• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I know everyone's been busy with holidays and ending school and probably work, but we're gonna start rolling again. Vio and I are doing a colab, so everyone needs to think about life and their choices, mostly about their characters but your real lives too. If anyone has questions or concerns, be sure to messages me, or Vio. I will gladly answer anything you have to ask, you just gotta let me know.

The jump will be made by the end of the week (in theory), so be prepared for the jump AND start thinking about your wonderland characters.
ALSO, rooms in the hatter's manor will be shared by people, so I will let you know how your assigned because the hatter will be very particular about who's rooming with whom. I will also throw up the floor plan for the hatter's manor, it's just a rough layout of rooms, but it gets the job done so don't judge me.

Again, please ask questions if you need anything. RP related or not. <3

Okay! I'm still in this, and I'm prettty excited to finally play my son Cecil.

akashi_seijuro_seijuro_akashi_render_1_by_mitsuukki-d7nrd6e.png

General

Full Name:
Alexander Tristan Rooke

Aliases/Nicknames:
Alex.
'Tris' to some people.

Preferred Name:
Tris

Age/Date of Birth:
13th of July - 22

Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual

Race:
Half Wonderland- Half Human

Co-captain for mission
Project Wonderland Volunteer

CrowDivider.gif

akashi_seijuro_seijuro_akashi_render_25_by_mitsuukki-d7prepp.png

Appearance

Facial Structure:
Inverted triangle

Body Structure:
Athletic
Slim
Toned limbs

Eye Color:
Left - Gold
Right - Red

Hair Color:
Crimson Red

Height :
6''0

Skin Tone:
Pale - Ivory

Scars:
None

Tattoos:
One on left shoulder blade - Hand of cards (all hearts)

Piercings:
Two in left ear
-One lobe
-One industrial (bar)

Marks:
None

Style:
Look to images.

CrowDivider.gif

akashi_by_silentakiel-d661uxh.png

Personality

Five Good Traits:
* Observant
* Logical
* Considerate
* Charming
* Wise

Five Bad Traits:
* Sly
* Devious
* Manipulative
* Secretive
* Restless

Ideals/beliefs:
* The more you know, the less you fear.
* Don't dismiss a good idea simply because you dislike the source.
* Don't accept unacceptable behaviour.
* Idiocy is infectious.

Quirks:
* Snipping scissors to think/emotional
* Spaces out when stressed
* Is annoyed by people who use interjections/filled pauses to often.

Hobbies:
* Martial arts
* Basketball
* Studying new subjects.

Interests:
* Horror Films
* Psychology
* Classical music

* Basketball
* Martial arts
* Silence
* His mother
* Fish - Aquariums
* Chess

Dislikes:
* Idiots, they are infectious
* Learning about geography
* All other sports
* Coffee/Hot chocolate
* Fish as a food
* Romance films
* Long discussions

CrowDivider.gif

kuroko_no_basket_render___akashi_seijuurou_by_whateverheaddrop-d761d9y.png

Relationships

CrowDivider.gif

akashi_render_by_mydestinys-d75jkxl.png

Strengths

Arsenal:
* Whip blade sword (custom made for him) - Named 'Malice'
*Common grade army knife

Abilities:
No enhancements

Physical:
* Good stamina
*Slightly above average strength
* Above average reflexes

Mental:
* Logical
* Good memory
* Can apply psychology to his observations to understand others

CrowDivider.gif

akashi_seijuro_render_by_harukasyo-d8tdfen.png

Weaknesses

Fears:
* Snakes
* Large amounts of his own blood being spilled
* Failure

Physical:
* He is right handed and so his left limbs are considerably weaker in power
* Fear of his own blood may hinder him (freezes up)

Mental:
* Finds it hard to relate emotionally to another person
* He thinks logically, rarely ever creatively

CrowDivider.gif

akashi_seijuro_render_by_pantomhive-d7esyrx.png

History

CrowDivider.gif

akashi_seijuro_seijuro_akashi_render_12_by_mitsuukki-d7nrj56.png

Misc
Your character has been approved.

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
I know a lot of people took a break over the holidays, yet now that they're over, I'm really curious who is still active/interested in the RP?

Reactions: Kitsy
I am!

I know I am.

