Puella Magi Madoka Magica - When Life Gives You Lemons...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit of a late reply regardless I was waiting to see if anyone else was going to post so I'll get a post out hopefully later today.

Waiting on that reply for whoever wanted Peter to take their character with him.

Ack! Sorry.

Lately, my Alerts haven't been working. T^T I'll get started on that post right away.

No promises but I'll try to post today.

I'll see what I can do later today hopefully I can get Kyubei and magical girl #1 in.

I've been reading through, I must say, this is certainly interesting!

I was wondering, maybe if a spot is open, if I could create a character and join as well or am I a little too late?
Either way, thank you for introducing the show! I'll definitely be binge watching all the episodes to get a feel for everything and just because I can.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll let you join even though that will leave us uneven. At this point we may or may not lose someone since no one has posted since the appearance of the first magical girl.

I'll let you join even though that will leave us uneven. At this point we may or may not lose someone since no one has posted since the appearance of the first magical girl.

Thank you very much! I'll start creating a character ASAP!

Maybe they need a little guidance in what should happen next and how the day is going to end?

The school day has currently ended. We're just getting out and going home.

Also to everyone who is still in this roleplay could you please sound off?

Yup. Just lost track of the rp until now. Alerts weren't popping up.

Alright guys my suggestion is to go to watched threads and use that to check instead of updates.

Importance.
Instead of PMing the GM I just thought I'd address you all on this situation.
I can't carry forth with the RP.
Life has gotten a bit difficult for me, seeing as though I am a procrastinating student who chose to do her homework when school is right around the corner. Tangling with the vines of reality and RP has gotten a bit stressful, so I have to drop a few RPs. Unfortunately, this is going to be one of them
I had fun while it lasted, and I do hope you guys have a lot of fun, and a lot of Magical people in your future.
Hope you choose your wishes well in the future. c:​

Alright fair enough thanks for telling us and same wishes to you.

Should I just call this dead as there is no one posting outside of Victor?

Status
Not open for further replies.