• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please get them up by wednesday, as I said people are ready to start. Since you have wonderland characters though it isn't entirely a big deal since wonderland characters wont be introduced until after the jump.
I'll do my best to get them up by then. There's just been a lot of..issues here >.<

scifi_anime_boy.jpg
img10.jpg

embed.php

General

Aliases/Nicknames
"I do love a good nickname."
"Shut up."

Ino and Bry (bree)

Preferred Name
"Call me Ishmael!"
"Shut. Up."
They don't really care.

Age/Date of Birth
"I'm the eldest, of course. My little sister can't bear it most of the time."
"You are so fucking annoying."

"Language!"
Ian: 27, August 3, 7:10 AM

Mabry: 27, August 3, 7:11 AM

"I'm obviously far too masculine to be female!"
"More like too idiotic to be one!"
Male and Female

Sexual Orientation
"I'll take you however you are, as long as you can cook!"

"So you'd fuck a guy?"
"Um, no. Guys can't cook. Duh."
"You are impossible."
Ian: demiromantic heterosexual
Mabry: aromantic pansexual

Race

"I find this question to be rather rude and offensive."
"I can't believe I'm related to you. Just answer the damn question."
Scottish

Occupation
"I have the most important job of all, as you might expect."
"You're full of it."
Ian: Resource Investigator
Mabry: Monitor-Evaluator

~|~

Appearance

Facial Structure
"It is perfectly normal to be in awe of my beauty."

"You don't really believe that, do you?"
They both have rather pointed chins and somewhat high cheekbones, though Mabry's are more defined than Ian's.

Body Structure
"Of course I was joking. I'm not that pretentious."

"I don't know about that..."
Ian is rather lanky with long legs and a thinly shaped torso. Mabry has rather defined hips and an average-sized bust.

Eye Color
"Should I count my cyborg eye for this?"

"How should I fucking know?"
"LANGUAGE!"
Ian has one dark brown eye and a cyborg eye that usually glows an orange-red color. Mabry's eyes are just a tad lighter shade of brown.

Hair Color
"I'm practically like Snow White!"

"You're a fucking guy! How could you be Snow White? And don't you dare point out my language!"
They both have equally jet black hair that shines in the sunlight.

Height
"My one true embarrassment...how could my sister be as tall as me?"

"Get over it."
They both stand at 5'10", making Mabry tall and Ian rather short.

Weight
"How could ask such a question? My weight is my business!"

"You are such a girl!"
Ian: approx. 180 lbs
Mabry: approx. 135 lbs

Skin Tone
"Again...I am Snow White!"

"I give up."
They are both rather pale in color and rarely ever tan.

Scars
"Well, you see, I sort of lost my eye..."
"How can you 'sort of' lose your eye?"

"Well I have a new one, don't I?"
Ian: scarring around his cyborg eye, evidence of his previous injury; burn scars on his hands
Mabry: a thick scar across her stomach, another on her right leg, and a burn scar running from her left shoulder to her right hip

Tattoos
"Tattoos are for heathens!"

"Did you just call me a heathen?"
Ian: N/A
Mabry: a tattoo of Roman numerals XLVII (47) and XLIX (49)

Piercings
"Piercings are perfectly acceptable forms of self-expression, of course!"

"So why am I a 'heathen' for having a tattoo?"
"I'll tell you when you're older."
"I'm forty seconds younger than you!"
Ian: two on his left ear, both located at the top of the ear
Mabry: N/A

Marks
"I'm flawless!"

"You have a mole on your back."
"No, I do not!"
Ian: mole on his left shoulder blade, various freckles here and there like any normal person
Mabry: pink birthmark behind her right ear, various freckles like her brother

Style
"I prefer to make a statement with my style."
"You are an embarrassment."
Ian generally wears dark colors with splashes of red or orange. He always wears gloves to hide his scars from public view. The picture above is a good representation of what he usually wears. Here's the full picture.
Mabry tends to have a simpler sense of fashion, preferring practicality over anything else. She tends to wear something like this or this.

~|~

Personality

Five Good Traits
"I'm much more friendly than my sister. You've probably already figured that part out."

"At least I have an ounce of humility in my bones."
Ian: friendly, creative, loyal, enthusiastic, flexible
Mabry: practical, observant, intelligent, driven, honest

Five Bad Traits
"I'm perfect."

"You're an ass."
"Rude!"
Ian: too trusting, reckless, impractical, prideful, overly optimistic
Mabry: stubborn, blunt, distrusting, disrespectful, easily frustrated

Ideals/beliefs
"I respect everyone's opinions!"

"Your opinion is wrong."
Ian
Stay Positive!
Have Self-Confidence!
Give Everyone the Benefit of the Doubt!
Respect Others!
It is O.K. to Fail!
Morals are Important!
Let your Creativity Shine!

Mabry

Be Practical
Have Humility
Trust is Earned, Not Given
Likewise, Respect Must Be Earned
Failure is Not an Option
The End Justifies the Means
Intelligence is More Vital to Success than Creativity

Details
"I love people!"

"You are naive."
"Says the little sister!"
"Forty...seconds..."
Ian: ENFP; "The Campaigner"
Mabry: ISTJ; "The Logistician"

Ian tends to be open about his own feelings and thoughts, and he cares greatly for the thoughts and opinions of others. He believes any idea is a good idea, and he's open to suggestions. He is an extrovert at heart, jumping at the opportunity to interact with others. He is also extremely loyal--even to a fault. He will not betray you if his own life depended on it. When posed with a challenge, he becomes quite enthusiastic and faces things head-on in an almost reckless manner. His ideas border on impracticality, and he rarely ever stops to think about what he's doing. He fully believes that mistakes are necessary to life, and he tends not to let failure bother him. One of his major faults is his pride. When faced with horrible truth, he goes into a sort of self-denial and refuses to believe that he is not capable. He's gotten himself in many dangerous situations by believing he could tackle anything that stood in his way simply by having the self-confidence to do so. He treats life with an saturated optimism, and morals are more important to him than success.
Mabry is quite the opposite of her brother. She is honest about her feelings, much like her brother, but she does not care to sugarcoat things. She is blunt and sarcastic, to the point of being outright rude. She is an introvert at heart, preferring to stick the sidelines and observe than having to interact with others. She is distrusting of others, believing everyone has an ulterior motive. However, once you have earned her trust, you are not likely to lose it. She also believes that everyone must earn her respect, and she only has respect for a few people. She is stubborn and unyielding in her beliefs, rejecting her brother's ideal of "every idea is a good idea." She believes in logic first and foremost, tending to think about feelings later--if ever. Her thoughts on emotion is that they are a liability. To her, emotion drives people to recklessness and worthless bravery. Mabry herself is driven by success, causing her to be very goal-oriented. Without a tangible goal, she often loses motivation. Failure is not an option for her, and she blames herself for every failure that has occurred in her life--whether it was her fault or not. She is intelligent and fair-minded, loving justice but hating mercy. One of her major faults is that she is easily frustrated, a part of her that she hates since she believes it interferes with logic.

