Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll finish filling in my sheet when i get home then. No clue what I'm gonna do for a history, though...

Yeah we can start now too with the volunteers. ^^
You should probably look into permalinking or putting the sheets in one place, especially with eight pages to sift through to find all these sheets it'll be difficult for people to look up all the different characters before we begin.

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
I'll finish filling in my sheet when i get home then. No clue what I'm gonna do for a history, though...
yeah the tweedles are a bit of a mystery.... ^^;

You should probably look into permalinking or putting the sheets in one place, especially with eight pages to sift through to find all these sheets it'll be difficult for people to look up all the different characters before we begin.
I was planning on doing that once I went through and accepted everyone's characters.

On the plus side, it gives me a lot of freedom to work with within the established guidelines....xD
Of course!! I'm sure there is a little bit of info on them on a wiki some where too

Of course!! I'm sure there is a little bit of info on them on a wiki some where too
you would think so, but the only info about them is the rhyme that they come from, and the fact that they're simpleminded twins

you would think so, but the only info about them is the rhyme that they come from, and the fact that they're simpleminded twins
Come spitball with me then, the Dormouse had nothing on the wiki and I figured something out. First step is figuring out how they became immortal then going from you sheet how they became headhunters for the Queen.

Come spitball with me then, the Dormouse had nothing on the wiki and I figured something out. First step is figuring out how they became immortal then going from you sheet how they became headhunters for the Queen.
I'll grab your ear if I can't come up with anything in the next hour. Thanks for the offer though

how they became immortal
Remember everyone, the reason most wonderland citizens are immortal is because of Alice's pool of tears, I'm thinking that in most cases the price for a trip to the pool is super expensive hence why most wonderland has to be friends with a higher authority to get a hold of some amount of immortality.

Reactions: Kitsy
A lot of people make the twins evil in newer renditions. There is not much about them, but they can very easily fill the evil henchmen role because of how dumb they are (in the cliche kind of way). They do work together , even in their rhyming (Often completing what the other says), but they're both cowards. In the movie, they are very persistent, wanting Alice to say, "How do you do" and shake hands.

Don't know if that helps, but that's about all the info that is out there from the book/movies.

• Thank You
A lot of people make the twins evil in newer renditions. There is not much about them, but they can very easily fill the evil henchmen role because of how dumb they are (in the cliche kind of way). They do work together , even in their rhyming (Often completing what the other says), but they're both cowards. In the movie, they are very persistent, wanting Alice to say, "How do you do" and shake hands.

Don't know if that helps, but that's about all the info that is out there from the book/movies.
Decided to make them amoral, with one being clearly more erudite and manipulative than the other. Now that I look over it, I kinda gave them a Walrus and the Carpenter vibe, though a little more friendly and supportive of one another. I did make them always work together, but they're not cowards, and not necessarily dumb. I doubt there'll be much call for rhyming lol

Reactions: Gateman
Yup, I will start up on that when I can ^^
So, I've been contemplating what I want to write for awhile now, and I apologize if the answer to this question is somewhere I just haven't looked yet, but how knowledgable of Wonderland are the volunteers prior to taking the Portal with Alicia?

So, I've been contemplating what I want to write for awhile now, and I apologize if the answer to this question is somewhere I just haven't looked yet, but how knowledgable of Wonderland are the volunteers prior to taking the Portal with Alicia?
They have no knowledge of it. My idea is that "Wonderland" is just code name for the unknown land or dimension they may possibly end up after the launch. The only person that knows whats really going on is Madam Rooke, the CEO of ACE.

• Thank You
Reactions: Saint Allison
I'll be getting my cs's for the march hare and the unicorn up as soon as I can :)

Decided to make them amoral, with one being clearly more erudite and manipulative than the other. Now that I look over it, I kinda gave them a Walrus and the Carpenter vibe, though a little more friendly and supportive of one another. I did make them always work together, but they're not cowards, and not necessarily dumb. I doubt there'll be much call for rhyming lol
Okay~ I just threw out what I knew. I may have a slight obsession with Alice. :X
They are definitely similar to the Walrus and the Carpenter though. Even just with what little is known about them in the books, they are similarities.

Status
Not open for further replies.