I know I am.
I know a lot of people took a break over the holidays, yet now that they're over, I'm really curious who is still active/interested in the RP?
Glad you three are still with us. I feel as if I have been a terrible gm lately for all my role-plays. My activity is very slow compared to other gms because I usually create very large role-plays that I cannot handle by myself. Plus the shit ton of other role-plays that I have joined as well. >.<;

@Saint Allison
@Aka~Kitsune
@DoomyCakez
@SugaarCereal
@kimsim12
@RainDash
@Kitsy
@Andy
@Vio

Just another roll call to wake everyone up. Make sure you guys read the post @Kitsy sent out yesterday. I am sending her the collab for the IC literally right now. I take it the collab will take us roughly five days (only because I have other shit to do on top of the collab). Once we finish the collab, I will have @Aka~Kitsune make a special entrance post right before the jump. Followed the entrance post will be a GM post (though I might just make @DoomyCakez do it, since it`s literally the white rabbit sprinting past Aka`s human and into the portal, followed by Alicia running in after him, the rest of the volunteers following in after her. DOMINO STYLE!)​

@Saint Allison
@Aka~Kitsune
@DoomyCakez
@SugaarCereal
@kimsim12
@RainDash
@Kitsy
@Andy
@Vio

Just another roll call to wake everyone up. Make sure you guys read the post @Kitsy sent out yesterday. I am sending her the collab for the IC literally right now. I take it the collab will take us roughly five days (only because I have other shit to do on top of the collab). Once we finish the collab, I will have @Aka~Kitsune make a special entrance post right before the jump. Followed the entrance post will be a GM post (though I might just make @DoomyCakez do it, since it`s literally the white rabbit sprinting past Aka`s human and into the portal, followed by Alicia running in after him, the rest of the volunteers following in after her. DOMINO STYLE!)​
I'm still here just..waiting for something to happen so I can come up with a good post :/ so far I've got nothing for ideas on a good post

I'm still here just..waiting for something to happen so I can come up with a good post :/ so far I've got nothing for ideas on a good post
well I'm sure its just because you are playing wonderland characters and since we are not even IN wonderland yet its harder for you to draw some inspiration for it. So don't sweat it baby cakes? I'm sure what ever you give will be fine. ^^

well I'm sure its just because you are playing wonderland characters and since we are not even IN wonderland yet its harder for you to draw some inspiration for it. So don't sweat it baby cakes? I'm sure what ever you give will be fine. ^^
Thx :)

Reactions: Kitsy and Esmeray
@Saint Allison
@Aka~Kitsune
@DoomyCakez
@SugaarCereal
@kimsim12
@RainDash
@Kitsy
@Andy
@Vio

I like it. Akane will probably be last in since she's kind of wary of literally everything.

Last edited:
It pains me to say this, but I have to withdraw from this RP. I have a lot of changes happening in my life at the moment, and while I love the premise of the RP, it's just not something I can commit to anymore. I'm sorry for any disappoint this may cause, and I assure you there are no hard feelings.

It pains me to say this, but I have to withdraw from this RP. I have a lot of changes happening in my life at the moment, and while I love the premise of the RP, it's just not something I can commit to anymore. I'm sorry for any disappoint this may cause, and I assure you there are no hard feelings.

Its sad to see you go, as I enjoyed rping with you and admired your dedication this far. If you think you know anyone that would like to take your place please let me know.

If you ever find the time to rejoin or would like to do a one on one with me please let me know. I would love to rp with you again!

Kitsy and I finally have our collab on the way so it should be done soon.

Its sad to see you go, as I enjoyed rping with you and admired your dedication this far. If you think you know anyone that would like to take your place please let me know.

If you ever find the time to rejoin or would like to do a one on one with me please let me know. I would love to rp with you again!
Thank you, that means a lot to me :) By the first week of next month, I hope I'll be finished moving and have some stability to my life, and I can look at rejoining if it's still an option then!

I've decided that I am going to close this role-play. I don't think it was ready to be redone, and some work still needs to be done with it before I reopen the rp again. Plus we lost a lot of players, and I can't seem to get the story to progress as quickly as I hoped. I'm not going to delete the OOC or the IC because I plan on returning to this project of mine in later years. When I do, I'll make sure to contact those of you who stuck with the rp this long and didn't give up on it. When the rp is reopened you will all be able to keep the positions you've claimed or take new ones.

• Thank You
  • Love
Reactions: Rae and RaccoonKing
Looking forward to hearing from it again. Sucks I couldn't get a post in but..oh well

Looking forward to hearing from it again. Sucks I couldn't get a post in but..oh well
Yeah I apologize for that.... ;-;

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
Status
Not open for further replies.