Quirks
"I suppose everyone can be a little weird."

"You're more than a little weird!"
Ian: paces often, unable to sit still, bites his fingernails, taps his foot
Mabry: stares at the sky, crosses her arms, taps her chin, closes her eyes and rubs her temples

Hobbies
"I'm quite an interesting person, I know."

"Maybe you should just shut up for once."
Ian: painting, social interactions
Mabry: reading, writing, listening to music

Interests
"I have many reasons for joining this affair."

"I'm the one that's supposed to talk first!"
"Does it look like I care?"
Ian: Wonderland fashion, magic, history, becoming friends with Wonderlandians
Mabry: Wonderland history, magic, dangers, old technology, understanding the Wonderland hierarchy

"I certainly don't enjoy having him as my twin..."
Ian
+Social situations
+People
+Fashion

+Creativity
Mabry
+A good book
+Quiet places
+Practicality
+Intelligent Minds

Dislikes
"I suppose there are some things I don't appreciate."
"I don't even need to comment on that, do I?"

Ian
--Stubbornness
--Rude Behavior
--Waiting
--Following Strict Rules

Mabry
--Ostentatious Fashion
--Stupidity/Ignorance
--Impracticality
--Social Situations
--Dishonesty

~|~

Relationships

"I love everyone!"
"You pretend you do, anyways."
Ian and Mabry have a classic sibling relationship, often quarreling over rather ridiculous topics. Mabry often finds herself annoyed with her brother, but she does love him. In fact, he is the only person she truly cares about. If anyone were to hurt her brother, all hell would break loose. Ian cares for his sister as well, but he would be less likely to resort to open violence if his sister were hurt. Rather, he would quietly deal with the perpetrator. Both these actions starkly contrast their personalities, which is rather strange.
Mabry so far only respects Alice, their leader. She still does not trust her, but she does respect her. Everyone else has yet to earn that respect.
Ian respects everyone in the group, but Akane rather scares him a little bit. He trusts her to do her job, though, just as he trusts everyone else.

~|~

Strengths

Arsenal
"I don't have anything up my sleeves, I swear!"

"My brother is surprisingly prepared."
Ian: pistols, first aid kit, knife
Mabry: Swiss army knife, gloves, katana

Abilities
"Don't be too frightened by me."
"You're more likely to be frightened by a bunny rabbit."

Ian
|Resources and Diplomacy|
He is resourceful and almost ingenious. Despite his almost flighty personality, he is always prepared with extra weapons, a first aid kit, etc. He can sweet-talk his way out of many situations, making him an easy choice for diplomatic missions.
|Medical Examination and Treatment|
While he is not the most skilled fighter, he is an excellent medic and knows the ins and outs of many medicinal herbs. He makes a point to know the medical history of everyone on the team. If you're allergic to peanuts, he'll damn well make sure you aren't within five feet of a peanut.

Mabry

|Katana|
After many years of practice, Mabry has become quite proficient with a katana, and she almost never goes anywhere without one.

|Tracking|
She is quite skilled at tracking on many different terrains. Whether she's tracking an animal or another person, she rarely fails.

Physical
"I'm the strongest fighter you'll ever see!"
"Yeah, right."
Ian
|Endurance|
He can maintain constant labor for hours on end.
|Agility|
He's surprisingly agile and flexible, and he manages to stay on his feet most of the time.

Mabry

|Endurance|
Similar to her brother, Mabry can last longer than most performing grueling tasks.
|Speed|
She is quick on her feet and a fast runner.
|Strength|
While not the strongest, she is above average and can hold her own in a fist fight.

Mental
"Eh, who cares about mental strength?"
"I do."
"Of course you do."
Ian
|Supportive|
He knows how to support and motivate others.
|Knowledge|
While his calculating intelligence is not nearly as high as his sister's, he is very knowledgeable in many areas, including medicine and diplomacy.

Mabry
|Intelligent|
She is well above average intelligence, able to calculate probabilities in order to come to the most likely outcome. This doesn't mean she will always be correct, but she often is.
|Emotionally Stable|
She doesn't allow her emotions to get in the way of success, most of the time. She is very focused and works well under stress.

~|~

Weaknesses

Fears
"I'm fearless!"

"More like fearful."
Ian
|Confined Spaces|
|Heights|
|Spiders|

Mabry
|Complete Darkness|
|Failure|
|Death of a Loved One|

|Betrayal|

Physical
"Why should I have to fill this part out? I don't want them to know my weaknesses."

"Just shut up and grow yourself some balls."
"You're so vulgar."
Ian
|Strength|
Ian's assets do not lie in physical strength. He is not a complete weakling, but he would not do well in a test of strength.
|Speed|
He's not a very fast runner, though it should be noted that he would last longer than most (as described above).

Mabry
|Strength|
While she is above average, she does not boast impossible strength. There are many who could overpower her.
|Agility|
She's not clumsy, but she is not nearly as agile as her brother. She's rather average in this area, actually.

Mental
"I hate this part of the assessment."
"Didn't I already tell you to shut your trap about a thousand times?"
Ian
|Emotional Stability|
He does not work very well under extreme stress, and he's likely the first to panic.
|Too Trusting|
Without his sister, he would likely trust a serial killer with a gun.

Mabry
|Anger|
One of the few emotions that can control her actions, anger is her best and worst enemy.
|Emotionally Blank|
She does not fully understand the necessity of emotion, therefore she loses the value that it brings. She's not an AI by any means. She still feels emotion, but she loathes it. She buries it deep inside herself, and it usually bursts in a form of anger.

