telekinetically-controlled swords that can change shape seems reasonable and generous.

@penguin055
It is quite small, yes. It honestly doesn't give me much to work with, nor much to the man. Honestly you're going to need a bit more to be accepted. I understand that CS size isn't the end-all-be-all to IC writing ability, but it is ultimately a rule of thumb to compare the two.

@Skyswimsky
What's her age?
I'll accept her Error powers under the condition that when the Neverborn are materialized and fight at her side, should they be destroyed then that's it; they're gone. She'll need to make another one.

Yeah Elizia could be Sparkle's back up vocals, it would get her some money so she could get a nice house^^ xD. Look at that already have a plan for RP, can't wait to start. You guys sure do write a lot in OCC xD.

She's a beginning guitarist. more acoustic than electric. Probably wont be the best choice but she is a singer so backup singing is okay
And Nechronica is just starting too, but that doesn't mean they can't make this work. If anything, their inexperience is what brings them together. Nechronica herself isn't very good at playing the drums without following along to a beat, but eventually she'll learn how to do it without having to play over a recording.

And ah, I find Volkov rather endearing if he's like that XD
>find a massive man-child who has no qualms about killing/maiming people horribly endearing

Weird. Just putting that out there.

>find a massive man-child who has no qualms about killing/maiming people horribly endearing

Weird. Just putting that out there.
Ahahaha I know, but that actual man-child tendency is what makes him oddly endearing.

Volkov as manager, obviously.

If the owners don't give them a reservation for the stadium, he'll give them a handshake.

chZ6IL1.png

ARE YOU NOT READY FOR IC?

Reactions: Hana
Still three hours away e.e

Status
Not open for further replies.