Puella Magi Madoka Magica - When Life Gives You Lemons...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
That witch like vibe has gone down, but it's still there. And like the vibe, so is the power of destruction.

the thing about destruction is I'm assuming it related to her final power not like she can just destroy whatever she wants.

It's Not under final attack though. Her final attack has been toned down though.

No. Though she has the power of Destruction, she can't just go randomly destroying things. Besides, it wouldn't go well with her personality. Like everyone else, she has boundaries she cannot pass.

nastasia has the power of Destruction. After making her wish, her powers hadn't been fully decided but after her boyfriend left her, hate grew in her heart and gave birth to her power. However, she can also heal injuries that aren't life threatening. To keep herself in check so she doesn't lose control of these abilities, she asked Kyubey to give her a mark. The tattoo looking thing on her chest is actually a mark that keeps her in check. If it feels things are getting out of hand, Anastasia will be swallowed up by a black light that makes her pass out and puts her powers to rest as well. She won't awake for an hour after this had happened. Anastasia's powers are rather dangerous. If she wanted, Anastasia could destroy a whole town in one move. When it comes to healing, she could fix broken bones, gouged out eyes, even a broken spinal cord. However, it cannot be so severe that the person will die within a few minutes. That's where her healing ability stops. Not much is known about her abilities as it's rare to have them. Especially Destruction and Healing together.
Then please explain and change the power of destruction's description. It still has that witch vibe to it.

Alright then for Victor's calm of mind along with anyone else who views it could you be more descriptive in the 'destruction' aspect of her powers?

If it makes everyone feel better, I have added some more to her power description.

If she wanted, Anastasia could destroy a whole town in one move but if she did so, she would be shortening her life by a day. Having the power of Destruction is a huge responsibility and one must take caution. However, most things Anastasia can do will not have affects. It is only major things that will leave an affect.

Yeah that is a complete no. I've already stated that city leveling is something that took something on the level of the final boss of the series to do. And that consisted of multiple witches fused together into one BIG witch. At most you'd be able to level a building with your strongest attack. I believe I have already stated this as well.

First of all, I said nothing about a city. Secondly, a town is way smaller than a city. Thirdly, here are the revisions.

If she wanted, Anastasia could destroy a skyscraper in one move

City and Town are interchangeable words and still are very subjective in terms of size. You say specifically that you can destroy a small town in your above post. Name ONE character in series from Madoka Magica who is capable of the same thing that is not Homura with an armory in her back pocket or Time boosted Madoka.

If she wanted, Anastasia could destroy a whole town in one move

I can't cause their the only ones capable. However, from what I read in the plot I'm guessing this is a new generation after Madoka and the others. One or two people with capabilities like them would be expected, am I correct? Anastasia's powers are not OP like you are thinking. If they were, there'd be no consequences or boundaries. This is not the case. Despite all this, I have edited her form so I would hope you look it over once again before saying more. If there is still a problem, then I will personally re-read everything and compare it to everyone else's forms.

This universe is an entirely separate one away from Madoka's own. I will only bring in Goddess Madoka if asked to by the players near the end if we make it that far. Before I accept it I'd like to have people's opinions.

A building is acceptable to me. I think most characters in Madoka magica are capable of that.

What are her "moves?" Does she shoot laser beams, or balls, or something? I'm assuming she doesn't just think "Destroy ___" and then destroys it automatically. Just saying "power of destruction" is extremely unclear. I have no idea whether she's like Flandre Scarlet and just destroys things on a whim without really doing anything, or is like Kakine Teitoku and actually forms things to destroy other things.

But yeah building-busting is fine.

Would you like me to make it even more clearer? I know I'm being a nuisance and all but honestly do you think you can bare with me? I'm planning on showing what she can do throughout the roleplay. Having it already known is a bore. Especially since not much is known about the power. Looking at most other forms, they didn't explain, part by part, what their character can do. It all happens throughout the roleplay itself.

I'm personally fine with that, as long as it remains balanced.

Don't worry about that! I'll make sure I don't go overboard or have her become OP with her powers. And if I accidentally slip up, I trust you guys will be there to point it out ^^

Reactions: Kaykay
Alright then I'll accept the character as there are no more objections. For now I just want to get a move on. We all should already be in the magical children stage not barely getting into the unimportant school part.

Should I make another post about sitting in class, or are we gonna skip to lunch/after school now?

Status
Not open for further replies.