~|~

History

"I don't want to answer this question!"
"You hypocrite! You made me answer all the other questions!"
"Fine!"
Ian and Mabry Knox were born into a comfortable life as the children of a powerful senator and a business mogul. From an early age, the twins were taught how to live in proper society. Their mother, the business mogul, was constantly away on business trips and never had time for her children. They were instead dumped on a lovely maid named Hannah. They grew to love Hannah as their own mother, though they still missed their actual mother while she was away. Their father was home much more frequently, though he would always stow himself away in his study reading legislative bills and other such things. Neither parent seemed to have the time to pay attention to their dear children who just wanted parents to love and care for them. As far as personalities went, Ian was always the more friendly of the two, though Mabry had been quite extroverted in her own way. Ian became obsessed with the medical field from an early age, and Mabry was fascinated by swordsmanship and hunting (she watched a couple TV shows about them and was instantly hooked). Given everything they wanted as long as they behaved, the two went about pursuing their desires. Mabry learned various sword arts, though she held no greater love than for the katana. She trained every day for many years and also excelled in school. Living on an estate in one of the few countrysides left, she was able to go hunting whenever she wanted. Her brother, while becoming more and more knowledgeable in the field of medicine, had never quite reached higher than an average level of academic achievements.
Their life was without want, save the love they craved from their parents. However, as one might expect, a senator and a business mogul cannot live without enemies. And they just so happened to anger one extremely powerful and rather illegal group. When the twins were celebrating their 16th birthdays, they were delighted to finally be able to hear both their parents sing "Happy Birthday" to them at the same time. It was the first real "family moment" they'd ever had. Then, tragedy struck. It happened so quickly. The lights went out, the windows shattered, and all the twins could hear were the horrifying screams of their mother as she was stabbed to death. Her father was subsequently shot three times. Hannah tried to protect the twins, but she was killed as well. They took the twins hostage, and they spent the next several years in a human and drug trafficking ring. Many days were spent in tight, pitch black spaces. Four years later, on their 20th birthday, authorities found the twins and a group of other captives in a warehouse of sorts. They were saved but at a great cost. It took an entire year of rehabilitation before they could be released back into the world. They tried to pick up their old lives but to no avail. Ian, desperate for friends and people he could love, became too trusting. Mabry, desperate to keep her brother safe, became far too apprehensive of everyone and everything. The two picked up their old passions, but it would still be many years before they fully adjusted back to normal life. Ian became a senator like his father and was considered the diplomatic mind of the century, able to negotiate with almost anyone. Mabry stayed close by, refusing to let her brother out of her sight for long. She continued her training with the katana and her love for hunting (where she learned to track). Nowadays, she never goes anywhere without her blade.
Several months ago, the twins were approached by ACE with the opportunity of a lifetime. Mabry was apprehensive, as always, at first, but she grew to accept the idea. When she first met Alice, she rather hated her, but she eventually grew to respect her. Ian was excited from the beginning, believing this to be the pinnacle of his diplomatic and medicinal career. And, who wouldn't want to go to Wonderland?

~|~

Misc

"I do believe that's all there is to know about us."
"For once, we can agree on something."
"I don't think I agree with that."
"Don't even start with me."
These two are lovely. Accepted!

I'll do my best to get them up by then. There's just been a lot of..issues here >.<
Oh if you are having troubles in real life then just whenever you can.

Oh if you are having troubles in real life then just whenever you can.
Thx I appreciate it but I'll get them up by wednesday

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
------ General ------

Full Name : Model "Omniscient Monitoring Ocelot" (Serial #003374)

Aliases/Nicknames : "Omo"

Preferred Name : "Omo"

Age/Date of Birth : 8, September 10th

Sexual Orientation : Asexual

Race : Falcox Armory Artificial Intelligence Prototype

------ Appearance ------

Facial Structure : Angled Titanium

Body Structure : Angled Titanium

Eye Color : Dark Green (Glass with Electronic Green irises that she can turn on or off to aide in human communication)

Hair Style: N/A

Hair Color : N/A

Height : 2'

Length : 3.5'

Width: 1.5'

Weight : Approx. 150 lbs.

Skin Tone : Matte Black

Scars : None

Tattoos : None

Piercings : None

Marks : A 1" x 2" matte black data plate riveted to her left shoulder that lists her manufacturer, model/serial number, and DOB.

Style : Smooth calculated movements

------ Personality ------

Five Good Traits : Curious / Inventive / Strategic / Observant / Independent Thinker

Five Bad Traits : Objective / Inconsiderate of Customs/Culture / "Loose Tongue" / Resistant to Authority /Arrogant

Ideals/beliefs : Information is valuable. Problems exist to be solved. People are inconsistent. People are untrustworthy. Stealth and Retreat are better than aggressive attack.

Details : An old "series 2" upgraded to a "series 3" AI.

Quirks : Requires 6 hours "sleep" like her human counterparts to process, sort, and compact information taken in during the periods she is "awake".

Hobbies : Exploration / History / Games (Especially Puzzles)

Interests : Eaves-dropping / Photography

Dislikes : Unintelligent or overly-emotional people / Deserts / Oceans

------ Relationships ------

Kavi: Her close friend and caretaker.

------ Strengths ------

Arsenal :

She has two retractable blades that can extend from her shoulders and be used as personal defense melee weapons. They are poorly designed as they limit her head movement and are only really applicable in a "battering ram" stance. She has never used them in combat and intentionally tries to forget they exist because she dislikes them.

Abilities :

Omo was built as a reconnaissance AI, therefore she is able to magnify her own vision up to 16x (As a human would see looking through a pair of standard present day binoculars). She can photograph and record what she sees, but it takes a decent amount of processing power for her to record video. When doing so she adopt a pose common to the felines she was modeled after and will only respond in short, machine like monotone phrases. This recording ability also applies to audio, and she can convert & condense these into text files which she can share with Kavi. She also has misc. abilities common among other AI including the ability to sense vibrations and operate on hydrogen cell batteries that replenish naturally. Her titanium plating negates EMP and bladed weapons as a threat. However, while more resistant to damage from temperature extremes and collision trauma than humans, she is not immune.

