Puella Magi Madoka Magica - When Life Gives You Lemons...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The point to setting up the homerooms is to see who can interact with each other in class so please say where your character is in terms of location. Logically we'd have trouble communicating inside of school if we're in different buildings.

I edited my post and added where he was sitting in the room.

As far as I am aware, there are five magical girls and boys combined in the G-Wing.

I thought we had three current magical girls?

o.o How many Magical Boys do we have?

two technically but they aren't mage boys yet.

I looked over IC and counted five people in G-Wing. I could be wrong however. I shall double the checks.

It's a coincidence of fate or Kyubey's wish caused some bullshit I guess. Regardless is Mad Magus still in this I haven't heard from him or her in awhile.

I believe the person has dropped from the RP.

If that's the case so be it but I'll give @Mad Magus a chance to confirm this or not,

Alright I didn't notice that all the same we will move on.

Alright what I HOPE: I will do today

Update the Character List

Post in the IC

There we go updated the Character list I believe I got everyone. Anyways I'll see about posting later tonight after VGCW it's hot where I live and I also need to post for my gundam roleplay on RPG.

Alright I'll see about posting tomorrow. For those unaware today is my DnD day. I don't usually post today.

Take your time man. Enjoy your day.

Well thanks for saying so I'll get a post up by five today hopefully.

Reactions: Jihae
Alright I posted the timeskip. If you aren't in Peter's lunch then you can be in recess or you can be in class with someone else. Or with Kyubey if you're a magical girl in some dark corner of the school planning to take over the world with you pixie magic.

Also let's make sure not all of us are in the same lunch. Maybe two of us are in gym class or something. And if we ALL need to be in lunch can we at least have a couple people at another table. The chances of us all being in the same lunch and sitting at the same empty table is improbable at best.

Well, there are six people that are in this RP, which can be easily split up into three people in Peter's lunch, and three people somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.