Puella Magi Madoka Magica - When Life Gives You Lemons...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed that'd probably be for the best.

I think we have more than enough people (total of six) but I'll ask everyone else what they think. As it stands we can break even into three boy/girl squads.

Alright here's the deal: I won't be able to post today due to my laptop being infected. I've borrowed my younger brother's laptop to make this post. I'll wait about two maybe three days to see if a family friend can help me fix it. I don't want some browser hijack to screw me so I'm not going to do anything on my laptop until then. Better safe than sorry. I apologize but it is what it is.

That's perfectly fine. I hope your laptop is in tip top shape in due time. Stay safe and, I hope you deleted your browser history beforehand.

Alright I'll see about posting tomorrow but for @Kaykay and anyone else who has been accepted to post to interact with Anna.

Alright I'll see about replying tomorrow sorry for the lack of posts. I played DnD with my DM Adam and his pals for a long time on Saturday and today I was playing KOTOR 2.

Also it didn't help that in another rp on another site my post got eaten by my antivirus software but that's just how it goes I suppose.

Hey Victor can you buff up your posts a bit like mine? They're lacking in the size department. They do their job but still.

Next post I make will be a bit longer. ^.^

@Painful That citrus person hasn't posted in awhile if you want you can have her spot.

Assuming Painful doesn't show you can have his spot.

Well I'll give Painful to the end of the day if not the new comer gets it.

Yay! New people. c:

I'm barely getting any alerts from the IC or OOC for whatever reason (I blame iwaku). I was wondering if someone could make a group conversation? That would pretty much guarantee an alert, really.

I'm not entirely sure how to do that. I always usually get alerts maybe it's because im gm.

Status
Not open for further replies.