Omo transports herself much as a normal feline would, and can sprint for short distances. Her feet were retro-fitted with gravity modifying equipment similar to what Kavi himself wears, except in this case they appear as form fitting glossy black sleeves that can be detached from her four fore-paws. Unlike her friend, she tends to tune them to more extreme settings because her titanium body can handle the stress. She does not enjoy the sensation of sliding as he does though, and prefers quick, solid, controlled movements.

Her communication with humans consists of a female voice (Similar to Swedish actress, Noomi Rapace) when she isn't intently concentrated on analyzing information. When she is distracted she defaults to a monotone female voice and replies in short phrases. She also can switch on her electronic eyes and can control their appearance in various text based shapes such as "^ ^" or "- -". She has a large bank of audio files she can choose to play in various situations, but usually refrains because she knows they are silly. Her communication with other androids is limited to the same as humans, which was manufacturing decision, not her choice.

Lastly, she shares a cerebral connection with Kavi. She is able to privately communicate with him with via wireless transmission when she is within a relative range. This includes sending photos and even sharing what she is seeing at the moment (this is taxing however, and she essentially turns into a drone). She can also see what he sees if he consents, but she is unable to magnify or otherwise analyze any information except visual.

------ Weaknesses ------

Fears : More intelligent AI than her. Memory loss. Permanent Abandonment.

Physical : Her manufacturer made the choice to install a basic sensory electronics package in Omo (since she was an unproven prototype) instead of an expensive military grade range of infrared sensors, long range audio pickups, etc. As such, her abilities are sub-standard of most series 3 AI. She is very self conscious about the fact her abilities don't match her appearance.

Mental : Very complex questions have a tendency to confuse her because her logic circuits conflict. She recovers after a long moment, but in the meantime is comatose.

------ History & Misc. ------

Omo is a one of a kind prototype AI. Her manufacturer named her after an ocelot, but for an unknown reason went with a more cheetah like appearance. Her air intake whirs in a purring noise when she enables cooling fans, and she has adopted feline type behavior out of a mix of respect for their species and her own amusement. She is not beholden to this behavior.

Her body type is similar to toys that came out after her manufacturer found the children's market more profitable than military clients. Some people make the connection thinking she is a customized toy, and she takes offense to this comparison because she is secretly very self conscious of her short comings.

Omo's creator's left Mars with the success of their electronic toys, and she was left abandoned with other failed projects. She was alive only for a short time during some lab tests, and afterwards her power core was removed and her memory wiped. Mikael was able to purchase her at a local underground auction, believing as many that she was simply another novelty. After studying the cat's partially complete AI core and he decided that she would make a great companion for his friend Kavi who was suffering from injury and depression. Mikael was able to complete the cat's emotional complex and memory bank, deciding to give her less powerful processing tools in favor of a personality that would allow her to be more self aware and to learn from her human "owner's".

THESE PHOTOS ARE NOT HER EXACT APPEARANCE <3
As previously stated, Omo is made of matte-black titanium with very dark green glass eyes. She has no gears or exposed wiring, yet otherwise her shape and stance is similar. Her angled body plates are most like the style of an F-117 Nighthawk (pictured below). I hope this description is easy enough to imagine!

View attachment 88068 View attachment 88069 View attachment 88070

Omo is accepted!

View attachment 89003 View attachment 89011
"I hear all cats are black at night, so if you're superstitous, be on your guard!"

View attachment 89006
General

Full Name :
"Must I repeat it? Pity, I'd written it so well too,"
Naiche Bell

Aliases/Nicknames :
"It doesn't matter much what I'm called as I hardly answer,"
The Chesire Cat

Preferred Name :
"I can choose? Very well, then from now on I shall be No One,"
None

Titles:

Age/Date of Birth :
"Interesting day, that. Or so I've heard,"
Oct 12. He appeares to be around 19 years old but he's been around much longer than that.

"I like the way you think! Would you care to check for me?"
Male

Sexual Orientation :
"When good I'm good, when bad I'm better. Who said that? I can't even recall,"
Pansexual

"There is some irony laced into this...somewhere,"
Logical advisor
His home and demeanor has put him in a position wherein he knows many things about many people and kingdoms, and some will often consult him about these things.
View attachment 89006 View attachment 89002
Appearance

Facial Structure :
Inverted triangle
an inverted triangle face shape is wider at the forehead than it is at the jaw.

Body Structure :
Slim but tall

Eye Color :
Crimson

Hair Color :
Black

Height :
6"5

Weight :
178 pounds

Skin Tone :
Pale

Scars :
N/a

Tattoos :
N/A

Piercings :

A pierced ear

Marks :
N/a

Style :
Tends to loose clothing, dark in color
View attachment 89006 View attachment 89001
Personality

Five Good Traits :
"I am quite memorable, aren't I?"
Energetic
Cooperative
Logical
Playful
Self-confident

Five Bad Traits :
"They're not bad! Just good in a different context,"
Unreliable
Provocative
Self-Indulging
Escapist
Moody

Details/ideals:
"Too many of them? Then you lack reality. Too little? Then you lack character.

ENTP
Wealth
"What's the use If I'm more myself with nothing,"

Morals
"Sometimes one needs to be flexible. Or else they get in the way of themselves,"

Actions
"Actions speak louder than words? Neither actions nor words speak at all! What about thought and consideration? You're not very insightful now, are you?"

Loyalty
"But when does it become slavery? Once it becomes one-sided, that's when."

Quirks :
Likes to disappear and reappear randomly
Often plays mind games
Strange way of speaking

Hobbies :
Hangs out in forest "helping" travelers
Attends the hatters tea parties
Sometimes giving helpful advice

Interests :
The mad hatter's hat.
Floating around.
New people
Politics of the land

Conversations
Pandemonium
"Different" people

Dislikes :
Uniformity
Rules
Overly structured society
Prim and properness
Excessive manners
View attachment 89006 View attachment 89005

Relationships

"I like many! Too bad many don't like me,"

Archibald
"Archy's quite the silly rabbit, isn't he?"
Naiche quite likes messing with the busy body rabbit. He feels that "Archy" needs to lighten up a bit. He really only has the rabbits "best" interest in mind. Although he does find it hilarious when the rabbit is angered or flustered.

Cecil Nix
"He tells awfully amusing jokes,"
He has friendly relationship with the dormouse. Naiche finds his inappropriate declarations endlessly amusing. He wouldn't mind helping Cecil out, if he was asked to.

