Puella Magi Madoka Magica - When Life Gives You Lemons...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not entirely sure how to do that. I always usually get alerts maybe it's because im gm.
Simply start a conversation with one of us and add the people who are still in the rp. But first I'd suggest seeing who is still in the rp.

Well if someone wants to do that go ahead but I'm fine in the OOC as it is and I don't find the idea of conversing through Pm's too be all the ideal in my own opinion.

As for people who are still in this I suppose since Citrus showed up she's still in it and even though Kay isn't as active as I'd like in OOC she's still here.

I'll just wait until I can get my own spot. I'd rather not take her spot and be blamed for it. >.>
Unless the admin will take the blame.
But still, wouldn't want to take it.
I'll wait until (if) there are openings. ;-;

While I think we have way to many magical children as it is I'll cut you a deal Painful. If you and Iaotos both join I think we can break an even four per group. New York is a big city so it's not to far out to think that we can't handle that many. However I don't think my magical girl NPC will be able to handle all of us and one of the other player characters will need to mentor the others who are just becoming magical children.

Alright I didn't notice that Jocelyn joined us I thought she was with the other people so I added a tweak into my last post that pointed that out. I thought the others were at the gym.

And we can blame the incubator for that. Lol

Alright who are we waiting on to post? Me?

Sorry for the hold up. I'm trying to think of some content to double the content of my last post for my next post and make sure that the quality doesn't drop.

I haven't gotten an alert from this thread in a WHILE. I'll try to catch up.

The girl he's talking to is an npc played by Vance, Kay.

"I suppose you're right though those words seem funny coming from a boy your age. I shouldn't be so quick to judge but I hope you understand I don't like judging people by your appearances it's just natural instinct." Peter said calmly as he looked around and out of the corner of his eye he saw one girl who looked rather...depressed...such a thing wouldn't be out of the ordinary but she looked like she was just flat out sick of life even from that brief glimpse he could tell she wasn't well. That wasn't too out of the ordinary but her body motion made it seem like she was tired. "Oh dear."
Peter said as he looked at the young woman discreetly and saw as she sat down by herself. "Poor girl I hope she's doing alright." Peter said as he turned back to his fellows as he sipped some ice water from a bottle in his lunch bag. "I didn't think a person like that would exist this early in the year." Peter mumbled as he turned back to his classmates. "Well...anyways what are you two eating?" Peter said clumsily as he sipped on his water trying to change the subject quickly. However he still failed to notice the girl who had arrived after Anna.

(Note the above girl is a generic student not any of the other player characters)
@Citrus, @Kaykay.
Read what's in the parentheses.

Yeah my bad.

@Citrus, sorry to pull the rug out from under you like that. I'll have Leon notice Ambrosia in my next post and invite her over too.
@Kaykay, it's alright. We're all human.

It's all good, I was pretty confused though, but I replied anyways. Well in any case... I blame summer school for being unable to post often. Although, I'll reply as quickly as possible when I'm online ouo

@Victor Markov

Alright I apolgize for the lack of posts but between real life and such it's been hard to keep up with most of my roleplays compounded with my lack of inspiration as of recent have been doing me no favors. I also went to see Resurrection of Freiza which was an average DBZ movie.

Just an FWI Victor even though he may not look like it Peter would in most cases probably hold his own in a fight against Leon if a fight does happen which it really shouldn't because Peter, while a bit irritating, hasn't exactly been confrontational at all. Also I honestly doubt Leon has photographic memory.

Edit: Looked at the sheet and it says it does I missed that when grading the sheet. Honestly I looked over it otherwise I'd have said something but I'll allow you to keep it.

Don't worry, Vance. Leon is still being civil. And I have no doubt Peter can hold his own.

I'll see about posting tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.