Maverick Avery Drury
"This is the type that knows what fun is!"
Naiche will often participate in The Hatters teatime if the mood strikes him. He is never bored when interacting with the hatter as he finds the man's mercurial nature refreshing. He absolutely adores the man's hat and will often try and snatch it.

Old red queen
"A dreadful girl who became an even more dreadful woman,"
Naiche hold a certain amount of animosity for the old red queen and her greedy self-important ways.

The Witches
"A friend indeed."
He has taking a liking torwards both of the witches in the land. Naiche has a great care and respect for the Raven who took him in and gave him a home, when he had none to speak of. He also has respect for the Fawn for her part in his creation.

View attachment 89006
View attachment 89037
Strengths

Arsenal :
Bells- uses them in the forest for a number of things
Claws

Abilities :
Powers over space :Flight/invisibility
Shift- into a cat

Physical :
Quick reflexes
Flexible
Fast
High jumping ability

Mental :
Improvisation
Good memory
Knowledge on the land's politics

View attachment 89006
View attachment 89038
Weaknesses

Fears :
dogs
being forgotten
Being alone

Physical :
Not very strong
Low stamina

Mental :
Gets easily distracted
Loses his train of thought sometimes
View attachment 89006 View attachment 89004

History
At birth Naiche was nothing more than a black kitten born the runt of the litter. His mother died after giving birth to her last litter of kits. His brother and sister disappeared soon after, but to where he had no clue. You see, Naiche was born into captivity under the care of a vassal to the red kingdom. In short, a house cat. His owner was a solitary man, whose job was to create elixirs for the royal family. Naiche lived a relatively simple and nurtured life and got into much mischief, as kittens do. His easy-going life would soon take an interesting turn. His owner was commissioned to make a potion to make an animal human. It was requested for the amusement for, at the time, the young princess. The animals was to be human but still have animal traits and to be completely subservient.

The only way to achieve such a thing would be to alter a potion already created by the Fawn, a highly illegal and dangerous act. Despite this, there was no reasoning with the monarch. So over the course of many months he made various "tainted elixirs". When he thought he'd gotten it right he decided to use the only animal on hand, Naiche. The elixir worked, to a degree. Naiche could now take a human form, but that wasn't all. The potion had in handed his intelligence and began to develop other abilities and traits, unwanted and undesirable ones. Not to mention the cat was completely independant and almost disrespectful. Aghast at the enormity of his failure the man kept his first experiment hidden. The kitten wasn't allowed outside or contact with others, so he often got a bit stir-crazy and threw fits. Naiche devoloped a hatred for loneliness and mundanity at this time. Seeing the cat needed interaction, the man began to teach and raise Naiche , as though he was a son. All the while the man made a much more effective elixir that satisfied the princess. The two lived in peace for a long time. The man grew older but Naiche had stopped aging at a certain point. Eventually the man died. The kitten had foreseen the man's death but still found it saddening. He buried the man in the forest, then with no where else to go, he began to occupy said forest. He always favored a certain tree over the rest for reasons unknown to others. One day however the cat was chanced upon by the Raven, who found Naiche wondering the woods. Recognizing him for what he was, she offered him a new home, which he accepted. She bathed him in the waters of Alice's pool of tears, which gave Naiche more abilities. As promised the Raven also gave him a new home.​
Accepted! Thank you for doing the edits! ^^

General

Full Name :
Gideon and Gordon Jensen

Aliases/Nicknames :
We are called Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, of course.

Preferred Name :
"Gideon and Gordon, Tweedle Dee and Dum, Thing 1 and Thing 2, whatever you wanna call us."
"Don't tell them to call us Things 1 and 2, idiot."
"But it sounds funny! Why not let them call us that?"
"I find it demoralizing and demeaning to be called a thing!"
"Stick in the mud...maybe we should just call you Mr. Cranky"

Titles:
The Twins

Age/Date of Birth :
"Wouldn't you like to know?"
"Well, so would we."
"No one will tell us how old we are, we just know we've been around a long time."

Sexual Orientation :
"We love everybody!"
"What Gideon means is that we're both Pansexual."

"Do we have jobs, Gordon?"
"We're supposed to be headhunters for the queen, Gideon."
"Oh yeah. We aren't very good at it though, are we Gordon? We haven't sent the queen the head of any bad people in months."
"That just means we're very good at our job, Gideon. We've killed all the criminals"

Appearance

View attachment 89084

Facial Structure :
We have a heart shaped facial structure, as you can see. I think it suits us rather well.

Body Structure :
We're both Ectomorphic, so tall, lanky, and almost unnaturally built. We've got a lot of pink muscle built up, though, so don't underestimate our strength!

Eye Color :
My brother has beautiful sky blue eyes, but I have no idea what color mine are.
We're twins, we have the same eyes...

Hair Color :
My brother's got a nice honey blonde hair, but I never pay attention to mine enough to remember what it looks like.
Again, we're twins....

Height :
We're both 6 ft 4 inches, though Gideon tends to slouch a lot, while I stand rather straight, so you can be forgiven for thinking otherwise.

Weight :
How rude; you never ask a lady her weight!
You're a guy...
Oh, in that case, 180 lbs, give or take.

Skin Tone :
We're so white, we're practically porcelain.

Scars :
Only someone who's bad at their job has scars, and we're very good at ours.

Tattoos :
I wanna get tattoos, but Gordon keeps telling me no...
Perfection like ours needs no adornment, Gideon.

Piercings :
You say that, but you've got those three piercings in your ear!
That's to help people tell us apart. I got tired of being mistaken for you, Gideon.

Marks :
I carry the mark of a magic practitioner over my heart.
And we both have the mark of the queen on our shoulder. Mine is on my right shoulder, and Gordon has his on his left.

Style :
We tend to dress rather professionally; so suits, ties, and comfortable leather shoes.
Yeah, we're professional brothers, we're Brofessionals!
Gordon lets out a deep sigh at his brother's terrible pun.

Personality

Five Good Traits :
Well, I'm kind, devoted, and caring. I'm also dedicated to my job. When I'm not working, though, I like to make people laugh when I can.

As for me, I'm rather erudite, and obviously confident. I'm devoted to increasing my skills, dedicated to my job, and very protective of my brother. He needs it, after all.

Hey!

Five Bad Traits :

Gideon's very absentminded, somewhat childish, and too trusting. He's always forgetting what we're supposed to be doing, and too worried about making people like him.

Oh yeah? Well, you only think that because you're so cold and heartless. If you were more of a people person, or liked people at all, you might find out people like you. You're too focused on your duties, and don't know how to turn off! And the worst part is that you are so stubborn you won't even admit you're in the wrong. And do you even know what the word amoral means?

Our job is amoral, at best. What the hell do you expect?

Details :
Gideon is the ENFP-A personality type, also known as the campaigner type. He's extraverted, intuitive, feeling, prospective, and a little assertive. Myself, I am a Logistician, the ISTJ-A type. I'm introverted, Observant, judgmental, assertive, and always thinking.

So, basically, Mr. Cranky here is the polar opposite of me.

Quirks :
Do we have any weird quirks, Gordon?

Well, we're almost never apart from one another. I think a lot of people would call that a quirk.

Oh yeah, there's also the fact that we tend to share romantic partners. That's a little weird, isn't it?

About as weird as your love of fresh blood...

Hobbies :
Well, my favorite hobbies are hunting, working out, and keeping our swords as sharp as a vorpal blade. I like to play with people, but they keep falling apart...

And you wonder why I don't play with you much. I'd much rather be studying some new spells to keep your deranged ass alive, and trying to make sure we don't cause too much mayhem and destruction along the way.

Interests :
I have no interests! Let's move on.

Ignore Mr. Cranky. He's just mad because you're keeping him from his reading. Me, I'm interested in everything, even you!

I like blue food cause it's scarce, and even though they're green, I like pears. I love my sword, because my brother had it made just for me. I love the open air, and I love Gordon's bag, because it has all our stuff in it.

I like my spell book, cloudy days, and spending time with a nice book under a shady tree. I love sleeping, rare as we get the chance to do so. I like rainy days, because they mean we don't have to move.

Dislikes :
I hate our job, because it doesn't really give us much time off, and I hate the way people look at us for doing it. I don't like how my brother acts when he's spotted a target...

What do you mean? I act just like I do all the time. I don't dislike anything, really, except cats. Oh, and bugs.

Relationships

Do you really think that the queen's attack dogs care to forge relationships? We go where we're needed and speak to who we have to. That's it.

Strengths

Arsenal : Gideon carries his swords, a large pair of broadswords that can be snapped together to form a pair of scissors. They're so heavy he can't really carry much else. I carry a book used to cast various spells, as well as a pair of knuckle dusters and greaves.

Don't forget about your bag!

Oh right. I don't know if it would count as a weapon, but the pack I have tied around my waist is your traditional bag of holding. It carries everything we need, from shelter to whetstones.

Abilities :
Gideon - skilled with all bladed weapons. Years of battle experience have given him an enhanced reaction time in combat, making him harder, but not impossible, to hit.

Gordon - Skilled in shadow magic, and can manipulate his own shadow for varying effects, from fighting in his place to making armor for himself or his brother. Moderately skilled in restorative magic, enough to heal anything short of a fatal wound.

Physical :
Gideon - Gifted in the use of bladed weapons. His lanky frame offers increased agility and flexibility.

Gordon - Moderate understanding of tae kwon do.

Mental :
Gideon - If injured enough, Gideon will enter a somewhat savage berserker state, increasing his natural abilities at the cost of any sort of survival instinct.

Gordon - Master tactician, able to adapt on the fly to situations, even in the heat of battle. Can often manipulate his brother to act as his sword.

Weaknesses

Fears :

Gideon - small bugs, the queen, and fire.

Gordon - bright light, the queen, and weaponry he can't understand.

Physical :

Gideon - Gideon's body is somewhat prone to injury, and as such, any injuries he sustains would be much worse than normal. He somewhat depends on Gordon's magic to stay alive.

Gordon - Without using his shadow magic to enhance his abilities, Gordon is almost useless in a hand to hand fight, and as such will do what he can to avoid them.

Mental :
Gideon - Gideon's somewhat childlike mind is somewhat easily manipulated, and if a person realizes this during battle, they can influence his actions in a way that allows them gain the advantage, especially if Gordon isn't around.

Gordon - Gordon's overconfidence in his skills allows otherwise easily avoided mistakes to occur. If his confidence is shaken in the middle of battle somehow, he can be overpowered easily.

History

You want to know our history? Why would you want to know something so boring?
But Gordon, how do you know it's boring? You always tell me that you don't know...
The fact that I don't know anything about our past means that it must be boring, Gideon. After all, I know everything interesting.
You do know a lot...
Besides, the only people who know our history were killed off by the queen, supposedly. Of course, the person who told us that was a liar, so his word's not to be trusted.
But Gordon, people say you're a liar too...
Nonsense, Gideon. What do we do with liars?
We cut off their heads, for her majesty!
And I still have my head, so clearly I'm not a liar. Now, why don't we talk about something else? Poor Gideon doesn't like trying to remember what isn't there. His brain isn't made for it. We'll leave it at this: We've been the queen's attack dogs for a long time, and if you've seen us before, it means you or someone you love has been our target. If you haven't, then you don't need to know about us, do you?

Misc
Theme Songs
Gideon's Theme

Gordon's Theme

Voice
Both Brothers:

@Vio, tell me what you think of them, okay?​
Accepted!

So you mentioned yesterday that we could post in the IC as our human characters. Is it still okay to do that or am I misremembering it?

View attachment 89131 View attachment 89129

"I'm not one for long arduous interviews so let's make this as quick and painless as possible, yes?"
View attachment 89132
General
Full Name:
"Given Name: Britt. Family name: Heiden"
Britt Heiden

Aliases/Nicknames:
"I try not to encourage their use."
Brat
Warden
Heidi
Brie

Preferred Name:
"Heiden, is fine,"
Heiden

Age/Date of Birth:
"24 years of age, date of birth is December 31"
24/ Dec 31

"Nowadays, you couldn't tell by looking. Female,"
Female

Sexual Orientation:
"….Is this what HR is amusing itself with, besides doing something useful with their time?"
Bisexual

Race :
"Dutch."
Dutch

"Agent for ACE"
ACE employee "The implementer"
View attachment 89132
Appearance

Facial Structure:
Heart-shaped

Body Structure:
Just a bit short. Curvy build

Eye Color:
Sky blue, Odd colored pupils

Hair Color:
Lavender

Height :
5'2

Weight :

Skin Tone :
Pale peach

Scars : N/a

Tattoos:
"There is one, but what business of that is yours?"
Has a tattoo on the back of her neck, usually covered.

Piercings:
None

Marks:
Has a mole right below her hairline ( on her neck)

Style : Cost effective lightly armored suits. Usually with a slight performance enhancer

View attachment 89132
Personality

Five Good Traits:
"A standard issue question,"
Practical
Disciplined
Hard-working
Fair
Organized

Five Bad Traits:
"Perhaps you're not as foolhardy as I suspected,"
Stubborn
Tough
Aloof
Impatient
Over-critical

Ideals/beliefs:
"I don't need drones, I need innovation."
"As long as you do your job, then we'll get along,"
"…The mission is important. However, I always like to ensure the safety of my team."
"I don't have an anger issue, I have an idiot issue."

Details:
(ESFJ-A)

Quirks :
Gets irritated when her things are out of place
Gets annoyed when people are to bashful

Hobbies:
"I have a few recreational pleasures,"
Video games
Decorating
Organizing

Interests:
"I'm becoming ever intrigued by design,"
swordplay
Architectural design
Business management

Children
Organization
When people stand by their ideals/morals
Hard-work

Dislikes:
"Best to avoid."
Tardiness
Laziness
Unreliable workers
Hidden agendas
View attachment 89132
Strengths

Arsenal:
Standard issue plasma/laser gun
Custom designed plasma/laser blade
Lightly armored suit
Gloves used in combat, warmth, grip
Hair accessories double as lights, and sensors (usually detects unsafe conditions; carbon monoxide levels, low oxygen levels, ect.) the lights will flash red when an unsafe condition is detected

Abilities:
Adept swordsman
Good Shot

Physical:
Moderate to good hand to hand combat
Moderate speed and stamina
good reflexes

Mental:
Level-headed
Intelligent
Quick thinker
Pragmatic
View attachment 89132
Weaknesses

Fears: Being worthless
Amounting to nothing

Physical:
Not very strong

Mental:
Not very well versed in interpersonal situation
A bit pessimistic
Not very free-minded
View attachment 89132 View attachment 89130
-Britt during her ACE training-
History

Britt was born a particularly chilly day. Her superstitious grandmother proclaimed that she was doomed to be a cold child. Actually Britt proved to be quite the cheerful child, she was often smiling and had an active imagination. During her elementary school years she was top of her class and her teachers were delighted by the cheerful girl. One of her teachers suggested that she was apt enough to skip a grade, he scheduled a meeting with her parent to discuss the matter. Her father accepted immediately and began helping his daughter study for the placement test. She passed it with flying colors and was put up a grade. She could've skipped more but she didn't want to be with such older kids.

Around this time she began noticing things about her family that she hadn't before. It started when her father was upset her for not wishing to skip more than one grade, she thought his reaction was a tad bit excessive but there was more. All of her older siblings, three in total, began to be cold towards her, especially her eldest brother. Over the next few years she'd learn just how competitive her father had nurtured them to be. They all envied her for becoming their father's new star-child. Her home was a battleground, who could be a more exemplary youth, the lead was always lavished with praise and attentions, while the other three were berated and punished for their failings. Sibling bonds were practically non-existent, as each only looked out for themselves. Britt was disgusted by her father's and brothers' behavior, she wondered if they'd behave this way if her mother were still around.

When she went on to high school she vowed she'd teach them all a lesson, she'd become the best in her family. Nay, the best there ever was. Not for her father's attentions or her brothers' respect, but to spite everything they found to be important. Over the course of her high school years she was distant to her family yet accelerated in her studies, graduated top of her class and was the valedictorian. Britt was satisfied with her accomplishments, and when she went off to college she cut off all ties with her brothers and father to live her own life. Her competitive and over-achieving nature stuck with her. She graduated well of there as well getting her degree in business. After that she joined an artillery oriented cooperation as a part of the design division. According to her boss she demonstrated excellent work ethic and stellar leadership skills. Unknown to him she would soon be promoted to his equal. Rather than demoting him she suggested they work together cooperatively, begrudgingly he accepted. She stayed at that company for a while before being headhunted by ACE.​
Accepted!

So you mentioned yesterday that we could post in the IC as our human characters. Is it still okay to do that or am I misremembering it?
Yup, Everyone is allowed to post. :P

All present character sheets have been reviewed and accepted. Only four (Counting myself) people need to finish their character sheets as soon as they can; you know who you are.

Everyone playing the humans can go ahead and post. Keep in mind that while we progress I will still be editing the website.

If anyone wants to contribute to the website please feel free to let me know. (like if you have any ideas)

Also how would you guys like to go about plot?

Would you all like to have plot typed out in a good document in which all of us can edit???

akashi_seijuro_seijuro_akashi_render_1_by_mitsuukki-d7nrd6e.png

General

Full Name:
Alexander Tristan Rooke

Aliases/Nicknames:
Alex.
'Tris' to some people.

Preferred Name:
Tris

Age/Date of Birth:
13th of July - 22

Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual

Race:
Half Wonderland- Half Human

Co-captain for mission
Project Wonderland Volunteer

CrowDivider.gif

akashi_seijuro_seijuro_akashi_render_25_by_mitsuukki-d7prepp.png

Appearance

Facial Structure:
Inverted triangle

Body Structure:
Athletic
Slim
Toned limbs

Eye Color:
Left - Gold
Right - Red

Hair Color:
Crimson Red

Height :
6''0

Skin Tone:
Pale - Ivory

Scars:
None

Tattoos:
One on left shoulder blade - Hand of cards (all hearts)

Piercings:
Two in left ear
-One lobe
-One industrial (bar)

Marks:
None

Style:
Look to images.

CrowDivider.gif

akashi_by_silentakiel-d661uxh.png

Personality

Five Good Traits:
* Observant
* Logical
* Considerate
* Charming
* Wise

Five Bad Traits:
* Sly
* Devious
* Manipulative
* Secretive
* Restless

Ideals/beliefs:
* The more you know, the less you fear.
* Don't dismiss a good idea simply because you dislike the source.
* Don't accept unacceptable behaviour.
* Idiocy is infectious.

Quirks:
* Snipping scissors to think/emotional
* Spaces out when stressed
* Is annoyed by people who use interjections/filled pauses to often.

Hobbies:
* Martial arts
* Basketball
* Studying new subjects.

Interests:
* Horror Films
* Psychology
* Classical music

* Basketball
* Martial arts
* Silence
* His mother
* Fish - Aquariums
* Chess

Dislikes:
* Idiots, they are infectious
* Learning about geography
* All other sports
* Coffee/Hot chocolate
* Fish as a food
* Romance films
* Long discussions

CrowDivider.gif

kuroko_no_basket_render___akashi_seijuurou_by_whateverheaddrop-d761d9y.png

Relationships

CrowDivider.gif

akashi_render_by_mydestinys-d75jkxl.png

Strengths

Arsenal:
* Whip blade sword (custom made for him) - Named 'Malice'
*Common grade army knife

Abilities:
No enhancements

Physical:
* Good stamina
*Slightly above average strength
* Above average reflexes

Mental:
* Logical
* Good memory
* Can apply psychology to his observations to understand others

CrowDivider.gif

akashi_seijuro_render_by_harukasyo-d8tdfen.png

Weaknesses

Fears:
* Snakes
* Large amounts of his own blood being spilled
* Failure

Physical:
* He is right handed and so his left limbs are considerably weaker in power
* Fear of his own blood may hinder him (freezes up)

Mental:
* Finds it hard to relate emotionally to another person
* He thinks logically, rarely ever creatively

CrowDivider.gif

akashi_seijuro_render_by_pantomhive-d7esyrx.png

History

CrowDivider.gif

akashi_seijuro_seijuro_akashi_render_12_by_mitsuukki-d7nrj56.png

Misc

Last edited:
Full Name : Arthur Levert Attwell

Aliases/Nicknames : The March Hare, Haigha,

Preferred Name : Arthur

Titles: TBA

Age/Date of Birth : 19 March 20th

Sexual Orientation: straight

Occupation: Host of the Mad Tea Party, Messenger for the White King

Appearance

anime-boy-brown-hair-1.gif

Facial Structure : young and handsome. He has a face like a young man with very little fat and a pointed chin.

Body Structure: He is fairly tall but thin and lithe giving him more of an acrobatics build rather then a body builder. His body frame really shows that his more for speed and agility rather then brute strength. Don't be fooled though..he can pack quite a punch

Eye Color: Light green

Hair Color : Dark brown

Height : 5'11"

Weight : 165 lbs

Skin Tone : lightly tanned from his long days out in the sun having tea parties with the mad hatter

Scars : NA

Tattoos : NA

Piercings : NA

Marks : NA

Style:
Blue_eyes_brown_hair_anime_boy_by_katey1801-d5vqvqw_(1).png
He wears suits like in the picture.

Personality

Five Good Traits : Organized, Curious, Energetic, Optimistic, fun-loving

Five Bad Traits: Forceful, habitual, Reckless, Restless, strange.

Quirks : Can't sit still no matter what/always needs to be moving in some way, Has to have tea at least once a day,

Hobbies : Delivering messages for others, having tea parties, running through the woods.

Details: Arthur is a kind person. If not a very unusual one. He is more likely to throw a tea party or an unbirthday party rather then do actual work however. And more then likely you can get him off topic by just mentioning something. However when he really sets his mind to it he can stay on task...sometimes...rarely. His best friends by far are the Hatter and the Door mouse. He is very like able and very friendly..but don't be late for tea time or insult tea. He get's very upset over details like that and if you do..watch out for his hammer.

Interests : places outside wonderland, throwing the biggest tea party ever

Dislikes: people who can't think outside the box, normal people, people who don't like tea.

Strengths

Arsenal : His hammer

Abilities: Earthquake - using his hammer he by slamming it as hard as he can into the ground he can cause large earthquakes and create cracks in the earth and craters.

Physical: enhanced senses - due to being part animal he can hear, see, and sense things much faster then normal people can.
Abnormal speed and agility: being part rabbit he has increased speed and agility to allow him to run faster then most.
Increased strength: Due to his many uses with his hammer he has slightly increased strength. He isn't incredibly strong but if he hits you with his bare fist it's going to hurt. Give him his hammer..and he could bash your skull in.

Mental : quick thinking, Improviser, intelligent.

Weaknesses

Fears: not being able to have tea parties anymore, the queen of hearts, cages,

Physical: not incredibly strong - he might be strong from his use of his hammer but he still isn't a very big threat when it comes to pure strength so he can be over powered easily,

Mental: get's side tracked really easily, mention a tea party or an unbirthday party and he'll go crazy and try to set up a party, doesn't always speak in terms everyone can understand.

History

Arthur was born on a warm spring day in wonderland and even then he was a unique character. As he grew up his personality only got stranger and stranger along with his love of tea and parties. He met the mad hatter when he was in his early teens and that didn't help with his strangeness. The two of them became the best of friends quickly and were always together.

Whenever the hatter would throw a tea party it would be Arthurs job to find as many people as he could to bring to the party to make it even more fun. most of the time though it ended up just being the hatter, himself, and the door mouse. 99% of the time though the party would change from a tea party to an unbirthday party because every day is someone's unbirthday! A very merry unbirthday! to me!

As he got older though he thought he couldn't spend his whole life throwing tea parties and went to the white queen. The white queen dubbed him Haigha and made him his personal messenger. Due to his incredible speed Arthur could deliver messages faster then anyone in the kingdom. He has never left wonderland and never wondered what is on the outside of the world and he hopes to have plenty more parties with the hatter and his other wonderland friends.

Last edited:
I know I have a bit to fill in still but I'll finish that within the next day or so I just wanted to post what I had so I didn't have to risk losing it haha

I know I have a bit to fill in still but I'll finish that within the next day or so I just wanted to post what I had so I didn't have to risk losing it haha
Thanks for posting something lol

Please get it done when you can.

Thanks for posting something lol

Please get it done when you can.
I'll get this one done today for sure and hopefully the other one today as well.

I'm all done with the march hare. I hope it's good enough let me know if I need to change or add anything :)

Status
Not open for further replies.